One Last Stand--Now and Forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: One Last Stand--Now and Forever   Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:41 pm

From the bottom of my heart I want to thank all of those who have agreed to appear on this card. When Brandon, Chuck and I started IWf I never ever thought that we would be sitting here, in 2015 with our very last show. Through the highs and lows, the ups and downs, the good times and bad times, the relationships that almost felt like kinship and the relationships that almost died because of my 110% commitment to IWF...through the chatbox wars, the OOC bullshit, the amazing matches, the countless hours of sleep that i've lost and never once batted an eyelash or even thought to regret losing them...

I'm sorry, im rambling

Look, it's been said before, but fuck it, i'll say it again.

IWF is my baby...my child. From her inception, to her rebellious teenage years, to her joining the new era with a new look and attitude, to her coming back home and getting ready for her final days, I always have and always will love IWF. But she isn't just my child...IWF is all of ours. I'm probably gonna catch a lot of flak and people will bust my balls about getting so emotional about a fucking website and referring to her as a real life human female but fuck 'em...don't care LOL.

I'm happy to be booked in the main event against Brandon. I'm even happier that, for our final show, we have returned to our normal boards and have returned to the site where we first achieved greatness. The pirate flag of IWF, one last time, is about to be fucking hoisted up the fucking mast, ladies and gentlemen. For one month, let's make this place like it used to be. Let's bring back the chatbox bums, let's bring back the idle times bumming around the site. Let's bring back the FU thread, the insane hardcore title thread, fuck it, even The Peep Show [god i can't believe i just typed that LOL]. For the last month of it's life, let's let IWF's fucking flag fly high.

LET'S BRING THE FUCKING EFED GAME TO ITS KNEES AND SHOW 'EM THAT WE CAN FUCKING PUT ON A SHOW FOR THE FUCKING AGES! THAT WE FUCKING STILL GOT IT! THAT IWF WILL NOT GO FUCKING QUIETLY INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT

IWF started as a fucking revolution
IWF will die as a legend
IWF will fucking live forever

Let's give 'em hell

[21:13:02] Sean Libby : I've always BO-Lieved that Cee Cee remained the epitome of what IWF stood for.
[21:13:39] Sean Libby : Rebellious, a true Insurgent, a spitter at authority. Because hes Corey FUCKING Casey.

IWF FUCKING ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

One Last Stand--Now and Forever
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1