Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starstruck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Halestorm

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:45 am

She was early, probably. It's an old habit, and you know what they say about old habits dying hard. She wanted to get a feel for the place, so she didn't end up wandering around like a lost puppy when it came down to showtime. No sense in making a fool out of herself if she could avoid it. She drew looks, of course she did, and she pointedly ignored them...because she was used to it. Haley Duncan, the Halestorm was not, you see, a small woman. Standing at six feet and three inches in height might have been bad enough, making her a practical giant, but she was also ripped. No, for real. Her biceps are probably bigger around than the waists of half the female members of the roster. She meanders, wandering, with no real destination in mind, until she rounds a corner and spots a hapless roadie struggling with an equipment crate. And, well, since Haley's such a nice girl at heart, she moves to give him a helping hand.

Easy there Tiger, or you're gonna end up with flat feet.

Hey, yeah, thanks a lot. Roger called in today and everyone else is strapped, so I'm kinda flying sol...oh

Before he gets his sentence finished, they've set the crate down, and he's gotten a real good look at his rescuer. Which is of course, why he sort of trails off, a little dumbfounded.

You leave your mouth open like that, and you're likely to swallow something nasty.

Oh...uh...yeah, I...uh, sorry. Didn't mean to uh, stare...or anything.

Are you kidding? With as much work as I've put into looking like this, I'd be a little insulted if you didn't. Nah, seriously though, don't sweat it. I'm gonna let you get back to work though. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.

Yeah, Haley's like that, mellow, down to earth. She wasn't always, but she's improved a lot. So she continues on her wandering little path, whistling some merry little tune under her breath. Because hey, she's got every reason in the world to be upbeat.
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Mammon, was walking backstage scanning around the entire room in a fancy suit he was wearing him and his money, he liked to not be that one guy that was spoiled and got everything because his family was rich, but he was. The Family rich part that was, spoiled? Never, he was never spoiled he always if wanted something had to work his butt off, and with time he became very successfully. He was a Legend among the Local, Continental, Intercontinental, Mondal Wrestling Federations. And now he was making his arriving at IWF, something that IWF should have never signed him for, Last Federation he was in they nearly charged him with 5 million dollar fine for illegal weapon use that was banned. That weapon was a Axe. The Six foot six inches monster walked back stage when he noticed quite a sexy ripped woman never in his life has he met such a fine sexy woman. However he would not admit it that to anyone. He walked up to her and bumped against his shoulder.

Mammon: Should watch where your going roid monkey. A woman with muscle is a man with a large cock. I suggest you gain some weight you bitch.

He wanted to see how she would react to those words, of course he did not mean them, but hey, she did not need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Halestorm

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Oh, how original. Another swinging dick threatened by the fact that a woman might, possibly be better built and stronger than he is. Fuck off.

Well. Isn't that pleasant? Of course, Haley's used to getting such an attitude from men, especially the big ones. It seems like they only react one of two ways, either acting like a dick, or running the other way so fast they almost trip over their own feet. Problem is, Haley? She doesn't intimidate, she doesn't run scared. And when Mammon shoots off at the mouth, she stops dead, twisting to level a cold, unforgiving look at the man.

Or, better yet. Keep talking. Give me a reason to knock your ass out right here, right now.
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Mammon smiled. Looking at her with a rather twisted smile, perfect just what he was hoping in saying along does lines some what. He turned around and came face to face to her him being a few inches taller then her. he grilled her as he spoke.

Mammon: Cute, is that all you can say? Oh and hunny don't flatter yourself you won't be kicking anyone ass, I am pretty sure I can snap you like a twig, I suggest you run away with while you can I anit afaind to hit a woman, hun.

However he hated hitting woman but if he had to he would hit her. Smack some sense into this bitch!
Back to top Go down
Chris Cryptic

Chris Cryptic

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:24 pm

I don't usually arrive early to the arena, but I got Lea settled pretty early, and I had nowhere else to be. I'm just in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, a duffel bag with my wrestling gear in it hanging over my right shoulder. I round to corner to where my locker room is, and there are 2 people standing in front of it. Some guy in a suit that looks like a fucking wanker, and a woman that I have to wipe my eyes to make sure is real. She is HUGE. From the body language of them both, they both look like they are having a friendly chat. I walk over to them.

Chris Cryptic: Now now kids, no need to be this tense before your first matches. What seems to be going on here?

Yes, I care too much for my own good, sue me.
Back to top Go down
Halestorm

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:04 am

The nerve. The fucking nerve. She bristled, and the rising anger was obvious in the set of her shoulders, the hard set of her jaw, the way one hand clenches into a fist and then unclenches. She practically snarls before shoving Mammon back, out of her face.

Lemme make this perfectly clear for you. Stay out of my face. Don't look at me. Don't talk to me. Don't even breathe the same air that I do. Or I swear to God I'm going to knock those pearly whites of yours down your fucking thro-

And there's Chris Cryptic to the rescue. She turns, giving him a once over before jerking her head towards Mammon.

Oh, you know. This sexist fuck decided to get all up in my face because he's intimidated by a woman with a solid build. And I was just about to show him the error of his ways.
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:13 am

When she shoving him back he barked out laughing like a laughing hyena.

Mammon: Or you would want, cry to your fucking bitch ass slutty mother that I fucked last night, that fucking chubby whore had it coming to her.

His face twisted into a sly smile.

Mammon: Oh look seconds ago you were about to kick my ass, now that a fag is here you seem to have turned into a guy on testosterone trying to get girl to like him while battling another male, truly fruitless, make. I hope your pussy is as clung as your fighting style, bitch. YOU don't fucking stand a chance against me, bitch!
Back to top Go down
Chris Cryptic

Chris Cryptic

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:40 am

I just stare blankly at this fuck face in a suit, because honestly, I have no idea what he just said. I see the veins start to pop out of Haley's arms as her fists are clenched awfully tight. I put one hand on her closest fist.

Chris Cryptic: Easy, he isn't worth it, save it for the ring.

I turn slightly to address.

Chris Cryptic:As for you, I have no idea what you just said, because it seems like you don't know how to speak words, but I THINK I caught that you called me a faggot. Now unlike you, empty insults aren't my thing, but I suggest you cool it, because while I'm pretty sure I can keep MY cool...

I glance at the woman I assume is Haley Duncan, the woman I typed to the other day on twitter.

Chris Cryptic: I doubt I can say the same for her.
Back to top Go down
Halestorm

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 am

Seriously? Again with the implications that she's a dude? Haley's neck might have audibly popped as she rolled her shoulders before lifting a hand to point at her throat.

Seriously? DO YOU SEE A FUCKING ADAMS APPLE? And really? That's what you're going to go with? The "I fucked your mom" cracks? Yeah, I guess a twelve year old corpse would be about the best piece of ass you could manage to get your hands on eh?

Don't hit him Haley, don't hit him. Don't do it you angry she hulk of a bitch. Eyes darted to Chris, and she drew in a steadying breath, because he's right. It doesn't do her any good to slug the motherfucker here and now. Instead...a slow little smile pulled across her lips.

Tell you what asshole. You name the time, and the place. And I will be more than happy to show you that you aren't the badass that you think you are. And that 'bigger' doesn't always make you badder. Think you can snap me like a twig? Bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:38 am

He smiled.

Mammon: Well He-Man if your not going to do it I am.

With that being said he attempted to spear her right into the wall full force.

(Sorry for small post I am tired and it's 1 42 am here.)
Back to top Go down
Halestorm

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:49 am

Well that was...unexpected. No, really, she should have been expecting it, but she'd given him a little more credit than to expect him to actually try to start shit in the middle of the hallway. So the spear? It's successful, takes her off her feet, but probably doesn't wind her as much as it would someone smaller. There's a snarled curse when her back hits the wall, but that's about it before she tries to lock in a guillotine choke.

Now see that? That was stupid as all fuck. NOW I'm going to choke your ass out till your face turns blue you idiotic son of a one legged three dollar whore.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:01 am

Uh oh, this isn't good. Now I know what you are thinking, how is a fuck face in a suit getting chocked out a bad thing? Because Haley will go to jail, because she's gonna fucking kill him. Fuck face starts to go limp, and as Haley goes to push herself off the wall, I move in to break it up, the only way I know how.

Chris Cryptic: FULL NELSON!

Yes, it WAS necessary to yell it as I lock it in, forcing Haley to break the grip, before pulling her backwards. It ain't easy, she is strong as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:31 am

Blyss hears some commotion somewhere in the hallway and rushes over to see what's going on. As she rounds a corner, she stops and stares.

"Whoa... What just happened?"

Then she realizes the people who are involved, raising her eyebrows. Then she wonders to herself.

"Who are these people? ...Oh that's Chris. And that's... Um..."

She frowns.
Back to top Go down
Halestorm

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:45 am

Trapped in a FULL NELSON Haley doesn't really have much of a choice but to release the hold, which she does, but only under great reluctance, releasing a string of expletives at poor Chris. And then. Oh hell. There's someone else, and Haley freezes, realizing that she's making a right fool of herself, and how utterly ridiculous she must look being drug away so thus, stops trying to fight Chris to get her hands back on Mammon.

Oh uh...hi... You can uh, let go now. I'm not gonna choke him to death. Even though I reaaaaaaallly want to.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:00 am

Blyss stares at the woman Chris is pulling away from that other guy on the floor. Whoa. She's... tall. Still wide-eyed and staring, she asks.

"Did you just attack him? What did he do? I kinda wanna say he deserved it..."

Then she slowly remembers something.

"Wait... You're Haley, aren't you? I just followed you on Twitter earlier. Hi I'm Blyss, nice to meet you!"

She smiles and then glances at the man before looking back at her.

"Welcome to IWF?"
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:14 am

(First part was not godmod the choke, because it would be common sense and logical for her to lock it in while she had the chance, however I should have posted right after that so make the hit connected by her to prevent further godmod later on but couldn't because my computer shut off on me.)

As he was put in the choke he begun to think of ways to get out he choose the hard way, however the breathing was becoming hard due to the heavy amount of pressure applied, and lifted her up easily using his weight to pick her up and slam her against the wall this caused himself to hit his against to. She still would not let go until that fag came over and Put her in a full nelson causing her arms to release with that being done, he slammed her body against the ground and turned her over her front as he grabbed her ankle and twisted it, while locking both legs against her thighs and sitting on it.
Back to top Go down
Halestorm

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:10 pm

((Okay. I'm just going to stop now. Because I feel like this turned into a complete clusterfuck. It was only meant to establish a little heat and build the characters a little. Because I like doing interaction pieces. But it's just gotten really confusing and it's probably best to just leave it alone.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starstruck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starstruck    Starstruck  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starstruck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Backstage-
Jump to: