Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Detained Dillingers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IWF News Source

Detained Dillingers Empty
PostSubject: Detained Dillingers   Detained Dillingers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Detained Dillingers
- Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013

According to various sources at roughly 3:00am Alex Dillinger aka Axle Vengeance the chairman of Insurgency Wrestling Federation (IWF) and his brother Roman Dillinger, the youngest, were arrested on a disorderly conduct in Hermosa Beach California.

Sources say that Alex Dillinger was being harassed by a group of intoxicated bar patrons at American Junkie. A witness described the situation as follows:
Quote :
“You know I couldn’t see exactly who said what but basically these group of guys were shouting things out to him (Alex Dillinger) right after the whole TMZ report came on about (Alex) and (Maya Breia). Next thing I knew there was a lot of yelling and (Alex) was in one guy’s face he got shoved and then (Alex) hit the guy in the face.”

We were able to capture a picture from a tweet sent out by Roman Dillinger:
Detained Dillingers Screenshot2013-07-03at13432PM_zpse02dfa15

Most people confirmed that Alex Dillinger was provoked first and was indeed defending himself. He and his brother were booked together for disorderly conduct and were released at 9:30am this morning.

With the accusations rising behind Dillinger’s personal decisions this is surely going to count as a mark against his record. While the board offered up no official statements regarding either incident I’m sure we can expect to hear something soon. The real question people should be asking is, has Alex Dillinger truly changed? Right now the answer to that question appears no.

This isn’t Dillinger’s first run in with the law. From 2009-2011 Alex Dillinger was arrested and tried for three felonies and eight misdemeanors. His track record has been one worthy of questioning. While ratings have increased the real question is will Dillinger fall off the deep end once again? Even though we can’t be 100% sure right now the odds look grim for the future of Alex Dillinger as the chairman of IWF.

More on this and many other stories as the break.

- IWF NEWS
Back to top Go down

Detained Dillingers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: IWF News Source-
Jump to: