Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffani Michaels [vs] Kyuubi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Tiffani Michaels [vs] Kyuubi Empty
PostSubject: Tiffani Michaels [vs] Kyuubi   Tiffani Michaels [vs] Kyuubi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:51 pm

MIN WORD COUNT: 500 WORDS

- RP HERE, GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Tiffani Michaels [vs] Kyuubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs] Kyuubi   Tiffani Michaels [vs] Kyuubi I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:11 pm

The Price to Pay

The woman was tied to a chair with her arms handcuffed behind her. She was illuminated by a single beam of moonlight. At the edges of the moonlight were barely visible block like objects. From the darkness steps a pair of black suited men. They stop a few steps short of the woman and remove their suit jackets. This reveals a series of ornate colorful tattoos that ran up their arms. The woman keeps her head down allowing her long dark hair to drape in front of her face obscuring it.

"Do you know what you have cost us?"

The woman shakes her head in response to the man's question.

"Your impatience has cost us over a decade of planning. Due to your actions we have to scrap the rest of the operation. However, the cost of your actions will be taken out of your flesh as a reminder that you must follow orders."

Before the man finishes speaking he throws a right hook that catches the woman in the gut. As the man pulls back she gasp exhaling all of the air in her lungs. The other man follows up with another punch, this time aiming for the woman's still lowered jaw.

"General Chow wanted you executed but calmer heads reminded him that you were still useful to the cause. However, he ordered that his displeasure was fully delivered in a manner you would understand."

The woman slowly lifts her head to reveal a stunningly amused smile on her lips.

"Then he should have sent more guys."

Before the men can react the woman is on her feet using the chair as a club. The chair connect with the guy on the right causing it to shatter. The second guy watches in shock until he is laid out by a handstand spinning heel kick. the man crumples to the ground as the woman drops the handcuffs onto the floor. With that she turn and walk out of the room leaving the men among bulky shapes.

The Queen meets the Fox

In an Oklahoma park we find the enigmatic kimono wearing Kyuubi sitting on a park bench. She seemed peaceful and there was a fading bruise on her chin.

"So it appears that after a long absence from IWF programing I have been booked in a match against one of the most dominate women in the company's history. That is right I will be facing the one and only Tiffani Michaels. I could sit here and say all sorts of things but in the end all I can guarantee is that I am going to make sure she doesn't forget our encounter. I could make bold claims about how I am going to win no matter what but frankly I don't care about that shit. After all, I have my own agenda here in the IWF and we all know that Tiffani has her sights set on taking out Blyss. No I see our upcoming match as nothing more than a fluff match that wa thrown together by management to please the shareholders. So enjoy the show and remember that I am the Demon Fox."

With that Kyuubi waves camera guy away signalling the end of her comments.
Back to top Go down

Tiffani Michaels [vs] Kyuubi
Page 1 of 1