Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfortunate Circumstance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dexter Jacobs

Unfortunate Circumstance Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate Circumstance   Unfortunate Circumstance I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:53 am

==Unfortunate Circumstances==
IWF Resurgence
July 24th, 2016

The screen lights up on the massive frame of one Dexter Jacobs. The lighting isn’t the brightest in the world, but the scowl on the “Redneck Hulk”’s face is more than apparent. Sitting in front of him, however, is something that hasn’t been seen in public in quite some time:

The IWF Undisputed Championship.

The glint of the belt still sparkles, even in the dim light. For the moment, he doesn’t regard, his attention focused entirely on...other matters.

Par for the course.

S’all this is.

Par for the fuckin’ course.

Shouldn’t have expected anythin’ less.

I mean...I wasn’t even the first call ol’ Chucky made, when he decided he wanted t’ get the band back together. The guy who...who put this place on his back. The guy who tried everythin’ he could t’ keep the doors open, even when the fuckin’ door up top was Goddamn revolvin’ fast as a motherfucker. When a bunch of inept ass suits couldn’t even be bothered t’ try an’ keep the doors open, I was here, I was bustin’ my ass t’ make Insurgency fuckin’ matter. I was pourin’ every ounce I had int’ bein’ the fuckin’..

A sneer crosses his face, as he hefts the Championship from the table, holding it up in the light more clearly.

Bein’ the guy who held that shit together. But nah. They jus’...kicked the doors down, an’ left me holdin’ the bag. Jus’ like that. I busted my ass tryin’ t’ carry this fuckin’ company, an’ what thanks did I fuckin’ get?

A kick in the ass, an’ a closure notice.

Oh, an’ a shit load of fuckin’ checks that wouldn’t cash.

So now ol’ Chuck Matthews comes along, an’ decides he wants t’ dig these bones back up...See if he can’t wring a few more dollars outta the cow before he leaves it dead f’ good. Who’s the first motherfucker he phones? The guy who busted his ass tryin’ t’ keep these doors open? The guy who tried t’ put this company on his back in his dyin’ days? THE LAST FUCKIN’ IWF CHAMPION LEFT?

Nah.

‘Course not.

I wasn’t even second or third on the fuckin’ list. Not even a fuckin’ mention, til I brought that shit up. They were gonna be content t’ jus’...sweep me under the fuckin’ rug. Sure, they play a good song an’ dance, pretend that ain’t the case...But I ain’t stupid. I ain’t some fuckin’ mark who can’t see what’s plain as fuckin’ day in front of me. I remember all the talkin’. ‘Bout how things were different once all these old guard IWF motherfuckers were gone. Talkin’ like shit was...inferior.

Like I was fuckin’ inferior.

May not have said that straight-away. But when I’m the guy at the top...Might as well. So of course, I don’t get the invite t’ sit at the table. Of course, I get my face spat in.

Of course, they gonna break out a shiny new toy for everybody t’ fight over. Gotta jus’...sweep everythin’ that came before under the rug. Selective fuckin’ memory, right? Dexter Jacobs, he don’t matter, right? All ‘bout Blyss Lockhart. Gavin Grimes...anybody but ol’ Dex. Molly Reid, James Shark. Anybody but ol’ Dex.

S’ why when I came callin’, when I forced ya’lls hand an’ made ya’ll stand up an’ take notice...Ya’ll shove this fuckin’...trash in front of me. Some chucklehead from your bygone days, who can’t even be bothered t’ show his fuckin’ face. Some clown who ain’t been in a ring in years. Some fuckin’ ham-an’-egger who ain’t fit t’ lace my fuckin’ boots…

The fuckin’ IWF Undisputed Champion, an’ Ryan Apollos is the bes’ you can fuckin’ do for me?

That...is a disgrace.

This entire thing, is a fuckin’ disgrace. Jus’...disrespect, piled on top of more disrespect. Par for the course. Ya’ll OWE ME BETTER THAN RYAN FUCKIN’ APOLLOS.

I deserve better than Ryan fuckin’ Apollos.

But nah. This is the bes’ ya’ll can do for ol’ Dex.

That’s ya’lls choice. That’s on ya’ll.

But I’m gonna catch ya’ll up on the memo, since ya’ll seem t’ be behind. I ain’t playin’ ball. I ain’t takin’ a fuckin’ backseat.

An’ I ain’t toleratin’ no fuckin’ disrespect.

From anybody.

Ya’ll wanna throw this fuckin’ half ass clown in my path? Fine? I’ll do what I do. I’m gonna send Ryan Apollos home in a fuckin’ bodybag, an’ save ya’ll the trouble of havin’ t’ send his check an’ particpation trophy anywhere but the fuckin’ morgue. I’ll do that, not cause ya’ll booked me to, not even cause ya’ll payin’ me too…

But because I want to.

I wanna make an example. I wanna show ya’ll what a mistake ya’ll made, puttin’ this sorry motherfucker in a ring with me. I wanna show the world, what a mistake it is t’ spit in Dex Jacobs’ face.

I’m gonna show ya’ll what disrespect gets ya.

An’ I’m gonna enjoy every single second of it.

But I ain’t gonna be done there. See ya’ll...ya’ll wanna disrespect me. Ya’ll wanna try an’ shove me aside, pretend I ain’t who I am...pretend that I ain’t the ONLY FUCKIN’ CHAMPION Insurgency got….when I am. Ya’ll wanna push me t’ the side, pretend Blyss Lockhart is a bigger deal ‘n me. Pretend Gavin Grimes or Joey Miles or Kenzie Rydell or any of these other sorry motherfuckers mean a DAMN compared t’ me.

I’m gonna show ya’ll otherwise.

Maybe I’ll drop a Spider on her head an’ make her a fuckin’ cripple.

Maybe I’ll make sure Joey Miles never grabs ‘nother titty in his fuckin’ lifetime.

Maybe I’ll make Molly Reid a fuckin’ corpse.

Maybe I’ll bury Blyss Lockhart for ALL FUCKIN’ ETERNITY.

Maybe I’ll do all that an’ them some. Maybe I’ll pull this entire fuckin’ show down around ya’lls heads, an’ leave ya’ll t’ pick up the fuckin’ pieces of a public relations disaster second t’ none.

Maybe I’ll leave ya’ll holdin’ the bag, like ya’ll left me when this place closed it’s doors.

I ain’t takin’ this disrespect anymore. I ain’t toleratin’ havin’ my face spat in anymore. An’ ya’ll are about t’ find out exactly what’s gonna happen when you do jus’ that.

Every single one of ya’ll. From top t’ fuckin’ bottom. Ain’t anybody safe. Wrestlers, crew, staff, crowd...

Not even you, Chuckie.

Ya’ll burned me. Spit in my face. Treated me like I was nobody. Then tried t’ walk it back like it was nothin’...An’ now ya’ll are gonna find out what an unfortunate circumstance ya put yaselves in.

Because I’m Dexter Jacobs. I’m the IWF Undisputed Champion, an’ there ain’t a damn thing anyone in the world can do ‘bout it.

An’ you can Goddamn well bet…

There ain’t gonna be no Resurgence on my watch.

With that, he drops the IWF Undisputed Championship on the table and turns to walk away...Leaving the championship glinting ominously in the dim light, as the camera cuts to black.
Back to top Go down

Unfortunate Circumstance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: