Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:22 am

Welcome to IWF! If you have not filled out an application, please copy the template in the box below, fill it out, and post it as a new thread in the "Sign Up" section.

If you have already signed up to IWF for a past show, you do not need to re-submit an application. However, if there have been any changes or if there is anything you would like to modify on a previously submitted application, edit the post as you like but please inform me of any changes to I can make note of them and keep them on record for the next show. Thank you!

Code:

[b][color=gold]PERSONAL DETAILS[/color][/b]
[i]The Following Questions are for Announcing Purposes, and will affect the way this wrestler is introduced and the way commentary describes them.[/i]

[b]Name[/b] -

[b]Ring Name/Nickname[/b] -

[b]Birthdate[/b] -

[b]Hometown[/b] -

[b]Height[/b] -

[b]Weight[/b] -

[b]Alignment[/b] -

[b]Picture Base[/b] -

[b]In Ring Attire[/b] -

[b]Entrance Theme[/b]

[b]Entrance[/b]
[i]Write your entrance here.[/i]

[b][color=gold]FIGHTING STYLE[/color][/b]
[i]The following questions are designed to illustrate your character's style. This affects the way they compete on the show.[/i]

[b]Preferred Style[/b] - What does this character rely on to win matches? What style do they tend to fall back on to succeed?

[b]Avoided Style[/b] - Does this character show weakness in a certain style? Are they lighter/speedier characters who typically avoid power moves? Do they struggle with grounded mat wrestling?

[b]Other Strengths (In-ring)[/b] -

[b]Other Weaknesses (In-ring)[/b] -

[b]Confidence Factor[/b] - How likely is this character to showboat? Toy with his/her opponent? Talk during the match?

[b]Dirty Factor[/b] - How willing is this character to stick to the rules? Does he/she play by the rules no matter what or are they not above cheating to win?

[b]Danger Factor[/b] - How willing is this character to put themselves at risk to win? Where does this character draw the line? Is there a line to be drawn?

[b]Other notes[/b] - Add anything you'd like to fine-tune the way your character is written in-ring

[b]Signature Moves (Max 3)[/b]

Signature 1 -
Description -

Signature 2 -
Description -

Signature 3 -
Description -

[b]Finishing Moves (Max 2)[/b]

Finisher 1 -
Description -

Finisher 2 -
Description -

[b][color=gold]OTHER INFORMATION[/color][/b]
[i]Like the personal information, this is simply any other pertinent information you'd like to provide about the background of your character and serves to give commentary things to discuss.[i]

[b]Biography[/b]
[i]You can write whatever you like about your character's backstory here, but bear in mind that we will be referring to this particular section to discuss and hype wrestlers. Feel free to add tidbits of information like their upbringing, their professional debut, how far they've risen in the wrestling world prior to their IWF bout (have they competed all over the world? Are they fresh out of training? Are they indy darlings looking for their shot at the big leagues?) This helps to write commentary and gives a little bit of insight into who they are as a character.[/i]

[b]Accomplishments[/b]

Last edited by Chuck Matthews on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:34 am

The following is an example of what your application might look like as a finished result. Consult this post or ask me if there is any confusion as to what information the application is looking for.

-----------------------------------------------

PERSONAL DETAILS
The Following Questions are for Announcing Purposes, and will affect the way this wrestler is introduced and the way commentary describes them.

Name - Chuck Matthews

Ring Name/Nickname - "The Smartest Man in Wrestling"

Birthdate - May 17, 1988

Hometown - Chicago, Illinois

Height - 6'0

Weight - 220 lbs

Alignment - Heel

Picture Base - Garrett Hedlund

In Ring Attire - Standard wrestling tights, often with crosses emblazoned on the sides. Color schemes usually vary based on alignment, but typically favor either red/black, or blue/white.

Entrance Theme - "Brains" by Mark Tremonti

Entrance
Write your entrance here.
The intro to Brains erupts through the speakers. Chuck walks down the ramp with a smirk. He slides into the ring and paces, waiting for the bell.

FIGHTING STYLE
The following questions are designed to illustrate your character's style. This affects the way they compete on the show.

Preferred Style - Defensive. Chuck hangs back, biding his time, wrestling a methodical match and waiting for the exact moment to strike.

Avoided Style - Aerial. Chuck struggles when it comes to high-flying maneuvers, and typically has a tough time with the unpredictable nature of aerial technicians.

Other Strengths (In-ring) - Highly intelligent: Chuck is able to scout moves extremely quickly, and is able to think up innovative countermeasures on the fly.

Other Weaknesses (In-ring) - Chuck is not a classic striker, and while he can throw knees and elbows with ease, he's not so clean in his punches and straight kicks.

Confidence Factor - Extremely, especially if the match is in his control.

Dirty Factor - Very likely. Chuck has no second thoughts about bending the rules to his favor

Danger Factor - Only in times of desperation. If Chuck takes a massive risk, it's been carefully calculated and the benefits far outweigh the potential damage.

Other notes - While he will play dirty if need be, Chuck will never straight-up kick somebody in the dick. That's too dirty, even for him.

Signature Moves (Max 3)

Signature 1 - Enzuigiri
Description - Self explanatory

Signature 2 - Hollywood Hiptoss
Description - Hiptoss

Finishing Moves (Max 2)

Finisher 1 - Hollywood Impact
Description - Spear

Finisher 2 - Cryptic Cross
Description - Sharpshooter

OTHER INFORMATION
[i]Like the personal information, this is simply any other pertinent information you'd like to provide about the background of your character and serves to give commentary things to discuss.[i]

Biography
Basic biographical information and stuff about Chuck

Accomplishments
Won titles in places
Won awards in other places
Is 33-0 in backstage rounds of Parcheesi
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Application Template
Page 1 of 1