Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Chatter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NekoraLadyhawke

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Nekora is wandering the halls of the arena when she spots an empty locker room with the lights out, seeing this as an opportunity to meditate. She walks inside and lights her candles, drawing a Pentagram on the floor before sitting in the center to begin her meditation. She doesn't realize...this locker room belongs to someone else as he walks in.

TBC Griffin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.herdominatingcondesce.tumblr.com
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:48 pm

I am preparing for my upcoming match, looking for revenge on what Storming Raven did to Tiffani. I am dressed in usual wear, Zebra Print Pants and a Trash and Vaudeville T-Shirt. I am about to head out until I see this..strange girl in the middle of my locker room meditating. I have no idea what to make of it as I run my fingerless gloved hand through my hair. This is indeed odd.

"..Excuse me..but are you lost?"

TBCB Nekora
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:41 pm

She said nothing, as her mind was wandering the space around her, not listening to the guy in the room as she stayed in a trancelike state. All she could hear...was nothing. It would take a loud noise to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:22 am

This chick..obviously wasn't listening. I tried to get her to wake up but it's as if she is in some sort of deep sleep. An idea crossed my mind...I know for sure how I would wake her. I smile and go into the other room. I plug in my fender strat guitar and stand behind her. In one stroke of the axe, I give off a loud riff.
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:24 am

Nekora wakes up, falling onto her back...thankfully missing the candles. Her head bops the ground hard.

"What in the everloving fuck?!"

She yelled, sitting up as she rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Man..she reminds me of a girl I once dated.

"Now that I have your attention...care to explain to me why you're in my locker room? I mean coming into someone else's domain is bad manners last I checked.."
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:01 pm

"Your locker room? Bub, i was looking for a good place to meditate and do my readings. I have a match coming soon, so i gotta hear what the spirits tell me."

She sighs, rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Spirits? What the hell is with this chick? Apparently she has had one too many.

"You know..I really don't know what you're on but...I think I'll have some. But nonetheless, seeing as you're new here, I'll explain it to you. this is my locker room. This is where I prepare for my match, write up lyrics, and host an occasional wet T-Shirt contest. It's never been a place for meditating."

Something then just came to me.

"Wait a sec..I know you, you're that..chick that's been hanging around Raven. Is this a trap? Is the Empire hiding here?..and me without a cross and holy water.."
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:27 pm

"Bub, do you see Raven here? I'm by myself, dingus. I'm here to do some spell work. But...i sense you've got a match with him. Perhaps...i can help you?"...secretly, that is."
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:36 pm

My common sense was tingling..something wasn't right.

"You help me? You are aware that I want to break his neck for what he did to my best friend right? Why would you help me do that? Now I know this is a trap.."
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:40 pm

"Dude, i do fortunes for everyone. Good or bad. And right now, you're in need of help. Trust me or not, you need to know what you're up against...his weakness, so to speak."

She smiled wickedly, pulling out a deck of Tarot cards from her cloak.

"If he asks, i don't know you."
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Was this really happening? This weird chick meditates in my very own locker room..and now she wants to tell my fortune? This just gets weirder and weirder.

"Well if it will get you outta here quicker...why not? Besides, I never had my fortune told before, this should be interesting."
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:14 pm

"Alright." She laughs as she shuffles the deck and begins laying cards out.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:46 pm

I waited patiently for...whatever it is this girl was trying to do. She was starting to creep me out just a little. I was more worried that Storming Raven's flame is actually in here..still cautious this was a trap.
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:39 am

She turns over a card and smiles.

"The Chariot. Normally, a vehicle for escaping a bad situation, but in this case, it's a vehicle for heading into battle. All you need to do is be quick on your feet. Your body is a Chariot, and your legs are the horses that pull it. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Chatter   Spirit Chatter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit Chatter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Locker Room-
Jump to: