Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the newest arrival...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XTC

XTC

the newest arrival...  Empty
PostSubject: the newest arrival...    the newest arrival...  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:23 pm

The door to a somewhat sparse Locker room opens up.  IWF Underground's newest hire, XTC and his lovely piece of eye candy significant other, Molly, walk into it.

XTC: Well, here it is babe, my locker room for an actual wrestling promotion.

Molly: Seems a bit.. bare.

XTC: Well, this is just the developmental part of the place.  I got to work my way up.  Which isn't anything new to me.

They walk all the way into the room, pushing the door almost closed.  They toss their bags down and XTC goes over to the one thing he is glad to have, a stereo.  He pulls out a small CD case and flips through it.  He pulls out a CD and places it in the stereo and starts it up.  He then starts stretching and doing a few flips and back handsprings.  Someone walks by the semi-open door and pokes their head inside.

TBC by Anyone.
Back to top Go down
GilbertGold

PostSubject: ...and the other guy   the newest arrival...  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Gilbert Gold, the other newbie to the Underground, is making his rounds in the stadium, trying to get a feel for the place. When he stumbles into the men's locker area, he is surprised to find two new faces.

...Good. They need some new meat around here to teach the other worms a lesson. This guy could be a newfound rival and friend or new enemy. Would this duo understand that they are nothing but the lowest of the low, fighting for the right to grow and plant themselves into the Battleground? Or what he going to be like the rest and complain about being stuck at the bottom rung?

You don't make either without offering a handshake first. Gilbert knocks, even though someone, the male of the duo, has noticed him before hand.

Gilbert Gold: I don't mean to intrude at all. I saw a fresh new face and thought I'd say hi. I'm Gilbert Gold.

Gilbert extends his hand, waiting for a response.

(tbc)
Back to top Go down
XTC

XTC

PostSubject: Re: the newest arrival...    the newest arrival...  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:12 pm

XTC does one final flip and finishes with a flourish and shakes the offered hand.  

XTC: Hey there, names Adrian, but round here I'm gonna be going by XTC, this lovely lady with me is Molly.  I take it you are new around here too?

XTC raises an eyebrow as he asks the question.  Would be nice to get to know someone else he was working with.  Hell could even find himself a partner and work his way up to those new shiny tag titles.

TBC
Back to top Go down
GilbertGold

PostSubject: ...still the other guy.   the newest arrival...  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Gilbert smiles. This guy seems to be the genuine article, but that truly remains to be seen. Still, he seems to know the in's and out's. Maybe this won't be so hard after all.

The question is to whether or not shake the hand of his woman, Molly. It would be rude not to, but it could end in one of three ways; Ackward, deadly or meh-it's-okay...

...Meat Loaf was wrong. Two out of three IS bad. But oh well. It would be a test of character to see what his reaction is. So Gilbert reaches outward for a handshake with Molly out of respect.

Gilbert: XTC, Molly, it's nice to meet the both of you. Granted, the three of us seemed to have come in at an ackward time in Underground, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. With the rest of the worms here complaining about missed opportunities and lack of Pay-Per-View publicity for Underground, it's seems the ball is in our court. Agreed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the newest arrival...    the newest arrival...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the newest arrival...
Page 1 of 1