Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so what happened with the "last show"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

so what happened with the "last show"? Empty
PostSubject: so what happened with the "last show"?   so what happened with the "last show"? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:21 pm

so it never happened and we're gonna try and start up again?
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: so what happened with the "last show"?   so what happened with the "last show"? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:19 pm

To be perfectly honest: Not really sure what's up with that Final Show. That was Brandon's pet project, so I'm leaving that competely up to him how he'd like to handle it.

As for this New IWF, this is my own doing. I've been reading through some old shows, getting that old nostalgic feeling. IWF was one of those relatively rare feds that didn't close due to some huge dramatic explosion or hemorrhaging members; it was just that the guys running it were burning out and couldn't keep up.

SOOO all that being said: I'm bringing it back. Obviously the old IWF had some problems. I'm looking to solve those as best I can. And to tackle that pesky "show writer burnout" problem, I'm operating on a once-per-month schedule that you'll actually have to sign up for in order to be booked (as in, just because you sign an app doesn't mean you get a match; you have to specifically tell me to book you or it's no go).

To answer your question, though: I'm not going to undermine Bmac and say "Final Show never happened." If and when he gets it done, I'll air it as a "Lost Episode" and it'll be entered into IWF canon as the "Final Show of the Old Era," two years before the "Resurgence" you see now.

Also, DUDE WHAT'S UP I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER!!

Miss ya buddy, glad to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: so what happened with the "last show"?   so what happened with the "last show"? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:27 pm

Side note: Just for cleanliness and organizational reasons, I moved this over to "Discussions." Seemed more fitting to me.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so what happened with the "last show"?   so what happened with the "last show"? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so what happened with the "last show"?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: