Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real Men...Lack There Of

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Real Men...Lack There Of Empty
PostSubject: Real Men...Lack There Of   Real Men...Lack There Of I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:03 am

Real Men...Lack There Of Jade1_zpsdcf26395

Insurgency is a company seemed to thrive on a performers in-ring persona as much as their real life activities. Miss Jade was intent on proving she was one of the few exceptions to that rule. Virtually nothing about her off-camera life was known. Currently she was engaged in a brief meeting with someone from the press in the backstage area.

Pressman: All right, Miss Jade, I will not take up too much of your time. This is just to let you know that your work is great, we are huge fans as we have followed your entire career so far. We wish you the best in Insurgency and hope you win your first match here. But you have failed to acquire a client yet.

Miss Jade looks over at him slightly with a smirk on her face.

Miss Jade: I'll explain it to you like this. Wrestling is really dumb, right? I mean it is pretty fucking stupid when you really think about it. Technically speaking, it is foreplay. But enough about that I am starting to think Insurgency lacks men who take what they want. I did not fail to get a client. They failed at being men. They are nothing but weak little boys until one proves other wise.

Despite only being with the company for a brief amount of time, Miss Jade saw very little reason not to command respect for herself. She knew she was good and the fans knew it as well even though they hated it. Insurgency just is not going to hand this kind of push to someone they did not have complete faith in or there was a reason which she wanted to figure out. For her it was not arrogance.

Pressman: Is there anything else you need from us?

Silence filled the room. One request did slip into Miss Jade’s mind after giving it some thought.

Miss Jade: Some privacy would be nice.

TBC BY ANY1! JEEZ...
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Real Men...Lack There Of   Real Men...Lack There Of I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:11 am

"YOOOOOOOO"

Suddenly, James Shark popped up into the scene right behind the two of them. He put his arm around the pressman and quickly snatched the microphone out of his hands. He took his arm that was around the reporter's shoulder and switched it up to get a head lock on the guy.

All the pressman could do was try to escape with no success. James turned over to Miss Jade and pointed the microphone at her, expecting her to grab it.

James Shark:
You wanna hold this shit for a second?

She just stared at him before Shark shrugged his shoulders and dropped the microphone. Now with his free hand, giving the reporter a nuggie before pushing him off camera. He turned around looking at Miss Jade with a smirk on his face before kicking the microphone upwards and catching it. Clearing his throat as he brought the microphone towards his lips.

James Shark:
So like Ima be the interviewer right now cause that motherfucker does NOT know how to defend the company he's working for, "Oh Insurgency has weak little pussy boys" and that dude just standing there nodding his head. Nah fuck both of you yo, you be dissing me when you sayin shit like that. So here's the question somewhat cute red head chick

Shark looked right into her eyes now, not smiling anymore.

James Shark: Who the fuck is you and why you dissing?

He crossed his arms. Letting the microphone hang down low from his right hand as he waited for a response, not even bothering to point the microphone towards her.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark

PostSubject: Re: Real Men...Lack There Of   Real Men...Lack There Of I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:45 am

Real Men...Lack There Of Jade1_zpsdcf26395

Jade smirked as she stepped closer to James Shark. She was very scrappy and not really afraid either. Whether that is good or bad would be an issue for later on. She looks him in the eyes and then smirks as she takes a few steps back laughing.

Miss Jade: Let me guess you think you are the hero or mister bad ass around here. I am totally not afraid. I will say it to your face that this company lacks men with testicular fortitude. Makes me wonder if more then half of them are gay. Hate me or love me, I really do not care I will make a name for myself even if it means taking down a few guys along the way, because that would give me so much pleasure. After all, I did receive such a warm welcome, didn't I?

Jade walks back up to him unafraid and showing more bravery than any of the male talent has shown. She makes eye contact again just before slapping him across the face.

Miss Jade: Give that little message to your boyfriends back at the locker room.

Jade laughs as she begins to slowly walk away from James Shark leaving him there holding his cheek.

TBC BY ANY1!
Back to top Go down
Shobam Pooni

Shobam Pooni

PostSubject: Re: Real Men...Lack There Of   Real Men...Lack There Of I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:04 am

Okay guys hello for this scene is a Pooni in a hallway backstage and is come for Miss Jade so now is like this-

=========

Shobam Pooni: Hello to you mister sister, I am see red hair and wonder if is have red testicles under pant? I want put in mouth just one time only. Not long time, just one time please will be fast.

And then miss jade is maybe scaredy cat woman to see Pooni so she nothing respond and now Pooni talk again like this-

Shobam Pooni: Okay yes, but real reasoning for me to come is because of bald black men in corner of hallway is a informing me and Cousin Eustace about sale buisness you are have involve you are dirty panty. I would like to buy two pair please. One for me and other for Cousin Eustace. We will like to be very filthy okay so can just collect them now please.

Okay so now after talk, Shobam get on his knee, open mouth, and stick tongue out for collect. He is no brush his teeth or wash tongue so tongue is very white with bacteria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real Men...Lack There Of   Real Men...Lack There Of I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:12 am

Disgusting, not going to participate in something so pathetic...Rolling Eyes

maybe it was a bad idea to come back Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Men...Lack There Of   Real Men...Lack There Of I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Men...Lack There Of
Page 1 of 1