Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. Empty
PostSubject: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:49 pm

So, I know a lot of people look at us as bad guys. Some people barely know us, and they want to state claim that we're bad. Now, I know they don't say it directly they try to cover it up with a bunch of nothing, and try to make themselves seem like the mature adult in the process. I want you all to look at each other, all of you guys, the people who have been efedding, the people who have been around, who saw IWF as a home, who did the work, who said "This place as potential". You guys have made IWF the best experience of my life, no doubt, when I left last time it was due to some circumstance out of my control. I felt like NLWF was full of nothing but douches (THOUGH I see now you're just funny douches with some compassion, JOKEZ JOKEZ! LOL) but honestly you guys are a great team of people who deserve a chance when no one else gave it to you.

And so some of the people over at Roughkut, YEAH, I know people are gonna see this, do I care? NOPE. It's the internet, they aren't a multi-million dollar company that can tell you what's good or what's not. No, people need to think for themselves, and the mass amount of talent did that, and now they're apart of the family here in IWF. We're sarcastic, we might come off as douchebags, we might be the scum of the universe, BUT--this is a big but (lol I said but Razz) we have human compassion. We're all humans, got flaws, all of that corny bullshit is true about us. We're...flawed, and we can admit it, we're flawed and we made a terrible...terrible mistake. And if people can't take that like a reasonable person, people who claim their mature, who run a forum with a bunch of people....who want to be viewed as professional...then what good are you?

Roughkut, yes Roughkut the big interweb of efeds, where people gained their members, and they affiliate themselves with big federations. That's good, there's no issue with that; But how can you sit there and act like you've got the last say-so about who's federation is going to close? Who are you to act like you're the Master of Efedz to say that. That's disrespectful to ME, it's disrespectful to Chuck, Corey, and Brandon who did all they could, scraped up everyone from the old fed, recruited CLEANLY==might I add....and now look at us. We're 20+ people strong, and we've got a system down. And we're going to close down in a month? We're sorry we can't kiss ass and get a nice SNUGGLY spot in CWC like SOME PEOPLE! We're sorry we aren't going to kiss ass, we're sorry we're human and apologized multi-times to the victim who felt violated. We're sorry overall that this happened, and we will make sure it will never happen again.

We said that, and you still decided to take it into your hands and make it into a shitting contest where no one wins. What you people need to understand is that just because you're on the internet doesn't make you Gods. Just because you've got a few members, because you managed to con people into joining your efeds, because you can put up a "Internet's Most Wanted" section that is your F.Y.I. forum...doesn't make you better than us. We're assholes, but you're nothing either. If you want to protect someone? Tell them to handle their shit like a man, and not go to a site, where "SEAN" did. I'm not going to front, I think we could have handled this better...but so could the other party.

But nowhere in the Constitution, nowhere in the Bill of Rights, nowhere in the Ten Commandments, in the HOLY Bible does it say one person is bigger than the other person. What makes me sick is that people rather be right than solve a situation. They wanna say we only got "two" members? Check our fuckin' Roster again, and check Carnage Wrestling's roster too, because I remember someone making a big fuckin' fuss over the owner, who handled the situation like a true adult. I saw that entire post, and you know what it's sickening. You wanna be so right, you want to come off as someone who's just trying to make things right by becoming a self righteous zealot, by all means.

And might I ALSO ADD, that a admin, someone who helps enforce RK, shouldn't be able to take members. That sounds crazy...so? Neutral You've got power, and people will be drawn to that, and if you want to play innocent you all are bias. This isn't being arrogant, I'm FAR from that shit, I'm the most realistic person you would ever meet, and a good person. I'm naturally good, but you do NOT attack someone, someone who tried to handle it the best way they could, because you can. IWF is a GREAT place, it has great people, some need to get their priorities in check, some are sarcastic, some are complete jackasses....but they show you respect when you respect them.

See efedding is like running a business, when you want to merge your company with another, you do about it in a professional way. You sit down, you discuss, you come to an agreement, and you form a bond. You're going to make a mistake, but you can fix them. If a cut isn't deep put a band-aid on it and you'll survive. Don't dig into that wound, and don't make it a bloody mess of slandering and uncanny statements. You're mad, I get it, you feel like he's trying to doop you, screw you, fuck you up the ass, I DON'T CARE. But you had a choice to act about it like an adult, like you want us to portray you as...

IWF is going to be one of my favorite efeds, because we're going to survive. That's right boyz n gurlz we're going to be going on for a LONG, LONG fuckin' time. Because RK is 0-2 when it comes to efeds that are actually fuckin' good and that last. So I want you all to know that we aren't going anywhere. I want you to know that RK is full of themselves, and I want you to know that.... Razz I can type a whole fuckin' lot when I'm passionate about something.

Long Live Th'Phoenix guys, thanks for coming back and giving us awesomeness.

Connor O'Shannon
aka
Steven L. Stroud
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:52 pm

HERE FUCKIN' HERE MATE!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Too Longzzz to read, can a mothafucka summarize, holla at a nigga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:38 pm

So I had no clue about this until Chuck mentioned it to me, but after looking it over at RK, I have one conclusion.

It is dumb as hell to damn an ENTIRE FED because of a PERSONAL ISSUE between two people. I don't really agree with what Chuck did, but I do agree that the d-bag in the guest forum could've handled it much better. He spent two posts in two different forums saying that if Chuck had just come to him in PM then everything woulda been fine. Yet, he didn't come to CHUCK in PM did he? No, he went on the public forums and tried to start shit, and you guys all responded in kind.

Then instead of, again, trying to handle shit between Chuck and himself, he ran to Roughkut like a bitch. And they effectively rewarded him for acting like a bitch by not only NOT putting a stop to what they themselves admitted was a personal issue, they added to the fire themselves, which is bullshit coming from an "unbiased" interfed community group of admins.

My idea, now that I've said my rant that I almost posted at RK? Fuck em.

The internet, and efedding especially existed without RK/CWC/EFK/whatever long before now, and it'll continue to be just fine. Shit, I didn't even know any of these places existed until a year or so ago, and I've been efedding for over ten years now in places that did just dandy without the "almighty Triple B from Roughkut's" affirmation.

Things'll be fine here. The guys in charge do a good job running things and that's all that really matters, not what some dumbass on RK or some idiot who was clearly just trying to start shit thinks.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:59 am

Holy shit. Thanks, both Connor and Bryant. That actually does mean a lot (to me, at least) to hear stuff like that coming from our members.

I do know (and have admit) that my tactics were questionable, at best. Yeah, it was a dumb move. But at the same time...at the end of the day, we do this to have fun, not to be called out over the internet Neutral. I think Connor said it best. You want respect, you need to show it. As for the issue here, I didn't feel respected, and therefore, I didn't feel the need to show him any in return. This was the same issue with FMW. When Jason got Vinnie from FMW, they came and complained about it. They weren't douchebags. They said "Alright, this is what happened, we aren't cool with it." And I happily apologized, in the name of IWF, Jason, myself...everybody. He showed us respect. I showed him the same. Nobody tried calling someone out. No bullshit. No problems.

Someone coming here and trying to play games with us is a douchebag move. "I know who did it." Good for you, instead of beating around the bush trying to instigate shit, why wouldn't you come right out and say "Hey, Chuck, you did something I'm not okay with."

Anyway...Before I get into some rant, I'll cut myself off.

I've made my apologies over there. They think I'm insincere, think I'm dicking around. Fine. At the end of the day, only I know if I was being sincere or not (For the record, I was. Though I'm regretting it now). My conscience is clear. I don't care if they think I'm the devil in disguise. Fuck, I've been called every name in the book at one point or another. What I care about is you guys HERE. I don't give a rat's ass about "Triple B and his Precious High Horse" or "Sean's Lonely Perch on his Personal Pedestal" or anyone else who wants to try and put IWF down without valid reason. Fact of the matter is: In other places, I might have a shitty reputation. Here? You guys (and please correct me if I'm wrong) have no problem at all with me being one of the guys running things. The way I see it? I might have the shittiest foreign policy in history...but I'm also the guy sitting with a 95% approval rate at home. My job as a co-owner of this place isn't to kiss the ass of people who have been in this game longer than me. My job isn't to bend at the every whim of someone, just because "I'z been runnin a place since I was knee high to a herd o' cattle!" My job is to keep this place running smoothly, and make sure that YOU guys are happy. You who HAVE given IWF a chance. You who HAVE had the guts to give a place a try, despite the "bad reputation" it may have. You who HAVE come in and seen that the bullshit spewed by others is exactly that: bullshit.

Fuck, we've had guys join and immediately tell their friends how great it is. We've had people join and within 3 hours, say "I'm gonna drop a couple feds so I can focus here." I'm not saying IWF is perfect. But it sure as hell puts forth a winning effort. I mean, shit, aside from this incident, we've had two problems in IWF, neither of them threatening to put an end to us. And I'll be damned if one site not liking us is going to put any sort of dent in our pride, or in our ability to continue just as we always have, and continue to get better.

I want to thank you guys that have joined IWF, have given it the chance to prove that it's better than some would play it out to be. I want to thank the guys that have already joined IWF, and are loyal to the name.

But I do want to recognize Connor and Bryant for what they had to say. These are the kind of guys that I'd brag about to other owners who might think we're "bad." Those are the guys that make me love IWF, and make me proud to be at the wheel of the ship. To those who would try and do us harm:

Don't hate it 'til you try it.

And for you, Shark, since I know you won't read this whole thing: Here's a summary:

IWF FTW.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:04 am

Thought about it some more (sitting alone in a chatbox does that to you.)

I haven't really seen what's gone on at other sites in the last couple days. It's behind me. I really don't want to go and find out, because I know it's probably going to piss me off, and I've been under heavy fire from real life (finals, getting home again, getting the summer job lined up, the slew of people who need something from me now that I'm in town for a few months, etc.), and I really see no reason why I should go out of my way to give myself something new to think about.

However, I want to apologize to IWF, for any shit that you might have had to go through as a result of my actions and ego. That's not fair to you guys. From what I can tell, judging by what Connor and Bryant had to say, I guess the shit is still brewing, and you guys have stood up for me. I made that last post, apologized, and was done with it. Fuck, I even sent that Sean dude a PM, personally apologizing. If he won't "man up" and accept it, that's his own fault. But I'm not going to continue running in circles with this guy because he wants to continue to brood over shit like a teenage girl.

I handled it as well as I could. I did what I felt needed to be done. This issue is officially behind me, and below me. I've taken the high road here. He and I had our little back and forth. Three different people said I was wrong. So I apologized. If the world is against you, the world isn't wrong, you are. Clearly, I wasn't as justified as I originally thought. So I tried to set shit right. Made my apologies to the guy I offended, and left the ball in his court. Anything that happened afterwards, I don't know about, and I refuse to take responsibility for. If it's still continuing, it's his doing, not mine. I started it. I know I did. But I ended it, by swallowing my pride, and apologizing, even after I said I wouldn't. So the way I see it, some might say it's still my fault for starting it...but if you're going to continue shit after the dude apologized, I think that puts more negative attention on you than me.

But back to the point. If that is, indeed the case, that this is still going on, and you guys are defending IWF on my behalf, I want to thank you guys once again. But I also want to apologize to you. That's not your responsibility. I'm adult enough to handle my own problems. I don't need my members fighting my battles for me. But thank you guys anyway for sticking up for my reputation. You guys are a huge part of what makes IWF great, and I'm grateful and lucky to be working with such an awesome bunch of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:17 am

Oh it likely would piss you off. I ended up going on a pretty similar rant to the one I posted here in that thread at roughkut, I wasn't planning on it, but then I saw Triple B LINK TO IT in the IWF thread in the database, and said fuck it.

But you've got a good idea dude, just let it go and move on. They'll run it into the ground how terrible this place is over there I'm sure, but the best course of action really is to just keep trucking along, don't let this mess you up.

I will admit when I joined IWF it was mainly supposed to be a 'blow off fed' where I could mess around with Bryant and not care if I won or lost so much, but after being here, chatting with people, working with you on this feud... I like this place alot and I wanna see it succeed. Nothing to apologize for, I stick up for people/places I like and believe in. But like you, I'm done over there, at least arguing with them about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:23 am

i joined from RK cause most of the time its better to check out the place yourself rather than have someone tell you its bad. If i listened to critics, id be doing nothing, ever.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:36 am

I'm basically trolling all over Triple B and Corey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:47 am

I will just say this....I have been doin this kinda thing for quite awhile. Hell, some of you were probably watching Nick Jr and shit when I started back in the day. That being said, this place is the best and tightest run place I have ever seen!! You have a show turn around of Twenty Four hours and get pissed that it's late...I love it!! In my old fed they just now got a show up I promoed for before I came here. I have promoed for at least four shows here in that time...AWESOME just AWESOME!! And the guys running this joint are friendly and accessible....If you want a hand in where your guy goes, this is the place to be...I had been with the other fed for 2 damn years and have not a damn thing to show for it. Here, I am main eventing the Battlegrounds before a fucking PPV!!! HUGE!!!

I never used RoughKut to find a fed and honestly, I never would...It seems like a bunch of politiking and bull shit to me...I found this place by word of mouth and will tell anyone who will listen just how awesome this place is...Oh and one more thing....IWF FOR THE FUCKING WIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:12 am

LOL thanks Brandon

oh and Chuckles...you said that you have the worst foreign policy in history? You're a political genius compared to Corey "Just Bash 'Em with the FUCK YOU Hammer" Casey! I had to literally edit my post in order to be more "political" hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Well...thanks again guys. Like I said before. It means a lot to see stuff like this. I love that in trying to run us into the ground, they've united IWF stronger than before. To see people defending IWF, talking about it like this shows me that there are people who are as passionate about this place as I am. So again, thank you.

I honestly think the reason those guys are so pissed and bitter is because they realize that nothing's going to happen. They insisted that there was no way this was a one-time thing (I guess I blacked out for a few hours and spammed 3 more feds, that's why I don't ever remember doing it. Oh...wait, that's retarded logic Neutral). I mean, the reason I stopped posting there was partly because I had apologized, and was done with it, but partly because they weren't even making valid points. The last post I saw was something like Triple B saying "You expected to get two members of his fed which didn't even have that many, so I'll take your claim that this only happened once, and throw it out." Like, was that really what this shit was turning into? Claiming you knew what I did and didn't do, what I was and wasn't sincere about....basically shit that only I truly know? If I say it was a sincere apology, you shut the fuck up and accept it, because there's no chance in hell you'd know if it was or not, unless you heard the sarcastic overtone in my voice. Cool, Trips, you can throw out arguments because it doesn't happen in the past. Then I'll take your claim that I did this more than once, and go ahead and throw THAT out the window because.....well, it's a retarded argument. It's funny, because he was sort of right....we actually did this twice, the other incident being FMW...like, at the beginning of IWF...and got one of our most loyal and talented guys. We also, as it turns out, DID get someone from Sean's place....so, one down, one to go. Then we randomly got 3 guys from RK, then two more from bebo.

Anyway...felt I needed to get that off my chest. I feel much better now. LOL.

Back to the point I was trying to make. I think the reason they're pissed is because they never really wanted an apology. Nobody ever just wants an apology. They wanted some sort of retribution, and they're pissed because they really can't get it. I think they truly expect us to close down within a month. I bet they're stupid enough to think that I control every member of IWF, and that all the guys who would dare defend someone like me on their site must be controlled by me too....which is a dumber idea than Ray Charles at a silent movie. Clearly, I'm the fucking devil, and am either manipulating you all, or am controlling you via my evil sorcery of hell.....are we still talking about the same thing?

Clearly, there is absolutely no chance that this place is actually really awesome, and our members love it here, and that Sean, Triple B, and others who have posted since are acting like a bunch of babies about something that's not that big of a deal. No chance of that, right? Neutral. Whatever. Our reputation is shot on one site. Boo fucking hoo. I think they want us to close down. If that's the case, I'll be the first to give them a big ol middle finger when we're cruising on by this time next year.

I keep saying this is behind me, that I'm done with this issue, but then I keep posting shit about it Facepalm. THIS was my last post about the matter, on any site.

Thank you all for making IWF great, and helping to bring us to the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.   A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Public Announcement From The Irish (Black) Guy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: