Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Shark vs THE WHITES

Go down 
AuthorMessage

James Shark vs THE WHITES Empty
PostSubject: James Shark vs THE WHITES   James Shark vs THE WHITES I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:37 am

James Shark vs THE WHITES Rampage-shogun
JAMES SHARK vs THE WHITES

Whats with all dem white boys talkin outta their filthy obiesed assholes?
Do they hear the shit they talk or are they jus dat fuckin deaf and ignorant?
Im straight up ; a straight up nigga.
Recognize.

==========================================================
** EVENT : BATTLEGROUNDS VII : NEW BLOOD **
EVENT TYPE : WEEKLY SHOW **
** ROLEPLAY : NUMBER TWO **

=========================================================-

JAMES SHARK vs THE WORLD ?
James Sharks opponents and teamates for IWF's upcoming Six Man Tag were not shy on letting their thoughts out on the former Full Throttle Champion.
In a recent promo James explained how he was coming into this match to send a bigger message then last week when he knocked out rival Vincet Van Rose and current Full Throttle Champion Jason Hawk. Shark also explained he would knock his teamates out to get the message accross.
His teamate Mercy, explained that they must work as a team to get the win, but also explained that if Shark trys to send that message on his expense he would not hesitate to drop Shark on his ass.
Titus Black and Sage, 2 of the 3 men against the team of Shark, Rowle and Mercy were also not shy about how the felt about Shark.
This match could very well turn into a 5 on 1 Handicap Match on Sharks expense.

No comments have been made by Tyson Rowle yet.

- - Chyooo - -

Karly Zedic. Man, what a crazy white girl. Forget the girls, lets talk about white boys in general. Here i am at a motherfuckin shopping mall. Zedic wants to shop and decided to bring ma black ass along with her. I see these white boys pass by with their dutty gyals, I see these white boys with their ugly dry skin and acne covered neck and face. I see these white boys with their self proclaimed swag. Hat turned to the side, pants down to the knees, and so on.

The hell wrong with them?. Oh then we got the emos. Emo bitches like Titus. With their beautiful black clothing and their pale vampire skin, and gay hairstyle, gay tight ass jeans, gay makeup, and gay finger paint. Titus try to act all bad, try to do this bad boy act. Dog you wear makeup, dog you paint yo toe nails, dog ZIF is more badass than you. These emos are nun but punks... literally. You needa be in a dark corner with a razor not inside a ring with a black man.

Oh then lets not forget white boys like Sage... Sage is a woman yes. Look at homegirl from a far or from the back and you''d think homegirl is homeboy. Whats with that?. That aint cool. White girls suppose to got a sort of swagger. A sort of sexyness. Big tits, nice round bum and beautiful hair, oh and they gotta smell nice. Sage dont got that. Sage smell like the last shit I did last night, and DAYUM that shit stank. Sage tits sag down like a grandmomma, and when it comes to Sage's ass... mayne, Sage got the flatland.

White people.... man they crazy.

::FILTHY RICH:: | KARLY ZEDIC |
Baby can you hold these bags for me?

Karly had just came out of a random ass store with me waiting out in the hall. I grabbed the bags from her, grillin down on her.

Is....like... something wrong...or something?

I dropped the bags down on the floor and gave her another look as if saying "you think?"

What??

I put my hand on my stomach.

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
Man you got me waitin out here and shit. Nigga gotta eat. Im fuckin hungry.

She rolled her eyes as if it wasn't anything important.

Well.... we can eat together in a couple hours, we just got here didn't we?

My eyes grew wide.

OH HELL NAAAAAAAAAAAH....... HELL TO THE NAH, NO NO NO NO, NAHHHHH B.

I pointed right at her face.

YO BLONDE ASS GOT MAIL!, HERE IT IS, BEEEEEEP, HI KARLY, THIS IS THE MOTHERFUCKIN BLACK MAN CALLING, IM FUCKIN HUNGRY, AND I AINT GON WAIT 6 MOTHERFUCKIN HOURS TO EAT WITCHU JUST SO YOU CAN ORDER A SMALL SMELLY SALAD.

She looked around as people walking by began staring with weird expressions, she tried to stop me from pointing at her and yelling.

YO BLONDE ASS HAVE NEW MAIL, HERE IT IS, BEEEEEEEEEEEEP, YOOOOO, ITS THE BLACK MAN AGAIN, IM FUCKIN HUNGRY, MY STOMACH FEEL LIKE DEATH ANGEL USED IT AS A MOTHERFUCKIN TRAMPOLINE, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT DEATH ANGEL JUMPING ON A TRAMPOLINE EQUALS, LET ME TELL YOU.... THE TRAMPOLINE DONT END UP BEIN A TRAMPOLINE ANYMORE, MY MOTHERFUCKIN STOMACH AINT NO STOMACH NO MORE, ITS JUST A FUCKING BIG EMPTY BLACK HOLE, A BLACK HOLE WITH NOTHIN TO FUCKIN SUCK IN, A BLACK HO-

With several unanswered attempts to get me to stop pointing and yelling she screamed out load.

OK!, JESUS CHRIST JAMES, my god your such a child sometimes.

I chuckled and took it as a compliment.

Well... you know me.... thats how I do.... , a child with a 12 inch naturally black dick.

Again she turned to see if anyone was looking, she then turned back to me and rolled her eyes once again.

Oh whatever, look, why dont you just take these two bags, Ill take the rest. Theres a food court on the third floor, Ill meet you there in an hour...ish.

Without any thoughts I grabbed the two bags, and ran straight to the nearest elevator. I figured it would be a great thing to do just incase she decided to change her mind. I turned the corner and saw the elevator up ahead, as I was getting closer I heard loud foot stomps behind me, as if Karly or someone was coming after me. If it was homegirl... damn... homegirl must've ran track in those rich private schools when she was younger.

::RANDO:: | SHOPPER |
HEY, STOP!!, STOP HIM!!, SOMEONE STOP HIM!!, STOP!!

Before I could turn around to the shouts of a man coming from behind me, all eyes were on me, and before I knew it I got tackled to the floor by about tweny...twenty white boys, twenty white smelly stinky fat white boys.

Thats what you get for stealing!

I got up to my feet surprised. Now there was a huge crowd around me, and each white boy was eyeing me down hard.

Ima pretend ma kicks did not get stepped on forty times.... and Ima pretend none of you white pussies laid yo hands on me.... what I will do is command you white boys to make a line.... ugliest to hideous...es , and yall gotta tell me straight up, one by one, yall reason for tacklin ma black ass like yall in some motherfuckin rugby sport.

They all looked at eachother with a look of surprise as if I should know.

You stole those bags from that blonde girl!, I saw you take them and run.

Now it all played out. Big black man running for his life holding two bags. Poor... Poor Poor Stupid White boys. You know I thought about knocking each one of them out but.... homeboys dont know better, they white. All of a sudden a secruity came by and the shoppers explained the situation, I proceeded to tell him I didn't rob shit. That the "blonde headed woman" was sucking my 12 inch night in and night out, but who the rent a cop gonna believe, the black dude with the muscles or the twenty white happy shoppers?

My black ass got kicked out of the mall, I thought about calling Karly but at the same time, I still had an hour...ish, right?

I was fucking hungry. I looked around the outside of the mall for any fast food areas, even a hot dog vendor. Squat Shit. Nothing but a huge ass parking lot. I walked into the lot to try and find anyplace nearby, I spotted out a ghetto ass asian food place. Big red lights on the window that said "No Bring Dog Inside Or Else We Cook". Tasty.

I walked towards it and came inside, all the happy chinky bastards turned there heads and stared at me. "Why black man in here!" they all probobly thought. I shrugged it off and walked to the counter.

::ATTENDANT:: | CHINA MAN |
YOU!, what you want!

The fuck they gotta sound so motherfuckin angry for...

Uh.... yall got chicke-

Chicken fried rice yes, for you, 12 dollah.

...Yall got cheaper rice..?

I give discount

Aight how much...now?

I tell you, is 12 dollah.

Dog, you told me you givin me a discount.

No No, No dog in here or I cook this one.

Motherfucker wheres my motherfuckin discount??

I already give. Was 14, I make you 12.

Motherfuckin chinky ass cat eatin bitch, why you gotta speak in present tense, nigga dont know the fuck you storyin bout,

No sorry, Debit machine break, you pay cash now.

Yall got any chicken I can have on the side doeee, some wings?

Ya but not make yet, you wait 45 minute.

I aint waitin no motherfuckin 45 minutes, thats soft.

::ATTENDANT:Neutral CHINA MAN |
THEN NO CHICKEN FOR YOU.

THEN NO MONEY FOR YOU.

Dont like your kind, your kind always come in back of store and do writing with paint of spray, and always try to steal straw, also always want discount.

Dog listen...

I COOK YOUR DOG, YOU GO NOW, SHOE, SHOE AND BYE BYE.

Mehh.... they better than the white boys.

I ended up leaving that crack of shit. Being hungry, bored and alone... I had alot of time to think about things.

One of those things being my match this Saturday.

Titus Black... Also known as Titties White.
What a fuckin loser. The motherfuckers nickname is Titties. Yall can call a Matthew, Matt. Yall can call a Richard, Rich or Richy. Yall can call Titus, Titties or Tit. That fuckin sucks. No wonder the dudes emo. Dude been angry ever since highschool. Motherfuckers be throwing bras at him and askin him for milk. Then Titties White, or should I say, White Titties, is gonna turn around and say Im the "Angry" black man. He gon turn around and say I gotta stop "whining"

Whos whining motherfucker?. You say I complain bout ma loss. Dog, did I complain?. What did I say bout ma match?... Im pretty sure I said, and I quote... "its whatever". Does your white, emo, wrist slitting bitch know what "its whatever" means. It fuckin means I dont care. It means, whatever.

I dont care bout that match, it happened...what?...3 weeks ago?. The hell would I complain about?. Jason Hawk is Full Throttle Champion but who got the last laugh?, I knocked his ass out. I got the last laugh. If anyones angry its you White Titties. You angry cause you gotta be facing me while teaming up with a Chick with a Dick and a motherfucker names Ryan Appolos who is notoriously known for losing and coming into draws.

You pathetic dog.

Pathetic is the perfect way to describe you. I dont even think you gothic black lipstick have ever been on a girls lips. I dont think you even got laid before homie. Thats cool though, if you savin the little guy for marraige thats cool... Mrs.Titties will be very dissapointed with the lil fella but its all good, you can tell the slut size dont matter, you can also say you faced a dude with a 12 inch dick and got knocked the fuck out by the dude with the 12 inch dick. That should please the gothic slut.

Oh and for the record. I dont give a fuck about if you faced a big black man. I dont care how big he is. How tall he is. How big his hands are. His name wasn't James Shark. His dick wasn't as big as mine.

You haven't faced a James Shark.

I faced a thousand white boys but a Titus Black aint one. I understand that. You dont see me goin "Dog, I faced a white boy... I faced an angry white boy before". Thats ignorant shit, and its pussy shit.

You wanna give me advice, nah b, take yo advice and carve it on yo slit... better yet, carve ma advice on yo slit..., ma advice... get a new job. You emo and you hate life, Ima make you hate life even more. Im going to hurt you, Im going to make you cry, and Im going to make you slit, and slit, and slit that motherfuckin wrist until it falls off.

Your team is a joke. Your insults are a joke. This match is a joke.

Then...then we got the ugliest and hideous, Mrs.Sage Sicking.

You suppose to be a badass chick?, nahh, it aint like that homie. You a chick that look like ass. Not a chick thats badass. You got your shit on line though. You know whats up. My teams only chance of winning IS because of the black man.

But you confused.

Yall got no chance at winning at all.

This is a motherfuckin match for me to just get higher up in the rankings. This is an easy match. A match for ME. A match for ma black ass to get more wins on ma record. A match for me to go on to an impressive 5 and 1 record. You wanna reveal yo circus act of a plan. Thats cool.

Lemme tell yo beat up face how I plan on win.

First im gon whip ma 12 inch dick, and Mercy will suck on it. You will like it, so you both will suck it. Then I will proceed by taunting Ryan and Titus, making them jealous.

Titus and Ryan will whip out they small dicks to try and get the two ugly girls to stop choking on ma 12 inch and try and suck they dicks. IT WONT WORK. Nahhhh. Instead the plan will be a fail.

Tyson Rowle will run straight to Ryan and Titus and Tyson will begin to suck they dicks. Ryan and Titus will like it and will have a threesome. I will then slowly take ma 12 inch out of yo mouth and cockslap you. Mercy will pin you. Ding Ding Ding.

Here is yo winners. Team Swag. James Shark, Mercy Thompson and Tyson Rowle.

After that I will give my dick back to the slut Mercy to suck on. Then I will knockout Tyson Rowle. Then I will fuck Karly and Mercy at the same time while eating me some chicken.

Message Sent.
Back to top Go down

James Shark vs THE WHITES
Page 1 of 1