Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What The Fuck Is A Jackky Dane??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What The Fuck Is A Jackky Dane??  Empty
PostSubject: What The Fuck Is A Jackky Dane??    What The Fuck Is A Jackky Dane??  I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Huh...uhm...okay... Neutral

I'll be the first to say, it...WHO THE FUCK IS JACKKY DANE?! And why do I have a sudden urge to hurt him...? Facepalm ANYWAY, let me be the first one to say Jackky, sorry about this lad. I know y'aren't experienced in this match, and I Know you're th'type of person who's kind of a pussy. I understand all of it lad, and it kind of makes me sorry for ya. But get this, you came into this company actin' like you were top shit. Listen and listen good boyo, when you step into that ring, you're nothin' but a piece o'meat for either me or the strong IWF roster to feast upon. So listen up REAL carefully y'fuckin' twat queef: You're not going to win. IN FACT I want you t'take that out of your fuckin' head, because your chances o'ever winnin' a match here in IWF are pretty slim. YEP there as slim as the Rightful Fuck's win percentage!

Razz I MADE A FUNNY!!!

Anyways! You're in for an ass kickin' I don't like takin' pride in fuckin' people up, but for you, I think I'll make an exception seein' as you've got this aura around ya that SCREAMS Trollface.jpg So I'm going to do ya favor and just beat you to a bloody fuckin' pulp. And when I'm done, I'm going to move on t'whatever Chuckie throws at me, because t'be honest, I'm getting sick and tired of fuckers like you comin' into me home and tryin' to stir shit up. IWF isn't for that, nor is it a place for lowlifes to surface and take a piss on our fuckin' lawn. You want t'make a name fer yer'self?! Try listening to people and maybe one day when you grow up big and strong and yer balls drop, you'll be able to be like me! A heavy drinker who loves to fuck white bitches and fight! That's right Mr. DANE, you're in for th'thrashin' of your pre-ejaculated life...!!!

Oh one more thing...!

What The Fuck Is A Jackky Dane??  Fu3
Back to top Go down

What The Fuck Is A Jackky Dane??
Page 1 of 1