Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashe Corvin [vs] Carmen Alvarez [vs] John Tolly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Ashe Corvin [vs] Carmen Alvarez [vs] John Tolly Empty
PostSubject: Ashe Corvin [vs] Carmen Alvarez [vs] John Tolly   Ashe Corvin [vs] Carmen Alvarez [vs] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:03 am

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Ashe Corvin
[vs]
Carmen Alvarez
[vs]
John Tolly

RP MINIMUM: 500 words
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Corvin [vs] Carmen Alvarez [vs] John Tolly   Ashe Corvin [vs] Carmen Alvarez [vs] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:52 pm

The scene opens with John Tolly standing in an empty wrestling ring, he leans against the ropes as he looks into the camera.

John Tolly:For the last 15 years I have had the privilege of calling my self a professional wrestler, and in that 15 years I have had the honor of calling myself the world champion on four different occasions, but whether I was headlining as a world champion or the first match on the card. I always went out there with on thing on my mind. I wanted to steal the show! I wanted to be the match that everyone talked about. When they went home I wanted them to say. "Holy shit did you see that Tolly match!?" I said I was better than everyone else because in my heart I believed it. Then I came to the IWF, and I hit a rough patch, and I made every excuse i could. I blamed you fans for not sticking with me even though you guys have been with me through the best and worst times in my life and I thank you for that.

He sighs  as he runs if fingers through his hair.

John Tolly:. I blamed my age, I was blaming everything and everyone and not realizing that the answer to my problem was staring me right in my face. I had become to obsessed with win and losses. Now don't get me wrong win and losses do mean somthing here in the IWF but what should be the most important is going out there and tearing the roof of this motherfucker day in and day out. From this point on I am going to go out there and prove to everyone watching at home and to all the boys and gals in the back..That I still got it, and that I still belong. I am going to EARN my spot here in the IWF.

John smiles

John Tolly: So that brings us to this week, This week I face two new comers Ashe Corvin and Carmen Alverez. Trust me when I say that I know exactly how you guys feel? How do I know you ask?

John chuckles

John Tolly: its simple I fell the exact way every time I walk through that curtain. Every superstar from the rookies to the veterans fell the same way too. Your nervous, you have butterfly's in your stomach. You second, third and forth guess everything. You wonder you'll remember your training. Let me put your mind at ease, you both will remember everything,You two will do fine and I think you both have a long career ahead of you.

John smirks

John Tolly: That being said, If you guys think I'm going to just roll over you two are sadly mistaken, you are stepping into the ring with a four time world champion, I sure as hell are no push over. As I said I have lot to prove I've never been any where that I haven't been a champion and my path back to prominence starts this week.

The scene fades as Tolly looks into the camera.
Back to top Go down
Ashe Corvin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Corvin [vs] Carmen Alvarez [vs] John Tolly   Ashe Corvin [vs] Carmen Alvarez [vs] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:15 am

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
-Sun-tzu
Thunk.

The pale light from the moon does little to chase away the overpowering darkness.  Out of the low hanging mist looms the crooked and rounded tops of graves, almost like so many rows of teeth in something from a nightmare.

Thunk.

The skeletal arms of trees reach out of the darkness, as if seeking to grab hold of anything or anyone that passes by.  The moon is slowly overtaken by a rather large cloud bank, slowly covering the world in darkness.  A small breeze stirs, echoing through the barren trees hauntingly.

Thunk, thunk.  Scrape.

FWOOSH!

The darkness is sent running as a large bonfire comes to life.  The orange glow covering the arena gives it a hellish appearance.  Obscuring the flames almost ghost like stands a figure.  It slowly starts to pace around the fire, the glow from it illuminating the face of Ashe Corvin.

Hello, once again IWF.  Yes I have come back.  This time, it shall be a more meaningful run.  Last couple of times I have shown up my head wasn't in the right place.  However, now it is right where it belongs, in the darkness.  Now, I could do the whole, 'I want a title shot on my return' bit but you know what?  I would rather do it the way I have it.  I do so love to put as many people through as much pain as possible.

And what do I have for my return match?  A Triple Threat match with Carmen Alverez and John Tolly.  Well, after watching the last few IWF events, I highly doubt Alverez will show up and if she does, she won't be in any sort of condition to compete.  She might as well just save face and stay home.  Better to be thought a loser than to show up against me and remove all doubt.

Right Tolly?  Oh, that's right, we haven't had the chance to face off against each other yet.  That's right man, I have been here before.  But then again I had to go look fairly hard to find any sort of outstanding work of yours here.  I mean what in the blue fuck have you done in IWF?  Oh yeah, that's right.  Not a god damned thing!  Your little curtain jerkin ass wants to sit there and call me a 'new comer?'

Boy, I have been in this business far longer than you have.  Hell I have been better in this company than you ever have.  How many belts have you held here?  Don't worry, I'll wait as you count.  Oh that's right, you haven't held shit!  At least I have held a title in the IWF.  Had I not gotten attacked I would have held the belt a lot longer than I did.  So, do something to actually matter in IWF and we might be able to talk.

You might think that your road to redemption and prominence will start with our match.  But, I hate to say that it will be no such thing for you.  I might let you walk out of the arena under your own power.  I think I could be that kind.  Or should I just do what I do best, and hurt you.  I can make you beg not only for mercy, but for death.  You will wish for an end to everything once I am finished with you.

I will break you down both physically and mentally, Tolly.  Tolly, it might just be best if you stayed home as well.  Doubt you will.  Your kind never was accused of having brains.  You know, I bet you got more balls than Brains, Tolly, and not much of either.

Ashe stops his pacing and stands with his back to the fire.  Shadows covering most of his face, tey an evil grin can be seen on his face.

I see you have this little catch phrase you like to use.  What was it again, oh yeah, “I'M...Better...than you!”  You know what Tolly, I know a guy who says the exact same thing.  You want to know the only difference between you two, aside from the delivery?  He can actually back up that saying.  I think the only people I have ever seen in IWF that you are better than would be Libbey and Johnny Cage.  Now, don't go getting your special needs ass all orked up.  That isn't a compliment, in any form.  

You will come to find out soon enough why I say the things I say.  You will be a somewhat living testimony to the pain, the horror, and the terror I can inflict.  Not only shall I destroy you, Tolly.  Any piece of you that is left alive will cower in fear.  You shall come to fear the dark, the unknown, the abandoned alley ways.  You will have to keep a light on at all times.  Because you shall fear the King of Darkness.  You shall fear me and shall never over come that fear, Tolly.

You can beat low life nobodies but how can you defeat fear?  Can you over come your nightmares and defeat me?  I doubt you could, Tolly.  But don't fret, I shall be merciful, if you can show me that I should.  Be ready Tolly, to look fear in the eyes.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti.

Corvin chuckles and walks around the fire and into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Corvin [vs] Carmen Alvarez [vs] John Tolly   Ashe Corvin [vs] Carmen Alvarez [vs] John Tolly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashe Corvin [vs] Carmen Alvarez [vs] John Tolly
Page 1 of 1