Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holla At A Nigga

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Holla At A Nigga Empty
PostSubject: Holla At A Nigga   Holla At A Nigga I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Holla At A Nigga Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4ups-H_-UNrKqE6SqC7c0yEnpeTG_PRVHhjtEY18OqtHgsVI&t=1
- - Holla At A Nigga - -

You can say I sent a mo'fuckin message last week. That mo'fucka was like a lil voicemail on a lil answering machine. The shit ima pull off this week... it'll be like a mo'fuckin owl with a mo'fuckin scroll in its mo'fuckin mouth.

============================================================
** EVENT : BATTLEGROUNDS VII : NEW BLOOD **

** EVENT TYPE : WEEKLY SHOW **
** ROLEPLAY : NUMBER ONE **
============================================================

SHARK ATTACK IN WASHINGTON
James Shark returned on IWF's Edition of Battlegrounds VI: Back in the US. The show ended with James Shark making his return and knocking out rivals, Jason Hawk and Vincent Van Rose then holding the Full Throttle Championship he once had.
James Shark is set to make his in ring return this upcoming Saturday at Battlegrounds VII : New Blood, live in Portland, Oregon. His match will be a Six Person Interger Tag Match.

James Shark the not so best choice for a tag partner will be teaming up with Tyson Rowle and Mercy Thompson to take on Ryan Appollos, Titus Black, and Mercy Thompson.

- - Chyooo - -

Ok After Missin Out On A Whole Lotta Shit... Here We Go With The Bullshit
The Black Man Is Back
Ok, Lets Go.

The fans roared with cheers and with excitement. It was a houseshow in New York City, my hometown. There was obviously speculation about my appearance seeing as how I fucked shit up on Battlegrounds.

As I came out through the curtains, the cheers only got louder. I stood there and took it all in. Alot of pressure was off my back tonight... at this very momment. I didn't have to worry about pussy bitches hitting me from behind, or pussy bitches trying to jump me. This was an IWF Houseshow but I was really the only "IWF Superstar" on site. The rest of the superstars and woman appearing at the houseshow were pretty much amateurs trying to put on a good show to get into the IWF Roster and try and impress the IWF Scouts at attendance.

Chuck and that Sexy gyal weren't even at their tables doing commentary. I dont even think it was the same ring announcer.

::In-Ring:: | Announcer |
Ladies and Gentlemen, he is the Fighting Pride, here in New York City, the frst ever and former IWF Full Throttle Champion. Please Welcooooome, Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames Shaaaaaaaaaaaaark!.

Could it get any louder?, man holla at a nigga.

I walked down that ramp with nothin but straight up swagga, straight up confidence. Head up, shoulders high, 12 inch hanging low, and a big mo'fuckin smile on my face. I slid into the ring and shoved the ring announcer until he almost fell out of the ring. The announcer left the ring and left me alone in the center with a microphone in my hand.

I obsereved the IWF Fans in New York City, I could even spot out people who weren't IWF Fans, people who probobly weren't wrestling fans, people who probobly had nothing better to do than go to a cheap event.

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
Yo Yo Yo..... holla at yo boy....

More cheers. It was almost a funny situation.

Here you have me, the black man, the only black man in IWF, probobly will go down as the only one in IWF History, and you got the white boys all the way in the back cheering for me. Even funnier... the fact that I was possibly the most hated in IWF. People dont appreciate my racial truth, the racial truth that I speak, and the way I present myself, the way I present my swagga.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before the boos came.

After some punk ass mothafuckin white boy snobby ass nose pickin ugly gyaldem eatin softy decided to attack me after ma match.... well nahhh hold up, hold up a minute. Lets talk about the match, lets go back to Bloody Sunday, lets go back to the worst reffereeing decison in the history of mo'fuckin reffereeing decisions, shall we?

I dropped my hand down and let it hang with the microphone as I turned to the titantron. The titantron turned on and the fans turned. Then the words "BLOODY SUNDAY" came up, followed by a match logo of me, Hawk and Death Angel came up with the words "FULL THROTTLE CHAMPIONSHIP RECAP".

BLOODY SUNDAY
FULL THROTTLE CHAMPIONSHIP RECAP

Shark pushes Death-Angel off of him, and kicks him in the gut, bending him over. He winds back, and delivers a huge right hook to the jaw of Death-Angel

Anna - You can call this one Chuck

Chuck - Shark hits the Diary of a Big Black Man!

James Shark turns around, and is hit by a flying shoulder block by Jason. He stands up, and Jason grabs his head, and DDT's him to the ground. He picks Shark up, and tries again, but Shark picks him up and drives Jason backfirst into the canvas.

Anna - Shark hits a spinebuster on Hawk! He's all over the place right now

Chuck - He really wants to keep his title, you can tell.

- - -

Shark holds his fist out again, waiting for Death-Angel. When he stands up, Shark hits a giant right hook to Death-Angel's jaw, crumpling him to the mat. He drops down for the cover.

Anna - Another Diary of a Big Black Man!

- - -

Anna - Hawk with the title belt to the head of James Shark! More cheating!

Chuck - Well, if Shark hadn't knocked the referee over, that never would have happened.

Anna - Are you cheering for Jason Hawk?

Chuck - I just like a good bit of cheating when I see it

Jason picks up Shark's almost limp body, and leans him in the corner. He places the belt underneath Shark's arm, and then quickly lies down and holds his head, as the referee stands up. He looks at Hawk on the ground, and then at Shark in the corner. He walks over to the ropes and begins yelling at Megan and the timekeeper.

Megan O'Day - Ladies and gentlemen, James Shark has been disqualified and kicked out of this match!

Anna - What?!

Chuck - Jason just got James Shark disqualified!

Anna - He cheated!

- - -
Anna - Hawk hits The Wind of Changes on an out-cold Death-Angel!

Chuck - Jason Hawk just cheated his way to the Full Throttle Championship!

Jason rolls around, holding his stomach, he quickly grabs Death-Angel's leg, and rolls up, waiting for the referee to make the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner, and new Full Throttle Champion! Jason Hawk!

- - -

The fans began to chant "Fuck You Hawk" and I began to bob my head like I was listening to a crazy beat on a mixtape.

Ok so.... I knock out Death Angel twice... obviously fat boy was the weakest link, we all know that. Ok lets move on..., Now I was on fire, I was shutting everyones mouths up, I was doing what I do, taking the odds and giving it a big fuck you. Then what?, I get kicked out?, kicked out of ma own mothafuckin match?, well lemme tell you somethin... let me tell all yall somethin....

I cocked a smile and went around the ring and gave a wink to the camera.

I told yall to put yo money on Sharky, and yo, yall shoulda gotten paid big cause as far as I see things... James Shark retained the Full Throttle Championship. Fuck Jason Hawk, James Shark won. Cause let me point somethin out, there was an incident on Bloody Sunday.

I looked around and continued.

Most people in the IWF Locker room will use racial jokes to get back at my shots at em, they'll use a James Shark stole ma wallet joke, or a James Shark ate the fat boys KFC Bucket, or a James Shark cheated on his white bitch. They'll just say some dumbass hick shit. So with that bein said, there was obviously a mixup in scripts... I must've been followin the wrong script or characters got switched up, cause I dont remember IWF runnin scripts and characters but obviously that must've been the case cause... Jason Hawk was the "black man" in that match. Jason Hawk wasn't Casper the friendly asshole ghost or Death fat boy Angel. He was James Shark. He cheated and cheated and cheated. Now James Shark dont cheat, James Shark aint like that, but if you go around to any white boy or... the white boys in the IWF Locker Room they'll tell you a nigga cheats, Jason Hawk was James Shark, so with that... James Shark is mo'fuckin champ, but if James was Hawk, and Hawk was James, but Angel was Angel and Fat boy was still the fat boy, who was James Shark?... oh no wait, James was Hawk, yea, so who was I?, no I was Hawk... I mean.... man yall mo'fuckin fans confusin me with yo eyes starin at me, why the fuck yall gotta stare at me for?

More cheers but also laughs from the crowd, I shook my head still waiting for the momment of boos to come out.

But its whatever.... Im gettin that belt back... and if it aint that belt, its a belt, James Shark gon me champ again... and that Reff aint gon reff again, thats for sure. Straight up.

I motioned the title around my waist to the fans and camera.

Now that the match is dunkno lets talk about the pussy bitch who attacked me in ma locker room. Whoever did it, you know where to find ma black ass, Ill be on Battlegrounds this Saturday, Im in a big match, ill get into that match in a second, but what you needa realize is... try that shit again, I dare you. I will make you shit yo panties. Trust. It aint sum light. Niggas can squad up but it aint nothin but a Shark Thang.

I put my arms wide out.

Come at me bruhhhh, Ill make you eat ma 12 inch any pussy ass bitch tries to attack me from behind again, I swear on all the Freshly Made Wings in the world that I will make you eat it, Ill serve it to you on a mothafuckin silver platter with napkins and errrthang. Oh, and ye, Chad Mason, I stole yo line, edited it, and niggafied it son!, you wanna do sum about it?, Ill knock you out again....

I chuckled and stuck the middle finger at the camera, the fans cheered, again wondering when the boos would come.

Now that we done with the whole match and pussy bitches jumpin ma ass from behind, lets talk about what went down on Battlegrounds.... All I can say about what went down is... Faced down, mouth open, droolin central and ass up, thats how Jason and Vinny was. They got knocked the fuck out. Knocked the fuck out BAD.

I shrugged.

We all know what bullshit Jason pulled and he paid for it last week. Hes Full Throttle Champion, but he wasn't raising his title last week, I was. Now about Vincent... man that stupid bitch talked the most shit bout me, called me his mo'fuckin slave. Dog, talk shit get hit, I knocked his ass out and made him kiss ma fuckin feet... literally, then, then the mothafucka goes on a promo and all he says about me is.... "I dont like James Sharks attitude", maybe thats because yo punk ass got knocked the fuck out.

I shrugged again.

When I was gone things got fucked. A whole bunch of new recruits crawled out of who knows whos white boys ass, motherfuckin hawk went slim shady on ma ass, and mandems talked about VVR, hypin the mothafucker to the extent to the point where they said hes a huge rising star, hes gon be a legend, this, that, blah blah blah BLAH BLAH CHYOOOOOOOOOOO, im sick of that shit. I knocked out the "soon to be legend", so I guess that makes me a soon to be legend... holla at a nigga.

I nodded my head smiling.

Now fuck the past, lets go to the present. Final stop. Lets talk about ma match, ma return match. Six Man Intergender Ta.... wait the fuck intergender mean?... like...Inter Gender... Gender is like sex... male and female ahlie?... and Inter is like when a mothafucker intercepts a pass in like football ahlie???... so like is it a match where we like... man fuck it, its a six man tag, Im paired up with a bunch of mandems I dont know, and Im facin a bunch of mandems I dont know. What I should do is research and catch up on em... they obviously recruits, so this match is a given. Its a given cause ma ass is the IWF Orginal, ma ass is experienced and ma ass was once on a undefeated streak, ranked #1 in the IWF and holding a title all at the same time.

I walked around the ring.

Ima have a big X on ma back in this match doeee. The newbies Im facin are gon wanna pin me. The niggas on ma crew are gonna wanna have ma back, but I got news for the 5 pussies involved in this match. Im not gonna showup Sunday to look good, I aint gon show up to be a tag team partner, or watch anyones back. Im James Shark, Im there to send a message. The message was not sent last Battlegrounds, I dont even know if it will be sent this week, but hell it will be tried to be sent, if it aint recieved, it will be soon, feel me?.

I put my hands out.

Dont be up ma black ass if Im hoggin the ring or I aint taggin none of you pussies on ma team. Ma Teamates shouldn't even complain, as far as Im concerned the two men accompanin me this Saturday... yall will be named TEAM SWAG. Im gon run shit. Yall sit back, enjoy the fireworks, and enjoy the knockouts, but lemme warn yall... I am out there to send that message, ma plan is to knockout three men and get the win.... but Im a crazy mothafucka and if sendin that message means knockin out team mates and knockin out five men.... five bitches... Ill do it, straight up, no thoughts, no regrets, thats how I roll, and if you dont like it, get on yo knees and choke on ma 12 inch.... Ill let you.... I will.

I dropped the microphone and to my surprise, a whole promo done with not one singal boo. Was it cause I was in New York?, dunkno but shits bout to get weird if i've become a fan favorite.
Back to top Go down

Holla At A Nigga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: