Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry Guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Sorry Guys Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys   Sorry Guys I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:15 am

Yeah. I know I had promised we'd have results up within 24 hours, as usual. Since we didn't, I felt I should fill you in on what's going on. It's actually my fault we're behind at the moment.

To my knowledge, Brandon is done, and is just waiting for me to finish my bit. I'm currently halfway through the 6-man tag. Then I got Bryant vs Vinnie, a segment, and I'll be ready to roll.

If you didn't know, I'm actually in college right now, and it's finals week. I got my three toughest tests tomorrow. Like, back to back to back. So I've been stressing the fuck out all day, and haven't been able to focus entirely on writing. So this is just a heads up, explaining why I'm a bit behind, and apologizing for not getting you all your IWF fix when you need it. LOL

Yeah. Sorry again. I promise, once I get back from my last test tomorrow, I'll be writing up a storm to get you guys the results, and the next card posted.

Thanks for your cooperation guys.

IWF FTW.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Sorry Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys   Sorry Guys I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:29 am

WHAT THE FUCK YOU INGRATE! REAL LIFE PROBLEMS?! FUCK YOU! WE WANT OUR SHOW GODDAMNIT! INGRATEINGRATEINGRATEINGRATEINGRATE!!!!!!

JOKES! Razz

Take all the time you need dude. Real life comes first and foremost, we all know that. Good luck on your tests!

NO COMAS FTW!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Sorry Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys   Sorry Guys I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:08 am

Don't sweat it dude! Razz Don't feel you have to take the He-who-should-not-be-named mentality and try and make yourself a slave to this place.

As my good friend CC said, real life comes before everything else, including IWF.

ANYWAY, GO ANNIHILATE DEM TESTZ!!!
Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys   Sorry Guys I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:13 am

And it's your three hardest subjects all in one day!! Take care of this shit first and knock it outta the park, IWF is great and all but it won't provide for you for the rest of your life. Just a heads up from here on out if you get in a bind I can help....Sunday evenings are usually wide open for me.

IWF FTW!!!
Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys Empty
PostSubject: Nah fuck that.   Sorry Guys I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:44 am

Nah... fuck that. Write this weeks results now... screwjobsaplenty. Just to pay us pay...

You'd be doing IWF... a Big Favour... Now everybody look at my IWF win/loss/draw record and be amazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys   Sorry Guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys
Page 1 of 1