Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pariah [vs] Joey Miles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Pariah [vs] Joey Miles Empty
PostSubject: Pariah [vs] Joey Miles   Pariah [vs] Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:38 am

OPENING SINGLES MATCH
Pariah
[vs]
Joey Miles

RP MAX: 5000 words
RP MINIMUM: 500 words
Back to top Go down
The Chuck

Pariah [vs] Joey Miles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pariah [vs] Joey Miles   Pariah [vs] Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:20 am

Pariah: "It's been a rough few weeks for me, hasn't it? For quite a while now, I've been on a bit of a losing streak...and it's a bit shameful, really.

But this week...this week will be different, won't it? I step up against Joey Miles. And Joey...Joey, I've seen your work in the past. Believe it or not, I have. I've seen your tapes. I've looked at your career. I've studied your accomplishments, seen your best matches...I know your game. I know what you can do. More importantly, though? I know what you can't do.

And that, Mr. Miles, is far more important. Ask yourself, what is it that I can't do? Can you figure it out? Do you know the answer? In order to realize what it takes to beat your opponent, you must first know where your opponent's limits lie. Only then can you train yourself up to exceed those limits.

Me? I know my limits, just as I know yours. I'll admit, in some ways, maybe I'm failing. Maybe I'm not as fast as you. Maybe not as strong. But, of course...I can get better. I can train my body. I can build myself up. And, of course...once I've done that, once I've trained by body up...then, I can beat you. And beat you, I will.

I know what you at home are thinking right now. Why, Pariah? Why even bother? This promo is terribly boring and it sounds like you're just talking for the sake of talking.

You're right. I am. My words mean nothing. I know this. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few who has made this happy realization. Too often, you see men get in front of the camera and just spout off whatever they damn well please. Guys like Dean Vandal, like Chris Cryptic. Guys like Jay Stuff. They talk and talk, but does that make them better wrestlers? Of course not.

And that's not limited to Underground. Look at your legends. Look at the men you hold so dear to you fans. Chuck Matthews? Jason Hawk? Brandon Macdonald? James Shark? Can you name anyone more in love with the sounds of their own voices? And what does that get them?

Talk is cheap. Any asshole can grab a mic and run his mouth. Not everyone can go to the ring and get the job done. Does Jack Savage ring a bell? Look at him. Talks and talks, and he's complete shit when he gets into the ring.

I'm different. I will not continue to talk. I will not be here for the entertainment of all the people, or for anyone backstage. I will go out, I will fight. I will win. That's my job. Go out and wrestle. From here on out, that is exactly what I intend to do. I will wrestle...and that is all you will see from me.

It starts with you, Mr. Miles. You're the unfortunate first. I will beat you, Miles. And then?

I guess you, and all the fans in attendance will have to wait and see.

Have a nice week."

Back to top Go down

Pariah [vs] Joey Miles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Underground :: IWF Underground :: Underground Roleplays-
Jump to: