Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hall of Fame segments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Hall of Fame segments Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Fame segments   Hall of Fame segments I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 pm

So...as im sure everyone has heard, Corey Casey is officially being inducted into the IWF Hall of Fame. The Corey Casey Hall of Fame Show will be this coming week in place of Battle Grounds! As part of that show, it is tradition for everyone who wants to, to write a segment basically remembering the career of the guy being inducted into the Hall of Fame. The interviews will be in character and basically you should picture the room being basically a stool in the middle of an otherwise empty room. Your character is sitting on the stool looking into the camera. What you say after that...well...that's up to you.  In case there is any sort of confusion, here is the segment I wrote for Death-Angel's Hall of Fame Show

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Recorded Earlier-

The camera cuts to show Corey Casey sitting on a stool. He has a leather jacket on with a black hoodie underneath. The hood is pulled up and covers his head. Corey lets out a slight sigh before slowly lifting his gaze to stare into the camera

Corey Casey
What does Death-Angel being the very first inductee to the Hall of Fame mean to me?

Corey Casey chuckles softly

Corey Casey
When I first joined up with NLWF…I joined up as a part of Salvation. Within the first few weeks, Brenton Cyrus gave me a task…that task was to destroy Death-Angel. I unleashed on DA…unforgivingly, and without mercy. I beat him, brutalized him, made him go through unspeakable waves of pain and horror. I then put him in a casket and threw him down the entrance ramp and then proceeded to crucify him. I nailed rail road spikes through his wrists and ankles…I set him on fire after putting a crown of barbed wire on his head…

Corey Casey shakes his head

Corey Casey
And yet…in less than a month…Death-Angel returned. That seems to be a running theme in Death-Angel’s career. He gets brutalized…beaten…crucified and then burned. And then BAM…the very next week he’s right back in the ring. Death-Angel is a mainstay in this industry…a guy that I have nothing but the upmost respect for. You know, it’s kind of amusing…

Corey Casey reaches up and takes off his hood. Corey Casey smirks at the camera

Corey Casey
People say Death-Angel and I are a lot alike. I mean, both of us seem to have an unnatural thirst for pain…both of us seem to enjoy nothing more than to inflict indescribable amounts of suffering on others…and yet, the two of us have never joined up on a team. Instead, the two of us have had some of the most heated and most promoted matches in professional wrestling history. Death-Angel has pushed me to my limits unlike anyone else in this business. Fighting Nick Ridicule and Chuck Matthews always seems to inspire me…but fighting Death-Angel is just something that is unlike any other fight I’ve ever had in my entire life

Corey Casey nods his head slightly

Corey Casey
Death-Angel…welcome to the IWF Hall of Fame

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you need more examples, here is the link to the Death-Angel HoF Show: https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/t696-hall-of-fame-induction-ceremony-death-angel

you should all PM your segments to Alex Dillinger ASAP! I'm sure Alex will comment on this post and let you know when, specifically, you should have these segments PM'ed to him by. I'd just like to say thank you to everyone in IWF who has made my career efedding as amazing as it was for me. :PAgain, you don't HAVE to write a segment and I won't [probably] hold it against you if you don't...but just know that it would mean a lot to me if you took 10 minutes or less to crank out a segment for the show...for MY Hall of Fame show.

Thank you in advance

~Corey Casey
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame segments   Hall of Fame segments I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Yes the more segments we get the better the show will be. CC has done a lot for the fed and this HOF induction is literally the final transition into the new era of IWF. Once From the Ashes is completed to me that's when IWF 2.0 truly begins. So share history and enjoy the past in this HOF induction of CC.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame segments   Hall of Fame segments I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:48 pm

DEADLINE FOR HOF SHOW SEGMENTS WILL BE MONDAY - MIDNIGHT PST.

You'll have exactly a day after the BG deadline to get them in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame segments   Hall of Fame segments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame segments
Page 1 of 1