Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tag Team Tormoil RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tag Team Tormoil RP Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team Tormoil RP   Tag Team Tormoil RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:15 am

Chapter One: The beginning of the end.

Time waits for no one, it's ever flowing and never ending the only thing that remains constant is the hearts and minds of those who stand amongst the living. It's a feeling that makes a young mind wonder as they look to the sky and see the world wondering how it must feel to reach above and beyond the stars.

There was a time when he experienced that feeling, being amongst the burning stars, rising ever higher than any newcomer before him. The Ninja, Tyson Rowle, Matt Young, Vincent Van Rose, Sean Libby, none of them even came close to meeting the expectations that he achieved. None of them had the drive, the passion, the determination to not only see it through each and every battle to its conclusion but to also look towards the horizon, hoping for greener fields ahead. When he won his first belt in IWF just two weeks after he barely signed in, he knew there and then that the path was nothing that he could comprehend but he preserved and more importantly he survived. Many had anticipated and expected his downfall, when he was matched against more established talent, talent that in every shape and form should have no problems pushing him past his current limits. Yet not only did they fail in that regard, but he managed to embarrass and humiliate them. A low tier champion; stepping up to the plate and defeating the High Impact champion and the Heavyweight champion twice in a row. Such a feat was unheard of at the time and no one was more the wiser to doubt him before stepping into that ring belt in hand with the lights shining bright.

Looking back now......one could say he came a long way from being that kid who practically shocked the world. He would pave the way for future talent to like him, to stand out and do the unexpected, to see every challenge and make way for bigger and better things. As he stared out into the endless plain from the corner of his back yard, a sight of healthy grass, flowers of all kinds growing near the hedges that decorate the place around him. A swing set to his left, a glass table with a pair of metal seats and a chess board in the center to his right. Behind him is his private resort, about three floors of a nice penthouse, with a glass rim around the top layer where one can oversee the lakeside in the distance. It was nearing nighttime, clouds hanging overhead as the wind passes through, swaying the recently trimmed hedges and breaking off some of the flower petals which dance within the air. Him standing in the center, dressed in sky blue dress shirt and a white jacket with the center unbuttoned and slick black slacks. It was the aftermath of a bachelor party, his friend Braddon Maxwell and Kayls Maxwell having just tied the knot after being engaged for years and now they are officially married. He felt himself huff in amusement as he glanced at the silver ring etched in his finger, recalling when he received his party after marrying Marley Jones. He takes another breath, the sun having already set and now he finds himself drifting away, a habit that he finds himself not wanting to indulge.

???
Checkmate! Looks like I win again Duke.

Duke Dice
Bah.....I told you I'm not good at this.

The man follows his gaze to the pair to his side, the chess table having been occupied. On the left is Duke Dice, his face having recovered much after suffering burns from Baron Thompson during his stint in IWF. Since then he stayed away from anything wrestling related, only watching the shows from a TV set. On the opposite end is Shawn, another close friend of his who loves wrestling but never had neither heart nor patience to pursue it. Shawn is dressed in grayish polo shirt and a sleeveless vest that is unzipped. Duke is dressed in his green leather jacket with his trademark fedora tilted to the side as he takes another drag from his cigarette. He glances up as Shawn starts putting up the chess set, letting the smoke seep out of his thin lips.

Duke Dice
Sure is good just living the high life, even if it's not as eventful as it was back at the old place.

Shawn
Dude you keep mentioning about that over and over, you outta stop living in the past.

Those words carried over to him, it echoes in his mind replaying it like a tape recorder.

"stop living in the past"

This whole time even with everything going on right now: His successful lifestyle, his new business, having more than enough to live off of for years, having a home and a private resort that is on the most beautiful patch of land god could ever provide. Living with his family, enjoying the "high life" as Duke himself would put it. He still has thoughts about IWF and everything they did for him and everything he did for them. The ups and downs, the successes and failures and the moments that he found himself sitting on as one athlete had said in a promo "his untouchable tower" overseeing everything in front of him. The memories still linger, as one would say bad habits do in fact die hard.

"Daddy!"

His thoughts were interrupted as he turns his body to face the source of the sound. He is greeted by his daughter Rin, running towards him arms stretched out. The man smiles as he kneels down as he opens his arms waiting to catch her as she flings herself into his embrace. He would lift her up and spin her around a few times before setting her back down again. Leaning to the side of the back entrance is the wife Marley, her brown hair tied in a ponytail. She is wearing a business jacket, looking like she came back from work. The two men that were playing chess took a moment to survey the father and daughter. Marley sets her handbag aside and calmly approaches the two. The man looks up as the two lock eyes for the briefest time.

???
Did you just get back?

Marley
Yeah I had to stop by to pick Rin up, the party is still going.

???
How's the couple?

Marley
BM and Kayls are enjoying themselves.

???
I see.....

The two stop talking for a moment, Marley glances towards the little girl, she just turned five a few months back, her dark brown hair looking black under the moonlight, she's wearing a cute looking dress with wavy lines on the edges and hearts dotted along the sides.
Marley smiles as she watches her cling to her father's neck with her tiny arms. Rin loved her father very much and he's taken it upon himself to spend as much time with his daughter as possible. After being released from his contract at IWF gave him all the time he needed to bond with his child.

Now she can hardly suppress a tear as she glances at Rin and takes a breath.

Marley
Rin why don't you head back inside? Your father and I need to talk.

The girl looked reluctant to release her hold on her father but complied nonetheless.

Rin
O-okay mommy.....

She moves around the two as he stands back up, running through the back door. Shawn and Duke who have been watching this scene take the hint and start standing up from their chairs. Shawn nudges Duke and gestures to the house.

Shawn
Come on let's get some food.

Duke took a second to glance at Marley and her husband before giving a slight nod and following Shawn closely behind. Marley waiting until both men where out of sight before returning her attention to her lover who looks back with a serious expression.

???
What is it Marley? You seemed a bit troubled.

Marley
This came into the mail today.

She produces a grayish envelope, the man narrowed his eyes as he recognized the phoenix symbol etched on the center.

???
It's......it's from IWF.

Marley
Martin listen I.....

He glanced up back at her, even though he's dropped the ring name for so long he's still getting used to having people call him by his real name. Most of his close friends and other people still refer to him as Steel or Yuko, it just now hit him that only his wife ever called him by his real name.

Martin
Marley we've had this talk before, you don't need to treat me like I'm still the same person that saved your life back at that Live or Die match ok?

Marley
But Martin......this is IWF we're talking about, the company that you where a part of! I mean.....you're the Steel Angel.

Martin
I was the Steel Angel.

Marley
You still are to me!

He glances at her, his expression harden.

Martin
Marley......can I ask something?

Marley
Yes?

Martin
Who do you love more.....the character.....or the man playing the role?

It didn't take her a second to answer that one.

Marley
Both.....I love both equally and you know why? Because you are the character, don't you see Martin? You never abandon the character because that's who you are, sure you had to change your name and such but in the end you're still you.

Martin
But what if I don't want to be the character anymore? It's just.......ever since I became apart of IWF I felt like I was living a lie. I had my own friends call me Yuko, I had to put on this whole gimmick of being this "unique" person just to promote myself. Simply put I wanted to put all of that behind me. I just want to live a normal life.

He looks dejected as he said that, his head hung low and his eyes shifting to the ground. Then soft hands touch his cheeks and reposition his vision back to Marley as she brings her lips to his. Tasting her lips he returned the kiss back, after a moment of this they break away, with Marley still holding his cheeks.

Marley
You've been living a normal life Martin, you're not living a lie. While people will always remember you as the man who shocked the world and became a Grand Slam Champion, to me you're always Martin, the Steel Angel and the bearer of my child. I don't want you feel like it's a curse because in the end it isn't, if anything your name is one of the main reasons we are living like this.

She then lowers her head and rests it against his chest, her hands slipping down from his cheeks and resting on his shoulders.

Marley
All I'm asking Martin........is don't let your legacy become your downfall to a happy life, embrace what and who you are and live your life off the spoils that you earned. I just want what is the best for both of us.

Martin could feel her words sink into the depths of his mind and transfer over into the rest of his body. He wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her neck, sniffing her hair.....cherry blossoms haven't smelled that in so long. In the end she was right, IWF did so much for him and he in turn gave them so much back, he recall telling Robbie in a promo that he would build his legacy from the ground up, brick by brick and lo and behold, after so many years he is now living off the legacy that he built.

In the end while he has long since discarded the name Yuko Isamu......he's still the Steel Angel.

He glanced up as the two release their hold on each other, Marley takes his hands with hers, the envelope clutched between his fingers.

Duke Dice
Uhhh......guys?

Just like that the tender moment was interrupted as Marley and Martin turn towards the intruder, their expression fitting considering what just happened.

Duke Dice
BM's wondering why you two lovebirds ain't joining the party, we got a card game setting up and can use a extra player or two.

Though Marley sighed in irritation, Martin took his arm and placed it around her waist as he looks over towards Duke.

Martin
Tell BM we'll just be a minute.

Duke Dice
Alright.

He retreats back inside, Martin then breaks away as he starts heading in, Marley however stays in place.

Marley
Martin....

He would stop mere inches from the door as he glanced back at her.

Marley
I thank you.......for everything.

Martin
I know Marley....come on let's have some fun, this is our time. We can worry about IWF later.

He extends his hand to her.

Martin
Alright?

Marley would smile from this and nod her head.

Marley
Alright.

She walks up to him and takes his hand, together they head inside.

Chapter Two: Lolwut?

The next day went by without too much going on, most the people that attended the party have left. Only BM, Kayles, Shawn, Duke, Marley, Rin and of course Martin are all that remain within the household. It was around ten a clock in the morning, Kayls is in the shower, BM is chilling out on the sofa watching DW reruns on the flat screen TV set. Shawn is eating cereal at the kitchen table, Duke is playing solitaire in the living room across from BM. Next to Duke is Marley and Rin drawing pictures on white sheets and colored pencils. Martin is pacing back and forth near the back yard on the phone. Everything is mostly quiet and peaceful, until......

Martin
THREE HUNDRED AND WHAT!?

He stopped himself when he realized he was being louder then intended, glancing back he was worried that everyone can hear him. Collecting himself as he keeps talking to Sean Libby, his long lost friend and colleague from IWF. After a few more minutes of talking Martin pushed the end call button on his smartphone and suppressed a sigh, shaking his head as he headed in. Once inside he could feel the stares from the people in the living room, Shawn merely poked his head out from the kitchen entrance and shrugged before returning back to his meal. Meanwhile everyone else looked at Martin like he was just attacked with a hail of paintballs. Marley is the first to speak.

Marley
Honey.....is everything alright?

Martin could feel himself scratching the back of his head in embarrassment as he attempts to save face.

Martin
Aheheh I'm fine......I'm just being humored right now.

Duke Dice
Who was that on the phone just now?

Martin
An old friend of mine, Sean Libby.

Shawn
Who?

Duke Dice
He's an athlete that works for IWF.

Martin
Used to, he's been retired for some time it seems.

Duke Dice
Ohh....

Shawn
So.....what did he want?

Martin
He's asking me to loan him.....

He took a moment to recall the exact amount.

Martin
Three hundred and fifty two dollars and sixty nine cents in cash.

Duke then snorts with a laugh.

Duke Dice
That's pocket change to you man.

Shawn
Why the hell is asking you for funds? Doesn't he have his own money?

Martin tries to save face by scratching the back of his head.

Martin
Well.......he was working as a stripper before they replaced him, he seemed to think I had something to do with that.

At this point both Duke and Shawn start laughing, Shawn almost choked on his milk as he grabs a napkin and wipes his face and the table where he made a bit of a mess while pounding his chest a bit to force the air into his lungs so he could swallow his food. BM who was watching TV looks over to Marley and Rin, Marley is covering her red cheeks while Rin has the most innocent curious look on her face as she glances at her mother.

Rin
Mom......what's a stripper?

Marley and Martin exchange looks before he looks at her with a cheerful expression.

Martin
A stripper is a person with low standards, simply put.......a shameless bum.

Now it's BM's turn to laugh and Duke tries his best not to burst from his chair and fall down, at this point Kayls as stepped down from the staircase wearing t-shirt and faded jeans, she sees the mayhem before her. Marley and Rin just watch with blank expressions and Martin has a "was it something I said" look on his face. An awkward salience would fill the room before Kayles breaks it.

Kayles
What did I.........walk into?

Braddon
Ahh ol Steel here was telling us a funny joke.

Duke
Yeah.....

Duke himself stands up as Kayles takes a seat near the couch next to BM meanwhile Marley and Rin have stopped their drawing as they leave the room with Marley giving Martin one more strange look before going upstairs with Rin, liking getting dressed for work.

As Martin takes a seat near the couple, Duke leans to the side of his chair, arms folded as he looks down at him.

Duke
Martin......I know it's none of my business but......why would he ask you for funds?

He would glance up at Duke, looking at him straight in the eye.

Martin
Pardon?

Duke
Look I know you've been telling me about what you've done for this Sean Libby guy. I mean you've been helping him get back on his feet for the past few months and now after not speaking for almost three weeks he comes to you asking for a hand out? I mean what gives?

He could feel the eyes centered on him once more, Shawn had just finished eating his cereal and is cleaning up. Meanwhile Kayls and BM are watching TV but at the same time they both look over to Martin, expecting an answer from him. Taking a deep breath Martin shrugs his shoulders as he leans back on his chair.

Martin
I don't know man I mean in IWF he and I we've never really talked much backstage but in DW we often spent plenty of time getting to know each other. He was the one who told me about IWF and in a way he saw me as a big brother to him. However he's done a lot for me and I guess this is my way of repaying him for that.

Duke
Yeah but.......didn't you say at one point that he needs to learn fend for himself? I mean you're not his keeper and you're sure as hell not doing him any favors by carrying his weight around.

Martin
Who ever said anything about that? I mean sure one would say the only reason he has a roof over his head right now is because of me. Hell I was the one who practically saved his ass after his last stint with IWF which resulted in him almost getting himself killed. However I promise this: I will help him out once but should he pursue this new job that I suggested for him....after giving him this one last handout he's for the most part on his own.

Duke took a moment to comprehend what he just said, seemingly content with his answer.

Duke
I understand it's just.......I don't want this guy to overstay his welcome, I mean sure life sucks at times I mean hell most of us do well enough just to pay the rent each month. But you know.....you gotta learn to stand on your own two feet. He's going to realize sooner or later that you're aren't always going to be there for him. You got your own family to look after.

Martin
I get it.....just.....let it go Duke.

Nothing more needed to be said after that, Duke simply nodded his head as he walked away, leaving Martin there with his thoughts.

Glancing towards the cupboard next to his chair, he takes note of the envelope he received last night resting there, apparently having forgetting about it. He reaches over with his left hand and picks it up as he opens the letter from the side. He inspects the letter carefully, reading the bold text word for word and once he reached the end his eyes appeared narrow, doing a double read just to make sure he's seeing this correctly.

Even though he had long since retired after his released from IWF a year ago, he still received benefits due to clause from his Legends Contract. Even so he had any reason to contact IWF and IWF in turn never sent him anything.......until now that is.

He felt himself reaching for his phone once more, pushing some buttons he brings the speaker to his ear, sure enough Sean's voice would speak to him once more.

Martin
Sean Libby? It's Steel listen....you might wanna dust off your boots once more man.....you're not going to believe this.

Shoot to kill: Dusting some skeletons in the closet.

One does not forget this place, I recall an old saying when I was first enrolled in high school, our mascot was the cardinal and the saying goes: Once a cardinal, always a cardinal. Well I could almost say the same for anyone that comes to IWF and that once you're in here, you'll always be remembered for just being here.

I open your eyes and take a look at me, let the image sink into your memory. First time I went through these very doors it was like entering a new world. I could feel all the faces of the crowds just staring at me, waiting to see what I would do or say. All I could think at that time is how to make those people remember me and that's when I would pave the road and begin my rise into stardom. Funny enough my rise would start the downfall of another athlete who at that time had just reached the peak of his career. That person just happens to be my tag partner for tonight's tag team turmoil match.

Sean Libby.....he never was a household name, he never did make it into the main event picture but one would be stupid to say that he didn't make one hell of an impression. His passion and willingness to entertain the crowd made him a icon in the hearts and minds of many. One would arguably consider him the most underrated athlete in IWF history......and then there's me.

See I took a page out of Sean's book and took it one step further, I would go above and beyond the lengths that Sean would never dare venture into. I won my first title in two weeks, defended it four times and would establish what was considered to be at the time the highest win streak in IWF history. But I wasn't satisfied with being just a "new blood", I wanted more and that's when I made history. I would go on to win many titles, received the newcomer of the year award and is featured on the top ten best wrestlers list. They called me Mr. Ironman and trust me you would be hard press to find a athlete as dedicated as me. I came into this company for one purpose: To compete, to win and to push myself to new heights, I would end up racking the most wins and the most losses and arguably the most matches overall in IWF. With me and Sean, two talents who took two different roads to leave our mark would band together to give this last show one final curtain call and I don't know about my partner but I tend to give these people something to remember me by. Something that they will be talking none stop for years to come and honestly it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Which brings me to this match and the people we're put up against, seems IWF is indeed giving us a blast from the past because all these people we have are those who fought in IWF long before I even heard the name of the company.

I mean the Right Honorable Gentlemen? You mean that rag tag band of British pricks? Sean of course has history with them as part of the IIA and from what I understand they never really made any kind of an impact during their time on IWF. Most of them couldn't wrestling for balls and they were desperate enough to hire one of the best talents at the time Brandon Macdonald to eve give them an edge. Next we have Gunther and Bulk Bogan, two forgettable athletes with Bulk having never won a single match in his time in IWF and Gunther whose only real achievement other than being considered the sexiest person in the company was his victory over Corey Casey back in NLWF.

Then you have the Thunder from down under......I mean really?

So we're fighting relics.....last show for IWF and this is how they plan on closing this company by having us take out their garbage? Good enough for me I guess, after all my intent is not just to win, but to give these people some splendid memories, something that they will never forget and I'm never one to let IWF's crowd down regardless of what happens in that ring.

I can say this for what it's worth you can bet your fortune that I'm going to live this moment for what it's worth because for me and Sean this is the last night on earth that we'll be competing inside an IWF ring.

So what are we waiting for? Let's give em one hell of a show!
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

Tag Team Tormoil RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Tormoil RP   Tag Team Tormoil RP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:31 pm

January ,14th, 2015

Boston, Massachusetts

-The scene opens up with a camera panning into a dance club with a blinking purple sign saying “Women’s Club”-

-The door to the club opens and the camera enters the club and shows many women standing around a stage with a single pole in the center of the stage-

-A man walks out of the curtain with a microphone-

Announcer Dude: Are you ladies are having an enjoyable time.

-The women in the crowd cheer-

Announcer Dude: Well our next man is one of your favorite gentlemen, he comes down with the smile, he comes down with the body, and he comes down, with the glasses. Ladies, here is Sean LIIIIIIIIIBBY!!

-The lights dim and a sole light shines over the curtain-

-As it moves Sean Libby is seen wearing white glasses, dark blue suit jacket and pants with a white shirt and black tie-

-Technotronics Shake that body plays and Libby begins strutting down the stage and gyrating to the beats of the music-

-Libby then gets to the pole and takes off his glasses and throws them to the women then his jacket but throws this behind him on stage-

-He suddenly grabs the pole and spins himself on it, once he gains enough speed he then gets one of his legs on the pole while spinning and gets both legs on the pole-

-He then starts unbuttoning his shirt ignoring the tie that starts getting in his face-

-Once he gets his last button undone he starts to unwind himself from the pole but once he gets both feet back on the stage he starts spinning and while spinning his shirt gets thrown off which lands in the crowd-

-He suddenly stops spinning at the end of the stage beginning to feel the women touching his legs-

-Libby smiles at the crowd but raises one of his hands and wiggles one finger saying “Nuhuh.” And then moonwalks back to the pole-

-Back at the pole Libby grabs his pants and looks around the crowd of women and suddenly rips his pants off and reveals a green thong getting a big cheer from the crowd and Libby begins gyrating and starts to collect some of the money thrown to him while spinning on the pole again-

-Libby bows to the crowd as the song dies down-

Announcer Dude: Sean Libby, Ladies!

-As walking back behind the curtain Libby buttons his pants back on and puts on his jacket on aswell-

-Going backstage Libby walks past another male stripper and grabs a bottle of water that is on a makeup table-

-Libby gets touched on the shoulder of another man-

Sean Libby: Oh, hey Jake.

Jake: Hey, nice performance out there Libby.

-Jake hands Sean an envelope-

Jake: Don’t spend it all at one place huh?

-Jake pats Sean on the back and walks away-

Sean Libby: Hmm, well if it’s enough to keep me from losing my place then it won’t come too that.

-Sean puts his envelope in his jacket on the chair in front of the table and begins to get dressed-

-Once hes finished getting dressed Sean grabs his bag and begins walking out of the room-

-Before leaving he notices the club’s manager and walks over to him-

Sean Libby: Hey, uh… Mr. Kent right?

Mr. Kent: Huh? Oh hey. What’s your name again?

Sean Libby: I’m uh Sean Libby sir, I just performed out there for ya, and uh I just wanna ask if uh I wanted to know when the next show is?

Mr. Kent: Oh well uh… Truth be told Sean, while you pleased the crowd tonight, like usual. I’m afraid you won’t be needed here anymore. We got some new men here with muscle and a couple pecks, something you don’t have.

-Sean stares blankly at Mr. Kent and blinks shaking his head-

Sean Libby: S- So, your firing me? For seven months of being a male stripper for you?

Mr. Kent: It’s been a pleasure working with you. I got to go see the guys. Have a good night.

-Mr. Kent walks past Sean who stares at the wall with his mouth open-

-After thirty seconds of staring at nothing Sean turns around and says to nothing-

Sean Libby: What…. A motherfucker.

-Sean shakes his head in disappointment and walks out of the Women’s Club backdoor and makes his way to his apartment in Boston-

-Sean enters his apartment complex doorway and walks up the stairs to the second floor and enters the room on the right and is greeted by a “meow” as his cat walks off the counter to walk to him and Sean picks her up-

Sean Libby: Hey you pussycat. Rawr Little Lady Tigger. Missed me? Yeah I betcha did. I get your food in a little bit huh?

-Sean puts his cat down and closes the door behind him-

-Sean opens his envelope and slides out a check from it-

Sean Libby: Let’s see here… $569 dollars; and no firing pay.

-Sean puts the check on the counter in disappointment-

Sean Libby: At least IWF gave me a release payment of five grand when I left. Kent was always a… Nah I’m not gonna disrespect women who’ve I’ve entertained. But, he is that… One word.

-Sean goes into the kitchen and gives his cat “Deli-Cat” cat food and heats up a pizza for himself-

-Sean checks his wallet-

Sean Libby: Gonna need some more cash to pay this bill… Bout $100 more- Theres a Benjamin.

-Sean places a Hundred dollar bill next to his check and leans over the counter-

Sean Libby: *sigh* But this isn’t gonna keep me here I need  a new job, and I’m not going back to wrestling. I’ve already yelled my retirement from there and… I’ve put my body on the line in more ways than one in the Insurgency. They can live without me, as I can without them.

-A phone begins ringing and Libby reaches for his right pocket-

Sean Libby: Christ, who is it? Oh, Steel.

-Sean answers-

Sean Libby: Hey pal… Nothing, just got home, got laid off… Yes, laid off… I don’ know he just said hes replacing me with bigger muscular men, with six-packs and better looking and- You wouldn't have anything to do with that with you? … Trust me Steel, I know what your body looks like. I've seen it… That’s not what I mean. Look- No, dude… Steel, just because, you’re not gay, and I’m not gay, not fully, doesn't mean we have to have sex to know what our bodies look like. I mean fuck sake's dude, I've known you for how long? I would know what you look like… I-I know Steel, I was busting your balls. You still live in Cali and I live here in Mass. There’s no way you would move to the North-East just to steal my job if you still work with IWF. Anyways what’s up?

-Sean walks over to the living room and sits on a couch-

Sean Libby: Oh wow… So… So what happened?... Man that just sucks… Well I mean,  its not like you could help it. I’ve missed my flights and you know, I didn’t get sandbagged for it… I know Steel, you’re not gonna lose your job over it; Shit happens. Oh and uh by the way, I’m going to need a um hold up.

-Sean reaches over a pile of papers and pulls out a envelope with a bill-

Sean Libby: I’m going to need from you by the 21st… Three-hundred and fifty-two dollars.

-Steel Angel can be heard yelling from the phone-

Steel Angel: THREE-HUNDRED AND WHAT?!

-Sean gets the phone away from his head during the yell and brings it back to his ear after-

Sean Libby: I said, three-hundred and fifty-two dollars; and sixty-nine cents… Well I’m sorry if it takes out a weekly paycheck from IWF from you, you helped me move here man. You helped me get my life back after I retired from wrestling. Now I need your help again, I lost my job tonight, and I’m going to need time to get a new one… No I don’t want you to talk to Alex about getting me a job back there. Even if he did hire me back, I doubt I would get anywhere as I did in my last months. Have a better idea?... No I’d kill people as a nurse… I would arrest half the people in this city including Corey Casey...

-Sean grabs his pizza and bites it-

Sean Libby: A trainer? For wrestling? I don’t know man, people who still watch my old matches back in the day DW would still ask someone, “Was this guy on drugs?”. Hell even in IWF I was ten times then.  You know, Crazy, insane, roidback. I’m just saying man, I think the only people who would come for wrestling training would be the druggies down the street… I know man, I know. You’re trying to help… Alright I’ll let ya go, and send me that three-fifty soon huh? Give me an early Thanksgiving. Yeah… Alright see, yea.

-Sean throws his phone on the other side of the couch and turns on the TV as his cat jumps on his lap and starts changing the channels from Ray William Johnson, PewDiePie, Jacksepticeye, Jerma985, STAR_, xGUNNISHMENTx, before passing out to the Markiplier channel-

January, 16th , 2015

Markiplier (TV): AHHH!

-Sean jumps up awake and his cat jumps off his lap-

Sean Libby: Jesus Christ. Ugh…. Pink mustacheman.

-Sean gets off the couch and goes to his bathroom-

-Sean brushes his teeth and when he spits out his tooth paste and looks at the mirror he sees himself with a shaved head, five o’clock shadow and one red eye-

Sean Libby: What…

-Sean grabs his hair and pulls it to where he can see it and looks back at the mirror and sees himself pulling his own hair-

-He lets go and throws his tooth brush into a cup next to the sink-

Sean Libby: I must be losing it.

-After wiping his mouth and entering his bedroom, Sean begins putting on a suit-

-After getting dressed he turns to his mirror in the room and sees himself as Crazy Libby-

-Trying to ignore he turns to the window adjusting his tie before exhaling and putting his arms down-

Sean Libby: Well. It’s been almost a year or two since I’ve talked to myself.

-Sean walks over to the mirror and he stands in front of the mirror as the mirrored Libby leans towards him-

Sean Libby: So my old self, why am I suddenly seeing my old faces? Eh?

Crazy Libby: Heh, well even you know I ain’t the man to talk to.

Sean Libby: But you’re supposed to be me, aren’tcha?

Crazy Libby: That’s true, I am you. When yo brains was scrambled eggs.

Sean Libby: And I’m gonna talk with you?

Crazy Libby: Nope. You gonna smack this mirror and talk to another one of ya.

Sean Libby: Smack my own mirror. Give myself seven years of bad luck. Don’t you know we’re Irish?

Crazy Libby: Nah dummy, you gonna smack this mirror so it’ll spin to get a new one of ya to talk to. Go ahead.

-Reluctant Sean eventually does slap the mirror and it spins backward-

Crazy Libby: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-The mirror slowly stops to Sean’s depressed self with Mohawk, and makeup on-

-Sean annoyed begins walking away-

Sean Libby: Oh great. Have to go back to this.

-Sean goes back to looking outside and watching people out there as his emo self sits in a chair looking at him-

Sean Libby: You just gonna sit there? Or am I going to break my mirror just to get rid of ya?

-His emo self smirks and looks at Sean-

Emo Libby: How long do you think your friend is going to help you?

Sean Libby: …As long as he wants to help.

Emo Libby: Come on. You know him better than that.

Sean Libby: If your saying Steel is a selfish piece of shit, that he won’t help his own best friend keep his home than I should go to a brain surgeon and cut you and everything in my life of you, out.

-Sean sits on his bed and looks back at the mirror-

Sean Libby: Steel won’t let me down, he never has…

Emo Libby: No he never has let us down, but he’s more than that. Is he not?

-Emo Libby stands up and leans over the mirror-

Emo Libby: You think of him as a brother. Don’t you? A big brother. Whose always, will always and since you two met, has been a friend. He’s been a best friend. He has been a brother. At least more of a brother than our own right?

Sean Libby: Yeah well… Eric does whatever he wants.

Emo Libby: Yeah, but Steel is more of a brother. Do you think Eric would’ve done, what Steel has done for you?

-Sean turns to the mirror-

Emo Libby: After you left IWF, you had nothing. Your doctor left you at From the Ashes to die. Who was there to help you get your life back on track? Steel was. He helped you get your body back to normal, your mind straight, the machine’s in you out. HE was there, and after all they were out, he helped you get this place here, he paid your rent for a month and then you got the job at the strip club and now he is going to help you again.

Sean Libby: What’s the point you’re getting at?

Emo Libby: You’re not doing what he suggests.

Sean Libby: What? Being a wrestling trainer?

-Emo Libby nods and Sean shakes his head-

Sean Libby: It’s not that I want to ignore Steel’s suggestion, its just that… Well, what do I have to offer anybody? I’m six feet tall, never won a world title, I’m insane, clearly! Whose going to want to follow my instructions?

-Emo Libby sighs-

Emo Libby: Hit the mirror one more time and you’ll find out who.

-Libby gets off his bed and sighs while walking over to his mirror-

Sean Libby: I swear when I wake up from this mess I know this mirror will be broken.

-Emo Libby smirks as Sean smacks his mirror and it spins backwards a few times-

-The mirror slows down its spinning and shows Sean looking at himself-

-Amused Sean smirks and swrives his hips toward the mirror as does the reflection-

Sean Libby: Hey there handsome.

Reflection: Hey good-lookin’.

Sean Libby: So, what am I supposed to remember that my past self’s can’t?

Reflection: Simple. Lookatchu.

-Confused Sean raises an eyebrow and spins around looking at his body-

Sean Libby: Look at what?

Reflection:  You are The Libbeh. People know you and love you. Obviously never the real show of anything, but you are a show stopper!

Sean Libby: Yeah well, that didn’t help me none back at the strip club.

Reflection: How many times has it been when you finished dancing on those poles and you got that “Dah I hate you for stealing my spotlight” look on those baby-oiled roidy magroos?

-Sean chuckles and looks up at the ceiling-

Sean Libby: Yeah… good times.

Reflection: You know what was a better time?

Sean Libby: What?

Reflection: When you were working at a place you loved.

Sean Libby: Yeah… Killing me but yeah.

Reflection: If you were to be a wrestling trainer, nobody would work for you because of your High Impact championship run or Uprising title run. They’d be your trainee because you, we, are the IWF Original.

-Sean slowly nods his head-

Reflection: Fans around the world who remember your name because you were always there for the fans. Not for the titles. And there is one thing that you can say, that NOOOObody in IWF’s history can say.

Sean Libby: And what is that?

Reflection: You started your career there on its first day.

-Seans phone begins ringing-

-Sean’s reflection nods to him and vanishes back to being a real reflection-

-Sean answers the phone and it is Steel Angel-

Sean Libby: Hello? Yes this is dog...

-Sean walks over to his closet and opens it and reveals his old sun visor and purple and green pants with Irish colored jacket-

Sean Libby: I was just about to pal… We’ll see about that.

-Sean grabs his jacket as the screen fades out-

TIME TO SHOOT

GUESS WHOOOOOOOOOOO?! HAHA! YES! Its me! Its me! The L I B B Y! Or as everybody else calls me THA LIBBEH!

Here at the place I started in, the home of all the rebels! The Insurgency! Oh yes it feels SO good to be home once again. And whose better to welcome me home, than my best friend? Steel Angel. My man, my best pal, not my butt buddy! Steel here knows whats up he gave me a call bout a month ago and told me HEART BREAKING NEWS!!

HE CALLS ME AND IWF'S CLOSING! HELL TO THE FUCK NO! I am NOT missing this! This, you see this label above your heads, yeah, that label that says IWF, I was here, WAAAAAAAAYYY back when this place was getting set in this very place, of the TD Garden, in my home state's capital, Boston. Hell when I was wrestling here I saw Corey Casey on a day to day basis! Try to to live with that!

Seriously though back in 2011 I started my wrestling career here. Yeah sure, I didn't wrestle on the first show but thats because Keith-whatshisface stole mah spot! But hey, I was on the show with my old mentor Connor O'Shannon. AND WE KICKED THE RIGHT HONORABLE GENTLEMEN'S ASS!! We were the Irish Insurgency Army with Tim Patrick and Chris Matthews with VVR only being onboard cause he was Corey's beat em' up guy, and I don't expect mine and Steel's opponent's of the RHG being any threat!

Heres a history lesson, who was the lucky fella's who got their asses kicked by The Libbeh? Yep, thats right, Duke Regi and Bulk Bogan! I kicked their asses on my first match and they never got anything! I still wonder why Rick Christian hired Bulk, but I knew why Regi stayed. He was under Brandon Macdonald's protection (state of your hiring people mate) and were only released after they lost a "Winner stays, losers are fired" battle royal. RHG stands no chance because they are just a bunch of Englishmen who think that everything is wrong in the world but them. But they will be in for a rude awaking when they remember me!

Gunther tho, I've never wrestled the dude. Although hes got a whopper mustache. Always wondered what it would be like if me and him had a dance off. Think I'll still win tho. As for his partner tho, Bulky is just that. All Bulk but no Bogan... That didn't go over. How bout, all Bulk but no....Bo-lieve? Bah, Bogan is just Death-Angel but not DA in any way! He's big but can't wrestle to save his life! You'll see peoples, you'll see.

As for you Thunder from Down under lads? Have you see me? Do you know what I do? I will give you boys just the medicine you need to remember me by, a nice Irish and Libby shot for the both of you. Tis on the house trust me.

SO! Come on the final IWF Show, ONE LAST STAND REUNION I CALL IT! You will see the best team that never was. Me and The Steel Angel... Otherwise known as Yuko Isamu... Or Martin, take your pick! The Libbeh and The Angel! WE TEAM FOR OUR FIRST... And last... Time.
Back to top Go down

Tag Team Tormoil RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: One Last Stand :: One Last Stand :: One Last Stand Roleplays :: Tag Team Turmoil Match-
Jump to: