Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valhalla gets Furious

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Valhalla gets Furious Empty
PostSubject: Valhalla gets Furious   Valhalla gets Furious I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Truths and Questions”

The scene opens in Gordon’s motel room.  Gordon is sitting at a table in nothing but his boxer shorts, like the classy guy he is, while his sexy, sexy girlfriend Blyss Lockhart sits on the chair just beside him, flicking through TV channels.  Um Gordo, this is a weird way to start a scene, it’s like you are already half way through.

Pretty much man.  Blyss came over with food-

Did she try to feed you that shitty vegan crap again?

She still brought me salad, but it at least had chicken in it this time.

At least It’s an improvement.

Like you wouldn’t believe.  Anyway so she gets here, and her sister Kenzie calls, and proceeds to bend me over and verbally fist me right up the arse.  Not pretty bro.

Doesn’t sound like it.  Interesting image though.

Anyway, Blyss grabs her phone and cuts the call of while Kenzie was in mid sentence, about to say something.  She is hiding something from me, and I don’t like it.

Gordon Fury: Blyss its alright, but if you think I’m just gonna forget about it, you are completely wrong.  Kenzie was about to say something and you cut her off at that exact moment.  What are you hiding from me?

Still looking at the TV screen, she answers.

Blyss Lockhart: What do you mean? She’s said enough already. I’m not hiding anything.

She turns to look at him.

Blyss Lockhart: Didn’t we already have this conversation?

Gordon’s irritation is seen clearly on his face.

Gordon Fury: Last time I checked, me talking and you fobbing me off doesn’t count as a conversation.  I can handle myself against criticism Blyss, you know this.  Kenzie was about to say something important, something you didn’t want me to hear.  Tell me what it is.

Blyss Lockhart: I honestly have no idea what she was going to say after that. Does it really matter? I told you before, no matter how many times or how hard you try to explain what goes on in this business, they will never understand. Kenzie doesn’t know what she’s talking about. We haven’t really spoken in a while so just ignore what she said.  

I want to let it go, to move on.  I want to believe her, I SHOULD believe her.  So why don’t I?  I love Blyss, I should trust her, but I don’t, and it doesn’t make sense.  This isn’t right.

Gordon Fury: Blyss, give me your phone and I’ll call her back so she can say what she has to say, then we won’t have to worry about it anymore.

There is now slight panic in her tone.

Blyss Lockhart: Um, what for? There’s no need for that really. Who’s worried about it? I’m not. Are you? Why? Everything’s fine.

She is definitely hiding something.  I am going to find out what it is.

Gordon Fury: Blyss, give me your phone.  Now.

Blyss Lockhart: No. Forget it, Gordon.

That’s it.  That’s the last straw.

Gordon Fury: Stop telling me to forget it!  Stop fucking lying to me! You are obviously hiding something from me! What is so earth shatteringly important that you have to hide it from someone you apparently love?!  Tell me what it is, or give me your phone.  If you won’t...

...then I’m going to take it from you.

Blyss gets up from the chair.

Blyss Lockhart: Don’t you yell at me, Gordon. What the fuck is it with you? I told you over and over again that there’s nothing I’m hiding from you and you’re now calling me a liar? And no way in hell you’re getting my phone. You’re not getting anything because there is nothing else to be said. So just drop it, okay? Goddammit... Why do you always act like something’s wrong? Always asking if I’m okay and telling me to talk to you when everything’s fine?

Gordon stand up to face her.

Gordon Fury: Because everything is NOT fine Blyss!  Anyone a mile away can see that, let alone me, someone who spots bullshit for a fucking living!  The normal things seem, the less likely things are.  That is something I learned along time ago Blyss.  I just want you to let me in, let me help!  Is that too much to fucking ask?  

Blyss sighs, burying her face in her hands before looking back at him.

Blyss Lockhart: No... It’s not too much to ask. I just... I don’t really know what’s going on with me lately, Gordon. I feel like I’m out of place... with everything. Yet everyone can see me and all I wanna do is hide. I don’t know why. I’m sorry.

A feeling of guilt washes over me as a look at her.  I’ve done it again.  I’ve fucking gone and hurt her again.  I should have just left it alone, but I had to keep pushing and pushing.  And for what?  So Blyss can have a breakdown in front of me?  What did I think I was gonna gain?  Why couldn’t I just believe her?  Why is there so many fucking questions?  By now I should be able to trust Blyss, and I really want to, but for some reason, I can’t.

Gordon takes Blyss’s hands away from her face, before sitting both of them back down.  He continues to hold her hands.

Gordon Fury: No Blyss, it’s ok.  I should be having your back and supporting you, I should be looking after you, not accusing you and backing you into a corner, even fucking threatening you.  

Gordon looks down.

Gordon Fury: What the fuck is wrong with me?

Blyss Lockhart: It’s not entirely on you, Gordon. I’m not really helping either. I gave you a reason to doubt me. Sometimes I just let little things get to me when they shouldn’t. And sometimes I ignore them and just wanna forget they happen at all. It’s how I’ve always coped with stuff. I should have told you that instead of making you guess what I’m thinking each time.

It’s more than that.  I know how Blyss is, but I majorly overreacted.  But for now, that shit can get pushed aside.

Gordon Fury: A couple of fucks ups aren’t we?

A smile sneaks onto her face as I lean forward and kiss her.

Gordon Fury: You got any plans for tonight?

Blyss Lockhart: No, I don’t. But I’ve an early morning flight to catch.

Gordon Fury: Fair enough babe, did you want a lift back to your place?

Blyss Lockhart: Yeah sure. That would be great, thanks.

Gordon Fury: You know I love you right?

She chuckles.

Blyss Lockhart: I know. And I love you too, Gordon.

She kisses him and smiles.

Blyss Lockhart: Have I told you that I feel lucky to have you in my life? You drive me crazy yet at the same time you make me sane. I don’t even know how that’s possible but it’s true.  

Gordon smiles back at her.

Gordon Fury: If you have told me, you would be the first and last person ever to do so.  But I’m lucky to have you too.  I honestly don’t deserve you, and the fact you want to stay with me baffles me.  

Gordon shrugs.

Gordon Fury: I suppose I’m a lucky guy huh?

Blyss Lockhart: That you are. Good that you know that.

She laughs, and Gordon laughs with her.

Gordon Fury: You know what’s funny?  I have been in my boxers this entire time...

Captain smooth in da house.

Gordon Fury: I bet I looked super threatening no?

Blyss Lockhart: Aww but I’ve got a flight to catch. And it’s late...

She pouts, feeling undecided whether to stay or not.

Gordon Fury: You know, I can just drop you off at the airport tomorrow?  Just sayin. Well while you decide, I suppose I should shower huh?  That’s the great thing about this room.  A nice, big shower.

Gordon grins at her as he stands up and begins to walk away. She grabs his hand.

Blyss Lockhart: Gordon, wait.

She stands and makes her way to the bathroom first. A second later, she pops her head out the door.

Blyss Lockhart: Just gonna stand there now, big boy? I was kinda just kidding earlier... Kinda.

She smiles before disappearing back in the bathroom. Then a moment later, she tosses her clothes out the door.

Blyss Lockhart: There’s nothing nice or big about this shower, Gordon. You lie...

Gordon walks over and looks into the room.

Gordon Fury: I don’t know, it looks pretty good to me.  Maybe I just need to show you...

Gordon walks into the bathroom as the scene fades to black.

“The Check Up”

The scene opens up in a hospital room, and in the hospital bed is Gordon Fury. He has been in a hospital room before, so just imagine like a copy of that just a bit different, cause I aint got time to explain basic shit.  Anyway Gordon is wearing one of those fucking retarded hospital patient outfits, you know the ones where they show off your arse when you stand up? Yeh those. Gordo is in hospital because the retard had a bookcase fall on his fucking leg, and they want to check it to see if the dick head's leg is broken.

Dude I am so fucking bored.  I wish they would just take this x-ray so I can fuck off.  Zane said she was coming to see me, but something must have come up.  I don’t blame her, who would want to come see my crippled Aussie arse.

Hey I’m here all of the time!

1. You don’t have a body, you are everywhere all of the time. 2. You are only around because I pay you.

Not the point.

I stare up at the ceiling as I hear a knock at the door.

Gordon Fury: It’s about time.

The door slowly opens as Zane pokes her head around it with a big ass cheesy grin on her face showing off her pearly whites.

Zane:Hey Gordona

She greets him as she walks in with her cell phone in hand. Because of the weather she is wearing short shorts, a royal blue tank top with some weird white design on the front of it, with addidas tena shoes with the three stripes the same color as her blue tank.

Zane: you wanna tell me what the fuck happened to your leg?

The question came as she took a seat beside gordon on his hospital bed, as she jokingly lifted up the cover to see his leg for her self.

Well if I hoped to keep the embarrassingly short hospital dress a secret, that has obviously failed, but I’m still kind of in shock she is here.

I knew she was gonna show, Zane doesn’t seem like the stand you up type of lady.

Yeh I suppose I’m just not the kind of guy to rely on people.  Anyway, I’m glad she’s here.

Gordon Fury: Hey Zane, glad you could make it. Bookcase that was eaten through by termites fell on it, was trapped for about half an hour.  You know, super brutal stuff.

Zane: No shit? Gordon Fury taken down by mother fucking termites? thats gotta be hurting your ego a bit.

Running a hand through her raven hair, Zane couldn’t help but look around the room almost as though she was looking for someone before she finally looked at Gordon.

Zane: So... where is everybody? your bros... your girl...

Gordon Fury: By the lack of people here, the logical explanation is that they aren’t here.

Gordon shoots her a smart arse grin.

Gordon Fury: Not sure my bro’s even know about it to be honest, and Blyss is getting ready for her match this week. So it’s just me I’m afraid, hope that’s not a problem?

Zane: Its not a problem just... kinda mess up if you ask me you know? I mean I barely know you and i’m here

Smiling at Gordon she shrugs her shoulders.

Zane: Just doesn’t seem right

Gordon struggles to push himself up the bed so he is sitting upright, but the stubborn fuck got there.

Gordon Fury: Aw come on Zane, you and I are best buds, don’t wound me like that.

He laughs.

Gordon Fury: Honestly even you showing up I pegged as unlikely, so I’m not fazed by it. Its all good.

Zane narrowed her brows looking at him like “what the fuck”

Zane: If I say i’m gonna be somewhere i’m gonna be there I don’t care who you are. You asked me so i’m here besides its not like I had anything better to do.

She couldn’t help but stick her tongue out at Gordon before laughing a bit but there was something she couldn’t just let go cause if the shoes were on different feet... it would be different.

Zane: Your girl should be here though not me i mean like for real. Match or whatever other excuse she may have she needs to be here.

Gordon Fury: Seriously Zane, it’s fine. It’s not like I almost died or anything.  She has her own shit to worry about, and I’m not gonna make her drop everything to come see me.  She wants to be here, and I know she cares, so it’s fine.

Gordon playfully punches Zane in the arm.

Gordon Fury: I don’t want the two of you tearing apart the hospital.

Zane: Hey, the reason why we got into it wasn’t even my fault. I was trying to laugh it off but nuh she couldn’t leave it like that. All I am saying if it were me I would be here no matter what I had going on cause I would CARE for you enough to drop that shit. I’m not saying, I’m just saying...

Rolling her eyes she looked away from Gordon for a minute as she strummed her fingers on the side of the bed.

Zane: Cause right now i’m feeling like your damn girl friend

Gordon Fury: Easy Zane, I was just messin.  And look I know you don’t understand, and you think she should be here, but she has more important shit to worry about than me getting attacked with a bookcase. With the issues she is having with her match this week, I would be a royal cunt if I complicated things more.  And to be honest Zane, you wound me.

Gordon trys to keep a serious face but can’t help but crack up.

Gordon Fury: You make it sound like being my girlfriend is a chore, don’t pretend like you don’t like it.

Shaking her head she looks up at the ceiling for a minute with a smile on her face before looking at Gordon.

Zane: for one, being your girl friend wouldn’t be a chore. Two,if I was able to get a guy like you I would be at the hospital with you whenever you were severely injured rather it be from in the ring or because of some dumb ass bookcase. Three, we both know she should be here so stop trying to play it off like it’s whatever because you don’t want to think negative about your girl. She ain’t perfect she proved that when she over reacted over something stupid. She is a hypocritical bitch if you ask me who knows nothing about taking care of her man when she got one. Ever hear that saying, never know what you got till it’s gone? Something tells me that she going to be thinking that sometime in the future.

Gordon Fury: “Get a guy like me”? Shucks Zane, keep that shit up and I’ll get positive self esteem, we wouldn’t want that would we? Look seriously though, I wouldn’t call this severely injured, I hurt my leg, big fucking whoop.  It could be broken, but thats not a big deal, i’ll get over it.  Why the fuck do you hate her so much?  I mean this seems like it’s personal to you, but you don’t owe me anything.  As you said, you barely know me, and from the way we were introduced...

Gordon looks away from her, getting a bit quieter.

Gordon Fury: ...You know the shit of a guy I can be.

Placing a hand on Gordon head, she began to put her fingers through his dirty blond locks in a comforting manner.

Zane: We talked about that and we don’t need to talk about it again alright? and I don’t hate her I just don’t like her because of how she handles herself and how she obviously treats you. It’s like your the but of all her jokes or you get in trouble for the stupidest shit. If her friends do something it alright but if you do the same fucking thing shame on you. Just like your all match against one another. It ain’t right and you know it but yet you put up with it like you deserve it when you don’t. What you did was perfectly justified that just me though.  

Gordon feels her hand on his head and grins.

Gordon Fury: Careful now Zane, keep patting me like that and I might come home with you.  

Gordon goes serious again as he considers what she said.

Gordon Fury: I appreciate that you understand, but you are the only person who sees it from the other side. I put up with it because you need to make sacrifices in a relationship, I am willing to do that because I...

Why am I hesitating?  I know what comes next, i’ve said it many times before, and yet the words won’t come out. What is wrong with me?

Gordon Fury: ...Because I love her.

Zane: You.... hesitate love her? wow that must be some serious lovin right there. I mean when someone loves someone they just straight out and say it. I love you they don’t go all I.... think about it... love you. You’re almost as bad as her twenty, thirty minute comes back that made her seem like an ass.  So why the hesitation? you’re re-thinking it? maybe trying to convince your self you love her when you don’t? cause thats what it seems like to me.

Goes back to playing with Gordons hair.

Zane: I honestly wouldn’t mind having you as a pet you listen so well.

She teases, laughing a little referring to how he is in his and Blyss’ relationship.

No she’s wrong. I’m not rethinking it. That isn’t what it is.

Gordon Fury: You are over analysing it Zane, my mind is just full of shit I’m trying to sort through at the moment, that’s all.  And I recognise the dig you had at me by the way, well done.

He looks at her her and smiles. Gordo holy shit!

What?

Zane has so many tattoos!

...Please tell me you are joking.

Those fuckers are everywhere!

*Sigh*

Zane: why are you looking at me funny?

She begins to look over her self.

Zane: Is there something on me?

Zane begins to innocently mover her hair over her shoulder giving gordo a better view of her cleavage as she pulls her shirt away from her body seeing if there was something on her shirt that shouldn’t be there.  Holy shit I can’t believe it worked! You are welcome Gordo.

I accidentally catch a glimpse of her cleavage before looking away. I can’t help the naughty grin that crosses my face.

Gordon Fury: Not at all Zane, just staring into space, space that you happened to be in, that’s all.  I know i’ve already said it, but thanks for coming to hang with me. While I’m fine with doing shit on my own, its good to have someone to talk to and fuck around with.

Looking up at Gordon she has a serious expression on her face.

Zane: Ha, ha, ha. I didn’t come here to be the but of your jokes Gordon, I came... i don’t really know why I came, theres just something about you and I haven’t quite put my finger on it but i’m staying the night so I hope that bed is big enough for the both of us.

Gordon Fury: Umm are you sure that is a good idea? I mean don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the thought, but I don’t know how wise that is.  It’s not that I don’t trust you, I don’t trust... me.

Zane: Like you don’t trust you? or you don’t trust you with me?

Gordon Fury: Both? I don’t fucking know Zane, it’s like half the time I don’t have control of the shit I do. Shit is just chaotic and fucked up 24/7. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

Zane: We’ve been over what the hell is wrong with you

she begins to laugh.

Zane: you're just too stubborn to admit it

Gordon Fury: This shit has nothing to do with Blyss Zane. Its different.  Even when she isn’t around or in any way involved with what I am doing, I just can’t...

The images of Scarlett getting on her knees flash before my eyes like a flip book, I can’t see anything else.

Gordon’s eyes flutter open and close as he loses control of his body, having a small seizure.  He reaches out and grabs Zane’s hand as he slowly comes out of it, breathing heavily.

Gordon Fury: ...Fuck.

Zane just looks at him a bit concern telling him in a soft voice that everything is gonna be okay when he calms down his breathing zane lifts up his chin.

Zane: You’re not gonna die on me now are ya?

She says in a manner to try and lighten the mood.  Gordon catches his breath with his eyes closed before responding.

Gordon Fury: You can’t... get rid of me... that easy.

He opens his eyes and looks at her, realising he is still holding her hand, his fingers weaved in hers.  He lets her go and withdraws his hand.

Gordon Fury: Sorry about that, I didn’t mean to attack you.

Great now I’m having seizures too, just add it to the list.

Its a pretty long list Gordo.

Yup, sure is.

Zane: It’s alright, I’m just glad I was here for you, now scoot your ass over so I can lay down its been a long trip

she waves her hands gesturing him to scoot over.  He rolls his eyes as he tries to drag his crippled arse over. He is having a bit of trouble with it, seriously its kinda funny.

Fuck you.

When there is enough room, Zane lays beside him on her side facing him then she looked down towards his leg.

Zane: So the bookcase fell on you or were you climbing it?

Gordon Fury: Why would I be climbing a bookcase? That would just be silly.

Yeh cause you definitely WEREN’T trying to get the bible from the top shelf to kill a cockroach you were terrified of.

Dude that thing was fucking huge.  Eat a dick. I try to say that with a serious face, but by Zane’s reaction, I am still a terrible liar.

Zane: you were climbing it, what an aussie arse you are

Gordon gives her a sheepish grin.

Gordon Fury: In my defense, it looked like it was solid.

Gordon looks around to make sure no one else is around, before moving a little closer to Zane.

Gordon Fury: Look I’m gonna tell you something, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else. Anyone.

Looking up at him, as she rests her head on his shoulder, she pinched her thumb and index finger together on her right head and glides it over her lips.

Zane: My lips are sealed

Gordon speaks almost in a whisper

Gordon Fury: When I fell from the bookcase, my head hit the metal bedpost.  Hard.  I assume I blacked out, cause I was falling, next second I’m waking up on the floor with a bookcase on my leg. The doctors didn’t check my head because I directed them to my leg, and they aren’t going to check it.  Do you get me?

Zane: I see nothing wrong with your head so why would they even want to check it?

Winking at him she closes her eyes as she snuggled close to him.

Zane: I heard nothing, I know nothing, in fact I wasn’t even here...

Gordon looks at her before staring up at the ceiling.  She is totally lying to you Gordo, she is lying right next to you, don’t believe her!

You know I question why I hired you at least once a day.

Cause you are lazy fuck. The answer is pretty simple.

Gordon Fury: Are you sure you are comfy there?

Opening one eye she looked at him before closing it again.

Zane: I’m perfectly comfy, you got a problem? you can move to the stiff ass couch

I should have a problem shouldn’t I? I mean I’m essentially snuggling with someone who isn’t Blyss, and yet... it doesn’t bother me. Maybe this is just a side effect from the bump to my head.  Yeh nothing to worry about, tomorrow it’ll be sweet.  I’m fine... I’m fine.

Gordon Fury: What kind of gentleman would I be if I made you move now? Have a good sleep Zane, and thanks again.

Zane: anytime gordona

I suppose I should try to get some sleep too huh? Yeh fucking right.

The camera zooms out on them as the scene fades to black.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Rising to the Challenge”

The scene opens in... Gordon where the fuck are we? Am I tripping balls?

Just keep reading.

Riiiiight.  Ok so the scene opens in a dark forest, where Gordon, for some reason dressed up like a medieval knight, mainly wearing gold platemail, is fighting a large Ogre.  The Ogre swipes at Gordon and knocks the helmet off his head, knocking him to the ground.  The Ogre goes in to finish the job, and as it does, Gordon picks up his trusty spear, the Dread Spike, and thrusts it into the heart of the beast, and with a loud angry roar, the Ogre falls dead.  Tired but not beaten, Gordon moves to one side of the forest, a weird white light shines through the tightly wound leaves and trees.  Gordon use the Dread Spike as he pushes the bushes open, forcing himself into an area that seems to emanate a pure white light, a staircase in front of him, a shiny golden gate at the top.  Gordo, I think God is gonna sue your arse.

Nuh uh, i'll ask him for forgiveness, and he has to give it to me.

...You are brilliant.

Loop holes my disembodied friend.  Loopholes.

Gordon begins to climb the stairs, but as he does a shadowy figure appears at the top of the stairs, a sword in his hand, and a robe covering his face.  The figure then pulls the robe away, revealing someone that looks like Brandon Macdonald...

...But isn't because that shit ain't allowed, and I'm a rules abiding guy.

...with a sinister grin on his face.  Without warning “Not Brandon” charges down the stars at Gordon, sword held high, while Gordon charges up at him, The Dread Spike pointed and “Not Brandon's” heart.  Just as both men are about to collide, a flash of white covers the entire screen, and comes back in on Gordon in the ring of the arena that will house Ragnarok this Sunday.  Gordon is back in his casual attire, you know, the usual shit, look no worse for wear.  Well he still has a fucked up ugly face, but he had that before.

Fuck you.

Gordon Fury: So the time has finally arrived. The opportunity I have sought after since day one in this business. A sure fire way to get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. The Path to Valhalla match is this week and I am determined to win it. However before I go any further, there is a man I want to address.

Brandon Macdonald. I don't know who I expected to be under the mask, but it sure as shit wasn't you.  My first thought was of course why, but your little reveal this week showed how much of a fucking idiot you are Brandon, and you are gonna pay for the shit you have done to me.  But unlike you, I understand how fucking important this match is.  See for someone who is supposed to be one of the best ever, I thought you would be smarter than having tunnel vision in a match like this.  You really have no idea.  You see Brandon, yes, you have won the Path to Valhalla before, but it was a completely different match back then. Now it is over the top rope elimination, a slight rule change that makes how you have to fight this match completely different if you want to pick up the win.  In this scenario, skill has very little to do with it.  Even the most terrible wrestler can throw a former world champ over the top rope in the right situation, that's why for all of your bravado it makes me laugh how utterly clueless you are. Don't get me wrong Brandon, when we finally fight one on one, I am going to fucking wreck you, but until then, you can just keep on crying.  The fact is, you can belittle what I have done, you can tak yourself up until the fucking cows come home, but don't be surprised when I bury you in that hole you have dug for yourself.

You see I could fire back at you, and tear you apart, but that wouldn't help me.  The only thing foccusing on certain people does for you in gives you tunnel vision, which in a normal match is fine, but in this style of match, it's a sure way of getting your arse thrown over the top rope.  And this isn't just to Bmac this applies to mother fucking everyone.  You bring grudges and personal feelings into this match and you are GOING to lose.  You turn your back on someone for a second, and you are fucking gone. Brandon, you are one of the best wrestlers IWF has ever had, despite you being a cowardly cunt, but your ego, your underestimation of most people in this match, and your obsession with me makes you one of, if not the weakest person in this fucking match.  How does that make you feel arsehole?

Now I'm sure many people are thinking “what the fuck makes you such an expert on this type of match”. Well that's simple.

Here we go.

Hey fuck you, I have the right to proud, and its relevant.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Gordo.

Gordon Fury: 3 words. Survive and Conquer. Now some of you may have no clue what this is, so let me explain. It is a 100 person over the top rope battle royal, with some of the best wrestlers in the world, and I got through into the cage match round, coming 4th. Do all of you understand what that means? That means I outlasted 96 fucking people.  96 people got thrown over the top rope, and I didn't.  I know EXACTLY what is takes to get it done in this kind of match, and nothing can prepare any of you for what it is like.  You can be the greatest wrestler on planet earth, but you can't win against gravity.

Speaking of preparation, if that wasn't enough, I have the other advantage no one else has. I get to enter the match last.  Now I dont think people truly grasp how monumental this advantage is. In this match, besides the promo's people have done, no one has any idea how many people are going to be in this match, or who they are going be, or what order they are going to enter.  The unknown factor is a huge fucking disadvantage in this match. That factor is completely removed for me, because I am the last one out.  I know exactly who is left, I have noone else to worry about, and I will be fresh and ready to fight, while whoever is left will no doubt be fucked up.  Now people like Tiffani can call this cheap, cowardly, like i'm just picking up the scraps, and you know what I say to them?  

If anyone is expecting a positive response, SPOILERS: it isn't.

Gordon Fury: Harden the fuck up princess!  The only reason you or anyone else are complaining about it, is because you wish you had the same thing.  If you had of beaten me last week would you have graciously turned down entering last Tiffani?  Fuck no you wouldn't have! No one would.  So if you want or anyone else wants to be petty and jealous because I EARNED my spot, you go right ahead, and i'll add it to the list of things I don't give a fuck about.

I have done everything possible to insure I leave Ragnarok as Path to Valhalla winner, because this match is EVERYTHING to me, as it should be to all of you.  I mean everyone so far has talked about winning it, but none of you seem to truly understand how fucking monumental this match is.  I mean for someone like Brandon, who has already won it, it isnt a big deal, but to the rest of us, this is it.  You wanted a chance to prove you can be world champion? You want to prove that you belong alongside the names of people who made this company what it is?  This is your chance.  This match gives you a world title shot in the main event of From The Ashes.  You get to fight for the biggest title in the company,  in the main event of the grandest stage we have in IWF.  There is nothing bigger than that.  That is why I am going into this match, not wanting to win, NEEDING to win.  This match is everything to me, everything I have been fighting for.  I have had to fight and claw and scrape my way to everything I have ever achieved, and now I have my chance to shot myself up to where I KNOW I belong.  The top of the mountain.  My time has come, my time is now. You can't see me, because my time is now.

Hey Gordo that's pretty catchy. You should write a song using that as lyrics, and then make that song your entrance theme for 8 years.

What the fuck are you on about?

Nothing at all Gordo, carry on.

Gordon Fury: The time for a new era in IWF is here.  Brandon may think this new IWF is a disgrace, but that is just his bitter jealously trying to drag us into the mud.  This new IWF is the way of the future, and great things are inbound. The revolution has begun, and I am determined to be the person spearheading this revolution as the IWF World Heavyweight champion.  I will prove that the new IWF is ready to take over from the old, and that mission starts at Ragnarok.  I fight not only for myself, but for the good of the fed that I bust my arse for every single fucking week.  While people like Parker Wayde decided to puss out like a bitch, I beat one of the most dominant women in IWF history to earn my advantage.  None of it was because I was even given anything.  Everything I have ever gained has been off of my own back, and I Sunday, I am going out there to do nothing less than to earn my shot at immortality.

Ladies and gents, this is the first and only warning to the few of you left at the end: Stay out of my fucking way.  I am going to run all of you through if I have to because this match means more to me than other other match I have ever fought in.  I am going to climb the stairs to the gates of heaven.  I will be the one who survives the Path to Valhalla.  Its time to face the fury...

...mates.  

The scene flashes white before fading to black.
Back to top Go down

Valhalla gets Furious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: Path to Valhalla Match-
Jump to: