Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nigga What?? Oh That's Right....Not A DAMN Thing!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nigga What??  Oh That's Right....Not A DAMN Thing!!! Empty
PostSubject: Nigga What?? Oh That's Right....Not A DAMN Thing!!!   Nigga What??  Oh That's Right....Not A DAMN Thing!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:34 am

The cameras were being set up and a few of the crew were adjusting things here and there. Mercy and I were discussing what it is I was about to do while they were running around us like ants....

Mercy: Vin, are you sure this is a smart move?? I mean the doc said shit is all tore up in your wrist from that guy hitting you like he did. He told you to take the week off and let shit set....

Vinnie: I know what that white coat wearing mother fucker said, and guess what he was fucking wrong!! It doesn't matter how hurt I am when that asshole does shit like he did he is gettin' fucking payback and I have been itchin' to end Shark and his fucking mouth for quite awhile now....

Staff: Mr. Van Rose, we are ready when you are....

Mercy: I know I can't stop you but you know how I feel, so yeah....

Vinnie: What was that... Go out and kick that colored guy and his wanna be buddy into next week?? Ok hun got it....See you in a few....

Mercy was rolling her eyes just like every woman does at least a dozen times a day. I knew it even though I couldn't see it... I laughed and made my way toward the set....

Director: Van Rose Promo #1 -- ACTION!!!

I was wearing a Golden State basketball jersey and baggy jeans shorts hanging off my ass I turned my white flat billed cap to the side and mugged white rapper style for the camera....

Vinnie: YO YO YO!!! BRAAAAP BRAAAP CHYOOOO MY NIGGAS!! You may not recognize me but it Vinnie Van Rose up in this piece!!! I am rockin the SWAG tonight in tribute to the one and only appearance as a team of the one and only colored fella James Guppy and his white bread bitch boy Farmer B....Otherwise known as TEAM SIDESHOW!!!

Canned applause is piped in as I adjust the giant clock hanging around my neck and flash my platnium grill...

Vinnie: It's not every day that a couple guys get noticed by two of the BIGGEST names in IWF history...So Team Sideshow must be doin something right! See they think that they are the be all and end all of the roster here, but I got to set these playa haters straight....You ain't nuthin' but hot shit on a fuckin cracker!! The next big thing in the IWF is gonna be staring holes in ya from across the ring...That's right TEAM IIA!! It took a sledgehammer and a truckload of bullshit for Brandon Macdingleberry to fuck up the best match of the night and he nearly couldn't accomplish that...And don't even get me started on his waste of a partner....Bro, if it wasn't for Mercy tearing shit up your ass would have been slapped down by Team Curtain Jerk....So shut your damn mouth....

...I pulled the camera in for a nice tight shot on me as I ripped off the rapper shit and burned holes into living rooms across the country....

Vinnie: You see the doc put me on the shelf for a week because of this wrist and what Brandon did in the match last week but when CC came to me with the opportunity to even the fucking score with you two worthless fucks I had to jump at it!! James is too busy fucking every drugged out skank that trips over his front porch and talking about his fucking johnson to a room full of dudes to actually worry about a fucking wrestling match...I heard the white bitch left him because he couldn't pay for her sex change operation to be a full on woman for him. That and the 12 inch he lovingly refers to all the time was actually....HERS!!! BRAAAAP BRAAAP DUNKNO MUTHAFUCKER!!! As fro me squashin whatever heat there was or is between you and I Sharky.... I figured I would move on to bigger and better things....Guys like you don't mean shit to me...You ain't got gold, you ain't number #1 or even in the top 5 for that matter and hell now your bottom bitch looks like a fucking Shar Pei fucked a Yorkie.... All ugly and yappy and shit.... I like the hermaphrodite better honestly...At least she had some spunk...

.....I was full on heated now, I could feel the blood rising to my face and the crew was actually taking a step back as I ripped off the jersey and pounded my chest....

Vinnie: Now on to Farmer Boy McDingleberry.... You look like nuthin' but a damn fool Vanilla Ice wanna be talkin' the way you do. You are white I hope you can wrap your head around that. And from Canada of all places so the chances of you having a big dick as about as good as Death Angel passing his next psych exam....ZILCH!! And you think you fucked me up last week, well you didn't have full Southern Sledgehammer on your pasty ass...The world has been clamoring for VVR in the fucking main event ever since I stepped into the squared circle and I don't intend to disappoint the fans....But in all honesty my beef ain't with you so I will let CC handle my light work.... But I do have to get this in....Your woman, she looks like fucking Scooby Damn Doo....Yeah I said it Anna is Scooby to Chuck's Shaggy....You heard it here first ladies and gentleman....I can't wait for Mystery Inc. to come in right at the end of the match and say .... AND YOUR WINNERS THE IRISH INSURGENCY ARMY!!! OH IT'S TRUE .... IT'S DAMN TRUE!!!.....

....I went to a sack I had on the floor and pulled out a couple pics to flash to the camera as "Visual Aides"....

Vinnie: So to recap for the folks at home and Brandon, who is a might slow after all those hits to the head....We have Team SWAG which consists of...

....Brandon Macdingleberry...

Nigga What??  Oh That's Right....Not A DAMN Thing!!! Thumbnail.aspx?q=677499449924&id=5e5599112594d3280d725c254fff3915&url=http%3a%2f%2fi.dailymail.co.uk%2fi%2fpix%2f2008%2f04%2f11%2farticle-1014372-00E0424A00000578-533_468x783_popup

and his boy James Shark...

Nigga What??  Oh That's Right....Not A DAMN Thing!!! Thumbnail.aspx?q=960304981560&id=9cffb8858fede159f77fd881f7d0f48c&url=http%3a%2f%2fthatsenuff.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f12%2fflavor-flav-cc08

Oh and we can't forget their lady friends....

Sharky's Bottom Bitch....

Nigga What??  Oh That's Right....Not A DAMN Thing!!! Thumbnail.aspx?q=889454011282&id=f9530a3eb9359ce65dd50ce3432a2878&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.animalspedia.com%2fimages%2fwmwallpapers%2fMr-Wrinkles---Shar-Pei-1

and Anna "Scooby Doobie Doo" Macdingleberry....

Nigga What??  Oh That's Right....Not A DAMN Thing!!! Thumbnail.aspx?q=767390123199&id=57777525c2492feb701aa43836255092&url=http%3a%2f%2f4.bp.blogspot.com%2f_tsmXj_Eo11o%2fTM5LN_nUc4I%2fAAAAAAAAATA%2f4texxir2AAU%2fs1600%2fscooby%2bdoo

Versus the Fucking Cream of the Crop, The Biggest and Baddest Motherfuckers the IWF has to offer....THE IRISH INSURGENCY ARMY!!!

...Corey GODDAMN Casey....

Nigga What??  Oh That's Right....Not A DAMN Thing!!! Thumbnail.aspx?q=959840977211&id=8709516d685897e87718466316f5b1cb&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages2.fanpop.com%2fimage%2fphotos%2f11000000%2fChris-Jericho-chris-jericho-11078855-480-576

and The Biggest thing to hit the Scene, the Southern Sledgehammer himself Vinnie Van Rose.....

Nigga What??  Oh That's Right....Not A DAMN Thing!!! Thumbnail.aspx?q=893922116248&id=a0f41b38038bb98d2f49810a955778ea&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.digitaljournal.com%2fimg%2f4%2f3%2f7%2f7%2f3%2f5%2fi%2f7%2f2%2f9%2fp-large%2fLeverage_Christian_20Kane_Ph-Gavin_20Bond_19593_001_2192_R_v1

....IIA For The Fucking Win......

....I slammed the mic to the floor as the feed went to black....
Back to top Go down

Nigga What?? Oh That's Right....Not A DAMN Thing!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: