Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains Empty
PostSubject: Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains   Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains Countdown-o

The crowd begins to get settled in their seats as an announcer comes over the speakers letting everyone know that we are less than a minute from going live. Filing down the isles everyone rushes quickly. Some with signs in hopes of that one moment of fame.

BOOM

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains BGSet2_zps437cc8f1

The lights hit and the IWF logo comes across the tron. The fans erupt and stand on their feet as cameras pan around. Glimpses of signs that read:

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains Fans9_original

|“GREAT BLACK SHARK”|“CLICK CLICK BOOM”|“FUCK DAMIEN”|
|“REMI SUCKS”|“THE D AND MISS B”|”CUNT PUNT”|”JASON GABRIEL <3”|

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains NEWBGBanner2_zpsf870d413
Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains 968866407b823d67de1993640a5e37e0
LIVE from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Battlegrounds 79: Heroes and Villains

Cutting to the announce booth Tom Foolery and Preston Poppycock sit primed and ready to being the show. As the crowd continues to cheer and fight to get their signs seen by the cameras Tom Foolery starts us off.

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains BroadcastTeamFinal_zpsfe6d7f23

Tom Foolery:
WE ARE LIVE! Live from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona in front of a SOLD-OUT crowd! Tonight we see the triumphant return of Alexander Remington.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi ‘e can bugga off, bloody blow ‘ard ‘e is.

Tom Foolery:
On a more serious note, we’ve received word that tonight we will have all the details involving the kidnapping of Tim Patrick’s fiance Cody.

Preston Poppycock:
Aye, poor lass.

Tom Foolery:
Sad moment indeed, we’ll touch on that more. For now let’s take it down to Heather Thompson as she gets ready to KICK-US-OFF! WOOO!!!!

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains RPSpacerAV

Heather Thompson:
This next match is our opening contest and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Laredo, Texas...weighing in at 251lbs...STORMING RAVEN!

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "Paint it black" blares through the arena

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage with Bella close behind, completely focused ignoring the crowd's reaction. He stands at the top of the entrance stage glaring at his opponent.

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
With flowers and my love, both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a newborn baby it just happens ev'ryday

he slowly begins to walk down the ramp,Bella following.

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black

He runs down the rest of the way, and slides in the ring, before getting to his feet. He walks over and glares intimidatingly into his opponents eye, seeming to look into his soul.

Tom Foolery:
Storming Raven looking to take on the returning Remington, Raven has been quoted as saying despite Remington having such a following he plans to prove that Remington is nothing more than a fraud.

Preston Poppycock:
‘E isn’t the only one that thinks that mate.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is our opening contest and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Los Angeles, California...weighing in at 265lbs...ALEXANDER REMINGTON!

The lights fade as "The God That Failed" by Metallica begins to play through the arena. The fans rise to their feet, already beginning to boo or shout obscenities in the direction of the upper stage as the lights begin to fade; just a dim light shining on the top of the stage. A loud blast of pyro shocks the ears of those in the arena as Alexander Remington appears in the midst of the smoke, cracking a smile as he looks upon his loyal subjects or detractors before turning his focus to the ring, ignoring the chants from the masses as they beg and plead for him to leave their presence.

Tom Foolery:
HERE...COMES...REMI...Look at his eyes ever so focused and ever so poised. I do believe he is truly back tonight Preston.

Preston Poppycock:
Not even a little bit, I’m willing to bet the ‘ouse on it.

Tom Foolery:
You’re out of your mind.

Smugly, he makes his way down to the ring, ignoring the outreached hands of those fans who are still a fan of Alexander's work, coldly walking slowly toward the ring until he finally reaches the ring apron. Slowly stepping onto the side of the ring apron, he leans his back against the ropes as he once again pans his eyes around the arena, taking in the atmosphere, almost loving the negative attention pointed in his direction. He shrugs them off finally as he enters the ring, climbing onto the nearest turnbuckles as he stretches his arms high into the air, scoffing at his detractors as he hops off the turnbuckles and leans his back against them, awaiting the match to begin.

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains Match
Alexander Remington
[vs]
Storming Raven

[DING DING DING]

Remington eyeballs Storming Raven as the crowd continues to boo intensely. The vicious IWF crowd is in uproar and giving heat like they’ve never given heat before. The sound of the crowd is completely deafening.

“FUCK YOU REMI”
“EAT A DICK”
“FUCK YOU REMI”
“EAT A DICK”
“FUCK YOU REMI”
“EAT A DICK”
“FUCK YOU REMI”
“EAT A DICK”

The crowd continues their immature taunts as Remington raises his arms up and down begging them to rain down their boos upon him. Storming Raven crouches down in the corner by the ringpost watching Remington gloat in the middle of the ring.

Tom Foolery:
These fans are RELENTLESS.

Preston Poppycock:
FUCK YOU REMI! EAT A DICK!

Tom Foolery:
I would just love to see you open your mouth with Remington down here in front of you.

Preston stands up on top of the announce table throwing his arms up and down in the air. The crowd gets louder and pops at the sight of Preston. He chants along with the crowd as Remington points at Preston. As Remington gives Preston the stone cold killer scowl Preston simply flips him the bird much to the crowd’s delight.

Tom Foolery:
Would you GET DOWN FROM THERE! ACT LIKE A PROFESSIONAL! JIMINY CHRISTMAS!

Preston Poppycock:
FUCK YOU REMI! EAT A DICK!

Tom Foolery:
You’re EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!

Preston Poppycock:
OI! YEAH YOU BIG BOY! TURN AROUND!

As Preston yells out to Remington telling him to turn around he quickly does only to see Storming Raven having had crept up on him. Remington swings wildly causing Raven to duck and hoist Remington face up on his shoulders. Raven throws Remington into the air cracking the back of his skull with his knee as the cameras pop like crazy. Raven makes the cover.

Tom Foolery:
NIGHT-!

Preston Poppycock:
-MARE DRIVER!!!!!

ONE

TWO

THREE!!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner...STORMING RAVEN!!!

Paint it Black begins to play again as Raven’s arm is held up by the referee. Raven looks down on Remington curled up holding his head. Storming simply shakes his head and exits the ring heading towards the back.

DON'T INJURE WHAT YOU CAN'T KILL!

Flames erupt from the stage as Determined by Mudvayne starts to play. Damien Drake stands there alone, arms crossed over his chest. As the flames die, Vincent Jarrod joins him at the top of entrance. The two begin to walk towards the ring, Vincent talks trash to the crowd on his way while Damien walks, eyes forward, his focus never wavering from the ring. Damien grabs the steel steps tossing them into the ring as he climbs up inside stepping over the top rope.

Tom Foolery:
What the H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS IS DAMIEN DRAKE DOING OUT HERE!

Preston Poppycock:
Your guess is as good as mine!

Preston sits back down in his seat as Damien slowly lifts up Remington. Somehow Alexander Remington starts fighting back hitting Damien with right hands. Remington leaps into the air and flatlines Damien to the mat.

Tom Foolery:
CASH FLOW!!!!

Remington gloats to the crowd as they continue to boo loudly. Damien Drake sits up immediately and the crowd is beside themselves.

Preston Poppycock:
DAMIEN IS UP!

Damien grabs Remington by the neck and lifts him high into the air. Leaping upwards Damien drops Remington neck first onto the steps with a vicious brainbuster. The crowd oh’s as Damien isn’t done. He rolls the unconscious Remington over on his back while Vincent Jarrod rolls into the ring directing the chaos.

Tom Foolery:
What are they doing? Someone needs to break this up!

Preston Poppycock:
DO IT DAMIEN! BLOODY DO IT!

Damien sits Remington up leaning him against the steel step. Vincent Jarrod steps back as Damien runs the ropes charging straight towards Remington. Lifting his boot up he drills his boot into the skull of Remington causing it to viciously bounce off of the steel steps. Remington’s body rolls to the left completely out of it.

Tom Foolery:
THAT WAS JUST SICK!

Damien stands over Remington breathing heavily. As sirens begin to scream through the speakers of the arena, the lights dim down and the music starts to build up beginning to play. First the drums kick up and the lights start to pulsate to the drumbeat.

Preston Poppycock:
It’s the little Dillinger!

As the extra bass enters the mix purple lights shine on the entrance opening. The purple lights stay stuck on the opening as the other lights in the arena continue with the beat.

Okay, it’s Childish Gambino, homegirl drop it like the NASDAQ
Move white girls like there’s coke up my asscrack
Move black girls cause, man, fuck it, I’ll do either
I love pussy, I love bitches, dude, I should be runnin’ PETA

As the vocals kick in smoke fills the entrance and Roman busts through onto the ramp holding a microphone.

Roman Dillinger:
Damien, Damien, Damien. I see you out here man walking around all big and bad with your new mask and your new little heterosexual friend. Coming down to the ring any chance you get to pick up the scraps. Don’t think I haven’t forgotten about the Path to Valhalla match where you screwed me over and cost me my chances at winning the match. I’ve been shelved with a torn shoulder and concussion ever since. Now I’m back and I’m out here to show you that nobody is buying the hype. Nobody is walking around back there running scared. We all know the tactics, we’ve all seen it before man. You’re not reinventing the wheel her-

Vincent Jarrod:
I’ve had just about enough, enough of listening to the incoherent ramblings of an adolescent. You Roman Dillinger think that you have what it takes to defeat a man such as Damien Drake? You must be completely OUT of your mind. As a matter of fact I highly recommend that the doctors take a look at that head of yours before they allow you to compete again. You are obviously quite delusional my dear boy.

Roman Dillinger:
Oh so now you’re the voice too, that’s cute.

Vincent Jarrod:
While Damien Drake is quite capable of speaking for himself I do not deem you worthy of speaking to him. You can address me from here on out, is that understood?....Great now as you said you you do not buy this HYPE surrounding the BEAST Damien Drake am I correct?....Mmkay well now I ask you but one final question Tiny D...what do you plan to do about it?

Roman Dillinger:
A clever mouth too, it’s really simple what I plan on doing. I plan on beating the everloving SHIT out of Damien Drake! Heroes Also Die, Damien Drake versus Roman Dillinger!

*CROWD POPS*

Vincent Jarrod:
Oh how they would just loooove to see that now wouldn’t they? HOWEVER! How-ever...Damien Drake WILL take on Roman Dillinger but it’ll be on our terms. Damien Drake...Roman Dillinger...NO DISQUALIFICATION, FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE! DO YOU ACCEPT!

Roman Dillinger:
You bet your ASS I ACCEPT!

*CROWD POPS*

Tom Foolery:
What a match!

Preston Poppycock:
Not sure if it was wise for Roman to agree to the no disqualification and falls count anywhere.

Tom Foolery:
The kid has heart and grit I will give him that.

Preston Poppycock:
Stubbornness and ‘ardheadedness.

Roman disappears to the back as Damien and Vincent Jarrod head off through the crowd the EMTs continue to look in on Remington. Loading him up onto a stretcher he gives the fans a thumbs up as he’s being wheeled into the back of the ambulance and taken off site.

Hit the Lights hits the speakers and down comes electric blue confetti, then pyro follows by sparks raining down. And finally, out comes Ethan Cage still holding his title to a reign of boos, and of course from the rebels comes cheers and even a small chant. Ethan stands in a white vneck and jeans, and down the ramp he comes with Rayne. Ethan comes down the ramp slow and confident. Ethan climbs into the ring and stares out at the crowd who are giving him everything they have. Rayne climbs into the ring herself with a mic.

Ethan Cage:
I know, I know, I know, Jesus Christ, this guy still has the title?!

*CROWD BOOS*

Ethan just laughs off the crowd's boos as usual.

Ethan Cage:
And the truth is, yes, yes I do. I said, that I would break your heroes in half, I told you that I was the best the world has ever seen. You've told me that this title was simply handed to me, I've been picked on, spit on and hit with so many fuckin' chairs I can't even count, but one thing has remained...I am the IWF Champion. They've warned me who is coming for me, and I just saw that person lose his match. In fact, I was judged, I was ridiculed by some people that this week, couldn't bring themselves to promote their matches. Now, we are on the same ground, yet, I have the best ...the biggest prize there is to have in this company. I told the world that I would not take this for granted, and you boo me...

*CROWD BOOS*

Ethan Cage:
You boo me because time and time again, I prove you wrong. And as far as not seeing me much on Battlegrounds, don't you worry your pretty little hearts because, I know management is just biting their tongues, waiting, just waiting to put my name on the bill. So, come out and announce to the world who is my opponent.

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation.  As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, his head low so to not show his face.  He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him. Gordon holds a microphone in his hand with a grin on his face as his music slowly starts to fade out. Ethan rolls his eyes at the Australian superstar.

Gordon Fury:
ETHAN! BUDDY! PAL! FRIEND! ARSEHOLE!

*CROWD POPS*

Gordon Fury:
Certainly you’re wondering, hey what’s Gordon Fury doing out here he’s not part of management.

Gordon looks to the camera and then proceeds to make shifty eyes before cracking a smile and breaking back to Ethan.

Gordon Fury:
While I can’t make any decisions or force you to accept the match...I WILL say that if a fight is something you’re looking for and you want someone to challenge you for that big shiny belt...well then I’m keen.

Ethan Cage:
Oh you’re KEEN huh? What makes you think you belong in the DAMN ring with me? What did you outgrow that High Impact Championship? I’d love to give you a shot and watch how easy it is for me to beat you. In fact we don’t even need management for this one. We can do it right now.

Gordon Fury:
No not now and not here tonight Ethan, I’m not that dense. I could come down there and we could have our match now only to have you cry and moan about it not being official after I beat you. That just sounds exhausting Ethan. If Alex will make the decision to name me as the number one contender than so be it we will have our match and we will fight at Heroes Also Die. Until then Ethan keep waiting and wondering.

Gordon smiles as Honest Eyes begins to play over the PA once again he disappears into the back. Ethan shrugs it off climbing out of the ring and heading to the back.

Tom Foolery:
Well Gordon Fury has laid the challenge down. Will Alex Dillinger make the match?

Preston Poppycock:
Ethan seems like ‘e wants it too. I don’t see why not, this match ‘as already sold itself.

With both superstars off the stage we cut to commercial.

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains Tumblr_mi247prltO1rjgcqko1_400
THANK YOU STEEL

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains   Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Coming back from commercial we see Megan Andrews in the ring stretching out on the ropes. Heather Thompson begins to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for one fall. In the ring from Seattle, Washington...weighing in at 126lbs...MEGAN ANDREWS!

Megan puts her arm up in the air as the crowd gives her a mixed reaction. She remains all smiles and leans forward awaiting her opponent.

Heather Thompson:
And her opponent...from Winston-Salem, North Carolina...weighing in at 272lbs...PARKER WAYDE!!!

All the lights in the arena go out, save one green spotlight aimed down at the middle of the stage.

Before I....
Take another minute just to give everybody a move
Never seen, I'ma hit 'em with another(Elbow)
Let me get up everybody
That be movin' with Travis Barker
On your mark, so ya ready?(Let's go)

Parker rips the curtain to the side and steps out on to the stage. He stops for a moment in the spotlight and surveys the audience and their reaction to his presence.

Wow, okay, here we go again
You see the wind I'm blowin' in and I'm like a manglin'
The way that I'd be manglin' the beat, they call me Dracula
Then they see the fangs goin' in
Wow, uh huh
Everybody know that I'ma come and I'ma go, huh
Then I gotta do what I be comin' in to do
A body to the beat
In other way, we givin' them a show

The shade of green that had painted the stage lights the sides of the entrance ramp as Parker starts to head down to the ring. Some of the fans taunt him as he walks down the ramp, while others hold out their hands for Parker to slap. Both groups of people get ignored as Parker has only the ring in his sight.

Keys to the ignition and step on the gas
(Let's go)
And bust a bottle and pour me a shot in my glass
(Let's go)

As he reaches ringside Parker turns towards the ring steps to his left and heads up them at a brisk pace. Upon reaching the apron he stops and looks out into the crowd again, possibly reading all of the signs being waved around by the fans.

Where we at, where we at, where we at?
And we back up in the building
And we coming with a scorcher
Y'all already know who it is, it's Busta Bust and Travis Barker
Back to the beat, see we gotta go
When we hit the fire trucks, everybody better know
That we 'bout to let it blow
And we gotta get it yo, everybody if you're wheelin' wit me(Let's go)

Parker steps over the middle rope and ducks under the top rope, stepping into the ring. As he steps to the center of the ring he tilts his head to the side and cracks his neck before staring up the entrance ramp waiting for tonight's victim.

Hey, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go

Parker Wayde
[vs]
Megan Andrews

[DING DING DING]

Tom Foolery:
Well I hate to be Mr.Insensitive here but this shouldn’t take very long.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi you neva know mate!.

Tom Foolery:
He’s 272lbs Preston let’s not be ridiculous.

Preston Poppycock:
Sounds a bit sexist, are you sexist Thomas?

Tom Foolery:
Ha-HA! Sexist, despite my abilities to work with a man that dresses like a woman.

Preston Poppycock:
Ouch stinger mate, been ‘oldin onto that one for a while ‘aven’t ya?

Tom Foolery:
Six whole weeks.

Megan bends over taunting Parker with her ASSets. Looking like a seductive lobster Parker isn’t having it. He shakes his head and gives her two big ol’ thumbs down. Parker kicks Megan right in the ass sending her shoulder first into the ring post. Megan bounces back holding her shoulder. Parker picks her up in a tombstone position.

Preston Poppycock:
Oh boy.

Parker puts extra pressure on the right side smashing Megan’s already injured shoulder with the Instant Impact. A sick cracking sound bellows through the arena as Megan cries out in pain clutching her shoulder. Parker covers Megan for the pin pressing her shoulders to the mat.

ONE

TWO

THREE

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner....PARKER WAYDE!!!!

Tom Foolery:
Hate to say it but I knew it.

Preston Poppycock:
Oh no I knew it too.

Tom Foolery:
Well why all the-

Preston Poppycock:
You just don’t SAY it mate. ‘Owever Parker Wayde continues to win and impress.

The cameras cut the back as Jason Gabriel walks in through the loading dock, past the IWF production trucks, with his bag slung over his shoulder.  Lilah comes running and of course bouncing on up to him, microphone in hand.  Jason stops as she catches up to him.

Lilah:
Jason!  Thanks for stopping.  I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.

Jason Gabriel:
Well, that is your job now, Lilah.  Fire away.

Lilah:
Last week we saw you being friendly with Griffin Hawkins…

Jason Gabriel:
Griff and I are friends.  Sort of.  We’ve seen eye to eye on a lot of issues.  Guitar playing, Alexander Remington being a dick, our musical tastes…  It was nice to see him.  I know I don’t have a lot of friends in the back from my Black Dragon days.

Lilah:
Right, but when he challenged you to a match, you declined.  Why is that?

Jason Gabriel:
Because I haven't been in a ring in two months.  I haven’t won a match against an elite competitor in over seven.  I’m rusted out.  I’m broken down.  I’m not ready to step into the ring with a guy who should be world champion.  I’m just not.  I’m not sure I’m ready to step into the ring with this guy tonight.  I can’t be ready for the match he wants in three weeks.  I’m not Stygian anymore.  Those days are over.  Those days are behind me.  I’ve got to climb out of that shadow, and I can’t do it with guys looking to make a mark by beating Stygian.  Superman is dead, the Black Dragon has been slain.  I want to make my own way.  The past is prologue.  I’m not that guy anymore.

About that point, Griffin enters screen right shaking his head.

Griffin Hawkins:
Jesus Christ man, listen to you.  I mean, I get it, you haven’t had a good match in a while.  But really?  This is what you’re reduced to?  Sheesh.  Alex Remington came out last week and went on and on about how great he was and how he belonged back on top of the mountain.  That was bad enough, but I think this is worse.  I mean listening to you try and tear yourself down and turn yourself back into a green rookie who doesn't know a wrist lock from a wrist watch?  Jason, what the fuck man?  Did Death Angel, sorry to bring this up Lilah, but did Death Angel smash your balls when he smashed your women?  Were they in Lilith’s purse or something, man?

Jason drops his bag and grabs Griffin by the shirt.  Griffin retaliates by grabbing Jason by the shirt.  They both bring up fists, but Griff has a little smile.  However, Jason shakes his head and lets Griff go, shaking free of the Hair Metal Hero’s grasp in the process.  As Jason grabs his bag, Griffin draws back and slaps him in the face.

Lilah:
Holy…!

Jason Gabriel:
WHAT THE FUCK?

Jason gives Griffin a death glare.

Griffin Hawkins:
Dude, do something!  Do anything!  Kick me in the balls, punch me in the face, throw me through that trailer over there, DO SOMETHING!  Don’t you get it dude, you’re the same guy, it doesn’t matter what your name is, man!

Jason stands there, fuming impotently as Lilah looks nervously back and forth between the two World Champions.

Griffin Hawkins:
A year ago you’d have fed me that bag by now for what I just did.  What’s stopping you?  What are you scared of, ‘cause I know it’s not me.

Jason Gabriel:
Griff, knock this shit off.  I’m not ready to fight you, just live with it.

Jason turns and walks away, before Griff sticks two fingers in his own mouth and does one of those whistles.  Jason wheels around, looking slightly annoyed.

Jason Gabriel:
What?

Griffin Hawkins:
Hey, you drew Thor tonight, right?  Dude was the last Uprising Champion.  If you can beat him, do you think you can risk getting in the ring with me?  Do you think if you can beat that guy, you might be closer to being back than you give yourself credit for?

Jason sighs.

Jason Gabriel:
If I beat him?  Maybe.

Griffin Hawkins:
I’ll tell you what, if you beat him, we’re going to talk later tonight.  Go out there, see how you do with Thor, and then tell me you’re not ready for this fight.

Jason Gabriel:
I’m not making any promises.

Griffin Hawkins:
See how you do tonight, and get back to me.

Jason laughs, turning on his heel and going on his way.  The camera turns back to Lilah and Griffin.

Lilah:
Have you lost your mind, Griffin?

Griffin Hawkins:
Not at all.  I don’t care what he calls himself, that’s the same guy.  I’ll prove it, even if I have to kick his ass hard enough so his head falls out of it.

Lilah:
You’d better hope you’re wrong.

Griffin Hawkins:
No, Lilah.  I hope I’m right.  I want a real fight.

Cutting back to the ring we see Heather Thompson as she begins to announce the next match of the night.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first from Hollywood, California weighing in at 230lbs...JACK SAVAGE!!!

The light's in the arena slowly dim and then they go completely out and the sound of static is heard coming from the speakers. A spotlight shines down on the entrance  ramp.

I'm just a thorn in your side, the disrespect in your eye
I can't control myself
I'm like a snake in your drain, I'm takin' over your brain
Cause I can't help myself

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down  body.

Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd go away

Then Noah Philips quickly steeps out on to the stage he is wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase he stands behind Jack and Kelly and nods his head.

Here I am again, hey now, hey now
I'm the mutherfucker of the year
Here I am again, hey how, hey now

Howard slowly leads the group down to the ring as Jack looks at the fans with a look of hatred in his eyes. They all stop as the reach the end of the ramp and Kelly once again runs her had up and down Jack's body .

Call me the jackal in heat, the blackest cat on the street
You better watch yourself
A hand grenade with no pin, a razor blade goin' in
I'm goin' straight to hell

They all keep standing tight where they are and Jack laughs as looks around to all the fans .A smile slowly creeps across his he looks at his wife. Noah and Howard walk around the couple and both enter the ring.

Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd going away

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps. Jack lets Kelly goes up the steeps first and is fallowed closely by Jack the stop again as they reach the top of the stairs. Kelly walks over and bends over right in front of Jack. She slowly enters the ring as Jack looks around at all of the fans.

I'm the mutherfuckeher of the year

Jack kiss his wife passionately on the lips and then he himself enters the ring. He walks over to the turnbuckles and claims the one that is closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

I'm the murherfucker of the year

Jack stands on the turnbuckle and keeps point to him self as the lights go back on.

Preston Poppycock:
Jack has a different look about ‘im tonight.

Tom Foolery:
He’s said all week long that he doesn’t respect Damien Drake nor has he ever considered Damien Drake a brother.

Heather Thompson:
And his opponent...from Williamsport, Pennsylvania...weighing in at 275lbs...DAMIEN DRAKE!!!!

The lights in the arena slowly start to fade until the entire arena is covered in dark. A voice echo's throughout.

DON'T INJURE WHAT YOU CAN'T KILL!

Flames erupt from the stage as Determined by Mudvayne starts to play. Damien Drake stands there alone, arms crossed over his chest. As the flames die, Vincent Jarrod joins him at the top of entrance. The two begin to walk towards the ring, Vincent talks trash to the crowd on his way while Damien walks, eyes forward, his focus never wavering from the ring. Damien grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the mat while Vincent walks up the stairs. Inside the ring, Damien waits for the match to begin, as Vincent riles up the crowd.

Preston Poppycock:
Damien Drake ‘asn’t taken ‘is eyes off of Jacky boy.

Tom Foolery:
Both men looking extremely serious!

Damien Drake
[vs]
Jack Savage

[DING DING DING]

Savage runs towards Damien and Damien swings a giant right hand coming up short as Savage ducks underneath. Savage runs the ropes coming back towards Damien like a bullet. Leaping up with a crossbody Savage is caught mid-air by Damien. Damien walks around the ring holding Savage in his arms. Jack doesn’t let up and starts hitting Damien with elbows to the side of the head. Blow by blow Savage somehow gets free. Dropping down Savage shoves Damien in the back. Damien swings wildly again and Savage quickly dropkicks Damien in the knees.

Tom Foolery:
Here comes Savage, once he gets going it’s hard to stop him.

Jack lifts Damien back up to his feet and uppercuts him sending him wheeling backwards into the ringpost. Damien leans backwards and Savage continues his assault. Hitting with rights and lefts Savage hasn’t even blinked. Damien shoves Savage to gain some space but the relentless Jack lunges at Damien choking him with both of his hands. The referee steps in and counts to five before yanking Savage off of Damien.

Preston Poppycock:
Savage looks like ‘e’s snapped!

Tom Foolery:
Trying to make Damien his former friend stop breathing.

Savage pulls Damien to the center of the ring by his feet. Savage twists and turns locking in the Hollywood Hills Crab on Damien Drake. Damien reaches out for the ropes as the referee checks in on him. Refusing to quit Damien continues to struggle to find the ropes.

Tom Foolery:
Damien is not going to grab the ropes he better rethink his strategy here.

Preston Poppycock:
Damien Drake is PURE muscle mate if anyone can get to the ropes ‘e can.

Damien tries powering through but Savage pulls him back to the center of the ring. The crowd boos loudly and Savage grins like a madman.

Tom Foolery:
He’s going to tap!

Damien resists the urge to tap and somehow uses all of his strength breaking out of the hold completely sending Savage falling to the mat.

Preston Poppycock:
‘E DID IT!

Tom Foolery:
What a show of STRENGTH!

Damien shakes the cobwebs off and gets to his feet as does Savage. Both men are quick to lock up. Savage knees Damien in the gut and attempts to whip him into the ropes however Damien overpowers Jack whipping him into the ropes. As Jack comes barreling down Damien powers forward like a TANK and completely turns Savage inside out with a vicious lariat. Damien slowly lifts Savage up to his feet and tosses him up onto his shoulders as the crowd boos but Vincent Jarrod gives a standing ovation.

Tom Foolery:
Here comes the DESTROYER!

Damien tosses Savage up into the air sky high as he twists his hips to the left and then fires a perfectly timed right knee to the face of Jack Savage. Practically crippling his opponent with the knee Damien Drake makes the cover.

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner...DAMIEN DRAKE!!!!

Tom Foolery:
I think Jack’s nose is busted!

Preston Poppycock:
Or it’s ‘is mouth, one of the two mate.

Damien and Vincent Jarrod make their way to the back walking like a complete force. Savage slowly gets to his feet and spits a mist of red wiping his nose and mouth with his right hand examining the blood. Taking it all in for a moment Savage just looks up to the sky and begins to laugh hysterically. Kelly Savage climbs into the ring to console her man. Jack takes his right hand and smears his blood across her face. She screams as Savage laughs pushing her to the mat. With a sinister grin Savage slithers out of the ring and heads back up the ramp still laughing and grinning all the way before disappearing leaving his wife in the ring alone.

Before The next match begins the lights suddenly go out in the arena. The crowd erupts a little a bit when suddenly, the instrumental to Broken Out In Love by Mark Crozer and The Rels begins to play and the tron shows a hooded man standing in the middle of a ring in what seems to be an empty arena. The sounds of laughter can be heard, just as the man lifts his hood the music stops and the video fades to the following words.

What Once Was Plague, Now Is Drug Of Choice....Next Week, Your Favorite Drug Comes To Battle Grounds

The tron lights go down as the arena lights come back up as the crowd erupts to a somewhat fever pitch as the next match is now set to begin

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for one and is a NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH! Introducing first from Las Vegas, Nevada...weighing in at 213lbs...ZEVEN ZION!!!!!

Audience of One blasts through the PA System as an over the shoulder camera follows Zeven all the way from the back as he dashes toward the curtain which he shoves away as the spotlights hit the camera and mess up its focus. When the camera focuses again, the overhead shot follows Zeven as he walks down the ramp trying to high five as many people as humanly possible.

Preston Poppycock:
The fans they LOVE them some ZZ Top-Rope.

Tom Foolery:
Clever.

Preston Poppycock:
OI OI OI!!!!

Corey Bull comes rumbling down the ramp in hot pursuit of Zeven Zion. The unfortunate high flyer doesn’t see the mammoth coming and Corey Bull takes him down with a clothesline from the back. Zeven tumbles down to the ground and rolls towards the ring skirt.

Tom Foolery:
Corey Bull isn’t waiting to be introduced for this fight!

No Disqualification Match
Corey Bull
[vs]
Zeven Zion

[DING DING DING]

Bull grabs Zeven up and tosses him into the steel steps. Not letting up Bull grabs a trashcan lid and smacks Zion right in the forehead. Zeven drops to a knee and Bull gives him another shot and another shot and ANOTHER SHOT! Tossing the lid into the crowd Bull whips Zeven across into the opposite barricade.

Tom Foolery:
Corey Bull isn’t letting up one bit. He’s taking the fight to Zeven Zion. Corey Bull has had a few rough patches but he’s always right at home in a FIGHT.

Preston Poppycock:
‘E’s doin a ‘elluva job keepin Zeven grounded.

Bull reaches under the ring pulling out a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat. Bull immediately rushes towards Zion raking the bat against his forehead busting Zion open. Bull smacks the bat across the back of Zion who continues to roll around in pain. Bull lifts his opponent up and rolls him into the ring. Zion gets to his feet stumbling trying to escape the clutches of Bull. With blood dripping in his eyes Zion struggles to figure out where he’s at. Corey starts to climb into the ring and instinctively Zion runs towards Bull dropkicking him off of the apron onto the outside. Zeven wipes the blood and climbs up to the top rope looking out at Corey Bull who is starting to get to his feet.

Tom Foolery:
What’s he doing!?

Preston Poppycock:
POOF BOBS YA UNCLE!

Zion leaps into the air with a shooting star press. Corey Bull dodges the attack and Zion’s necks smacks onto the guardrail. Zion screams out in pain and Bull looks to the referee quickly making the cover.

ONE

TWO

THREE

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner...COREY BULL!!!!

Tom Foolery:
Zeven Zion really hit his neck bad. I hope he’s alright.

Preston Poppycock:
It doesn’t look good at all mate.

Tom Foolery:
Well ladies and gentlemen we’ll be right back, I’m being informed here that we need to take a commercial break.

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains Tumblr_mb2kxlMVYj1r5ad6vo4_500
JAMES SHARK - 50k MAKE IT RAIN
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains   Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:09 pm

We cut backstage to see Parker Wayde signing a few autographs for some fans. Going through the motions Parker allows a couple pictures before saying goodbye. Turning back around parker walks down the hall nodding to a few stagehands. Suddenly he’s rushed from behind being smashed with a steel chair. Parker drops to a knee as Frank Finelli beats him across the back with the chair. Getting to his feet Parker turns to face Frank only to get SMASHED by the steel chair and knocked out. Frank drops down next to Parker and jaws at him.

Frank Finelli:
So you wanna come AFTER ME HUH!? YOU WANNA BE THE BIG SHOT! I’M RIGHT HERE PARKER! I’M RIGHT HERE!!!

Security and staff rush over pulling Frank off of Parker. Frank backs away tossing the chair down to the ground.

Frank Finelli:
ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! Get your FUCKING hands off of me! I’ll see you around Parker, this shit isn’t over...not by a long shot. NOT-BY-A-LONG-SHOT.

With Parker out cold Frank leaves the scene being forced away by the pure numbers of staff and security.

Cutting back to the ring Heather Thompson gets ready to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first from Los Angeles, California weighing in at 116lbs...TIFFANI MICHAELS!!!!

The lights inside of the arena fade down into darkness before the sounds of "Miss Nothing" begins to play loudly over the P.A. system. The fans are on their feet and cheering loudly once the titantron lights up with footage of Tiffani Michaels both inside and outside of the ring. Pink strobe lights make their way along the ramp before focusing upon the entrance just in time for Tiffani Michaels to step out from behind the black curtains. She is dressed in her Cheerios uniform with a red pom-pom in each hand. She shakes them up high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out a series of loud cheers from the excited crowd. Tiffani continues to wave the pom-poms while she goes back and forth at the top ramp looking to bring out more noise from the crowd that is on their feet cheering every single movement that she makes.

Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air which continues to bring much excitement from the crowd; she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps a firm grip around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet with a bright smile for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud above the sound of the music. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena. The music fades out leaving only the sound of the crowd still cheering while Tiffani stands in the middle of the ring with her hands placed onto her hips waiting for the match to officially begin.

Tom Foolery:
Tiffani Michaels has been in a slump as of lately.

Preston Poppycock:
In all fairness mate she was supposed to be facing Blyss Lockhart who wasn’t cleared to compete and instead faced Parker.

Tom Foolery:
Wait what?

Preston Poppycock:
I know things mate, I know things.

Heather Thompson:
And her opponent...from Hong Kong, China weighing in at 127lbs...KYUUBI!!!!!!

The lights flicker as a loud gong sounds. The opening notes of "I Like It" by Lacuna Coil begin to play as the flickering stops. From behind the back steps Lu Chen who has head bowed and arms folded in front of her. She starts down the ramp slowly as if she were a Buddhist monk. At halfway down the ramp Lu Chen throws her head up and tosses off the kimono in a theatrical gesture. While the kimono hits ground Lu Chen runs the rest of the way to the ramp and jump slides under the bottom rope. She quickly stands up and walks to the center of the ring where she lifts her arms. She slowly lowers her arms which causes lotus petals to fall over the fans.

Preston Poppycock:
ASIAN PERSUASION!

Tom Foolery:
She doesn’t look very Asian to me.

Preston Poppycock:
Hong Kong, China...ello!!!???

Tom Foolery:
Just because you’re born....never mind.

Tiffani Michaels
[vs]
Kyuubi

[DING DING DING]

Tiffani attempts to shake Kyuubi’s hand and Kyuubi’s accepts. Quickly Kyuubi yanks Tiffani over and hits her with a Russian leg sweep right into a kimura.

Tom Foolery:
NO WAY!

Preston Poppycock:
BLOODY ‘ELL!

Tom Foolery:
Oni DROP!

Kyuubi has the lock in tight and Tiffani screams in pain. Tiffani can’t move and is forced to tap out quickly.

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner...KYUUBI!!!

Tom Foolery:
The losing streak for Tiffani continues.

Preston Poppycock:
I can’t believe my eyes mate, I just can’t believe my eyes.

Heather Thompson:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

As "Bad to the bone" plays over the speakers, Frank Finelli walks out from behind the curtain. The fans greet him with a chorus of boos and jeers as he stands there for amoment soaking in the hatred towards him and he cracks a smirk as he starts to walk to the ring.

Heather Thompson:
Introducing first, from Pittsburg Pennsylvania, weighing in at 285 pounds... “The Executioner” Frank Finelllllliiiii!

Tom Foolery:
The enforcer of the Empire of Blood in action tonight Preston, and you have to think he is looking for redemption after losing to Flex last week.

Preston Poppycock:
‘Es big, ‘es bad, and ‘es pissed off. Fury may ‘ave bitten off more than ‘e can chew tonight.

The booing and jeering continues as he gets closer to the ring and some fans hurl objects at him along with the insults. He swats a plastic bottle back into the crowd as it comes near him and slowly ascends the ring steps and climbs into the ring. He mounts the turnbuckles and trash talks the fans and then dismounts as black and gold pyro goes off high above the ring. he stands and leans on the turnbuckle in his corner awaiting his opponent.  His theme fades out as the opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation.  As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, his head low so to not show his face.  He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!

I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

Heather Thompson:
And the opponent, from Mackay, Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds... Gordon Furrrryyyyy!

Tom Foolery:
Earlier Tonight Gordon Fury challenged Ethan Cage at Heroes Also Die, and Ethan accepted. Bold move by him.

Preston Poppycock:
I don’ think ‘es ready Tom. I think ‘es bitin off more than he can chew.

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle.  He then pumps his fist into the air, causing an uproar of cheers.  

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, before riling up the fans again.  He jumps down from the turnbuckle before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then measures his opponent as the song fades out.

Gordon Fury
[vs]
Frank Finelli

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both men go to lock up in the center of the ring, but Gordon ducks under it and fires off a stiff leg kick to Frank’s right leg.  Frank lunges for Gordon and he ducks under again, hitting another right leg kick.  Gordon motions for Frank to bring it, and with a roar Frank charges him.  Gordon ducks the head hunting clothesline, Franks momentum sending him into the ropes and back towards Gordon, who jumps in the air with a back heel kick, taking Frank down.  Gordon goes for the quick cover, but Frank kicks out at one.

Tom Foolery:
FRANK KICKS OUT! Not so fast Gordon.

Preston Poppycock:
'Owever it shouldn't take much more than that.

Tom Foolery:
Both men are back to their feet here.

Frank and Gordon get back to their feet, and Gordon fires off a series of maui thai strikes, ending it with a spinning backfist into an enzuigiri, knocking Frank down to his knees.  Gordon runs at the ropes and comes back, but as he reaches Frank he comes to life, springing up and nailing Gordon with a closeline out of nowhere.  Frank goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Gordon kick out just after the 2 count.  Frank is clearly not happy with Gordon as he picks him up, before strong irish whipping him into the turnbuckle, his chest cracking into it, the force sending the back of his head whiplashing to the mat.  Gordon starts to rise, but inadvertently put himself in the seated position in the corner.  Frank runs full speed at him, driving his knee into Gordon’s face.  Frank pulls Gordon out of the corner and goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Gordon kicks out at 2.   He picks Gordon up, but as he does Gordon catches him in the ribs with a hard elbow shot, loosening his grip.  Gordon then leaps up and slams his knee into Frank’s face, before springboarding off the closest set of ropes into a hurricanrana, throwing him across the ring.  Gordon charges into the slowly rising Frank as he nails him with a double knee press, knocking him back into the corner.  Gordon jumps up to the second turnbuckle and rains downs punches onto Frank’s face, the crowd counting along with his punches.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

Frank interrupts the punches by grabbing Gordon’s legs and pushing them out from under him, sending Gordon’s face smacking into the top turnbuckle. As that happens, Frank sprints into the ropes and comes back at Gordon, nailing him with a huge big boot! Frank hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Gordon gets the shoulder up.  Frank picks Gordon up and drops him to his knees with a huge clubbing shot to the back, followed by another.  He then pushes Gordon into the corner, before lifting him up onto the top rope. He climbs up after him and attempts a superplex, but multiple stiff elbows to the jaw send Frank down to the canvas.  Gordon uses the opportunity and stands up on the top rope, waiting for Frank to rise.  When he does, Gordon leaps off the top rope into a hurricanrana, but Frank catches Gordon, as he brings him back up for a powerbomb.  As he does, Gordon slips off his shoulders and falls down the back.  As soon as he hits the ground, Frank spins and grabs him from behind, putting him into a full nelson.

Tom Foolery:
He's got him here FRANK HAS GOT HIM!

Preston Poppycock:
WAIT!

Before Frank can nail Gordon with the Finelli Fatality, Gordon turns so the face a corner, and Gordon wall runs up it, before backflipping over Frank, grabbing his head on the way down, and whiplashes his neck with the Dread Spike!  The cover!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner... Gordon Furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy!

Tom Foolery:
Gordon Fury picks up yet another win!

Preston Poppycock:
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE...OI OI OI!

Heather Thompson:
This next match is our co-main event of the evening and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Bullhead City, Arizona...weighing in at 315lbs...JASON GABRIEL!!!

The opening riff of The Scorpions’ “Arizona” blares over the speakers and the fans come to their feet.  Jason walks out of the back and raises his fists to an ovation from the crowd, as he stands there pyros come towards him from either side in sequence, stopping just short of the ramp.  As Jason lets his arms down, the entire stage on either end of the entrance erupts in gold and white fireworks.  Jason walks down to the ring, winding back and forth diagonally down the ramp to slap hands with the fans.  When he gets to the mats he walks about halfway around the ring, slapping outstretched hands and joking with the fans.  After saying something that makes Preston laugh, he dives under the bottom rope, reaches up and pulls himself up with the top rope and climbs into his corner, facing the crowd from the second turnbuckle with his arms high in the air.  He takes off his denim vest and tosses it to the IWF crew member at ringside, before hopping down and leaning lazily in his corner, waiting for the bell.

Tom Foolery:
Sty- er I’m sorry Jason Gabriel is back and the fans are loving it. Listen to the arena.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi ‘e is a legend mate.

Heather Thompson:
And his opponent weighing in at 175lbs...SAH’TA THOR!!!!!

The opening riff to "Let it Die" by Ozzy Osbourne echoes through the arena's speaker system as the lights dim. A few seconds pass before a golden light focuses on the top of the ramp. Standing there is a regal looking Sah'ta Thor who is wearing a white furred red satin kingly mantle with a matching crown (ala Lawler). In his right hand is a royal scepter studded with gems. The light takes on a reddish tinge as four women (Melfina, Briandea, Paige, and Colliette) dressed in varying colored corsets come out from the back and surround him. As the the lyrics start up the group starts down the ramp as the women dance around him. Once at the ring Thor hands the crown and scepter to the women before shrugging off the royal robes. Thor is now revealed to be standing in a pair of black jeans and a red t-shirt with a golden pattern of the Seven Deadly Sins with the words Sin Incarnate in white. He pulls off his shirt revealing his scarred toned muscular upper body. He turns and starts pacing in the ring as he awaits his opponents.

Tom Foolery:
Rumor has it that Thor was involved with Cody and Tim Patrick.

Preston Poppycock:
Thor is an odd fellow. Look at the size difference between Jason and Thor...’oly ‘ell.

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains Mainevent
CO-MAIN EVENT
Jason Gabriel
[vs]
Sha'ta Thor

[DING DING DING]

Jason smirks at Thor as the two men meet in the middle of the ring and Jason towers over the smaller Thor. Thor shakes his head and then begins firing shots that slowly back Jason up. Thor attempts to whip Jason but Jason pulls him back lifting him up and drop him with a side slam.

*CROWD POPS*

Jason drops and elbow and stands up to drop another and another elbow. Lifting Thor up from the ground Jason whips him across the ropes and catches him with a VICIOUS boot to the chest that causes Thor to shoot backwards flat on his back. Crushing all 175 pounds of the former Uprising Champion.

Tom Foolery:
SPARTAN KICK!

Preston Poppycock:
THIS IS IWF!!!!

ONE

TWO

THREE

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner....JASON GABRIEL!!!!!

Jason raises his hands in victory.  Suddenly, a voice is heard screaming over the loudspeakers.

Tim Patrick:
This is it!

He walks out through the entrance holding a microphone.  His clothes are filthy and he hasn’t shaved in a week.  He’s ragged looking, and his eyes are full of fire.  Tim looks broken, and insane. Thor blinks grabbing a microphone in preparation of what would be a tirade from Tim.

Sah'ta Thor:
What is going on?

Tim’s expression changed.  He seems dead-eyed.  His face is pale.  He stands there for a few moments unsure of what to say.  He breathes in deeply, and exhales slowly before raising the microphone to his face again.

Tim Patrick:
Last week, while I was making a retirement speech, the love of my life was taken.  She was violently kidnapped from the dressing room.  Security cameras showed a man in a black mask and a black outfit and gloves kick down her door, knock her out and carry her to the parking lot.  There, he handed her off to a man that I thought was dead.  His name is Ian McFadden.  In my past career in the north of Ireland, fighting on behalf of the IRA, he was my enemy from the Ulster Volunteer Force, the loyalist paramilitary.  Ian and this man in black shook hands and stuffed my beloved Cody into the trunk of his car and Ian drove off with her.  That was the last anybody saw of my Cody alive.

Tim trembles and falls to his knees. Clutching his stomach with one hand he drops the microphone, trying desperately not to break out in tears or scream. Slowly he regains his composure, and continues to speak from his knees.

Tim Patrick:
Late Saturday night, I was asked to go to a swamp in Louisiana.  The police found a body and I traveled to identify her.  It was her.  My future wife, the woman who was pregnant with my unborn child, was found dead in a swamp with a gunshot wound to the head.  She’s dead.  She’s fucking dead.  My child is dead.  My future is dead.  My heart is dead.  And I want some fucking questions answered right now you son of a bitch!

Thor sighs in pained exasperation.

Sah'ta Thor:
So you naturally assume that I have something to do with it. How typical of you to blame every evil that has recently befallen you on me. Wasn't beating me at Ragnarok enough for you? Or are you so deluded by your hatred of me that you will always see me as the bad guy. Ask yourself what could I possibly gain by involving my in your private life? Tell me that if you can Tim."

Tim slowly stands up, the fire is back in his eyes.

Tim Patrick:
You told me that if I started this war that you would finish it.  I beat you at the Pay Per View...so fucking what?  There is nobody else here that I believe would do what this “mysterious man in black” did last week. Your words a few weeks ago make you the only possible suspect that I have.

Sah'ta Thor:
What words? You are right that I said I would finish the war but you I have line I don't cross. I DON'T hurt children in ANY manner. Another thing Tim, if it was me I wouldn't have been all sneaky about it.

Tim Patrick:
THIS ISN’T A GAME!  This isn’t some television drama story.  The love of my life and our unborn baby is dead.  DEAD!  Somebody covered themselves up to keep them from being caught.  Nobody is going to openly do that.  And I don’t believe for one second that the person who handed her body off to Ian wasn’t you.

Tim slowly begins to walk to the ramp, reaching for something in his pocket.  IWF Security rushes out and stands between Tim and Thor.  

Tim Patrick:
Sah’ta, in my pocket...let's just say if I pull what’s in here out, we’ll both be on the cover of Newsweek.  I want your ass dead, and all I have to do is aim and pull a trigger.

Thor smiles in amusement before opening his arms wide.

Sah'ta Thor:
Do it Tim if you honestly believe that I would take our professional rivalry to such a personal low.

Tim takes out a gun and points it at Thor.  His expression of insane anger turns to a sick, perverted grin.  He drops the gun and it’s quickly taken off the floor by IWF security.  He raises the microphone to his face again.

Tim Patrick:
That would be too good for you.  I want to hurt you.  I want to feel your blood on my hands.  I want to listen to you scream.  I want to see panic and the fear of death in your eyes.  I want you to experience a far worse and more painful fate that my Cody suffered.  This Sunday is Heros Also Die.  How fitting of a name.  I want you this Sunday.  I want you in a barbed wire ropes Taipei Deathmatch.  This match is non-sanctioned, and if we’re going to do this, we agree not to hold IWF or each other responsible for the harm that we inflict on each other.  That if you end up in a grave, like I intend, that I am not held responsible.  And if I can’t hurt you, and you beat me...by all means, Sah’ta, I want you to fucking kill me on the spot.  I don’t have all that much to live for now anyway.

Sah'ta Thor:
Sounds like a plan Tim.

Tim Patrick:
It’s either you or me this Sunday.  And honestly, I don’t care who.

Tim drops the microphone and covers his face with his hands, overcome with emotion.  He slowly walks to the back. Thor shakes his head as watches Tim go.

We cut backstage as Corey Bull is standing breathing heavily looking into the camera. He gets up extremely close to the camera his hot breath almost fogging it up as he backs up and begins to tense up his knuckles turning pale white.

Corey Bull:
TONIGHT we all saw what we are capable of. Just when you think you can step into the ring with a monster you wake up to a harsh reality. Zeven Zion may not ever walk again and WE consider that another trophy to add to OUR case. However there’s something else on our minds...

Running his hands together Bull grabs the camera with both hands on each side pulling it in closely to his face once again.

Corey Bull:
You know David, you come out on video, you run your mouth and you know what we see? The same sorry ass punk from the other federation. We are tired of you, we are tired of your mouth, so we are going to make sure that we shut it. At Heroes Also Die, we want to fight you Caid. No, we want to destroy you!! You say you are a plague...well do you know what they do with plagues David? You beat them. You prove you are stronger then them. So at Heroes also Die, we are going to beat you in a Full Metal Mayhem match. Tables, ladders, chairs, chains, barbedwire and thumbtacks!

Bull begins to shake causing the camera to shake as he screams his next few words out.

Corey Bull:
YOU WILL KNOW TRUE PAIN!!!!!!!

Pulling the camera off of the tripod Corey Bull smashes it down to the ground before storming off flipping tables like a tornado of sorts.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is our MAIN EVENT! Introducing first from Harlem New York...weighing in at 210lbs...FLEX JOHNSON!!!!

“In Division” begins to blare over the speakers.

"I lay in a bed of resistance,
Chained to either side.
I really wish I could reset, rewind."

Smoke slowly begins to creep and fill the stage.

"I really wish I could reset rewind.
You know it's never the way we planned it.
I really wish we could reset rewind."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson strolls out and looks out at the crowd.

"I'm planning a revolution inside my head!
I'm planning a revolution when I break free.
I call for annihilation.
Describe the sunlight so I can feel it's burn.
If only I could get up from this bed!"

He walks slowly down the ramp. A number of fans boo him; a number of fans cheer for Flex as well.

"Living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they can never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring.

"But no one seems to care anymore!
I'm digging, I'm digging my way out.
'Cause when I breathe in there is no release!"

He walks over to the near turn buckle and points a finger to the sky.

"I've been living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out.
I've been living inside a hole.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex hops off the turn buckle and waits for his opponent.

Tom Foolery:
Flex Johnson is in the building and he's looking for a fight.

Preston Poppycock:
VIVA LA FLEXERIO!!!!

Heather Thompson:
And his opponent from Brooklyn, New York weighing in at 190lbs...JAMES SHARK!!!!

"Shark Week Has Returned..."

The music begins to kick in as the arena ramp begins to slowly filled up with smoke along with the arena lights turning ocean blue. The mini tron begins to show images of Sharks and people running out of the water, life guards blowing their whistles, panic, chaos and fear.

As the lyrics begin to flow, James Shark jumps out of the curtains with a huge cocky smile on his face. The arena now erupts in huge cheers with other booing, everybody giving James a mixed reaction. He bops his head as he walks down the ramp, beating his chest and talking shit.

"You wanna hate me then hate me; what can I do
but keep gettin money, funny I was just like you
I had to hustle hard never give up, until I made it
Now y'all sayin that's a clever nigga, nuttin to play with
Hate on me, I blew but I'm the same ol G
People warn me, when you're on top there's envy
Took my niggas out the hood, but you doubt on us
Sayin we left the hood but can't get it out of us
My bad, should I step out my shoes, give 'em to you?
Here's my cars and my house, you can live in that too
Criticize when I flow for the streets, hate my dress code
Gucci this, Fendi that, what you expect hoe?"

James jumps onto the end of the ring and climbs the back of the turnbuckle, he adjusts himself to tower over everybody in the arena, inspecting the crowd and trying to spot out some hot female fans. As he sees some he motions for them to flash before jumping off of the turnbuckle and warming up with the cocky smile still intact.

Tom Foolery:
James Shark has been virtually unstoppable since his return to IWF.

Preston Poppycock:
Bigger and blacker mate.

Tom Foolery:
Not sure if that's appropriate.

Preston Poppycock:
Neither is the mustache Burt Reynolds.

Heather Thompson:
And the special guest referee for this match...BRANDON MACDONALD!!!!

From Agincourt to Waterloo
Poitiers and then Anjou
The Roses War, the Hundred Years
Through battlefields of blood and tears

Camera focuses in on the top of the stage, where Brandon Macdonald is walking out, wearing his fighting shorts and his head covered in a towel. He bows his head before throwing the towel off of it and walking down the ring, high fiving fans along the way

From Bosworth Field to Pointe Du Hoc
Stalingard and the siege of York
The bloody turf of Gallipoli
Had no effect on the killing spree

Brandon slides into the ring and walks towards one of the turnbuckles

Bannockburn to Austerlitz
The fall of France and the German blitz
The cruelest of atrocities
Europa's blood is borne of these

Brandon climbs up one of the turnbuckles and holds a fist to the sky. He smacks his chest a few times, before pointing to the heavens. He jumps back down and does the same thing on the opposite turnbuckle

Heaven help in all our battles
Heaven see love, heaven help us

Brandon stands in the middle of the ring as both men step to the center.

Tom Foolery:
Brandon Macdonald. the hall of famer! He has an IWF Championship shot at From the Ashes and everyone has been talking about his big match with James Shark at Heroes Also Die.

Preston Poppycock:
Should be a 'elluva match and the IWF faithful 'ave been non-stop jabbering on about it.

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains Mainevent
MAIN EVENT
James Shark
[vs]
Flex Johnson

Special Guest Referee: Brandon Macdonald

[DING DING DING]

Showing a sign of respect Flex Johnson extends his hand but James Shark shakes his no. He yells out across the ring the words "this is business old man" to Flex.

Tom Foolery:
Shark already displaying his mental tactics against Flex.

Preston Poppycock:
Trash talk royal-T 'omie.

Flex and Shark start feeling each other out as James creates space with his jab keeping Flex at bay. Still not connecting and sending feeler jabs out there Shark watches as Flex shoots in to grabble. Flex ties Shark up and locks in a side headlock. Flex cranks down on the head lock and Shark loosens up trying to escape. James pushes Flex in the back sending him into the ropes. James sees Flex coming back towards him but isn't able to get out of the way as Flex takes James down with a shoulder charge.

Tom Foolery:
Down goes Shark.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi it was just a shoulder mate.

Shark gets back up to his feet and Flex hits him with a few forearm shots before snapping him over with a snap suplex. Flex bridges upwards for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

James Shark manages to kick out and is quickly to his feet. He nods his head and taps his chin with his right hand begging Flex to try and throw with him. The wise veteran knows better and decides to pretend as if he's going for a big left hook only to drop down and grapple with Shark once again. Flex takes Shark down with a double leg take down. Transitioning his position quickly Flex takes Shark's back and lifts him high up into the air hitting him with a German suplex bridging once more for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THR-

KICK OUT!

Shark narrowly escapes once again as Brandon shakes his head smirking at Shark as he's being out done by the mat guru Flex Johnson. Shark gets pissed off and hits Flex with a vicious leg kick that echoes through the arena as the crowd oh and cringe. Shark throws his hands up telling Flex to bring the fight to him. Flex steps forwards and receives another leg kick for his troubles. Hopping back Flex avoids another leg kick. Shark faints with the leg kick and follows up with a mean body shot to the ribs of Johnson. Johnson backs up and Shark has his opponent against the ropes.

Tom Foolery:
This is not where Flex Johnson wanted to be. Against the ropes with a punching machine like James Shark.

Preston Poppycock:
James is working Flex's body, 'e'll feel that one tomorrow for sure mate.

Shark rams his elbow repeatedly into the side of Flex's face as Johnson slowly drops down to a seat position leaning against the ring post. Shark backs up slowly sizing his opponent up. He runs full speed and paint brushes his boot across the cheek of Flex Johnson much to the delight of the crowd.

Tom Foolery:
HEY-OOOOHHHH! Big boot.

Preston Poppycock:
Surprised ‘e didn’t knock a tooth out there.

Shark pulls Johnson up to his feet and lifts his opponent sky high up into the air holding him in a suplex position as the crowd cheers and cameras pop. Continuing to hold him in position the blood rushes and rushes to the head of Flex Johnson. Shark finally decides to drop Flex down as the two crash down on the mat. Shark makes the cover and Brandon pretends not to count only to count immediately after.

ONE

TWO

TH-

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
SO CLOSE!

Preston Poppycock:
Slow count by the referee ‘ere.

James Shark:
If you’d quit bullshittin I would won that match, do yo fuckin’ job.

James shakes his head and punches Flex with some stiff shots before locking in a headlock on the ground with Flex. Brandon puts a stop to the hold as Flex Johnson’s foot touches the bottom rope. Despite Shark arguing with Brandon he releases the hold. Shark gets up in Brandon’s face and Shark shoves Brandon. While spending time focusing on Brandon Shark forgets about Flex and Johnson is behind Shark standing.

Shark turns around and Flex starts firing lefts and rights gaining the momentum against the boxer. Backing him up Flex kicks Shark in the gut before spiking him onto the canvas with a DDT. Flex makes the cover.

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!

Tom Foolery:
Yet ANOTHER nearfall for Flex Johnson, he can taste it.

Preston Poppycock:
Black on black crime, tastes like chi-

Tom Foolery:
Chicago, oh boy do I love Chicago.

Shark gets his shoulder up and Flex brings him back to his feet. Flex drops down his opponent with a Tiger Suplex and makes another cover.

ONE

TWO

THRE-

KICK OUT!

Still staying alive Shark manages to fight through and break the pinning attempt. Flex stands up and watches over Shark waiting for him to stand up. The crowd starts to stir and we see Jacob Figgins standing front row behind the guardrail. He’s yelling at Flex but the audio recall isn’t close to being near perfect.

Tom Foolery:
What the hell is Jacob Figgins doing out here? In the crowd nonetheless.

Preston Poppycock:
No clue, ‘owever I just wish I ‘ad near perfect audio recall so I could ‘ear what ‘e was saying.

Tom Foolery:
Near perfect what?

Preston Poppycock:
Audio recall, what are you some sort of knob?

Johnson leans over the ropes throwing his arms up at Jacob like what are you talking about. Shark gets to his feet and sizes up Flex. Just as Flex turns Shark lunges and rocks Johnson with a vicious punch.

Tom Foolery:
SWAG OUT!

Preston Poppycock:
I thought we talked about this already mate?

James steps to Brandon and smirks as Flex is knocked out.

James Shark:
You gon’ make the fuckin’ count this time.

Brandon Macdonald:
You should worry about making the cover.

James Shark:
Oh he out for at least ten, just like you bout to be bruh.

Still eyeballing Brandon, James drops down and casually makes the cover on Flex Johnson. Brandon slowly counts makes the count.

ONE....

TWO....

THRE-

THREE!!!!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner...JAMES SHA--

Before Heather can finish announcing James as the winner Figgins jumps over the barricade and bumps into her knocking her to the ground. Figgins slides into the ring and immediately fires away on the unconscious Flex Johnson.

Tom Foolery:
Jacob Figgins is flat out assaulting FLEX JOHNSON!

Preston Poppycock:
Bloody ‘ell I’m confused!

Shark points at Figgins and raises an eyebrow like what the fuck is his deal. James turns back to Brandon with a smirk on his face. The crowd cheers as Flex starts fighting back against Jacob. Both men battle it out up the ramp. Shark turns back to check on the action.

Tom Foolery:
Flex Johnson and Jacob Figgins are having a war! Oh my! Flex just got tossed off of the stage!!!

Preston Poppycock:
‘OLY SHIT MATE! ‘E’S DONE!!!

Jacob stares at Flex Johnson’s fallen body as the crowd boos loudly. Shark turns back to Brandon only to get kicked in the stomach as Brandon flips over holding Shark and hammering him down.

Tom Foolery:
CLICK CLICK BOOM ON SHARK!

Preston Poppycock:
SAW IT COMIN!

Tom Foolery:
BRANDON JUST CRUSHED SHARK!!!

Brandon stands over Shark before removing his referee shirt and dropping it over his opponents face. With his right hand he pounds his chest and smirks not ever taking his eyes off of Shark. With the first shot fired their match at Heroes Also Die just got a lot more interesting.

Tom Foolery:
Things just got interesting.

Preston Poppycock:
That’s an understatement mate.

Tom Foolery:
See you all SUNDAY as IWF is live on PAY-PER-VIEW!

The show fades out to the IWF Phoenix logo as Brandon Macdonald is still standing tall over James Shark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains   Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlegrounds 83: Heroes and Villains
Page 1 of 1