Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash   Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:51 am

From Agincourt to Waterloo

Brandon Macdonald walks out from backstage in a brand new white tuxedo as the crowd cheers loudly. He acknowledges the crowd with a point and a fist raise as he walks down the entrance ramp, high fiving a few fans before walking up the ring steps and into the ring.

“WELCOME BACK” “WELCOME BACK” “WELCOME BACK” “WELCOME BACK”

The crowd chants loudly as Brandon reaches for a microphone from a stage hand and laughs as he walks back to the middle of the ring. He goes to talk as the crowd quiets down, but they begin to cheer again as he slowly points to the From the Ashes sign hanging over the crowd. Eventually they quiet down as Brandon laughs.

Brandon Macdonald
You guys sure did miss me huh?

The crowd cheers even louder as Brandon takes a few steps back in feign shock

Brandon Macdonald
I figured you would. After all, I am the greatest IWF legend of all time. And I just couldn’t stay away from the ring for that long. Especially when the IWF was in desperate need of someone to save it from slipping into mediocrity. See, working here, I could see it all. The slipping ratings. The real lack of competition between the main eventers. The overall skill of any of the wrestler’s in the company. It was getting embarrassing. People parading around, acting like they were good wrestlers just because they fought in a main event once in their life. None of the current IWF wrestlers could have competed back in the original days of IWF. Guys like Griffin Hawkins, Gordon Fury, Flex Johnson, none of them would have been any higher than a mid card at best in my days. I couldn’t stand to see the company that I made turn the way it did. All of my money that I invested in the company to get it started, the amount of time I spent training to be the best, the amount of publicity tours I went on. I couldn’t let it all be for nothing.

Brandon took a few steps around the ring and pointed to the titantron, where a video of his Path to Valhalla return played. The crowd cheers loudly at the video.

Brandon Macdonald
So I came back. I took out one of the guys who cost me my job in IWF. Gordon Fury. Easy. I wish he posed more of a challenge to me, but whatever. Maybe next week we can have a one on one match. But for now, I’m done with Gordon. I’m moving on to bigger and better things. Like the IWF Championship. My IWF Championship. The one that I broke the curse of not once, but twice. Sure Ethan Cage has tied my defense record, but seriously, if I was champion now, with the competition level here, I would be IWF Champion for over a year. And that’s exactly what I plan to do at From the Ashes. No matter who’s champion, I’ll beat them, and I’ll regain the IWF Championship.

Brandon looks over at the entrance ramp, as if he’s waiting for something.

Brandon Macdonald
I just realized something. There’s still a pay-per-view between now and From the Ashes. Whatever am I going to do? I can’t go that long without a match. And there’s nobody in IWF right now that I feel would give me a challenge to fight. Unless...

Brandon looks over at the entrance ramp, as the lights dim

Brandon Macdonald
I actually thought of something. I’ve decided that at Heroes Also Die, the IWF audience is going to get a show. A fight that’s never happened before. Ladies and gentlemen, my opponent at Heroes Also Die, and a great friend, Mr. James Shark.

"Shark Week Has Returned..."

The music begins to kick in as the arena ramp begins to slowly filled up with smoke along with the arena lights turning ocean blue. The mini tron begins to show images of Sharks and people running out of the water, life guards blowing their whistles, panic, chaos and fear.

As the lyrics begin to flow, James Shark jumps out of the curtains with a huge cocky smile on his face. The arena now erupts in huge cheers with other booing, everybody giving James a mixed reaction. He bops his head as he walks down the ramp, beating his chest and yelling at the fans. Shark enters the ring and stands across from Brandon

Brandon and Shark face off and raise their fists into the air, as cameras in the audience flash, before dropping their fists and hugging each other quickly. The two talk in the ring as the crowd cheers loudly, while the screen slowly fades to the opening video.

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash Countdown-o

The crowd begins to get settled in their seats as an announcer comes over the speakers letting everyone know that we are less than a minute from going live. Filing down the isles everyone rushes quickly. Some with signs in hopes of grasping that one moment of fame…the fifteen seconds ever so sought after.

BOOM

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash BGSet2_zps437cc8f1

The lights hit and the IWF logo comes across the tron. The fans erupt and stand on their feet as cameras pan around. Glimpses of signs that read:

|“HAPPY B-DAY SHARK”|“COMMISSIONER GORDON”|“#WESTILLBELIEVE”|
|“REMI SUCKS”|“I Want The D”|”THOR MARK”|”B-MAC IS BEAST-MAC”|

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash NEWBGBanner2_zpsf870d413
Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash Us_airways_center_300
LIVE from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona

Cutting to the announce booth Tom Foolery and Preston Poppycock sit primed and ready to being the show. As the crowd continues to cheer and fight to get their signs seen by the cameras Tom Foolery starts us off.

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash BroadcastTeamFinal_zpsfe6d7f23

Tom Foolery:
Welcome, welcome, welcome to BATTLEGROUNDS! The show that set the wrestling world ablaze only two years ago!

Preston Poppycock:
Ethan Cage is still the champion! Plus we ‘ear from Alexander Remington tonight as well. I’m also being told that Corey Bull versus Aries Armadaist will be seen later on in the evening than originally planned.

Tom Foolery:
That’s right Preston it’s set up to be a MASSIVE show with plenty of surprises! But first we have Roland Drax versus Zane Orion!

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash RPSpacerAV

The camera cuts to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the opening match.

Heather Thompson:
The opening contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, in the corner to my right, Roland Drax!

The crowd barely react as Roland watches the ramp.

The arena darkens, causing the fans to get silent, taking out their cellphones for some sort of lighting as the beginning instrumental of I'm Not Alright begins to play causing a rainbow of lights to flicker at the entrance to the percussion rhythm.

And as the curious begins two single spotlights drop down from the ceiling onto the stage making the flicking colored lights to turn orange as they still go along with the rhythm.

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

Zane runs out from behind the curtain, an open smile planted on her face as she encourages the fans to cheer louder with the simple gestures of raising her hands up and down. Slowing her momentum as she begins her descent down the ramp, Zane then begins to slap the fans hands as they reach over the only thing that is keeping them away from her, a  barricade.

Heather Thompson:
And the opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 110 pounds... Zane Oriiiiooooooonnnnn!

Paper airplanes
Open window
Here today
And gone tomorrow

As she gets to the steel steps, she goes about halfway around the ring still slapping the desperate hands that are reaching out before making her way back to the steel steps...

I like to stare at the sun
And think about what I've done
I lie awake in my great escape

I like crossing the line
And slowly losing my mind
Are you ok
'Cuz I feel fine
Maybe it's me
I'm just crazy
Maybe I like that I'm not alright

Walking up them she begins to point to the crowd with her right hand as she reaches for the top rope with her left before she begins to walk at the edge of the apron encouraging the fans to cheer louder with her right hand and soon see shes a sign that is aimed at her and she points to it letting the fan know she acknowledges and appreciates their support before she enters the ring over the bottom rope,

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

Paper airplanes
Open window
Here today
And gone tomorrow

Once inside the squared circle, she begins to warm up, bouncing up and down, as she keeps her eyes on her opponent , her music slowly fading as she moves into the center of the ring to meet him.

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash Match
Roland Drax
[vs.]
Zane Orion

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Drax goes to lock up, but Zane ducks under his arms and goes behind him, and in one motion, pulls his trunks down, showing a black G-string! The fans all laugh and look away in disgust!

Tom Foolery:
Sweet baby Jesus on a turkey sandwhich! What is that!

Preston Poppycock:
That would be 'is self esteem washin' down the fookin' drain Tom.

Drax covers his junk with his hands, as Zane school boys him, and smacks him on the arse as she goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner... Zane Oriiiioooonnnn!

Tom Foolery:
Well... That was a match... apparently.

Preston Poppycock:
That it was Tom. That it was.

I'm Not Alright plays through the arena again as Zane gets her hand raised, and Drax rolls out of the ring trying to put his trunks back on. The cameras cut to commercial.

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash Tumblr_mq2j7eVENJ1sz4kpvo1_500
BRANDON MACDONALD...SUPER FAB #DONTHATE

Tom Foolery
Preston, do you know what time it is?

Preston Poppycock
Absolutely Tom!  It's approximately 8:37!

Tom Foolery
And do you know what that means?

Preston Poppycock
Absolutely Tom!  That means in about ten minutes, my Dominos Supreme pizza should have arrived twenty minutes ago!  Wait...what?  DAMNIT!

Tom Foolery
No, you ignoramus!  It means it is time for the return of the king!

Preston Poppycock
Movie time!  I'll go grab the popcorn!  Legolas was always my favorite.  He...

Tom Foolery
Damn it Preston!  I mean, it's the return of Alexander Remington to the Insurgency.  

The lights fade as "The God That Failed" by Metallica begins to play through the arena. The fans rise to their feet, already beginning to boo or shout obscenities in the direction of the upper stage as the lights begin to fade; just a dim light shining on the top of the stage. A loud blast of pyro shocks the ears of those in the arena as Alexander Remington appears in the midst of the smoke, cracking a smile as he looks upon his loyal subjects or detractors before turning his focus to the ring, ignoring the chants from the masses as they beg and plead for him to leave their presence.

Smugly, he makes his way down to the ring, ignoring the outreached hands of those fans who are still a fan of Alexander's work, coldly walking slowly toward the ring until he finally reaches the ring apron. Slowly stepping onto the side of the ring apron, he leans his back against the ropes as he once again pans his eyes around the arena, taking in the atmosphere, almost loving the negative attention pointed in his direction. He shrugs them off finally as he enters the ring, scoffing at his detractors as he grabs the microphone from the ring announcer; music faded completely.

Alexander Remington
Just over a month ago, I was excommunicated from a profession and an industry that for many a year I had ruled with an iron fist.  I was told that I allegedly had lost my passion for this business, and that not only was I unwanted within these hallowed halls, but I was considered a liability by the 'esteemed' Board of Directors.

Alex rolled his eyes, continuing.

Alexander Remington
They released a convenient statement to the press, claiming, and I quote, "Perhaps it is time for him to admit to himself and to the great fans of Insurgency Wrestling that he is no longer able to compete at a high level inside the wrestling ring."  The Board - a group of pathetic, fat, out of shape nobodies who have never stepped foot inside this very ring wanted to tell you, the fans, and you, my peers, that Alexander Remington no longer was capable of competing at a high level as you all had become accustomed to over the years.

He shook his head, panning the crowd as he gauged their responses; mostly boos or shouts of obscenities in his general direction.

Alexander Remington
And they asked me to take a month off from this sport, and really take some time to think about what I wanted to do with the rest of my career.  Did I want to continue with the daily grind that this profession demands, or would I rather hang up the boots once and for all?

A loud 'hang em' up' chant began to reverberate throughout the arena.

Alexander Remington
Last week, I sat at home and I watched as Alex Dillinger - a man who I have much history with and a man who would want nothing more than to see me fail - proclaimed to the masses that if I wanted back in this company that I would need to show up this week and make my statement.  Make my state of the union, so to speak.  And I bet, Alex, that you would love me to stand here, shed a few tears, and look weak and pathetic in front of the selfsame masses that you addressed last week, all for some pathetic power struggle that you have been waging against me ever since I kicked your ass and retired you from UECW once and for all, but it's not going to happen.  Not today; not ever.  You can sit behind your comfy little desk, and you can pretend that you now hold power over me, but the truth of the matter is, you're scared of Alexander Remington.  You're worried about what might happen were I to return to this business and once again reclaim my throne and my crown and be the figurehead of the company that has fallen into your lap.  

You told everyone that I would be starting from the bottom?  Fuck you, Alexander Remington doesn't climb ladders.  Alexander Remington IS the Insurgency, and I'm here today to announce to you and to the rest of my peers and to these pathetic fans sipping on their 8 dollar diabetes-laced sodas that Alexander Remington is back, and he's returned for what is rightfully his.  The Insurgency World Heavyweight Championship.

A chorus of boos echoed throughout the arena as Alex made that statement.

Alexander Remington
I'm making my demands, and I'm demanding a shot against Ethan Cage for the title.  And I want it now!  I want it tonight!

Tom Foolery
Oh my God, Preston!  Remington is calling Ethan Cage out!

But from the back walked a man - not Ethan Cage nor Alex Dillinger - but with no music walked a man in a suit down the ramp and into the ring.  He too would grab a microphone from the ring announcer, standing before Alexander Remington with a smug, yet cautious, look on his face.

Alexander Remington
Remember when I said that a bunch of fat nobodies who have never stepped into the ring ruled me ineligible to compete?  Well congratu-fucking-lations!  One of those obese monkeys put down the pizza for one second to finally for the first time step into this ring.  I'm impressed!

The individual was none too impressed or excited though about Alexander's disparaging remarks.

Theodore Tuberville
On behalf of the Board, Alex, we would sincerely like to welcome you back to Insurgency Wrestling.  Now I know that our fans may not like to hear that, but we have always known that at your best, you are one of the best.  Unfortunately, over the past few months of your career, you have been everything but your best.  Week after week, you suffered defeat after defeat, and that passion and that desire that we once saw from you to be the absolute best this industry had to offer waned.  Where was the man who from day one called out Stygian and said that you would go to the ends of the world to see his career annihilated?  Where was that man who quickly became our World Heavyweight Champion and made many wonder if that title would ever be removed from your waist?  That man no longer existed in our eyes, and frankly, you were becoming a risk to those you competed with as well with your lackadaisical behavior.

Remington stared coldly at Theodore as he continued to speak.

Theodore Tuberville
You aligned yourself with Corey Casey, and for months, the balance of power shifted, but not due to your talent in the ring, but due to your connections with power.  You were corrupted, and it left a stain upon the Insurgency.  We the Board decided to remove that stain, and that is why Corey Casey will never be seen within an IWF ring or an IWF arena ever again.

This of course brought forth a loud roar of applause from the fans.

Theodore Tuberville
Do not be fooled; this mandate for you to work your way back up from the bottom does not emanate from the mind or the heart of Alex Dillinger.  This isn't, as you tried to put it, his way of getting back at you for your past history together.  In all actuality, you should be thanking Alex Dillinger, because the Board would have been perfectly happy never seeing you again in this ring, but it was Alex Dillinger who convinced us that another investment in Alexander Remington would be a wise choice.  No Alex, he fought for you.  He believed in you.  So don't blame him for this mandate.  This comes straight from the Board itself.  We are well aware that we are taking a calculated risk by letting you return, but we are giving you that chance anyway.  But you will have to rise from the ashes, for we still question whether the man that stands before me today is Alexander Remington of old or the phony that we have seen over the past few months.  If you are able to prove to us that you are what we know you are capable of being once more, the Board will have no problem making an even more substantial investment in you, and we will be glad to endorse your career once more.

But if you fail to live up to that mark, the Board also will have no problem in terminating your contract forever.  I wish you luck...

Alex cracked a smile, shaking his head slowly as he placed the microphone close to his lips.

Alexander Remington
You want the Alexander Remington of old?  Be careful what you wish for...

Alex dropped the microphone to the mat, quickly darting forward and grabbing Theodore Tubervile by the throat, wrapping his arm around him before falling backwards, hitting the Board member with his patented Cashflow.  Remington bounced back up quickly to his feet, staring coldly at his lifeless body as "The God That Failed" plays loudly throughout the arena.  Alex slowly and deliberately exits the ring, paying the fans no mind as he walks up the ramp and exits into the backstage area.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for one fall and is a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH! Introducing first from Hollywood California, weighing in at 230lbs...JACK SAVAGE!!!!

The light's in the arena slowly dim and then they go completely out and the sound of static is heard coming from the speakers. A spotlight shines down on the entrance ramp.

I'm just a thorn in your side, the disrespect in your eye
I can't control myself
I'm like a snake in your drain, I'm takin' over your brain
Cause I can't help myself

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down body.

Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd go away

Then Noah Philips quickly steeps out on to the stage he is wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase he stands behind Jack and Kelly and nods his head.

Here I am again, hey now, hey now
I'm the mutherfucker of the year
Here I am again, hey how, hey now

Howard slowly leads the group down to the ring as Jack looks at the fans with a look of hatred in his eyes. They all stop as the reach the end of the ramp and Kelly once again runs her had up and down Jack's body .

Call me the jackal in heat, the blackest cat on the street
You better watch yourself
A hand grenade with no pin, a razor blade goin' in
I'm goin' straight to hell

They all keep standing tight where they are and Jack laughs as looks around to all the fans .A smile slowly creeps across his he looks at his wife. Noah and Howard walk around the couple and both enter the ring.

Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd going away

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps. Jack lets Kelly goes up the steeps first and is fallowed closely by Jack the stop again as they reach the top of the stairs. Kelly walks over and bends over right in front of Jack. She slowly enters the ring as Jack looks around at all of the fans.

I'm the mutherfuckeher of the year

Jack kiss his wife passionately on the lips and then he himself enters the ring. He walks over to the turnbuckles and claims the one that is closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

I'm the murherfucker of the year

Jack stands on the turnbuckle and keeps point to him self as the lights go back on.

Heather Thompson:
Introducing his opponent from Salt Lake City Utah, weighing in at 212lbs...ANTHONY DAWKINS!!!!

Dawkins strolls down to the ring....he gets in it looking like an idiot.

Heather Thompson:
Introducing their opponent from Seattle Washington, weighing in at 126lbs...MEGAN ANDREWS!!!!

"Animals" by Nickleback starts plays, and the crowd stars booing. As they continue to boo, a single purple light glides to the middle of the entrance stage, sitting there as the chorus starts playing over the speakers. Once the chorus starts, Megan pushes the curtain away and walks onto the stage, smirking as she stands in the center of the purple spotlight. She leans forward, bending at her waist as she blows a kiss to everyone in the crowd, smirking as she straightens up and they continue to boo her. She begins to sashay down the entrance ramp, the smirk staying on her face as she got closer and closer to the ring. Upon reaching the ring, Megan hops onto the ring apron and does a bit of light bouncing, getting herself psyched up a bit before stepping between the middle and top ropes, standing there for a moment to shake her ass before straightening up in the ring. As she walks around the ring with her arms raised in the air, Megan can be heard shouting, "I'm the Burning Star, bitches!" at the fans as they continue to boo her.

Jack Savage
[vs.]
Anthony Dawkins
[vs.]
Megan Andrews

[Ding Ding Ding]

All three stars in the ring and no one wants to make the first move. The crowd is beginning to get impatient and cheers for Anthony Dawkins could be heard. Savage eyes Megan not paying attention and he pounces on her hitting her in the face with a vicious elbow that sends the redhead to the outside.

Tom Foolery:
Jack not wasting any time here.

Preston Poppycock:
‘E is an aggressive bastard mate.

Dawkins attacks Savage from the back clubbing him from behind with rapid shots as the crowd pops. Just as Savage tucks under the rope the referee is forced to pull Dawkins off. Jack Savage smiles at Dawkins causing Dawkins to rush towards Savage only to be pushed back by the referee. Jack shoves the referee into Dawkins causing the referee to fall to the mat.

Tom Foolery:
Wait a minute! Savage shoved the referee!

Preston Poppycock:
Oi ‘e does what ‘e wants when ‘e wants!

Tom Foolery:
Yeah and that’s ok?

Preston Poppycock:
‘E gets paid more than us right?

Tom Foolery:
Touche.

Savage doesn’t stop and kicks Dawkins right in the DICK! Dawkins grabs himself and falls to the mat. Savage puts his boot to the downed Dawkins and kicks him out of the ring.

Tom Foolery:
LOW BLOW!!!

Preston Poppycock:
No mate...DICK KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Foolery:
Hooligan.

Preston Poppycock:
I don’t even like footy mate.

Megan comes out of nowhere leaping from the top rope hitting Savage in the back with a missile dropkick. Jack stumbles backwards and hits his head on the turnbuckle pad.

Tom Foolery:
MEGAN IS COMING BACK DON’T COUNT THE FIERY REDHEAD OUT!

Preston Poppycock:
At the end of the day that’s Jack bloody Savage in the ring.

The crowd cheers as Megan runs the ropes and kicks Savage in the back of the head dropping him down to the mat. She makes the cover and realizes the referee is still knocked out. Checking on the referee Megan taps his face a few times to no avail.

Tom Foolery:
Megan trying to get the referee back up, she could very well win this match.

Preston Poppycock:
Not if Dawkins ‘as anything to say about it.

Dawkins begins to stir on the outside and lifts himself up using the steel steps. Shaking off the cobwebs Dawkins looks around and refocuses. The crowd begins to stir as someone is making their way through the crowd.

Tom Foolery:
Hey, wait a minute! That’s....that’s JHALC! He’s from the IWF Underground! What the hell is he doing here!?

Preston Poppycock:
You always ask me these question, the ‘ell do I look like James Franco also known as Oz?

Tom Foolery:
Wait why? Why James Franco and Oz?

Preston Poppycock:
Caught it on the tele last night so ‘ow’s that mate?.............that’s what I thought.

JHalc jumps over the barricade with a bat in hand and cracks Dawkins right in the knee. Dawkins falls to the ground SCREAMING in pain. Rolling around and clutching his knee he looks like his knee was just shattered. JHalc puts his arms in the air dropping the bat.

Tom Foolery:
JHALC ATTACKED DAWKINS! What’s the meaning of this!

Preston Poppycock:
Practicing for the ‘omerun derby?

JHalc walks away backwards up the ramp as the crowd boos him loudly. He disappears behind the curtain and leaves the crowd up in arms. Savage gets back to his feet and pulls Megan’s hair forcing her to look him in the eyes. With a sick twisted smile Savage rears his head and shoves her face with an open palm. Megan falls to the mat and Savage loses his mind viciously stomping out Megan. He sees the referee starting to wake up so Savage whips Megan into the ropes. As Megan charges towards him Savage rocks his leg back and proceeds to punt Megan right between the legs.

Preston Poppycock:
CUNT PUNT!!!!!!!!!

Tom Foolery:
Wait what!?

Preston Poppycock:
Someone’s mad I did a play by play!

Megan falls the mat holding herself as Savage puts his boot on her cheek watching the referee crawl over to make the pin ever so slowly.

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!!!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner….JACK SAVAGE!!!!!

James Shark:
In….in….out….in….in…..out….in…….out…..in….

The scene opens up outside of James Shark’s locker room. The huge room filled with balloons with the number 25 on them, along with stripper poles, a DJ booth and different lighting. As IWF staff and crew continued preparing the room, James Shark could be seen walking by a bunch of naked women. He was deciding whether or not they would be allowed to stay or not. As he checked out each and every one of their bodies, he told the girls who’s body he approved “in” whereas the bodies he didn’t find a liking to were told “out”.

James Shark:
In….in….in…definitely in…. in… in…. woah wait hold up. The fuck is this shit?

James stopped at the end of the line, looking down at the last girl.

Girl:
What?

James Shark:
The hell you mean what? You got the body of a ten year old girl, lookin like motherfuckin Karrueche Tran up in this bitch

The girl immediately looked offended. James turned over to Brooklyn who stood in the middle of the room with a pen and a notepad in her hand.

She watched the staff and crew looking extremely irritated.

Brooklyn Carter:
Come on guys! The show has already started damn it, get this place ready to go.

James Shark:

Yo Brooklyn, check this slumandem out yo, chick looking like she fresh outta elementary school.

The girl rolled her eyes as the other naked women around her giggled. Brooklyn walked over to the group of naked women and Shark as she checked the girl out.

Brooklyn Carter:

You weren’t playing… how did she even make the cut to come here?

James Shark:
The hell if I know

Girl:
I’m not fucking ten years old

James Shark:
Yo body lookin that age…

Girl:
I’m seventeen you fucking asshole

James Shark:
THE FUCK

James Shark stared at the girl in disbelief. Brooklyn quickly covered James’s eyes.

Brooklyn Carter:

Ew stop looking!

James Shark:

This shit isn’t real, this shit isn’t real, this shit isn’t real.

Brooklyn Carter:
Nigga it’s real…

All of a sudden, a Stefan Raab look-alike walked into the scene. Brooklyn kept her hands on Shark’s eyes as she watched the Stefan clone make his way towards them.

Brooklyn Carter:
You look familiar…

Stefan Raab:
I quit IWF because of James Shark’s black attitude, but then joined the ASWF, a company in which he was a part of.

Brooklyn Carter:
Okay??

Stefan Raab:

I am here for the girl.

James Shark:
Who the fuck is that yo? Voice sounds like a fat German I knocked out twice.

The Stefan clone grabbed a napkin and immediately put it on the girl’s face. The girl instantly passed out as Stefan picked her up and ran out of the room with her. There was an awkward silence in the room for a good five seconds, with everyone just shocked and in total disbelief.

Brooklyn Carter:
What the fuck did I just see…?

James quickly removed Brooklyn’s hands from his eyes.

James Shark:
Tryna give me an infection and shit… I don’t know where yo hands been and you a notorious butt picker, I seen you do it!

James then noticed that the girl was gone

James Shark:

AWEEE where she go!?

Brooklyn punched James in the arm as he grabbed it in pain.

James Shark:
Ow what the hell yo?

Brooklyn Carter:
You wanted her to stay?

James Shark:
Fuck no, I wanted to send her over to Yuko’s room. Dude deserves a going away gift. It’s the least I could do for kicking him out of the company.

Brooklyn Carter:

I didn’t know Steel was into little girls.

James Shark:
Oh… you didn’t know??

Brooklyn Carter:
No… I also didn’t know Stefan Raab was but I guess I know now.

As soon as James heard that name it was like the Shark smelled blood in the water. He quickly began to scan the room and look all around.

James Shark:
Where!? Where!?

Brooklyn Carter:
Ugh, calm down boy, he’s long gone now. Probably driving off in his sketchy ass minivan

James Shark nodded his head, he turned around and was met with a camera in his face. He seemed surprised to see it there, as if he didn’t know he was being filmed this whole time.

James Shark:

Awww Shiet. This thing on? Imma bout to get IWF kicked out of whatever channel we on man, just like imma bout to kick Steelio out of the IWF.

Brooklyn yanked Shark’s arm and pulled him away from the camera.

Brooklyn Carter:
Ugh, don’t start with that camera, we don’t have time for that. Look around fool, this party isn’t going to start until AFTER the show if they keep going at this pace.

James began to scan the room again. He began to look a bit irritated by how slow everybody was moving. This was the effort they were putting in? These people worked in the IWF, a company that he looked at so proudly to be the “best” in. This was how they were treating him?

Shaking his head, James began to walk up to the middle of the room. He reached into his pocket and pulled out stacks of money.

James Shark:
YO LISTEN UP. IF YALL MOTHERFUCKERS HURRY UP AND GET THIS SHIT CRACKIN BEFORE THE FIRST HOUR OF THE SHOW….I’M ABOUT TO PAY YALL EACH A THOUSAND BUCKS AND ON TOP OF THAT, LET YOU ALL FUCK BROOKLYN CARTER.

Brooklyn Carter:
WHAT!?

Everyone that was working in the locker room began to look at Brooklyn with a smile on their face.

Brooklyn Carter:
Fucking ew, like really?? Ugh…

Brooklyn walked towards Shark with her fist in the air making it look like she was going to hit him, he quickly stepped out of the way.

Brooklyn Carter:
FIRST OF ALL… STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES, SECOND OF ALL, I WILL PAY YOU GUYS FIVE THOUSAND BUCKS EACH AND LET YOU ALL FUCK JAMES IN THE ASS IF YOU FINISH.

James Shark:
SAY WHAT!?

Brooklyn smiled at James.

James Shark:
That shit ain’t right yo…

Staff Member:
Can we just keep the five thousand?

Staff Member#2:
Awe… but I kind of want to swim with the Shark..

James and Brooklyn both turned around to see one of the male Staff Members checking Shark out. Brooklyn began to laugh out loud.

Brooklyn Carter:
YAY, BIRTHDAY SEX FOR SHARK!

James Shark:
I’m about to puke…

James quickly walked out of the locker room with Brooklyn following him. The moment he entered the hallway, he stood frozen. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Almost everyone that was in the hallway was wearing the same t-shirt. The front of the shirt read “HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGGA” with a picture of James Shark’s face, as the back of the shirt read “HAPPY RETIREMENT YUKO” with a picture of James Shark knocking out Steel Angel from one of the Battle Grounds.

Brooklyn Carter:
You like it? I set it up just for my babe

James Shark:
It’s….it’s so beautiful.

James wiped a tear from his eye as the scene faded to black.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for one fall...introducing first from Williamsport Pennsylvania weighing in at 275lbs...DAMIEN DRAKE!!!!

The lights in the arena slowly start to fade until the entire arena is covered in dark. A voice echo's throughout.

DON'T INJURE WHAT YOU CAN'T KILL!

Flames erupt from the stage as Determined by Mudvayne starts to play. Damien Drake stands there alone, with a large burlap sack dragging behind him. As the flames die, Vincent Jarrod joins him at the top of entrance.

Tom Foolery:
What is that Damien has with him?

Preston Poppycock:
Knowing Dames it’s either a dead hooker or...well that’s my guess.

The two begin to walk towards the ring, Vincent talks trash to the crowd on his way while Damien walks, eyes forward, his focus never wavering from the ring still dragging that large burlap sack behind him. Damien rolls the sack into the ring and grabs the top rope pulling himself onto the mat while Vincent heads over to Heather Thompson taking the microphone from her hands.

Vincent Jarrod:
Ladies and gentlemen!

*CROWD BOOS*

Vincent Jarrod:
Thank you. You’re all witnessing the rebirth of a monster! Damien Drake why don’t you do these fans a favor and open up that bag...

Damien walks over to the burlap sack untying the twine. He pulls the drawstring open and the crowd is horrified seeing Werner Wermacht bound, gagged, eyes swollen shut, his face busted and disfigured. Vincent begins to cackle sinsterly. Damien pulls Werner out fully and hoists his lifeless body up on his shoulder.

Vincent Jarrod:
RING THE GOD DAMN BELL!!!!

Jarrod snaps at the time keeper who looks as though he could just about piss himself at any moment. Reluctently the time keeper sounds the bell.

[DING DING DING]

Damien Drake
[vs.]
Werner Wermacht

As soon as the bell sounds Damien tosses Werner high into the air and pulverized him with a vicious knee to the bridge of the nose causing it to explode red on impact. The crowd oh’s loudly watching Werner wither away in pain.

Tom Foolery:
Was that necessary?

Preston Poppycock:
Abso-fucking-lutely mate.

Damien raises his big boot high up in the air and brings it crashing down onto the back of Werner’s head driving him through the canvas. Damien keeps his foot on the back of Werner’s head and points to the ground telling the referee to make the count. Trembling and shaking the referee slowly makes the count.

ONE

TWO

THREE

[DING DING DING]

Tom Foolery:
My God, he’s not even moving....

Preston Poppycock:
Oi I’m about to lose my lunch mate, there’s just a wee bit too much blood.

Vincent Jarrod:
Make the call!

Shoving the microphone into the chest of Heather Thompson Vincent glares at her awaiting her to announce Damien Drake as the winner of the match.

Heather Thompson:
The winner of this match....DAMIEN DRAKE!!!!!

Vincent begins to clap loudly as the crowd rains down boos in displeasure. Damien grabs the empty burlap sack throwing it over his shoulder before he steps over the top rope exiting the ring. Being joined by Vincent the beast and his new manager head up the ramp disappearing to the back as EMTs rush to check on Werner. We cut to commercial.

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash   Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Backstage we see Griffin preparing for his match later on against Sheyanne Successful. As he is stretching, Jason Gabriel is seen coming up to him.

Jason Gabriel
Yo Hawkins!

Griffin Hawkins
Jason, my man! Long time no see dude.

Jason Gabriel
Indeed it has.

Griffin Hawkins
I saw your speech out there man, it's good to see you here again.

Jason Gabriel
It feels good that I'm remembered. I just wanna say that was a good match you had at Ragnarok, shame you didn't walk out with the title.

Griffin Hawkins
Don't worry bro, I'm not gonna let one loss set me back. One way or another I will be World Champion whether Ethan or Brandon likes it or not.

Jason Gabriel
Nice to see it hasn't gotten you down. I just wanted to tell you to your face that I respect what you're doing for Insurgency and keep at it. I just hope that Bmac's last promo doesn't give you the idea that all us old schoolers are bitter and can't stand to relinquish the spotlight to the new generation of Superstars.

Griffin Hawkins
Eh, I don't really care about what other people have to say these days. Anyone who talks like him has serious issues with the state of Insurgency today.

Jason Gabriel
That's exactly what I'm saying. See, people like Brandon Macdonald and James Shark don't like the new and up and coming stars like you, Tim Patrick, Gordon Fury and the whole crop of new stars out of one thing..jealousy. They can't take it that their spot has been taken.

Griffin Hawkins
Sadly, there's always going to be some washed up veteran who clings to their glory days.

Jason Gabriel
Correctamundo! See, unlike them I see times have changed and that new blood is here to lead Insurgency into the future. Just don't let some douchebag make you think that you don't belong here, because you do. And you will be World Heavyweight Champion again as long as you don't give up.

Griffin Hawkins
My quest will never end.

Jason Gabriel
But if you want advice from me...I say you need to do something that will make an impact. Show all these vets that you're here to stay no matter what they have to say about it. Unlike them..I see and understand the changing of the guard and know the company is in good hands with the young Superstars of today. But you have to do something big that will shock the world.

A smile suddenly comes across Griffin's face.

Griffin Hawkins
I think I know just the thing. Next week in that very ring...I'm gonna do something I've never done in my career.

Jason Gabriel
Killer! So what do you have in mind?

Griffin Hawkins
Oh I'm not gonna let the Monkey out of the bottle now..just wait for next week. Until then, I got a bitch to slap.

Jason Gabriel
Gotcha, just don't underestimate Sheyanne. When someone loses everything..it makes them that more dangerous.

Griffin Hawkins
Good point. But what Sheyanne didn't count on...is that I am straight up Gangsta trippin'!

Jason laughs and shakes his head.

Jason Gabriel
Go out there and kick some ass.

Griffin Hawkins
Will do bro, later.

He gives him a nod before walking down the hallway just as we go back to the ring.

There the sound of an engine rumbling to life that absolutely overwhelms the speakers.  The big screen comes to life, showing a DeLorean pulling up outside an arena somewhere.  People flock around the car and try to look inside the windows, but see nothing.  Cut to inside the car, which shows the time travel display from Back To The Future.  A gloved hand reaches down to the keypad and punches in today’s date, before activating the time circuits.  As they click on, the intro from Huey Lewis and the News’ “Power of Love” comes over the speakers.  Back outside, the car revs, people clear out, and it drives off, eventually vanishing in a series of flashing lights, and leaving a pair of flaming tire tracks behind.  

The music cuts out and the lights in the arena die.  Lightning flashes across the tron, and down to the screens underneath.  Suddenly a pair of blazing tire tracks light up the ramp on either side, and there’s a series of bright white-and-blue pyros at the top of the stage.  When they’re gone they reveal a DeLorean sitting there, giving off smoke.  The song kicks back up at the chorus, the gull wing door swings open, and out steps a familiar face.  The crowd goes nuts.

Preston Poppycock:
‘oly shit! Dat’s Stygian?

Tom Foolery:
It is!  He hasn’t been seen in IWF since February.

You don't need money, don't take fame
Don't need no credit card to ride this train
It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes
But it might just save your life
That's the power of love
That's the power of love

The song loops into the second chorus as Stygian walks down to the ring, slapping the outstretched hands of fans.  He stops at one of the corners, grabs a fans phone, takes a selfie with that fan, and hands it back to her.  He comes around to the broadcast position and shakes hands with Preston and Tom.

Preston Poppycock:
You back mate?  Yeah?  Great to see you, Dragon.

Tom Foolery:
Wait, what’d he say?

Preston Poppycock:
‘E said “Call me Jason.”  Wat the bloody ‘ell?

Styg…er…Jason has a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring, he signals for the music to cut.

Jason Gabriel
Alright, alright, hey, thanks folks.  Geeze, guys, you act like I died.

The crowd and Jason laugh.

Jason Gabriel
I guess I did, in a sense.  Hey, let’s not get into the details.  We all know what happened to Lilith and Lilah.  But hey, Lilah is back and she’s going to be great as a backstage interviewer.  I have every confidence in her ability to do her job.  What I’m not sure about is my ability to do mine.

Preston Poppycock:
Wot?

Jason Gabriel
You see, I’ve been reeling since that night.  No lie, I have.  I’ve been in a spiral.  I retreated to Denver, hid in a bottle, I went to another company and made an ass of myself…the truth of the matter is, I have let all of you down.  Each and every fan who ever bought a Black Dragon t-shirt, held up a lighter with those lights went out, bought a very memorable issue of Playboy…

Preston Poppycock:
I ‘have that one, mate.  I gotta get Lilar to sign it now’at she’s back!

Jason Gabriel
The truth is, The Black Dragon is dead…

The crowd boos. Jason waves his hands to calm them down.

Jason Gabriel
Relax, I didn’t come out here to retire.

Boos turn to cheers.

Jason Gabriel
I’m not going to let Matt Ford kicking my ass be the enduring image people have of me.  Nor am I going to let it be me crying like a baby in this ring as they carted off Lilith and Lilah.  I didn’t come out here with that badass car up there just to retire.  I could have done that on Twitter and saved everyone a lot of time.  But I did come back here to step out of a shadow.  The Black Dragon is dead.  I don’t need him anymore.  I don’t need that persona, I don’t need that smokeshow.  All it really does anymore is hurt me and fulfill me with a sense of entitlement.  In a lot of ways, I became a slave to that image, to that caricature of myself I created.  Well no more.  No more Black Dragon, no more Stygian, no more bullshit.  I’m not a dragon, I’m a man, and my name is Jason Gabriel.  And I’m here to climb out of the wreckage and rebuild my career, one win at a time.

The crowd cheers as Jason tosses the mic back to the crewman at ringside, and “The Power of Love” fires back up.  Jason hops out of the ring and wanders back up, past the DeLorean which will be gone when the show comes back from commercial.

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash ESPY_Logo
THE ESPYS 2013: LIVE JULY, 17th 2013
FROM LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

The camera cuts back to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson
The following contest s scheduled for one fall!

"What do you say" by Mickey Avalon hits the P.A system as the fans immediately erupt with mixed cheers. Sheyanne jumps out from the curtains and screams out in joy as the fans react. She lifts her hands up in the air and sticks both of her middle fingers out as she begins to walk down towards the ring.

Heather Thompson
Introducing first, from Brooklyn, NY, weighing in at 120 pounds... Sheyanne Successful!

As she walks down the ramp she sticks her hands out and hits some of the fans hands before climbing up the steps and entering the ring. She gets up top one of the turnbuckles and raises her hands again, flipping off the haters and the cameras as her theme fades out.   The lights suddenly go out in the arena, plunging the crowd into total darkness. Some fans are seen holding up their cigarette lighters. A black and white video of a long haired young man appears on the Titantron. 

Outside my window there´s a
Whole lot of trouble comin´
The cartoon killers and the
Rag cover clones
Stack heels kickin´ rhythm
Of social circumcision
Can´t close the closet on
Shoe box full of bones..

The high pitched screams of Sebastian Bach is heard as the pyro goes "BOOOOOOOOOM!" Monkey Business by Skid Row is heard as Griffin Hawkins stands uptop the ramp, raising the devil horns in the air amongst the screaming fans. Taylor Michaels crawls between his legs, getting in view of the camera. He helps her up with both hands. He grins at her as the two make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. Both of them go on opposite sides of the ring apron. Griffin holds the ring rope for Taylor to enter. 

Heather Thompson
And the opponent, from Windsor, Ontario Canada, from 226 pounds... Griffin Haaaawwwwwkkiiiinnnnsss!

He slowly enters the ring by stepping between the ropes. He gets on each corner of the ropes, raising the Devil Horns in the air as the crowd is cheering for him, holding up signs saying "Griffin Rocks" while a few young 13 year old female fans hold up signs reading "Marry Me Griffin" Taylor smiles at him, showing her support for him. She gets behind him and takes his jacket off his back. He then gets down and takes off his aviator shades, going to the outside of the ring. He puts them on a smiling young fan, patting him on the head before going back inside. Griffin is in the corner with Taylor on the ropes behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he prepares for the match to start.

Griffin Hawkins
[vs.]
Sheyanne Successful

[Ding, Ding Ding!]

Shey charges straight at Griff, catching him off guard, taking him down with a clothesline.  He gets back to his feet and she charges again, hitting another clothesline.  He gets up again and she goes for a third clothesline, but Griff ducks at the last second.  Shey quickly spins around, and walks right into A Shot in The Dark!

Tom Foolory
Holy jumping jack flash!  A Shot in the Dark out of Nowhere!  This one could be over already!

Preston Poppycock
Shey took 'er eye off the ball for a second and it cost 'er!

Griff drops down for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner... Grffin Hawwwwkkiiinnnssss!

“Monkey Business” plays through the arena again as Griff gets his hand raised by the ref.  The cameras cut away.

Jacob Figgins is seen backstage, sweating like a mother fucker near the vending machine. Well, that’s what the honky gets for wearing denim jeans and a denim jacket in this summer heat. But me? I am O.G. And I ain’t talkin about that rapper Ice T. Original gangster, nah I ain’t one of them. My peeps dubbed me as overly generous. I mean, this sweaty ass cracker looked like he was suffering so I offer him an ice cold bottle of water.

Cash Carter:
Hey man, what the hell you doin’ joggin round the arena in 90 degrizzle weather. Hydrate yo self before you pass out, crazy cracka

The jive turkey glares at me like I just took his bitch, but can you blame a brotha? Them white bitches be fine, yo. But the motha fucka looks a gift horse in the mouth and punches it right in the teeth. Or he slaps the water bottle right out of my hand. Normally, I’d buck up and put the boots to this uppity white boy, but I gotta be professional and shit

Jacob Figgins:
You think I’m a fucking moron? I’m not taking anything from the likes of you. Last time I accepted something I got suspended over it.

Cash Carter:
Damn bro, chill. I’m just here to aks you a couple questions. Like what you plan to do now that yo back.

Jacob Figgins:
The list is rather long, my grammatically challenged friend. You see, I’m happy to be back and all that jazz, but one thing still lingers in the back of my mind. Someone, somewhere in this building has fucked me over. I do not know their motives, it’s gotten to the point that I don’t give a damn why they did it. I just want justice to be served. I tried to be level headed about it, and it turns out the management has done nothing but deliver a bunch of empty promises. They promised to do an investigation, it turns out it was a lie, a lie used to prevent me from coming back and making some scene. It’s stopped working. I am taking the law into my own damn hands. Everyone is suspect, even you.

Cash Carter:
White boys always making an excuse to blame a brotha.

Jacob Figgins:
“Then quit looking like a fucking degenerate if it bothers you so much. My second reason for coming back is that I was robbed. I was a champion of this company, and by the looks of things, that was going to last for a long damn time. But as everyone knows, someone tinkered with that. Whoever did it, let me make something clear. I was champion for a reason, some people made up a million excuses as to why I didn’t deserve that belt, they called me every name in the book, they questioned my talent, and they questioned my work ethic. But every time someone was put before me, they fell. I proved that all those ‘greater men’ were less deserving than I was. And what angered them the most, my defeat over each and every one of them was incontrovertible. It could not be questioned, there was video evidence silencing them. It seemed one person was smart enough to know, with the level of competition at the time, the only way to get that title off me was to get me out of the company. But it won’t be long until gold is around my waist again. Because my title reign wasn’t simply a thing backed by paper. It was something I proved with three consecutive defenses, something proven by defeating the High Impact champion twice. And I did all this as a nice guy. All I cared about was facing tougher competition and improving myself.

That’s still the case. But I learned as a nice guy, people underestimate you, and they begin to come at you half assed. It was detrimental to my development, how could I improve if these idiots refused to come at me with their best? Some people need a little extra encouragement. But, if they are here for the right reasons, they SHOULDN’T need it. Some of the lethargic crap that they put me up against were here for all the wrong reasons. They cared about making a buck, coming here cause the sucked at other sports, getting their name out there to support other ventures. I’ve had enough of that chickenshit bullshit”

This crazy ass white boy pops out a pose with his arms spread like he’s fucking Jesus or some shit

Jacob Figgins:
I’m bringing the wrestling back. Rejoice Motherfuckers

He pushes the microphone back into my chest and swaggers off camera.

Cash Carter:
Sweaty ass white boy needs to smoke a damn blunt.

Heather Thompson
This next match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first from Winston-Salem North Carolina...weighing in at 272lbs...PARKER WAYDE!!!!!

All the lights in the arena go out, save one green spotlight aimed down at the middle of the stage.

Before I....
Take another minute just to give everybody a move
Never seen, I'ma hit 'em with another(Elbow)
Let me get up everybody
That be movin' with Travis Barker
On your mark, so ya ready?(Let's go)

Parker rips the curtain to the side and steps out on to the stage. He stops for a moment in the spotlight and surveys the audience and their reaction to his presence.

Wow, okay, here we go again
You see the wind I'm blowin' in and I'm like a manglin'
The way that I'd be manglin' the beat, they call me Dracula
Then they see the fangs goin' in
Wow, uh huh
Everybody know that I'ma come and I'ma go, huh
Then I gotta do what I be comin' in to do
A body to the beat
In other way, we givin' them a show

The shade of green that had painted the stage lights the sides of the entrance ramp as Parker starts to head down to the ring. Some of the fans taunt him as he walks down the ramp, while others hold out their hands for Parker to slap. Both groups of people get ignored as Parker has only the ring in his sight.

Keys to the ignition and step on the gas
(Let's go)
And bust a bottle and pour me a shot in my glass
(Let's go)

As he reaches ringside Parker turns towards the ring steps to his left and heads up them at a brisk pace. Upon reaching the apron he stops and looks out into the crowd again, possibly reading all of the signs being waved around by the fans.

Where we at, where we at, where we at?
And we back up in the building
And we coming with a scorcher
Y'all already know who it is, it's Busta Bust and Travis Barker
Back to the beat, see we gotta go
When we hit the fire trucks, everybody better know
That we 'bout to let it blow
And we gotta get it yo, everybody if you're wheelin' wit me(Let's go)

Parker steps over the middle rope and ducks under the top rope, stepping into the ring. As he steps to the center of the ring he tilts his head to the side and cracks his neck before staring up the entrance ramp waiting for tonight's victim.

Hey, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go

Heather Thompson
And his opponent....from Los Angeles California...weighing in at 116lbs...TIFFANI MICHAELS!!!!!!!

The lights inside of the arena fade down into darkness before the sounds of "Miss Nothing" begins to play loudly over the P.A. system. The fans are on their feet and cheering loudly once the titantron lights up with footage of Tiffani Michaels both inside and outside of the ring. Pink strobe lights make their way along the ramp before focusing upon the entrance just in time for Tiffani Michaels to step out from behind the black curtains. She is dressed in her Cheerios uniform with a red pom-pom in each hand. She shakes them up high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out a series of loud cheers from the excited crowd. Tiffani continues to wave the pom-poms while she goes back and forth at the top ramp looking to bring out more noise from the crowd that is on their feet cheering every single movement that she makes.

Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air which continues to bring much excitement from the crowd; she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps a firm grip around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet with a bright smile for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud above the sound of the music. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena. The music fades out leaving only the sound of the crowd still cheering while Tiffani stands in the middle of the ring with her hands placed onto her hips waiting for the match to officially begin.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Parker Wayde
[vs.]
Tiffani Michaels

As the match gets underway Parker Wayde rubs his hands together as both stars circle the ring eyeing an opening. Tiffani ducks a charging Parker and hits him with a drop toe hold causing the big man to stumble towards the ropes. Parker bounces off the ropes and Tiffani rolls him up.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!!!

Tiffani can’t keep the big man held down despite her catching him completely off guard.

Tom Foolory
BRUTE strength by Parker using his RAW power!

Preston Poppycock
You ‘ave a cursh on em don’t you mate?

Parker rolls back out of the way and gets to his feet. Obviously irritated with how the match started Parker kicks the bottom rope and wipes his hand across his nose. Tiffani with her hands resting on her knees hunches forward before making her move. Tiffani runs the ropes and dropkicks Parker but it only stuns Parker. She hits the ropes again this time flying at Parker with a forearm smash. Parker stumbles some more. She runs the ropes AGAIN but this time Parker quickly counters the attack with a HUGE BOOT!

Tom Foolory
BIG BIG BOOT!!!!

Preston Poppycock
Proving my point every second.

The crowd still rumbling from the thunderous boot they watch on as Parker hoists Tiffani up on his shoulder and runs towards the ring post. Using Tiffani as a battering ram Parker slams her face against the turnbuckle pad. Turning around still hoisting her up he runs across the ring and smashes her face into the opposite turnbuckle pad. Parker runs to the center of the ring still holding Tiffani and then slams her down to the mat with the running power slam.  He hooks her leg.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolory
Parker almost put the QUEEN away.

Preston Poppycock
You’re sounding like the QUEEN of IWF every day.

Tiffani kicks out and Parker drags her up to her feet. Holding her up in place he stares at her. Tiffani reaches back and smacks Parker across the face. Parker loses it and pulls her in driving his knee into her midsection. Tiffani keels over as Parker lifts Tiffani up as if he’s going for a pile driver. He drops her down on her head as the crowd oh’s.

Tom Foolory
INSTANT IMPACT! This one is ALL over!

Preston Poppycock
Good, now I don’t have to listen to you crush on Parker all night.

Parker pulls Tiffani’s right leg up as the referee drops down to make the count.

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!!

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner…PARKER WAYDE!!!!

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash 41578d8da4bc4a7b95b30e8ab71851fa
Gordon Fury is not impressed

The camera opens to a very angry Tiffani Michaels walking through the hallways of the arena. She grumbles under her breath as she looks for something... or someone. Entering the catering area where some of the IWF superstars are hanging out during the show, she pauses to look around before heading straight towards Blyss Lockhart who was talking to Tim Patrick by the drinks table. Wasting no time, she yells out at the person who was supposed to be her opponent that night.

Tiffani Michaels
Hey Ms "I won't bother to show up as I damn well please"! I want to know why! Because I didn't get any memo before tonight for changes in the match so there definitely isn't.

Everyone there turns to look including Blyss and now the camera fully reveals that her right arm is in a sling. She raises an eyebrow.

Blyss Lockhart
Excuse me? Tiffani, I--

But Tiffani quickly cuts in, having not realized the sling yet.

Tiffani Michaels
You're afraid, aren't you? You're afraid to face me one on one again after all this time! I don't blame you. You're, what? This Rising Phoenix champion yet I've beaten you in that tag match and then eliminated you myself at the Path to Valhalla match! And when we finally get this singles match, you chickened out! Good that you've finally realized you can never beat me, Blyssy.

Tiffani smirks as Blyss frowns who takes a small step towards her, showing her injured shoulder.

Blyss Lockhart
I can't compete. That's all. Doctor's order.

Tiffani shakes her head, still smirking.

Tiffani Michaels
Wow... You would do just about anything to get out of our match, huh? I don't believe you're injured. Nobody does. You're making up excuses. Ah same old Blyssy... Scared you'll lose to me again? How many times would that make? I've lost count.

Blyss is clearly offended by this but Tim taps her on the arm gently to remind her to keep her cool. So in response, Blyss rolls her eyes at Tiffani. Feeling disrespected, Tiffani grabs a cup from the table and throws the drink in Blyss' face. Blyss gasps in disbelief as she wipes her face with her hand.

Tiffani Michaels
Fight me, Blyss! If you think you're not afraid of me, then fight back!!

Blyss just glares back at her and walks away. Tiffani begins to laugh mockingly.

Tiffani Michaels
Ha! I knew it! You're a liar, not only to everybody here but to yourself! You're scared of me, admit it! Admit it, Blyss Lockhart!

The scene ends with Tiffani looking smug before the camera cuts.

Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash   Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm

“But Sharky said I’m allowed in!”

IWF Security:
We don’t care, you are banned from all IWF programming. As a matter of fact? You are banned from everything IWF. We can’t let you in!

“But I’m the TWERK QUEEN! And there’s a party in there!!”

Alison Williams could be seen outside of the arena, standing in front of the doors with her new boyfriend Colton Tanner and a group of her sexy lady friends behind her. She stomped her foot down on the ground hard trying to convince the guards but they weren’t having it. They were following orders.

Colton Tanner:
Hey man, just let us in.

IWF Security:
You guys are free to come in, she’s not.

Alison Williams:
It’s because I’m black right?

The security looked at Alison all confused. Before they could say anything James Shark appeared behind them.

Alison Williams:
SHARKY!

James Shark:
ALI-BRUH!

Alison Williams:
These hoes aren’t letting us in!

James quickly turned towards the security and crossed his arms.

James Shark:
It’s cause she’s black right!?

Alison Williams:
That’s what I said!

IWF Security:
James, you know the rules bud. She’s not allowed here, she’s banned. We can’t let her in and we’re not going to let her in.

James slowly looked over at Alison who looked back at them, they both shook their heads at each other and smiled.

James Shark:
How the fuck are yall going to deny THE FIRST EVER IWF DIVA into the IWF? I mean this bitch standing right here is a part of IWF history wouldn’t you say so?

IWF Security:
I wouldn’t say that, she’s had a total of like what? Three matches here?

James Shark:
Motherfucker she was still part of the company, plus, I can’t tell you how much hits the IWF website got on a daily due to the Alison Williams peep show.

Alison Williams:
Braap braap chyo

Alison took her hands and pretended it was a gun as she shot the security in the head.

IWF Security:

Look, whatever man. It doesn’t matter, she’s not coming in.

James Shark:
She was also part of my first birthday bash! She was in the co-main event bruh

IWF Security:
What part of the word BAN don’t you understand?

James Shark:
Oh I understand, I don’t think you understand my dude. Alison is banned from the IWF and that’s cool and all but this isn’t the IWF.

IWF Security:
Do you think I’m stupid?

James Shark:
Yea I think yo momma dropped you when you was a baby but that’s besides the point. Tonight this ain’t the IWF, this is the JWF, and I ain’t talkin bout no damn “Joe Wrestling Federation”, I’m talkin bout the “James Wrestling Federation”. Right now the D don’t call the shots, it’s 12 inches of confidence that’s runnin the show.

“Ooooh 12 inches…”

One of Alison’s friends in the background could be heard as James smirked.

IWF Security:
Your weird bro. Talk all the stupidity that you want, she’s still not getting in. Funny how this is supposed to be your birthday bash but you’re still the same immature asshole that you were when IWF first started back in 2011. You still sound like a kid in high-school, grow up.

James Shark:
Motherfucker suck my hairy nuts and kiss my natural black ass.

James grabbed a hold of Alison’s hand as he pulled her past security, security tried to get in the way but Alison slipped out of their reach before kicking one of them in the nuts and slamming their head right into the concrete wall. As the other one tried to grab her, James delivered a nasty sucker punch from the side of the guy’s face, instantly knocking him out cold.

Alison Williams:
Just like old times!! Now where’s the party at!?

James pointed down the hall, the camera followed his finger to show James Shark’s locker room door in the distance. The door was closed with two huge bouncers in front of it. There was a line-up that formed near the bouncers of people wanting to get into the locker room. Staff Members, Fans with VIP and other people could be seen in the line-up while familiar faces from the Roster could be seen entering and leaving the locker room.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first...from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania weighing in at 285lbs...FRANK FINELLI!!!!!

As "Bad to the bone" plays over the speakers, Frank Finelli walks out from behind the curtain. The fans greet him with a chorus of boos and jeers as he stands there for amoment soaking in the hatred towards him and he cracks a smirk as he starts to walk to the ring. The booing and jeering continues as he gets cloer to the ring and some fans hurl objects at him along with the insults. He swats a plastic bottle back into the crowd as it comes near him and slowly ascends the ring steps and climbs into the ring. He mounts the turnbuckles and trash talks the fans and then dismounts as black and gold pyro goes off high above the ring. he stands and leans on the turnbuckle in his corner awaiting his opponent

Heather Thompson:
And his opponent....from Harlem New York weighing in at 210lbs....FLEX JOHNSON!!!!!!!

“In Division” begins to blare over the speakers.

"I lay in a bed of resistance,
Chained to either side.
I really wish I could reset, rewind."

Smoke slowly begins to creep and fill the stage.

"I really wish I could reset rewind.
You know it's never the way we planned it.
I really wish we could reset rewind."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson strolls out and looks out at the crowd.

"I'm planning a revolution inside my head!
I'm planning a revolution when I break free.
I call for annihilation.
Describe the sunlight so I can feel it's burn.
If only I could get up from this bed!"

He walks slowly down the ramp. A number of fans boo him; a number of fans cheer for Flex as well.

"Living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they can never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring.

"But no one seems to care anymore!
I'm digging, I'm digging my way out.
'Cause when I breathe in there is no release!"

He walks over to the near turn buckle and points a finger to the sky.

"I've been living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out.
I've been living inside a hole.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex hops off the turn buckle and waits for the bell to sound.

Flex Johnson
[vs.]
Frank Finelli

[DING DING DING]

Tom Foolery:
SWEET MAMA JAMA! The crowd is rocking!

Preston Poppycock:
Flexerio is quite the fellow, the internet smarks absolutely love ‘im.

Frank tugs the ropes stretching his lats as he brings his arms in telling Flex to give him his best shot. Flex shoots in locking up with the big man. Frank overpowers Flex and sends him rolling backwards. Shaking it off Flex nods his head as if to say “I see you big guy” but quickly they lock up again. This time Flex drives with his legs and pushes Frank into the corner. Flex puts pressure on Frank’s throat with his forearm and the referee tells Flex to back up. Putting his arms up on wanting any problems Flex backs away. The ref moves and Flex immediately decks Frank with another forearm to the forehead this time.

Tom Foolery:
Flex Johnson getting in a few shots.

Preston Poppycock:
‘E’s a cheat but we don’t pay attention to that right? Reverse racism my good man.

Flex sweeps Frank’s legs out from under him dropping him to the mat. Placing his boot against the throat of Frank Flex pushes down choking him. Flex uses the top rope pulling up on it for leverage. Gritting his teeth and looking furious Flex is trying to crush Frank’s voice box.

Tom Foolery:
Frank won’t be able to speak for weeks!

Preston Poppycock:
Oi ‘e speaks?

The referee pulls Flex Johnson off of Frank Finelli bringing him to the middle of the ring. Flex throws his hands up again not wanting any problems. Frank holds his throat as he climbs up to his feet obviously worn out. Shoving the referee out of the way Flex makes a beeline towards his opponent. Frank manages to catch Flex off guard with a spinebuster drilling him into the mat. Frank makes the cover.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
Almost walked away with the win here tonight, he caught Flex off guard and that’s unusual for the veteran.

Preston Poppycock:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone win a match with that move mate.

Flex kicks out. Frank gets up and gets back to his feet. Flex starts to get up and turns to Frank only for Frank to nail him with a back elbow. He then kicks him in the ribs and throws him to the corner. Frank then walks over and kicks Flexin the ribs before climbing up to the middle rope and nailing Flex with shot after shot, right hand after right hand. Frank then drops down and grabs Flex. He tries to send him across the ring, but Flex counters and sends Frank in. Frank hits hard and bounces off the turnbuckle pads before Flex jumps up and nails Frank in the head with a spin kick.

Tom Foolery:
Excellent kick by Flex Johnson and he showed great awareness!

Frank rolls over and starts to get up. Flex walks up behind him and clubs him in the back. He then grabs him by the head and throws him down with a reverse DDT. He then gets up and drops an elbow. He then hops back up to his feet and hits a leg drop. He then rolls over for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
Close call for Frank!

Preston Poppycock:
The streets of Mexico were about to be flooded mate.

Tom Foolery:
Flex isn’t Mexican

Preston Poppycock:
You’re shittin me?

Frank kicks out. Flex gets up and grabs Frank lifting him up before taking him over with a vertical suplex. Frank starts to get back up and Flex turns and runs into the ropes. He bounces off them and Frank jumps up and hits a dropkick, knocking Flex down. Flex pops back up and Frank grabs Flex before lifting him up and hitting a side belly to belly suplex. He then hooks the leg.

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!

Tom Foolery:
Frank almost walks out with a victory over the High Impact Champion!

Preston Poppycock:
So you mean to tell me that that guy right there...Flexerio Juanson is not Mexican?

Frank gets up and grabs Flex. He lifts him up and then drives his knee into his ribs. Flex falls back a bit and Frank grabs him and whips him into the ropes. Flex bounces off the ropes and Frank nails him with a spin kick to the ribs. He then turns and nails him in the head, knocking him down. Frank then turns and walks over to the corner. He starts to climb the turnbuckle, all the way to the top. He then doesn’t bother to look back before he jumps back and attempts a moonsault, only for Flex to move out of the way. Flex slowly gets up and Frank gets up, holding his ribs only for Flex to run forward and clotheslines Frank down. Frank rolls over and gets back up. Flex turns and grabs Frank and nails him with a hard right and then another before kicking him in the ribs and then taking him over with a swinging neckbreaker. He then goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!

Tom Foolery:
FRANK ESCAPES!

Preston Poppycock:
Mate I still don’t know what to make of this, I literally don’t know what to do with myself.

Frank gets his shoulder up. Flex rolls off and looks around before bending over and grabbing Frank. He then lifts him up before hitting an inverted atomic drop. He then nails him with another clothesline. Flex turns and walks over to the corner. He exits to the apron and climbs up to the top rope. Frank starts to get up to his feet and Flex gets to the top before diving off and hitting a double axe handle smash. He then goes down for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
Can’t keep the big man down!

Preston Poppycock:
Isn’t Flexerio a Mexican name?

Tom Foolery:
His name isn’t Flexerio.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi breaking kayfabe, I dig it.

Frank kicks out. Flex rolls off and looks around before grabbing Frank. Frank rolls over and starts to get up. Flex kicks him in the ribs before twisting his arm. He then pulls it across the throat of Frank. Frank however elbows out of it. He then lifts Flex up and hits a backbreaker. He then goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
Neither man can gain the advantage here tonight!

Preston Poppycock:
Oi what the fuck about  the name Juanson!?

Flex kicks out. Flex rolls over and starts to get up as the cheers start to come from the crowd. Flex gets up and Frank grabs his hair only to get a few stiff elbows to the ribs. Flex runs the ropes and hits a tornado DDT on Frank dropping him on the mat.

Tom Foolery:
Here comes Flex!!!

Preston Poppycock:
LUCHA!!!!! LIBRE!!!!!!

Frank gets up to his feet and Flex runs towards him. Frank ducks Felx sending him up and over the top rope. Somehow Flex manages to land on the apron and punches at Frank. Turning quickly Frank grabs Flex and throws him back over the top rope back into the ring. Frank looking pissed off kicks Flex a few times and then starts to climb up to the top rope.

Tom Foolery:
SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN!!!! WHAT IN THE BEAUTIFUL WORLD OF MOSES IS HE DOING!!!!???

Preston Poppycock:
‘Ave a stroke why dontcha?

Frank leaps off of the top rope kicking his legs out looking for a leg drop. Flex springs up grabbing Frank and bringing him down right on his knees. The crowd errupts as Johnson hits the backbreaker. Flex Johnson hooks the leg.

Tom Foolery:
DEATH BY BRUTALITY!!!! THIS ONE IS OVER!

ONE

TWO

THREE!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner....FLEX JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!

JACI SOVEREIGN AND ALEX DILLINGER DRINK PEPSI BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash   Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:36 pm

We come back from commercial to find Tim Patrick standing in the ring by himself with a microphone in his hand.  He's wearing a suit, instead of his normal wrestling gear.  The crowd on their feet, buzzing in anticipation what Tim is about to say.  He's smiling brightly, walking in circles taking it all in.  

Tim Patrick:
From the very bottom of my heart...thank you.

Crowd:
THANK YOU TIM!
THANK YOU TIM!

Tim Patrick:
For those of you who follow me and IWF on twitter, you may have known this was coming.  For those who don't, let me explain.  A few weeks ago, I became aware that the love of my life was pregnant.  I proposed to her, she said “Yes”.  And in that very moment, I knew I had to make changes.  I knew I couldn't do this anymore.  I come out here on a bi-weekly basis most of the time and put myself through the most insane hardcore matches professional wrestling has ever seen.  I don't do it for titles.  I don't do it for fame or money.  I do it for every weird kid, for every outcast, for every angry loner, for each guy working in bingo halls and warehouses praying for a chance to get to Insurgency Wrestling Federation one day.  And in the process, have taken on the biggest and best IWF has to offer.  I didn't win every match, but I put everything I had into each war I took part in.  But I'm about to be a husband and a father.  I can't do this anymore.  I can't spend more nights in the hospital.  I can't have my blood spilled anymore.  I can't be one of those guys who ends up in a wheelchair when he's 40 who has to show up at autograph signings hoping that people still remember me enough to put down $10 just to get a photo with me.  I can't do that to my family.  I'm 27 and have escaped this business with my health and brain intact.  

The Crowd cheers wildly, still standing.

Tim Patrick:
I talked to Alex, and starting soon I will have a roll in the business of IWF in the back.  I won't be coming out to wrestle anymore.  You won't see me on television every week.  We're still working out the details but I will be backstage working with talent and with my hardcore mindset, helping to make IWF a more explosive and extreme product.  And I'll come home every week to my wife and child and live a life that I never thought possible for myself.  It's going to be hard to step away from this ring but it's the right thing to do.  And I want you to know that I love each and every one of you.  Whether you cheered me or you booed me, I thank you.    

Crowd:
THANK YOU TIM!
THANK YOU TIM!

Tim Patrick:
Before I walk off into the sunset and into a new life, I want to bring out my future wife.  I want her with me when I leave this ring for the final time.  She's been back in my dressing room waiting for me and is probably surprised I'm asking her to come out but whatever I'm entitled to embarrass her every now and then (laughing).  So ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the love of my life, Cody DeLou!

The cameras pan to the entrance-way.  15 seconds go by with no sign of Cody.  Tim looks confused.

Tim Patrick:
Ladies and gentlemen, Cody DeLou!

This time an entire minute goes by with no sign of Cody.  

Tim Patrick:
Cody, baby.  Come on out.  I want you here with me for this.

30 seconds go by with no sign of Cody.  Tim's clearly confused and seems troubled by the situation.

Tim Patrick:
Cody...

Before he could finish his sentence, a pool of blood is shown on the floor of Tim and Cody's room on the big screen.  The door appears to have been kicked in and there is no sign of Cody in the room.  IWF security and backstage agents are running around the hallway trying to figure out what's going on.  A look of pure fear comes across Tim's face and he drops the microphone, leaps from the ring, and races up the ramp to the backstage area.  He pushes through the crowd of security guards and finds a talent agent he recognizes and grabs him by the shirt collar.

Tim Patrick:
Where is she!?  Where the fuck is Cody!?

Agent:
Somebody took her.  We're sifting through security camera footage.  Tim you have to stay calm!

Tim violently throws the man against the wall and begins kicking him repeatedly, screaming the entire time.  Tim falls to the ground with his hands over his face, screaming into his hands.  He quickly stands back up and notices a trail of blood on the floor leading out to the door to the parking lot.  He follows the trail, running to the parking lot.  There is no trace of her, only skid-marks on the pavement.  She's gone.  Tim falls to his knees, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Tim Patrick:
COODDDDDYYYY!!!!!!!!

Lilah stands backstage with Griffin Hawkins.

Lilah:
Hello IWF Faithful, I’m Lilah, your newest backstage interviewer and I’m here with Griffin Hawkins.  Griff, tough loss at Ragnrok.  With Brandon MacDonald next in line for a title shot, what are your plans for From The Ashes.

Griffin Hawkins:
To be honest, I don’t know Lilah.  But I do have to say, it is good to see you back.  You look good.

Lilah smiles, blushing a little.

Griffin Hawkins:
You know this, given who you used to be romantically involved with, but world champion don’t die easy.  We don’t lie down after setbacks.  If I had it my way, I’d be going after Ethan Cage again, because I know I can beat that son of a bitch.  But Brandon MacDonald earned the right to fight him, and I’ll be happy to challenge whoever comes out of that fight.  It’s not a matter of if I get the title back, it’s when.  But this month?  I can’t say I have the…

Griff is interrupted by Jason Gabriel walking into the shot, like a fucking green rookie.  He stops like a deer in headlights as he sees Lilith and Lilah…then looks to the camera.

Jason Gabriel:
Aww, shit.  I don’t suppose this is recorded.

Lilah shakes her head.

Jason Gabriel:
This is live?

Griffin Hawkins:
Well, that’s the other option.

Jason Gabriel:
God, I’m sorry Griff, Lilah.  I, uh…I’m still getting used to being live again.  Total rookie move to cut into your shot, I just didn’t look where I was going.

Griffin Hawkins:  
You know what?  It’s actually kind of funny you happen to walk by now.  Lilah here was just asking me what my plans for From the Ashes were.  Since Brandon has dibs on Cage, I’m without a dance partner.  But I seem to remember Anna Stone had this idea last year, to challenge the biggest dog in the fight.  Now me, I’ve been friends and foes with Alexander Remington long enough that I’ve heard about you to no end.  How you’re the best he’s ever seen.  Your name’s on the belt twice.  You should have been in the UECW Hall of Fame, you’ll probably be in the IWF Hall of Fame…if I can’t have Cage…Griffin Hawkins versus Stygian sounds like..

Stygian cuts him off.

Jason Gabriel:
It’s not Stygian anymore.

Lilah:
Yeah he’s going be Jason Gabr…I’ll shut up.

Jason Gabriel:
I’m flattered you seem to think I’m ready to get into the ring with the former champion, but I’ve won one match since Death Angel…

His voice trails off, but he looks to Lilah, who suddenly seems quite uncomfortable.

Jason Gabriel:
Well, you were there.

Griffin Hawkins:
Yeah, I was.  Look, I don’t care if you call yourself Stygian, Dragon, Freddy or Jason.  You’re one of the best, and I can respect that you’ve come back to work your way back up and earn your shots.  You could have just traded on your name and jumped to the front of the line.  You didn’t.  But if you can beat the former champion?  That’d go a long way to getting you back on top of the…

Jason shakes his head.

Jason Gabriel:
I’m not that guy anymore Griff.  Sorry to waste your time.

Jason walks through the shot with Griffin calling after him.

Griffin Hawkins:
Stygian!  STYG!  JASON?!?!?

When it’s clear he’s not coming back, Hawkins turns back to Lilah.

Griffin Hawkins:
What was that about?

Lilah:
I don’t know.

Griffin Hawkins:
Maybe you should find out.

Lilah:
Me?

Griffin Hawkins:
If you can’t, who can?  You kinda know the guy…

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the number one contendership for the Rising Phoenix Championship! Introducing first...from Windsor Ontario Canada weighing in at 225lbs...ARIES ARMADAIST!!!

As the odd tunes of I Am The Walrus ignites over the P.A. system, the audience instantly begins to throw a fit. Their jeers only grow louder as Aries makes his grand entrance from behind the curtain, arms spread wide open for the world to take in his glory. He pauses at the top of the stage for a moment, his head bobbing back and forth as he inaudibly shouts to no body but himself before finally taking off toward the ring. Making a point to mostly ignore the sea of booing fans, Aries suddenly cocks his fist back and bolts toward the one fan who happens to get their out stretched hand the closest to him, pointing and cackling at their humiliation as the jump back at his sudden movements. Once he finally swaggered his way to the ring, Aries wastes no time in entering and taking the center of the squared circle, managing to incite more anger out of the audience as he goes to raise his fist triumphantly into the air, only to stop half way and slap his bicep with his opposite hand, giving the fans the "shove it" gesture before retreating back into his corner.

Heather Thompson:
And his opponent from the Great Northwoods of Michigan, weighing in at 355lbs...COREY BULL!!!!!

("Crush Em" by Megadeth starts to beat throughout the arena as the lights go dark and turn red at the stage. Out walks the sliver masked monster and he stands, his head lowered)

Enter the arena and hit the lights
Step up now you're in for a ride
This is war, ain't no fun and games
We get it up, you go down in flames

(The music slows and Bull walks to the ring with a purpose, flinging off his shirt and sliding in under the rope to stand in the middle of the ring.)

Party time, going down
You better not mess us around
The stakes are rich, take a hit or stay
The price is high, someone's gonna pay

(Bull raises his hands up above his head in an X shape and the ramp explodes in a mushroom cloud and fire blasts up around the ramp.)

Heads I win, tails you lose
Out of my way I'm coming through
Roll the dice don't think twice
And we crush (crush), crush 'em (crush 'em)

(Bull climbs a turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd)

Looking for trouble, now you've found it
You're a drum and we're gonna pound it
Last one standing wins the fight
Hear us scream and shout all night
Down on the floor and eat the grit
This is gonna hurt a little bit

(Bull climbs down and focuses on the task at hand)

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash Mainevent
RP Championship #1 Contendership
Corey Bull
[vs.]
Aries Armadaist

[DING DING DING]

The bell sounds and Corey immediately comes after Aries and Aries walks back to the corner, drawing him in. Corey then takes a wild swing and Aries ducks and spins around. Corey turns around and Aries nails him with a hard right and then another and another before kicking him in the ribs. Corey then pushes Aries back, but Aries rolls through and gets up. He then runs at Corey and Corey attempts a hard right, but Aries ducks before driving his shoulder into the ribs of Corey. Aries backs away and Corey winces and Aries grabs him and actually snapmares him over. Aries then drives his knee into the back of Corey. Corey rolls over and Aries quickly pushes him down and goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
Corey kicks out and Aries obviously disappointed the match wasn’t over so soon.

Preston Poppycock:
It’s becase ‘e is the eggman.

Corey kicks out. Aries gets up and walks over to the corner. Corey starts to get up slowly. Corey gets up and Aries nails him with a hard right before hitting an uppercut. He then turns back and bounces off the ropes and Bull suddenly drills Aries with a boot to the face. Aries drops down and rolls over before starting to slowly getting up. The crowd boos and Corey grabs Aries and lifts him up. He then nails him with a club to the back. Aries falls back down to his hands and knees. He then drags him back up and clubs him in the back again. Aries collapses a bit and Corey drags him back up before whipping him into the ropes. Aries bounces off the ropes and Corey lifts him up off the rebound and just lets him go, causing Aries to fall to the mat hard. Aries rolls over and holds his ribs a bit before slowly getting up.

Tom Foolery:
Oh my God! Aries just dropped like a bag of rocks!

Preston Poppycock:
When ‘ave you ever ‘ad a bag of rocks?

Aries gets up and Corey grabs him and lifts him up before spinning him around and just drilling him in the chest with a forearm. Aries stumbles back and bounces off the ropes and Corey nails him with a hard right. Aries spins off and slowly gets up. He then gets up and turns back to Corey and Corey lifts him up before turning and spearing him into the corner. He then drills him again with a shoulder. He backs up and drives his shoulder into the ribs. Corey then backs away. Corey walks around the ring before stopping at the middle of the ring before running at Aries, but Aries gets his boot up. Corey stumbles back and Aries runs out of the corner and grabs Corey and drives him down with a bulldog. He then rolls over and stumbles up into the ropes. He then turns around and Corey starts to get up and Aries runs over and stomps him in the face.

Tom Foolery:
Here comes Aries. He’s not going to give up.

Preston Poppycock:
If ‘e did then the match would be over.

Corey starts to stir and Aries grabs him and kicks him in the ribs. He then drops him down with a DDT. Corey Bull rolls over and gets onto his back. Aries then goes the pin.

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!

Corey gets out. Aries rolls off and looks at Corey. He then turns and walks over to the corner and exits to the apron. He then gets up to the top rope. Corey rolls over and gets back up as Aries gets to the top rope. He then dives off, but Corey nails him with a boot to the face. The crowdohs. Aries rolls over and gets back up before slowly getting up and Corey scoops him up before turning and planting him with a runningpowerslam. Corey then gets up and looks down at Aries, fuming.

Tom Foolery:
That is an angry man.

Preston Poppycock:
OI! ‘E’s seein red!!! Get it, GET IT!?

Tom Foolery:
Moving right along.

Preston Poppycock:
Wanker.

Aries stirs and Corey just grabs him. He drags him up and kicks him in the ribs. He then hoists him up. Aries tries to fight it, but Bull can’t quite get a good enough grasp. Aries grabs the ropes and holds on for dear life.

Tom Foolery:
Aries being smart and holding on to the rope!

Bull yanks on Aries trying to get him free from the ropes. Aries won’t let go and Bull loses his grip bumping into the referee. As the referee turns his back Bull turns to face Aries and Aries kicks Bull right in the groin lifting him up off the mat momentarily. Bull’s eyes widen.

Tom Foolery:
DICK KICK!

Preston Poppycock:
Oh right, now it’s ok...sure thing mate!

Aries drops down on top of Corey Bull as the referee turns back and quickly drops down to make the count as the crowd counts along with each smack.

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner and NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE RISING PHOENIX CHAMPIONSHIP...ARIES ARMADAIST!!!!!

Tom Foolery:
ARIES GOT HIM! He caught Bull off guard and walked away with the victory! He's the NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!

Preston Poppycock:
I’m still mad at you.

The crowd has a mixed reaction and Bull is still rolling on the ground. Aries smirks as he steps out of the ring walking backwards up the ramp jawing at Bull holding his own crotch blowing out his cheeks with air acting as if he just got kicked himself. Still mocking his opponent Aries rotates his hands around in a crying motion. All fun and games Aries gives Corey one final thumbs down before heading to the back.

I love bad bitches, that's my fucking problem
And yeah, I like to fuck, I got a fucking problem

The music blared in the background as James Shark could be seen sitting down on a huge throne at the end of his locker room. Around his arms were two beautiful women sitting on the arm rest of the throne. All they had on them were their panties.

Brooklyn Carter:

Ahem….

The two girls took their attention off of Shark to see Brooklyn Carter standing in front of them with her arms crossed. They didn’t hesitate to quickly get out of Brooklyn’s sight and get as far away from Shark as possible.

James Shark:
You always gotta scare my fan girls tho?

Brooklyn Carter:
They’re not your fan girls, they’re a bunch of thirsty ass bitches.

Brooklyn walked over to James and got up on his lap, wrapping her arm around him before making out with him. They began to get into it until the music cut off. As everybody stopped partying, they all looked towards the speakers. There was a group of police officers who had cut off the music.

James Shark:
Hey yo what the fuck!?

The police officers heard Shark’s voice and began to walk over to him, showing him their badge.

James Shark:
No pigs allowed bruh

Police Officer:
We have reason to believe that this area is a crime scene and that earlier in the night, a seventeen year old girl was kidnapped here.

James Shark:
Uhh…

Police Officer#2:
We’re going to have to ask you a few questions Shark

Police Officer:#3
Yeah, first question being… have you been a bad boy?

James Shark:
The fuck?

Brooklyn seemed to already know what was about to happen as she was trying her best not to laugh, she quickly got off of Shark’s lap and moved out of the way as the police officer’s tore their uniform off and began to dance in front of Shark butt naked.

James Shark:
WHAT THE FUCK!?

The whole room could be heard laughing as Shark was surrounded by a group of naked men.

James Shark:
BROOKLYN YO WE’RE OVER, NO MORE MARRIAGE. I’M DONE WITH YOU YO. HEY MOTHERFUCKER, BACK THE FUCK UP.

Suddenly one of the male strippers got knocked unconscious with one of Shark’s knockout punches, as soon as one of their men got dropped, the other strippers fell back and began to leave the locker room, carrying their unconscious friend with them.

Brooklyn then began to walk over to James with a huge cake. The cake was decorated like a One Million Dollar bill. James didn't look happy to see it as he was still shook from the male strippers. Brooklyn then signaled everyone to start singing as the whole room began to sing "Happy Birthday"

James Shark:
Shut the fuck up, yall can't even sing

They continued singing despite Shark's anger, once they were done, Brooklyn added an ending of her own.

Brooklyn Carter:
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! you look like a monkey! and you smell like one too!!

James Shark:
That shit is racist

Brooklyn put the cake down as the music began to start playing again and everyone went back to partying. She walked over to James holding her hands out for a hug but James pushed her away.

Brooklyn Carter:
Awee, but peanut… you don’t like my present?

James Shark:
The only time I don’t mind seein dicks is in a motherfucking porno movie yo, where a dude is banging a girl, other than that-

Jason Hawk:
You watch gay porn?

Jason appeared beside James with a smirk on his face.

James Shark:
Motherfucker no, I said where the dude is banging the chick. Never in my life have I seen so many dicks yo, I need to see a bunch of pussy and titties asap.

James tried to walk over to a bunch of naked women who were in the corner of the room but Brooklyn quickly grabbed his arm.

Brooklyn Carter:
Nope!

James Shark: You’re such a nigger face I swear to God

Brooklyn Carter:
But babe! Will it make you feel  better to know that I called in for a bunch of male strippers just like those ones…. Except they were fat and I sent them over to Steel Angel’s locker room??

James Shark:
YOOO
, did you really?? Didn’t we send him male midget strippers too?

Brooklyn Carter:
Yup! They all got sent to room 37B

Jason, who was still beside Sharklyn, frowned his face

Jason Hawk:
But 37B is a janitor’s closet….

James Shark:
How do you know!?

Jason Hawk:
Oh… you forgot that I was the greatest IWF GM of all time? I know these things!

Brooklyn Carter:
Yea, Steel Angel’s “locker room” is a janitor’s closet…

They all laughed before James noticed the camera. He jumped right in front of it all hyped up and began to do his thing.

James Shark:
IWF! We live right now from the motherfucking James Shark Birthday Bash! Aka the Steel Angel going away party aka a celebration of the muder of IWF 2.0! You see… IWF has changed for the worse. We got all this new school bullshit going on, Ethan Cage and Griffin Hawkins as a main event at the last Pay Per View? That’s just a slap in the face to us wrestlers like me, Hawk and Brandon who have done nothing but made IWF what it is today.

James shook his head in disgust.

James Shark:
Yall already heard it’s going to be James Shark and Brandon Macdonald on the next Pay Per View, first time ever, one on one, a match that got nothing but match of the year written all over it. We bout to steal the whole event and show these people that us IWF originals are taking back this company, but shit… aside from that, we got this party going on, the main event later tonight…. Steel Angel looking for an upset, he’s trying to ruin the plans we got for Heroes Also Die, but it ain’t going to happen!

Again James shook his head.

James Shark:
It just won’t! but anyways, enough about Steel Angel, by the end of the night comes, that dude is just going to be nothing but an example of all the things that were wrong with IWF. Me, Brandon, and all these returning stars are cleaning up this company and it starts with Yuko. Right now though? We bout to focus on this party, aye, show these people what we’re fucking with!

James leaned forward and grabbed the camera, pushing it around the room with the camera man still holding on to it. Forcing the camera man to scan the entire room with the camera, showing off the packed locker room with food, drinks, blunt smoking, naked women, balloons, grinding and a BJ train

Once the camera focused back on James Shark, he began to walk around the room.

James Shark:
I’m sure you all noticed a bunch of familiar faces, aha, you kno! I mean… over here we got Parker Wayde parkering around a bunch of video model lookin hoes, he be trying to teach them how to Parker but yall already know, ain’t nobody Parker like Parker.

The camera focused on Parker who was in the locker room with a bunch of gorgeous women by his side.

James Shark:
See, I used to hate the dude but nigga to nigga, you can’t help but respect a nigga once you have a match with him.

James shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk around the room.

James Shark:

Over here we got the cunt surrounded by a bunch of other cunts, homie looking like he in heaven right now.

The camera now focused on IWF’s newest developmental star Joey Miles who was seated on a chair with multiple girls dancing on him….nekked

James Shark:
There was a problem earlier, we had to escort him to the other side of the room cause he be trying to stick his dick in whatever hole he can see, including the glory hole wall back there. I had to protect my dude cause you never know who be on the other side of that wall!

He continued to walk around the room, pointing to different stars and even celebrity friends of his. As he finally made his way to the other side of the locker room, he looked over at the camera.

James Shark:
Over here we got “sexy as fuck” Madison Monroe on the stripper pole, cash money bein thrown at her. I can only expect to see that money by the end of the night cause she owe me for that ass whoopin I gave her in madden. We got Sheyanne Successful takin body shots off of other sexy women in that corner. Then over here we got Alison Williams with the twerk contest…. She’s winning of course.

Alison Williams:

Obvi

Moving on, James walked over to where the games were.

James Shark:
Ummm…. And now over here we got my nigga, Mr.Birdman, we have nothing but a love/hate relationship, when I hate him, I call him birdpoop, but he over here playin some games….

Jason Hawk could be seen blindfolded with a stick in his hand. Above him was a Steel Angel piñata

James Shark:
Hey hawk, hit that motherfucker hard bruh

Jason was able to get the piñata down with his first swing, cracking and breaking the piñata in half, only nothing fell out. As Jason took off the blindfold he looked a bit confused.

Jason Hawk:

Hey!?

James began to walk away smiling.

James Shark:
Now my nigga shoulda seen that coming, I mean we all know Steel Angel got nothing in him. He got no heart, no power, no  speed, no talent, the dude has nothing. He had to expect nothing to come out of the damn piñata!

He walked over to another game section, this one had a picture of Steel Angel with a missing private part. Girls could be seen holding a picture of a small penis with a pin on the back.

James Shark:
This game is called, Pin the dick on Steel Angel.

Once the girl pinned the picture of the penis on the missing private area, she immediately got electrocuted and shocked, the force was so strong causing her to fall down.

James Shark:
Oops he don’t have one. That’s one of my favorite games, “Pin the dick on Yuko…oops he don’t have one” I love these type of educational games. First Hawk learned, now these girls.

Even though the girls behind the girl who got electrocuted saw what happened, each of them still grabbed the picture and tried to pin it on the picture, getting electrocuted themselves.

Girl:
Yay my turn now!

James walked away and made his way over to the BJ train.

James Shark:
Now I know IWF bout to censor the fuck out of this just like they’ve been doing to every footage we’ve been shooting, but hey, I’m sure yall want to know who’s behind the whole BJ thang… show your face you filthy little whore.

The woman who was on her knees, sucking of the men slowly turned around to reveal the face of a look-alike Marley aka Steel Angel’s wife.

James Shark:
hahaha, shit…

Before Shark could continue talking, someone had bumped into him, he turned around to see Blyss Lockhart making her way out of the locker room, almost in a rush. James quickly ran up to her and stopped her.

James Shark:

Damn, what a surprise, and here we got the beautiful Rising Phoenix Champion, looking like a lost little white girl! Where are you going Blyss? Tryna leave my party? What’s there not to love?

Blyss gave Shark a crazy look on her face as if there was nothing to love in this room. They both looked around one more time to see the crazy scene of glory holes, strippers, naked women, and more. Blyss looked disgusted and out of place.

James Shark:
Awe come on gurl, this probably the only party you’ve ever been in anyways!

Blyss Lockhart:
Haha funny…

She gave Shark the middle finger before turning around and leaving. Shark rolled his eyes and walked back over to the camera.

James Shark:
Blyss loves me yo, I think she was just expecting some clowns and magicians. She forgot I'm a big boy now, shoutouts to huggies diapers!

James smirked

James Shark:
But anyways, when you give someone the middle finger, you sayin “Fuck You”, I hope yall caught that cause Blyss sayin she wanna fuck me. Sorry Gordon, sorry America, I know yall jealous of me. I mean… on top of the fact that IWF's hottest Diva want me... on top of the fact that I'm James Shark and I'm going to retire a fan favorite... on top of all that... I’m rich, I’m young, I’m fly, I’m flashy, I’m the motherfucking birthday boy up in this bitch.

James then let out a cocky laugh as he slowly walked back towards his party with the scene fading to black.

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash Tumblr_mpzmgr4I9o1snqpeao1_500
GRIFFIN HAWKINS <3's METAL DO YOU!?

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for one fall and is a LOSER LEAVES TOWN MATCH! Introducing first from San Diego California weighing in at 220lbs...STEEL ANGEL!!!!!!!!

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing Steel Angel and Marley Jones standing at the center. Steel Angel is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. Marley is wearing a light blue warrior tunic with feathers decorated on it and long leather boots. Steel's long black hair flows in the air as he stares at the crowd before him.

Death until the dust, and we're waiting
Ruined in the rust, of our craving
It feels like, it feels like!

Don't you know the cost, of your betrayal?
You're the one that's lost, you're gonna fail

Steel Angel and Marley jump off the platform and they both bow before fans as they shower them in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing while Marley holds his arm following his every move.

You're
Gasping with all your might!

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

You can't take away my strength
Fix these broken veins
There's nothing left to fight
(Live free or let me die)
You can't take away my pride, I won't be denied

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring. Marley walks to one side and claps with the fans as she watches him.

Insects walk below, I'm on a wire
Fire will burn below, but I am higher

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Don't you know the cost, of your betrayal?
You're the one that's lost, you're gonna fail

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight before he hands it to Marley. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black latin like writing on the sides.

You're
Gasping with all your might!

He then moves to the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

You can't take away my strength
Fix these broken veins
You can't take away my pride, I won't be denied

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson:
And his opponent....from Brooklyn New York... weighing in at 190lbs... JAMES SHARK!!!!!!

"Shark Week Has Returned..."

The music begins to kick in as the arena ramp begins to slowly filled up with smoke along with the arena lights turning ocean blue. The mini tron begins to show images of Sharks and people running out of the water, life guards blowing their whistles, panic, chaos and fear.

As the lyrics begin to flow, James Shark jumps out of the curtains with a huge cocky smile on his face. The arena now erupts in huge cheers with other booing, everybody giving James a mixed reaction. He bops his head as he walks down the ramp, beating his chest and talking shit.

"You wanna hate me then hate me; what can I do
but keep gettin money, funny I was just like you
I had to hustle hard never give up, until I made it
Now y'all sayin that's a clever nigga, nuttin to play with
Hate on me, I blew but I'm the same ol G
People warn me, when you're on top there's envy
Took my niggas out the hood, but you doubt on us
Sayin we left the hood but can't get it out of us
My bad, should I step out my shoes, give 'em to you?
Here's my cars and my house, you can live in that too
Criticize when I flow for the streets, hate my dress code
Gucci this, Fendi that, what you expect hoe?"

James jumps onto the end of the ring and climbs the back of the turnbuckle, he adjusts himself to tower over everybody in the arena, inspecting the crowd and trying to spot out some hot female fans. As he sees some he motions for them to flash before jumping off of the turnbuckle and warming up with the cocky smile still intact.

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash Mainevent
Loser Leaves Town
James Shark
[vs.]
Steel Angel

[Ding Ding Ding]

As the bell sounds the tension in the air is thick and the crowd is up on their feet. For one man this will be their last match in the IWF for the other they’ll continue on with their career climbing back up that ladder of success.

Tom Foolery:
Here we GO loser leaves town!

Preston Poppycock:
So you mean to tell me that they ‘ave to leave Texas after?

Tom Foolery:
The loser will have to leave IWF.

Preston Poppycock:
So loser leaves IWF not town?

Tom Foolery:
Right.

Preston Poppycock:
They say I’m not the bright one…

Shark throws his arms up in the air and the crowd starts to cheer. The chants of Shark echo throughout the arena in MASSIVE waves. Steel Angel looks around the crowd and shakes his head circling around the ring.

Tom Foolery:
Both men know what’s on the line tonight.

Preston Poppycock:
Not a banishment from Texas that’s for sure mate.

Both men continue circling the ring and Shark puts his chin out there pointing to it with his right index finger begging Steel to take a shot. Shark shouts out at him calling Steel a pussy as Steel takes a big swing only to get countered with a stiff left jab that sends him staggering backwards.

Tom Foolery:
Those lightening QUICK punches from James Shark.

Preston Poppycock:
I once shared a spliff with James.

James stays on the balls of his feet moving quickly following up with a right cross to the left eye of Steel and a vicious left hook to the body. Backing up Steel against the ropes James pushes Steel’s forehead with his left forearm and then uppercuts his opponent with a right pinpoint on the jaw.

Tom Foolery:
WHAT AN UPPERCUT!

Preston Poppycock:
Steel won’t be able to participate in extra curricular activates after that one.

Steel Angel gets wobbly as James whips him against the ropes. Steel bounces back off of the ropes charging towards James who drops to the mat allowing Steel to step over him continuing across the ring bouncing off the opposite ropes. Springing back up to his feet James takes down Steel with a double leg take down.

*CROWD POPS*

Tom Foolery:
Quick double leg take down!

Preston Poppycock:
Shark can brawl, Shark can brawl with the best of em!

Continuing to rain down lefts and rights Shark is having a hard time breaking through Steel’s guard. Rolling off of Steel James picks his opponent up by the hair smacking him across the face. Tucking Steel’s head under his armpit James launches Steel backwards hitting a brainbuster. James hooks the leg for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
Oh CLOSE call! Shark is trying to put Steel Angel away quickly here.

Preston Poppycock:
As ‘e should.

The crowd begins to chant let’s go Steel followed up with a let’s go Shark. While the chants repeat Shark locks in a rear naked choke on Steel in the middle of the ring. Keeping the lock on tight the referee asks Steel if he wants to quit and Steel refuses. Realizing he can’t escape the hold by grabbing the ropes Steel realizes he’ll have to power out.

Tom Foolery:
There’s no quit in Steel Angel, he refuses to give up.

Preston Poppycock:
I fail to see the point, I would tap I mean why not…save the pain fight another day!

Steel begins to “hulk” up shaking his fists and getting up to one knee. Trying his hardest to fight Shark off the crowd begin to stomp their feet in unison to cheer him on. Steel delivers elbows to Shark’s midsection while climbing back up to both feet. He gains enough space away from Shark and Shark is forced to let go of the hold. Steel runs the ropes and dives at Shark with a flying forearm smash that knocks Shark to the mat.

*CROWD POP*

Tom Foolery:
STEEL COMING BACK! HE’S NOT DONE YET!

Preston Poppycock:
The crowd is on their FEET and they love them some James Shark!

Tom Foolery:
While yes the crowd does I do believe they are cheering for Steel…

Preston Poppycock:
…No, not possible.

Shark quickly gets up to his feet but Steel beats him to the punch springboarding off of the ropes and hitting a crossbody onto his opponent. As soon as Shark’s back hits the mat Steel hooks his leg.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
ANOTHER KICK OUT!

Preston Poppycock:
OI THAT….was close!

Steel runs his hand through his hair brushing it back out of his eyes. Getting to his feet Steel puts his hand on the back of James’ neck pulling him into a powerbomb position. Steel lifts him up high and slams him down onto the mat pinning his shoulders to the mat.

ONE

TW-

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
He’s lifting him back up again!

Preston Poppycock:
I didn’t think boy-o ‘ad it in ‘im.

Powering him back down to the mat Shark’s arms go limp on impact and Steel forces Shark’s shoulders back into the mat. The referee makes the count once again.

ONE

TWO

THR-

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
SHARK ALMOST LOST HIS IWF CAREER!

Preston Poppycock:
And ‘is key to Texas!

Tom Foolery:
For the last tim…

Preston Poppycock:
What was that?

Tom Foolery:
For the las….

Preston Poppycock:
I’m sorry what?

Tom Foolery:
I will…NOT play this ga

Preston Poppycock:
Oi look at that Steel is on the move again.

Just as James is able to kick out Steel releases the powerbomb hold and can’t believe he couldn’t get the job done. Holding onto the top rope he looks around at the electric crowd. Steel rushes towards Shark who seems to be struggling to get to his feet, Steel kicks him swiftly in the ribs causing Shark to roll over onto his back. Steel jumps into the air and drops a knee on the shoulder of Shark. James holds his arm in pain but Steel grabs it and pulls it back out jumping into the air and driving another knee onto the shoulder. Steel locks in an armlock yanking back on the shoulder socket as Shark tries to get his foot on the bottom rope.

Tom Foolery:
Steel working on the shoulder of James Shark and Shark has nowhere to go in the ring.

Preston Poppycock:
‘E could go to the left or to the right.

Tom Foolery:
Oh how I wish you would be forced to take a vow of silence.

Shark puts his free arm behind Steel’s neck and uses the ropes to climb up with his feet flipping over Steel and landing on his feet. The surprised Steel turns around only to get hit with a right cross sending him to the mat as the crowd cheers. Shark drops down for the cover.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Shark gets to his feet and begs Steel to stand up. With the crowd behind him Shark dangles his left hand by his waist and his right hand his cocked back. Shark lunges towards Steel looking to hit the Swag Out.

Tom Foolery:
HERE IT COMES! SWAG OUT!

Preston Poppycock:
Do me a favor mate, never say that word again.

Steel dodges the strike and grabs Shark’s left arm tossing him up after pressing him over his head. Catching Shark midair in a cutter Steel drops him down to the mat as the crowd pops and cameras flash.

Tom Foolery:
STEEL COUNTERED! STEEL COUNTERED!!!!! DIVINE CUTTER!!!! DIVINE CUTTER!!! SHARK IS GOING HOME!

Preston Poppycock:
Tell the world why don’t you? Loudmouth…

Finally managing to make the cover Steel drapes his arm across the chest of Shark as the referee drops down to make the count. The crowd counts in unison.

ONE

TWO

THRE-

SHOULDER UP!

Tom Foolery:
SOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!

Preston Poppycock:
You seem biased.

Tom Foolery:
I am NOT biased this is an AMAZING match so far. Pay attention!

Steel can’t believe it sitting up wide-eyed and frustrated. The crowd starts chanting let’s go Steel and let’s go Shark once more.  Picking his opponent back up Steel looks to finish things off. Steel catches Shark and brings him down with a spinebuster. Climbing up the turnbuckle Steel signals to the crowd.

Tom Foolery:
I do believe he’s going up top and we know what that means…FLIGHT…OF…THE…ANGEL!

Preston Poppycock:
It would’ve been more exciting if you said Bumblebee.

Leaping off of the turnbuckle Steel twists and turns his body. Shark gets to a three-point stance with his hand planted on the mat. Steel lands on his feet seeing his opponent move out of the way. Just as Steel turns his attention to Shark he’s caught in the face with a right hook.

Tom Foolery:
BIG RIGHT HOOK!

Preston Poppycock:
JAMES SHARK!

Steel Angel rolls backwards sitting in the corner leaning against the ring post. James Shark runs at Steel and hits him with a knee to the face. The crowd oh’s as Steel’s neck snaps back in a disturbingly manor.

Tom Foolery:
Running knee RIGHT into the face that hurt me!

Preston Poppycock:
Steel needs to learn to bob and weave.

Not letting up Shark pulls Yuko up by his hair and smiles lightly smacking him in the face backing him into the corner once again. Shark starts to fire off shots to the body. Firing away on all cylinders Shark looks unbeatable at the rate he’s going. Shark takes a second to gloat to the crowd. Turning back the opening looks perfect as Steel hits a double front dropkick to the chest of Shark sending him flying towards the opposite corner. Steel gets a sudden surge of energy running towards his opponent and hitting a monkey flip on Shark. Steel climbs up and goes for the Flight of the Angel once more.

Tom Foolery:
FLIGHT OF THE ANGEL!!!!

Preston Poppycock:
PIN!!!!!!!!! See I can yell too.

ONE

TWO

THR-

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
AND HE KICKED OUT! Oh my ladies and gentlemen Steel Angel cannot believe it and neither can I. What is it going to take to put James Shark away?

Preston Poppycock:
KFC, TITTIES, BLUNTS AND MONEY!

Steel refuses to let frustration set in this time as he lifts Shark up onto the top turnbuckle firing elbow shots to the head. Picking him up he looks to be going for a double front flip powerbomb.

Tom Foolery:
If Steel hits this it’s is ALL….OVER!

Preston Poppycock:
As much as it pains me I agree with that.

One revolution and Steel slips losing his grasp on Shark’s shorts. Landing on his knees Steel loses sight of Shark who realizes he’s back on his feet. Shark sees his opponent on his knees and cracks back lunging forward and smashing Steel in the jaw with the Swag Out.

Tom Foolery:
SWAG OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preston Poppycock:
BLOODY ‘ELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shark quickly hooks the leg and the referee initiates the count once again.

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner…JAMES SHARK!!!!

Tom Foolery:
That’s it, Steel is gone…his IWF career has come to an end.

Preston Poppycock:
Not a single tear was shed.

Tom Foolery:
How dare you! Steel Angel is a consummate professional. He is a former champion and that is MUCH more than I can say for you!

Preston Poppycock:
Who is biased now? Care to share with us what’s been goin on between you two? *COUGH*LOVERS*COUGH*!

James Shark stands tall with the referee holding his hand up in victory. Shark waves goodbye to an unconscious Steel Angel while the ring rains down confetti and streamers. The crowd begins to clap for both competitors.

Tom Foolery:
Oh James Shark is just being disrespectful!

Preston Poppycock:
Let’s not forget who challenged who mate. You should stand up and say goodbye to Steel oh and clap for Mr. Shark.

Preston stands up clapping saying bravo towards Shark. Steel finally comes to and realizes that it’s all over and he will now be forced out of IWF for good. His eyes begin to welt up but Steel refuses to display too much emotion despite an obnoxious James Shark singing “Na, Na, Na, Na” in his face. Rolling out of the ring Steel walks up the ramp looking down to the floor shaking his head in disgust.

Preston Poppycock:
Bloody good show, bloody good.

Tom Foolery:
I’m beside myself; we’re out of time though folks!

Steel stands at the foot of the ramp turning back to look at the IWF ring for one last time as Shark still waves goodbye to him. We fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash   Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlegrounds 82: Birthday Bash
Page 1 of 1