Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James_Betterman

RP 3  Empty
PostSubject: RP 3    RP 3  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:31 pm

I took what all of you have said Less Ms Melons she is only used for one scene,Less CD I just did little bits of CD here and there, A lot more Match Talk I mention my match some in scene one and all of Scene two is me trash talking my opponent. So here it is.

Scene one-Hey At least you had a good match

Scene opens with James sitting in his locker room. His head is covered with a towel and his head is hanging low. It appears he is not to happy about how tonight went. He sits there not saying a word. Tonight his Title dreams went down the toilet as he lost his match.

Melons-It could be worse baby. Hey at least you had a good match again. You did like you always do you stole the show.

Ms Melons is trying to lift James spirits with her pep talk but it seems to fall on deaf ears. James responds with just a low nothing left sigh.

Melons- Babbby you have nothing to be down about. You been doing what you do best having the match of the night and making people look like a million bucks. Next week will be a lot different I got you a rebound match. Versus Fat Lenny you wont be having no match of a year against him but at the very least you will get a win.

James ears perk up a bit.

James- Rebound match will this get me back into the Underground Title tournament?

Ms Melons looks down and says.

Melons-No. But hey you can get a win and maybe work towards becoming number one contender to who ever wins.

James is disappointed but he hears what Ms Melons is saying.

James-I can't believe how bad a blew it tonight. I felt I had the win in grasp but just something aghhhhhhh. I just got to damn cocky and fucked myself over tonight. I say I don't care about win or losses. I just want to have the best match. But when a title is involved its something different. It turns on a must win switch in me and when I lose then Damn it I just feel like shit.

Melons sits herself down in James lap and hugs him.

Melons- You will forget about tonight when you win next week and use that win to get yourself a hot streak going. From there you will get yourself a match with who ever wins the Tournament and beat there ass for the title.

Ms Melons reassures James and gives him a long deep kiss this makes him some what feel better.

James-Your right. Next week I will start to go on a tear and Fat Lenny will get his damn head kicked the fuck off.

Ms Melons slowly and seductively starts to unbutton her blouse.

Melons-Since were on the topic of fucking.

James smiles and starts to kiss Ms Melons as the scene comes to a end.

Scene two-shoot

Scene opens with James having a some what disgusted look on his face. He has just seen his opponent for the first time.

James-Fans where should I begin. Ok if you look past my whole cocky steal the show gimmick and what not. You will see I am a serious wrestler. Its obvious I work out a lot and I am always learning new and painful moves. But this week after seeing my opponent I have to ask WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! I spent year busting my ass to get to where I am today and seeing someone like Fat Lenny just walk in off the street looking like he doesn't even know what the word gym means. Its a slap in the face to everyone who has ever stepped into this God DAMN RING. I go from last couple of weeks facing World Class athletes like Bobby O'Day,Lea Idas,Lord Jaguar.....Wait scratch that fuck Lord Jaguar. But I go from facing them to a disgrace of humanity like Fat Lenny.

James just shakes his head in utter disgust.

James-This Fat Lenny looks like he is one fucking cookie away from getting Diabetes seriously man. Now Now I know there have been some great Big Man wrestlers in the World. Men like Big Van VADER!!!!!!,Earthquake,Yokozuna,Shockmaster.... Nope scratch the last one fuck that guy. But really despite being big men that had actual fucking talent. Fat Lenny just waddles around the ring huffing and puffing like he just wrestled a Ironman match and all he did was take two steps. The man gets around worse then Kamala and he only has one fucking foot now. So this really makes me sick to even have to touch that walking garbage bin. Seriously I am far better then this. To have to lower myself to wrestle this walking ad for birth control makes me sick to my stomach. *Gag Gag Gag* excuse me.

James walks off screen and start vomiting at the thought of him having to actually touch Fat Lenny. After a few moments James walk back into camera view.

James-Sorry about that I just had a really disgusting image pop into my mind. Very unpleasant anyway I leave you with this. Despite me having to face such a disgusting person like Fat Lenny I promise myself,My girl Ms Melons and all of you. I WILL WIN THIS WEEK. Starting this week I build myself up to be number one contender to the Underground Title. Not if but When I get that title shot I will be win my 53rd title. That is my fucking promise and I wont be made a liar.

James walks off as the scene comes to a end.
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

RP 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP 3    RP 3  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:23 am

[01:03:24] Tim Patrick : betterman i'm fucking serious, ADD MORE TO THE RP
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark

RP 3