Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Jaded Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Jaded Debut Empty
PostSubject: A Jaded Debut   A Jaded Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:54 pm

A Jaded Debut Jade1_zpsdcf26395

A young beautiful redhead in a black hoodie with a pink skull on it and dark denim jeans has entered the Insurgency arena. She is walking down the hallways and appears to be looking for someone in particular when one of the backstage interviewers stops her.

Interviewer: Hey you are Miss Jade , I think I have heard of you, can I get a word with you before you continue?

Miss Jade: Sure. Why not?

Interviewer: What are you doing here in Insurgency, do you have a particular agenda?

Miss Jade: I am here to take over the women’s division for one. But more importantly, I am here to manage one very lucky guy from the men’s locker room. I have a lot of potential as a single athlete but I like to focus on sharing my knowledge and ability with someone of the opposite sex. I like to have a talented client that I can help take to the top or keep at the top which ever it may be.

Interviewer: Do you have anyone in particular in mind? Or?

Miss Jade: There might be but I am not one to jump the gun so I am just going to see who has the big enough set to come by and ask me. I am sure there is at least one guy that thinks he has what it takes to be the best in this business. And with me by his side, he would have the potential to become an undefeatable champion. Well, I am sorry but I do need to get going. I am supposed to be somewhere shortly but if you are lucky you might be able to catch me again later.

Interviewer: Okay, thanks for the little talk. It was greatly appreciated.

Miss Jade: No problems. Bye.

Miss Jade walks away from the backstage interviewer and continues to walk towards the catering area. Her phone rings on the way, so she pulls her phone out of her back pocket and sees that it says restricted. So she ignores it letting it go to voicemail and puts it back in her pocket. She goes to grabs two bottles of water from a bucket that has ice in it. As she takes a drink from one of the bottles someone comes up to her from behind startling her just slightly.

TBC By Any1 Who Want’s Jade’s Management
Back to top Go down
The Chuck

A Jaded Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Jaded Debut   A Jaded Debut I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Pariah stands behind Jade.

"'Scuse me."

His voice is just a mutter, barely audible. He reaches around Miss Jade and grabs a water bottle. He pops it open and takes a long drink.

"I guess you're the newest signee?"
Back to top Go down

A Jaded Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Jaded Debut   A Jaded Debut I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Jade smirks at Pariah looking very unimpressed.

Miss Jade: You are going to stand there and barely say anything. Yes I am one of the newer signers.   And you want to know the question already going through my mind, is it worth it? I mean come on no offense to you dear but I require top tier talent.

Jade has a look of disgust on her face at the lack of interest there is for her. She knows she is worthy of more.

Miss Jade: I will give it a week and if you Mr. Pariah or whatever your name is does not show more interest or no one else does then I will just take my talent elsewhere.

Jade just puts her waters in her bag and turns around to begin to walk away.
Back to top Go down
The Chuck

A Jaded Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Jaded Debut   A Jaded Debut I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Pariah watches as Jade walks off. He takes another long drink of water.

"Ok then."

He frowns slightly at her, but turns his attention to his phone, where the card for the next Underground is displayed on the screen.
Back to top Go down

A Jaded Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Jaded Debut   A Jaded Debut I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Jade continues to walk away as she grabs her phone. She punches in a number and then waits for an answer. But when no one answers she leaves a message.

Miss Jade: You sent me here, why? I mean come on the guys here lack a set. I tried to give this one guy some tough love encouragement and he does nothing. Instead, I was expecting him to disagree with me and say he was worthy of my talent as a manager but nope. Weak and sad. That is okay though. So much disappointment. I will tell you the same thing as I told him. I will give this place a week. Because currently the roster is lacking in the manhood department. I cannot wait to see if one actually grows a pair.

Jade laughs just before hanging up. She puts her phone away back into her bag. She continues down the hallway toward her locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Jaded Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Jaded Debut   A Jaded Debut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Jaded Debut
Page 1 of 1