Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay "Hot Stuff"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jay "Hot Stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Jay "Hot Stuff"   Jay "Hot Stuff" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:00 pm

==Wrestler Name==
Jayson Miles

==Ring Name==
Jay "Hot" Stuff.

==Age==
29 (7/22/1979)

==Hometown==
Billed from Hollywood CA, currently lives near Washington DC.

==Weight==
236 pounds

==Height==

==Favorite Specialty Match==
Ultimate Submission, I quit match.

==Specialty Weapons==
Doesn't have a personal favorite, he uses the ring itself as a weapon.

==Entrance Music==
I'm too sexy by Right said Fred but the actual lyrics are sung by Jay himself.

==Alignment==
Heel

==Years Wrestling==
Spent four years in DW and then took a near five year hiatus.

==Quote==
"I'm hot and you're not!"

==Finishers==
Glimpse of Perfection
Desire Driver

==Finisher Description==

Glimpse of Perfection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua-DDKyfrWo

Desire Driver
Package Brain buster.

==Backround==
Born Jayson Miles, his father is a former movie star turned director and is now the CEO of M.M.P (Mega Movie Productions) the one of Hollywood's best industries for movie making. His mother a former model now owns her own personal fashion model company that works alongside with Victoria's Secret. Although born to extremely wealthy parents, Jayson is a self made man, dropping out of high school at an early age due to it being too easy and waste of his time. Jayson instead went into the field of bodybuilding, using his vast smarts to earn money hand on hand. He also took an interest in wrestling, using his wealth to hire the best trainers to assist in helping design his own craft. At the young age of 20, Jayson got his first break at a growing company called Dominion Wrestling, he debuted as one of the newest talents, using the skills he learned to soar his way through the ranks. His biggest push came during the first PPV Den of Destruction where he became a member of the group known as the Congregation which consisted of the leader Roman Synn, The Golem, Mathias Black and himself as they took on the team DPS (Dominion Protection Service) which consisted of Rance Mohammitz, Amidi, The Answer and Air Styles in a Dual Dominance match. Jay's team won the fight and the Congregation would disband shortly after (with Mathias openly leaving the group thinking he is too good for them), those that remained reformed into the more sinister group called ATF (After the Flesh) recruiting the psychotic Shadow Dancer Sitri into their ranks. During this time Jayson was also engaged in a heated feud with Rance who would become his most hated rival in the company. The two would exchange mind games with Jayson stealing Rance's homemade brownies and Rance unleashing a group of raccoons into Jayson's dresser closet. The two would settle it in a last man standing match with the Ultimate Heavyweight championship in the balance. Jayson would defeat Rance to become champion but would later lose it to Rance a few weeks later. The leader of ATF Roman Synn would later challenge Rance for a shot at the belt in casket match but lost the battle badly and was buried under several feet of dirt. With the leader gone, Jayson would take the reigns as new leader of ATF, recruiting the newest demonic Devman into their fold. During this time Jayson also began working under his father's company as a means to boost ratings as well as further his own ego. He began starring in many films with him as the main focus, his acting career skyrocketed while his wrestling career slowed down as he was reduced to a ring general of ATF, simply giving orders to his new disciples.

He began teaming with the Golem as they took on the reformed DPS which only consisted of Rance and Amidi for the tag team titles. He won the belts after pining his rival but would lose the belts during the next PPV after Rance invoked his rematch clause. Jayson and Golem would receive another chance at the tag belts fighting DPS in a elimination tornado tag match which Jayson and Golem won. They would retain their belts two weeks again after fighting DPS, since then Jayson had made every attempt to keep the belts away from DPS, including offering the GM to remove a possible rebellion from Rance's group in return for making their tag match that night a non title match. The rebellion would come full circle when the original leader of ATF Roman Synn made a surprise return and challenged Jayson for control of the group. The two agreed to settle things in the ring but during the stare down the two men attack the ref when he kept shouting at them to back up so that he could start the match. Instead Rance came in as a guest ref and the match went on but the rivalry between Roman and Jayson would be revealed as a ruse as both men attacked Rance which caused his group lead by Amidi to run in. However Jayson's group would also join in the fray and a massive brawl would shortly follow. It became an over the top rope style brawl as both sides attempt to throw each other over the ropes while security surround the ring and took away any athlete that was thrown over. However things took a turn for both teams when Steel Angel of Rance's team smacked a member of Jay's team (who was also the Ultimate Heavyweight champion at the time) with a metal chair causing him to go berserk as he started eliminating everyone in the ring including his own teammates until all that was left in the ring was Golem, Jay and Synn. While Golem dealt with the champ, Jay and Synn took a shortcut through the rafters. Afterwards Jayson and Golem would break away from ATF and continued to hold their dominance as tag champions. However Jayson would hit a snag in the road when his team lost the tag belts to former heavyweight champion Blanka and newcomer Mr. Psycho.

Afterwards Jayson's push in the wrestling would diminish in the later years, he would be engaged in another feud with a fellow tough girl diva named Debra Rice who showed him a tougher side that he never seen in a woman before, nearly defeating him on their first outing before Jayson blinded her with a can of hairspray then rolling her up in a small package. Afterwards he would be hunted down by Debra at every turn, citing that he's a mainly man but would often run like a little girl whenever Debra was around. Afterwards Debra would get her rematch against Jayson with Debra using the same trick on him that he used during their first fight to seal the win. Afterwards as prior to the condition of her victory Jayson was forced to become Debra's man servant, often carrying her baggage and was subjected to physical and verbal abuse from the busty bombshell Debra who made every effort to make his life as miserable as possible.

However they would later team up and were found to work well together, winning the tag titles from the Outsiders (The Answer and Terrob). Jayson would also partake in the six pack challenge for the Ultimate Heavyweight title with one of his foes being his rival Rance. Jayson would make Rance submit to win his second championship, this reign made much longer due to his cleverness and unwillingness to be denied. He would later lose the tag belts after he abandon his partner, declaring that he was done "being her little play doll" karma would come back to haunt him two weeks later as he lost his Heavyweight title to Debra's sister Krusher Kayls after Debra ran interference which allowed Kayls to nail her finisher and pin him. Jayson would take on Kayls for the title the following week but came up short in their match. Afterwards Jayson's rise to the top would fall down to the very bottom until he was reduced to being only in house shows beating jobbers. This would continue until Dominion Wrestling went out of business less than a month later.

After that Jayson became a movie actor full time, starring in over ten different films, most of them being box office hits. He would move to DC and with his newly wealth built himself a massive mansion where he would often hold after parties. Though he lived several miles away he would often visit his parents back at Hollywood CA where he would continue his acting career while under his father's watchful eyes.

Five years would past and while Jayson's acting career reached all new heights, he felt restless, the urge to return back to the wrestling ring growing within him everyday. To this end he began searching for various companies that would take him in, however due to his high standards most of the companies turned him down mainly because they couldn't afford such a high class athlete. regardless Jayson continued his training even though he isn't competing, doing it for mostly habit if anything else, just another way to spend his never ending wealth.

But now little does he know that his life will change as a familiar asset will bring him into the world of wrestling.  To Jayson the thrill of stepping into the square circle is well enough however his main goal is to get to the top, just as he did many years ago.

==Gimmick==
Pretty straight forward: He's cocky, arrogant, thinks he's god's gift in everything he says and does. Though he's wised up in his older years, developing a more master mind like style that is often masked by his flamboyant and smug attitude. As one would also expect from a man of his statue he has little respect for girls, mainly those who can't fight worth a damn often considering them to just be mere eye candy and often sticks to the stereotype that woman are meant to be just housewives and not actual athletes. This form of thinking had resulted in him getting involved in a feud with a woman from his old federation before and since then he's developed a more lenient take on woman but when he sees that the girl clearly can't stand for herself, he'll go back to the old thinking.

==Attire==
Often comes out with stylish, often glittery clothing. His most favorite is a short sleeve vest with the center opened to show his impressive six pack and loose pants that match. 

==Fighting style==

Submission Expert
Jay is all about slapping on submission holds without warning, he often brags that he knows over 1,000 different holds including holds that "haven't been invented yet" weather or not this is exaggeration one can't deny that his mastery of submissions is next to perfect, often hitting them out of no where.

Mat Tactics
Jay is trained since an early age to use the entire ring as his weapon, he's often very keen on his surroundings and will strike when his foe least expects it.

Dirty
Jay is one of those guys that perfects the art of dirty fighting in fact he often considers himself a master of the craft. A common practice is that he likes to lure his foe in and then strike with a cheap shot, often a small package while holding the tights or if he's near the ropes use those for extra leverage. There's no low that Jay is willing to go to insure that he wins. While many call it cheating, he calls it being one step ahead of everyone else.

Showman
Jay is about as cocky as they come, while this cockiness has been used as a weakness in his early years, later he's learned to use this to his advantage. Jay is fond of irritating and downright frustrating his foes to the point where they can't focus on even simple things, allowing Jay to lock in an easy submission.

Power
Jay is not know for his strength, while he rarely uses moves like power bombs, he's however fond of all forms of suplexes such as german suplexes, northern lights, and belly to belly. His main finisher the Desire Driver is his ultimate power move and the heaviest person he's ever used it on is about 300 pounds. Any person beyond that he just cuts them down and wears them out then applies holds as needed.

==Picture Base==
Jay "Hot Stuff" Fandango+Johnny+Curtis

Fan Dan go!

==Career Accomplishments==
DW Ultimate Heavyweight Champion two times.
DW Spite Champion
DW Tag Team three times (Twice with The Golem and once with Debra Rice)
The only Triple Crown Champion in DW history
Movie Career
Nominated and won over a dozen awards and Oscars which include:
Four time Academy Award for best actor
Three time Academy Award for best fight/action scene
Three time Academy Award for best picture
Five time Academy Award for best supporting actor
Two time Golden Globe winner for best film

ENTRANCE
The lights turn off and then a man stands in the center with his back to the crowd.

???
I'm......too sexy for my match.......too sexy for my match because I will win it!

The lights go back on as Jay Hot Stuff turns around, mic in his hand he's dress in a short sleeve glittery vest and loose pants that fit with his sexy looking psyche. The ladies are whooping and some even wolf whistle as Jay sings into the mic while "I'm too sexy" plays on the loud speaker.

Jay Hot Stuff
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts.

He slowly takes off his vest, putting a little show for the girls who scream in delight as he removes the vest, exposing his impressive body. He then flings the vest over his shoulder and walks down the aisle.

Jay Hot Stuff
I'm too sexy for this ramp, too sexy for this ramp that side and this side.

He points to both sides of the ramp as he says that and then dances his way towards the steel steps where he climbs up till he gets near the corner.

Jay Hot Stuff
And I'm too sexy for your ring, too sexy for your ramp the way I'm beating my foes.

He then gracefully leap over the top in one fluid motion, still holding the mic and vest in his hands.

Jay Hot Stuff
I'm an athlete, you know what I mean?

And I do my little turn on the apron, yeah on the apron, on the apron oh yeah I do my little turn on the apron.

He then tosses the vest to the ref who then hands it to the time keeper as Jay just keeps dancing around, showing off to the crowd with half of them (mostly the women) loving it and the other half booing him but he just smirks like he doesn't give a fuck, likely because he doesn't.

Jay Hot Stuff
I'm too sexy for my opponent, too sexy for my opponent but I got to pay rent. And I'm too sexy for your titles, too sexy for your title but they look so damn good on me!

He then spins around the center of the ring.

Jay Hot Stuff
And I'm too sexy for this song!

He strikes one last pose and pyro sets off on the ringposts before he hands the mic over to the ref then he picks a corner and waits for the match to start.

Last edited by JayHStuff on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Jay "Hot Stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay "Hot Stuff"   Jay "Hot Stuff" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Jay "Hot Stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay "Hot Stuff"   Jay "Hot Stuff" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:59 am

updated
Back to top Go down
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: In Between

Jay "Hot Stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay "Hot Stuff"   Jay "Hot Stuff" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:04 am

Random note, but the Grammy Awards are for music, not film.
Back to top Go down

Jay "Hot Stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay "Hot Stuff"   Jay "Hot Stuff" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:14 am

noted
Back to top Go down

Jay "Hot Stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay "Hot Stuff"   Jay "Hot Stuff" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:38 am

updated entrance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jay "Hot Stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay "Hot Stuff"   Jay "Hot Stuff" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay "Hot Stuff"
Page 1 of 1