Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colt Jagger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ColtJagger

Colt Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Colt Jagger   Colt Jagger I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Character Real Name - Colton Thomas Jagger

Character Ring Name - Colt Jagger

Birthdate - October 31st 1988

Hometown - Nottingham, United Kingdom

Billed From - Boston, Massachusetts

Resides - Boston, Massachusetts

Weight - 215lbs

Height - 6’0”

Alignment - Tweener

Picture Base - Ricki Hall

In Ring Attire - Black Rugby shorts mid-thigh high, black boots with silver kick pads, black taped up hands with silver letters written in sharpie that read “RING KING” across the knuckles and a black armband a silver all seeing eye on it.

Fighting style  - Boxer, Technical, Hardcore

Wrestler's Common Moves

1. Hurricanrana
2. Springboard Moonsault
3. Flying Bionic Elbow
4. Machine Gun Chops
5. Plancha
6. Iron Octopus
7. Koppu Kick
8. Boxing Punches
9. Enziguri
10. Flying Knee
11. Suicide Dive
12. European Uppercut
13. German Suplex
14. Samoan Drop
15. Even Flow DDT

Signature Moves

Signature 1 - Faith’s End
Description - Hallowicked’s Graveyard Smash

Signature 2 - Fall From Grace
Description - Low-Ki’s Ghetto Stomp

Signature 3 - Bloody Crescendo
Description - Cheech’s The Deluxe

Finishing Moves

Finisher 1 - Paroxysm
Description - KENTA’s Busaiku knee kick

Finisher 2 - Poetic Catastrophe
Description - Johnny Gargano’s Uniquely You

Entrance Theme - “I Hope You Suffer” - AFI

Entrance
Code:
While the crowd prepares for the next match to begin the lights in the arena fade slowly to darkness. A single spotlight shines down on the middle of the entrance ramp. The beginning of I Hope You Suffer begins to play as the drums begin to beat. Colt Jagger steps forward into the spotlight.

[color=slategrey][i]I got two letters from you
Last words of the runaway
Your love was written so true
And now I can’t speak your name[/i][/color]

Jagger glances around the arena a cold heartless stare in his eyes as he runs his hand over his beard. Walking down the ramp his eyes narrow in on the ring as he brushes past the fans.

[color=slategrey][i]I faced destruction and you
Just killed me and walked away
I gave my heart to the cruel
Now, it will not beat again[/i][/color]

Hopping up onto the apron Jagger steps through the ropes and walks up to the top turnbuckle staring down to the ground. Slowly raising his head up he glances out into the sea of people. Spreading his arms apart Colt takes in a deep breath.

[color=slategrey][i]I hope you do: I hope you suffer
I hope you do: I hope you suffer
I hope you do: Just like I suffered[/i][/color]

The menacing Brit drops down from the turnbuckle cracking his knuckles ready for the match to begin and the bell to sound.
Champion Entrance  
Code:
While the crowd prepares for the next match to begin the lights in the arena fade slowly to darkness. A single spotlight shines down on the middle of the entrance ramp. The beginning of I Hope You Suffer begins to play as the drums begin to beat. Colt Jagger steps forward into the spotlight. His championship belt around his waist gleaming from the light.

[color=slategrey][i]I got two letters from you
Last words of the runaway
Your love was written so true
And now I can’t speak your name[/i][/color]

Jagger glances around the arena a cold heartless stare in his eyes as he runs his hand over his beard. Walking down the ramp his eyes narrow in on the ring as he brushes past the fans.

[color=slategrey][i]I faced destruction and you
Just killed me and walked away
I gave my heart to the cruel
Now, it will not beat again[/i][/color]

Hopping up onto the apron Jagger steps through the ropes and walks up to the top turnbuckle staring down to the ground. Slowly raising his head up he glances out into the sea of people. Unstrapping the belt Colt holds it in his right hand before spreading his arms apart taking in a deep breath.

[color=slategrey][i]I hope you do: I hope you suffer
I hope you do: Just like I suffered[/i][/color]

The menacing Brit drops down from the turnbuckle cracking his knuckles ready for the match to begin. He hands the championship belt over to the referee. Colt looks around and awaits the bell to sound.
Biography -
Colt Jagger was a kid that grew up in the UK, despite growing up and being born into a pretty well off family Colt was always the black sheep. He never did what he was told and was always rebellious by nature. Getting into trouble at an early age Colt was sent by his parents to live with his uncle in Nottingham. What was supposed to be a dose of reality for Colt as deemed by his parents had turned into nothing more than the gateway to his own self destruction. Becoming heavily involved with drugs and being in and out of jail Colt just didn’t care and did as he pleased.

It wasn’t until he was 20 years old that Colt found something he enjoyed. During his prison stints Colt learned how to fight. It was either you kick someone’s arse or you get your arse kicked. Plain and simple. With a lot of trial and error not to mention the added weight from lifting, Colt become a very formidable foe. Naturally Colt transferred his skills to the outside and started fighting in bareknuckle underground fights all over the UK.

Things had happened with Colt and he had to move out of the UK. Once he had the money Colt moved out to Boston Massachusetts where he continued to fight bare knuckle as well as a few boxing prize fights as well.

Through the power of youtube and other social media outlets, Colt had become a name in the online community. His video in which he punched a man in the mouth and literally caused him to choke on his own front teeth had been all over the web.

Vinnie Paulos specifically contacted Mr. Jagger about getting him involved in the professional wrestling trade. With the Underground’s creation there was room for guys like Colt in the business. Guys that didn’t have a problem with not just fighting but waging an all out war on your opponent. Jagger signed a developmental contract with Vinnie and the IWF.

Accomplishments -
1x - London Bare Knuckle Boxing Champion
1x - Boston Bare Knuckle Boxing Champion
Youtube Sensation
Undefeated Amatuer Boxer
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Colt Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colt Jagger   Colt Jagger I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Colt Jagger
Page 1 of 1