Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Ginnungagap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

From Ginnungagap Empty
PostSubject: From Ginnungagap   From Ginnungagap I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:24 am

We open up to a shitty diner. Yeah one of those diners that haven't grasped the concept that the fifties are over and that all food does not have to be covered in grease and gravy. Standing infront of the camera, Figgy pantomimes knocking on an invisible door. It seems he has rented out the place, for no one else was around. Except for a woman in the background with a rainbow colored mowhawk picking the ham out of a chef salad. Figgins continues glaring into the camera

"Obsession is what moves me"

"I have been receiving a lot of negative feedback, but what can I say? It comes with the territory. During my time away, I heard all kinds of things revolving around my suspension. People say that I have strayed from my path, even though they never known about it. They called me a worthless junkie. They called me a person destined to be forever stuck in the indy circuit after my suspension. They tried to tell me that any return I make to IWF will be pointless, that I will not regain lost support.  I never gathered up the energy to tell them how they are wrong in a thousand different ways.  It's easy to call something pointless when you are the one looking for a point. But you are looking for the point through YOUR eyes, through YOUR perspective. It is easy to call something pointless when you do not understand the point. Everyone wishes to complicate things, they look for some deep inner meaning as to why people do things. Maybe that is why I am such a baffling individual, because I keep my reasons simple. Why do I return to IWF? Some will be quick to jump in and state that I just came back for the Path to Valhalla match. They think that I had no interest to return unless I can find a shortcut on the path to the World Title. That was the point when I rose up from my chair at Denny’s  and tossed my plate across the dining area. Piping hot hashbrowns smacked a kid in the face, he cried. But he got a free autograph. His father tore it up and made the kid cry again. So I clocked him right in the nasal area. What the fuck am I talking about? Oh yeah... I came for one simple reason. "

"This is what I live for"

"That statement is tossed around a lot. Every grizzled veteran down to every fresh faced rookie has probably spouted that line at some point in their career. But there is no other way of putting it. Many nights I threw myself into bed and just lay there, staring at the ceiling until sunrise. I'm not an insomniac. I do not require medication. I tried using marijuana to lull myself to sleep, I drank till I passed out . Then I realized the true root of the problem. If every joint in my body isn't aching, I do not deserve to lie down. If I am not fatigued from the exertion of a match, or an extensive training session, I am not worthy to wander into the realm of slumber. If I did not have a match or did not put forth effort to improve myself my body does not allow me to rest. Have you ever had that experience? Have you put so much into that ring that your body almost knows nothing else? I have"

"Ever since my early childhood, I was stuck touring with my father. How hold were you when you when you mastered the arm bar? I was three. At six, it was the cobra clutch and the sleeper hold. I am no prodigy. I was simply exposed to this environment my entire life. From the age of sixteen until now, I was in a ring, competing. I got a tattoo for every country I wrestled in, I quit counting the amount of tattoos I have a long, long time ago. And many people have tried to keep be out of the squared circle. People that I called brother crippled me, I have been framed for acts of terror, I have been court ordered out of rings, and I’ve been banned from arenas.  So who honestly thought something as small as a simple suspension would keep me away? Even if I am thousands of miles away, it still calls to me. Even through a foot of concrete, it calls to me. It is like a Valkyrie swooping down and taking my hand and carrying me off to the next battle. My battles are far from over, folks.”

“So, here I am, climbing out from Ginnungagap once again. While madness ensues and Fimbulvetr , the timeless winter, drives even brothers to quarrel.  I sit in quiet contemplation of the battle that is to come. Much like Fenrir as he sits and watches the seasons go by, waiting for the time when a great shaking finally frees him of the binds of Gliepnir. While Ragnarok describes the end of the cosmos, it will only describe the beginning for me. Skoll can go ahead and swallow the sun and Hati can go ahead and swallow the moon. The stars may fall from the night sky. Nothing and I mean NOTHING will pull a dark cloud over my career. And when the flames of Surt’s fire finally die down, there will be no death of the cosmos. There will simply be a new one”

“For those of you who are a bit slow.”

Hi, I am Figgy, The fantastic fabled founding father of the frenzied and ferocious fan base known as the Figgified nation. Foolishly forward many fools have fumbled fantastically in a foolhardy fashion. They failed at face saving with flaccid facetiae. Without flamboyance I facedly floored those fops.  Fatigued by their foibles I facilitated finality with a frigid Fuck off. But without further gilding the lily I am your opponent for this path to Valhalla match. Some of you know me, some of you don’t, and some of you are probably watching this video right now with a blank look upon your face. All the while, your brain is trying to register why exactly you should give a damn.  Despite this being about me, I can go ahead and state, you don’t have to. Go ahead and perceive me as just a minor threat. I’m pretty sure you already have. Certainly no one is going to fear a former Uprising Champion. They probably won’t care about the fact that he has never lost that title and was unjustly stripped of it over drugs. But oddly enough, the man who dealt out the suspension was a man known for selling drugs and drug periphanilia. What the fuck is up with that? ”

“There are a lot of names in this match. I’m not going to even name them all. I’m not going to pretend to know the entire roster, cause really. That would be a waste of time. Half of you will probably be eliminated by the time my number is drawn. I’m not saying you suck, don’t get all defensive.  But I’m just sayin’ these matches be crazy,yo”

“But from what I gathered, Gordon Fury seems to be the lucky last guy to have his number drawn. How you doing, there, Fury? Did you miss me? …Don’t be a kiss ass. Now, If I were most people , I would ramble on and on about how on two occasions I had your number. On the first occasion, I was I your head before I even said anything. On the second occasion, I humiliated you in your own home country. I did that for a reason , Gordon.  I knew that in some point in IWF we would face a third time, and I wanted you at your best. Because, honestly, you haven’t shown me that on either occasion. So I gave you something to think on. Humiliated you, infront of the place where you have the most fans. Does it make your blood boil?"

"Or have you forgotten?  I'm not mad, a lot has happened since that time. you lost your high impact title. Heck, it seems you have Brandon Mcdonald after you. So, I can imagine you have your focus a little divided.  Will you unleash the Fury upon everyone like Surt spreads his fire? Or will that Fury be focused on one person? Think hard on how that Fury will be utilized, or it shall be the undoing. I'm focused, I'm ready. Are you?"

"Speaking of Brandon McGodDamnDonald, I remember. I remember the night you barged into my locker room. You announced I was suspended, you demanded that I hand over my Uprising title. Somehow, someway, after being clean for two gods be damned years a positive result shows up on my drug test. I was humiliated, and most of all, I was insulted. That conversation has ran through my mind almost every damn night. "

A moment of silence, it was clearly obvious Figgins was biting his cheek. His green eyes glistening with furious intent. His jaw tight, the fist at his side quivering.

"YOU FUCKING TOOK WHAT IS MINE! My title was only the icing on the top of the cake of blinding rage. You took away my lively hood. I worked for eight years, I slummed in the indys, I have had my blood spilled in every corner of the globe. All to be in a company of this level. Sure you talk a big game of how it was when you first came here. When you came here it was a company that had yet to be established. It was a company that had yet to make a name for itself. Way to go, you joined a company when it was getting ready for lift off. Me? It was already at the top of Yggdrasil. I was deep in Ginnungagap climbing my way up the motherfucking world tree. And once I crossed Bifrost, into the thousand halls of Asgard. I proved myself to be a valuable Einherjar suddenly there you are to cast me down into the great gap.Sure you tried to be all cordial, you even promised an investigation. That never happened, did it? You're full of shit, aren't you? I can tell when someone is trying to get rid of me."

"Maybe it was justice that you lost your job. Cause you certainly cost me mine. And waddya know, you're walking right into a match where I can fuck up your chance. Looks like the Norns have weaved the fates in my favor. Whaddya know?"

A smirk and a chuckle leaves is lips. He decided to save the intensity for the match.

"Hi there, Pink buddy.  I told you I was coming back, and here I am. I wish this could be a happy reunion. But I cannot really say it will be such.You see, I am on a mission. I have been away for a long time, things have happened.  My name hasn't left anyone's lips for a long time. Now I hold no ill will against you, at least for now. But when that bell rings. Well, that's a differen't story, and I can't say I'll be curteous on the path to Valhalla."

"Hey Jack, how ya doing? Remember when I kicked your ass while wearing pink pants? Yeah, that was fun. Once more we are forced to hear Jack Savage ramble on about his convenient last name. How he is a Savage in the ring, blah, blah, blah. I've seen that so-called savage and I wasn't impressed.  I hope you have a little more in the tank than what you have shown against me."

"Mr. Native Nightmare, say hello to the hero in a dream. I have been keeping track of things on Twitter somewhat. Apparently, some people think that you have slipped into the dark side. But you know me, Fig don't judge. Well, until I gathered enough information to do so. Apparently joining this empire of blood has unleashed some kind of beast in you.That's great. I guess we get to see a little sneak peek at Native brave versus Celtic warrior. It will be like an episode of deadliest warrior. Except there is an actuall fight and not some computer program using bunk ass science."

"Corey bull? Big dudes don't scare me. Frank? You want to be the best in this business? So does everyone else. Everyone else? I am sick and tired of fucking jawing. Seriously, I forgot most of the people involved, and I really don't want to stand here all night listing them off. But, rest assured"

"Valhall Awaits Me"

The mowhawked girl finally turns from her salad.
"NEEERD"

"Shut up, sis"

Ad Noctum

Back to top Go down

From Ginnungagap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: Path to Valhalla Match-
Jump to: