Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Masset-

Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you Empty
PostSubject: Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you   Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:23 pm

It is abundantly clear that you don't care about this card. I don't care how much you claim "well, real life! Busy!" Even if you spent 15 MINUTES A WEEK, you'd have been done by now. The fact that it's taken over HALF A YEAR FOR ONE SINGLE EVENT is proof that this is so low on your priority, it's not worth having.

This is such a joke. The IWF is dead, this card isn't happening, and the sooner you come out and say that, the quicker everyone can continue forgetting about it. Stop pretending you care when we have 8 months of proof that show you don't. Stop leading us to believe something might one day happen when it's obvious it never will.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you   Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Then fuck off, I don't care. I'm not going to beg anyone to keep coming around here. I'm not going to waste time convincing you. If you don't believe that it's going to happen then get the fuck out of here and don't come back. Don't come here demanding I do shit when you don't know one single fucking thing about what I've been doing, what I've been going through in my life, and what I've had to deal with in my life lately. Got it? Good. Now leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you   Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 1:38 am

-Masset- wrote:
This is such a joke.  The IWF is dead, this card isn't happening, and the sooner you come out and say that, the quicker everyone can continue forgetting about it.  Stop pretending you care when we have 8 months of proof that show you don't. Stop leading us to believe something might one day happen when it's obvious it never will.

Eight months? Well at least someone's been keeping track, I can't even remember the last time I came here to check up the site.

To be honest I've stopped trying to ask for updates LONG ago and the chat archives don't help one bit when it comes to finding out any recent activity. It also doesn't help that the only time there is ANY interaction in the chat box it's the stereotypical chat bum nonsense I'm used to seeing.

At the very least Bmac ain't taking any crap because lord knows he's been busy, hell ain't we all? But whatever if the show gets finished or not, it's very likely no one will be around long enough to enjoy it because let's be fair here: How many people actually monitor this site on a weekly basis anymore? Heck I'll be lucky if I catch any recent chat activity nevermind recent posts on the site itself. Times like this I kinda miss my admin position because at least I could check the pronz tab to see if there's been any real progress made but alas.....the only people who HAVE that access are never around long enough because they got better things to worry about.

So to say that this site is dead well..........one would say it is but considering that there are people who still post stuff on the site every now and then suggest otherwise. I mean in terms of e fedding of course it's long dead. I mean all we had left was just the final show and that was it. Eight months into it and how many people are still around? My thoughts exactly.

But whatever you're tired of waiting, then stop bitching about it and leave. I can care less if it happens or not, in the event it DOES get posted you can bet your ass I'll read every word and enjoy every match and segment to it's fullest because considering everything that this fed has done and the history I've had with it, would make for a nice curtain call to bury the hatchet once and for all.

So I'll just wait and see and I'll continue to check in as I've been known to do. As for you: Well you made your choice so follow bmac's advice and just........go.
Back to top Go down
Alison Williams

Alison Williams

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 100-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you   Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 10:50 pm

-Masset- wrote:
It is abundantly clear that you don't care about this card.  I don't care how much you claim "well, real life!  Busy!" Even if you spent 15 MINUTES A WEEK, you'd have been done by now.  The fact that it's taken over HALF A YEAR FOR ONE SINGLE EVENT is proof that this is so low on your priority, it's not worth having.  

This is such a joke.  The IWF is dead, this card isn't happening, and the sooner you come out and say that, the quicker everyone can continue forgetting about it.  Stop pretending you care when we have 8 months of proof that show you don't. Stop leading us to believe something might one day happen when it's obvious it never will.

Are you a virgin?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/_thegoddessali

PostSubject: Re: Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you   Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:41 am

Alison Williams wrote:

Are you a virgin?

Yes.........yes he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you   Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just put this dog out of its misery, please, I beg you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: One Last Stand :: One Last Stand :: Rules-
Jump to: