Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White Rabbit- The Birth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

White Rabbit- The Birth Empty
PostSubject: White Rabbit- The Birth   White Rabbit- The Birth I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Corey Casey’s Apartment
South Boston, Massachusetts
June 1st, 2011

Jessica Matthews
I don’t know Corey…you seem kind of…different

I shake my head and try to look sympathetic. I hadn’t really been around my apartment in a few weeks. Ever since the incident at the top of The Hill, I had been busy planning the next few steps in order to bring my ultimate plan to fruition. When I had finally come back to Boston, Jess had immediately cornered me in the living room of our apartment and demanded that the two of us “talk.” I knew she didn’t want to have an actual conversation though…she just wanted to accuse me…she just wanted to know what was going on with me.

The Lord
She wants you to admit that you are crazy

I don’t even bother turning and looking at The Lord. I knew he was sitting on the couch right behind me with an evil smirk on his face. I didn’t care though…because I knew he was right. Once The Lord managed to return, I felt like my eyes had been opened…I felt like I was finally able to see the world for what it truly was.

The Lord had pointed out all those people who were working to manipulate my life. The board of directors for IWF were working their hardest to take my share of the company away from me…they were the ones that were also behind the hiring of Nick Ridicule. Nick was trying to manipulate my life by taking over the Hall of Fame show and running it like he used to run Revolution back in NLWF. Brandon managed to manipulate a referee and take my IWF World Title from me.

The Lord had pointed out an alliance of all those who were conspiring against me…an alliance that I had never acknowledged or even dreamt was in existence.

The Lord
And don’t forget their main tool…their most important tool…the one that this alliance is using to get you to fall in line and control you…

I stare directly into the eyes of Jess. I knew he meant Jessica was that tool. I knew he meant that Jessica was this tool that the powers that be were using to get me to fall in line. The Lord had pointed out the countless failures that I had endured since she had become a mainstay in my life. He had pointed out the numerous chances I had blown back in NLWF to obtain a major world title, he had pointed out the invasion of IWF by Nick Ridicule, he had pointed out the Screwjob that went down at Bloody Sunday that robbed me of my IWF World Title.

The Lord
And she is the lynch pin of their entire operation

I smile at Jess as I reach out and take her hand

Corey Casey
Don’t worry Jess. I am fine…I promise

The Lord chuckles softly behind me

The Lord
Good work mate

Jessica looks up at me with concern in her eyes. I knew that she was scared and was extremely unbalanced right now emotionally and mentally. I mean, I didn’t blame her in the least. She was pregnant, which was already fucking with her emotions and her hormones. Combine that with the fact that…

Jessica Matthews
I’m just concerned because you have been acting so much like…like…HIM. You have been constantly showing these explosions of anger and violence on the last few Battle Grounds and the Pay Per Views…and then there is this whole “Chosen” thing…

The Lord scoffs. I could feel the disdain he had for her every single time he heard her talk. The hatred and loathing he had for her was no secret to me…in fact, a little bit of that disdain rubbed off on me every single time I felt it. I began to realize that she was this method of manipulation…that the powers that be knew that as long as I was with her that I would fall in line with their desires out of fear of losing her and fear of any harm befalling her

All that was about to change though…

Corey Casey
Jessica…baby…you shouldn’t be worried about the stuff you see me doing in the ring and at IWF shows. It’s all just an act…I’m just portraying a character. The creative team said that after Brandon failed to become a top heel, that they needed someone with experience to fill that role. And you know me…you know my past…I have that experience. What you see me doing on TV is for the good of the company. And you want the company that Charlie and I started together to succeed don’t you?

Jess nods her head “yes.” The Lord doesn’t say a word…but I can just envision the sight on his face. A massive smile of approval would grace his face as he watched me manipulate the tool of manipulation that Jess had become. She had never truly loved me…she was simply acting on orders. She had long been doing whatever it took to make sure that I was the one who was kept down and that I never tried to rise up. Well...

The Lord
Now the tables have turned. Now we will be the ones that doing the manipulating. We shall be the ones that take their tool and turn it against them. We shall be the ones to rise up and take back what is rightfully ours

I have to resist the urge to agree with The Lord aloud. So I just think to myself

“I couldn’t agree more my brother”

Jessica Matthews
Corey…I want you to promise me that you aren’t hearing any voices. I want you to promise me that this whole “Chosen” thing I see you doing week in and week out is just for show and that you aren’t losing your mind. Please…promise me…

I feel a pang of remorse shoot through my system. I mean, I would have to lie to her…I had never lied to her like this. Lying to her now would be…

???
Would be wrong

I can’t help myself as a look of surprise appears on my face. Standing behind Jess was a short, ten year old boy. The ten year old boy was wearing ripped jeans, a Boston Bruins hockey jersey and a pair of Timberland boots. I knew exactly who he was...but before I could even think his name, The Lord suddenly jumps to his feet

The Lord
Young Corey…didn’t I kill you?

Young Corey rolls his eyes and shrugs his shoulders

Young Corey
Please…you should know as well as I do that you can’t kill what isn’t real

Young Corey turns and looks at me. A look of disapproval appears on his face as he stares at me

Young Corey
You can’t lie to her man. If you walk down that path…you know that there is no going back. You know that if you lie to her about hearing and seeing us again…that she will never trust you ever again. You need to come clean Cor…

I can’t help it; I reach up and rub my eyes. A quizzical look appears on Jess’ face as she stares at me, expectancy and concern mixing with fear and uncertainty in the depths of her eyes. I can’t stop myself as I take a step forward and wrap her up in my arms

Corey Casey
I promise you Jess…I am fine

The Lord smirks smugly

The Lord
That’s my boy

Young Corey shakes his head sadly

Young Corey
You’ve doomed us all

+++++++++++++++++++++

3:00 am

Corey Casey’s Apartment
South Boston, Massachusetts
June 2nd, 2011

I am standing outside of my childhood home, breathing heavily as the polluted air of Boston fills my lungs. Boston’s air wasn’t as badly polluted as Chicago or San Francisco’s air…but still, you could smell the scent of motor fumes and catch an occasional hint of sewage every now and then, especially here in Southie.

But the pollution wasn’t the only thing that was in the air tonight. No…tonight, the scent of smoke fumes billowed into the sky from a burning house that was being consumed by flames right before me. I watch as the flames eat the old and rotted timbers of my childhood home as a smirk appears on my face. From the inside of the burning building, I could hear one ear piercing scream as the person, whom I had fatally wounded after fighting him in that same home, rings out briefly before being consumed by the fire and smothered by the thick layer of smoke billowing forth.

All of a sudden, the smirk begins to melt off of my face as I see movement within the towering inferno. It couldn’t be….he had to have died…I stabbed him in both his lungs and then punt kicked him into unconsciousness…he couldn’t be…

The figure of a man suddenly stands up in the house and begins to slowly walk towards me. The man’s skin was being consumed by the flames, the fire eating away at his flesh as he took one step after another. I try to turn and run away from the man, but my feet are frozen to the ground. The man walks towards me, bearing down on me like some sort of hungry giant. As the man’s face looms closer and closer to mine, I can see his face clearly…

Corey Casey
You…you can’t be alive…

The flaming god looks down at me as he reaches out to pick me up. His voice booms like thunder all around

God
YOU CAN NOT KILL A GOD!

Before the flaming god grabs me, I hear another ear piercing scream…this time though, I recognized the scream

Jessica Matthews
COREY! WAKE UP!

I sit bolt upright in my bed, sweating profusely. The first thing I notice is that my legs and feet are somewhat wet

Young Corey
I guess turning into a giant douche makes you have fucked up flamer dreams where you wet the bed hu?

The Lord
I don’t think this is our urine you little shit...it's something much grosser...

I turn and look over at Jess, who is holding her stomach and writhing in pain. I can see fear and panic etched deeply into her features as she stares at me. I suddenly notice her hands are resting on the outside of her stomach and pain is contorting her otherwise pretty features

Corey Casey
What’s wrong?

Young Corey
Do you really have to ask?

Jessica Matthews
MY WATER BROKE!! I’M GOING INTO LABOR! CALL AN AMBULANCE! CALL A JET! CALL SOMEONE WITH GOOD FUCKING PAIN KILLERS! FUCKING CALL SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord
Might I recommend the Ghost Busters?

I make a mental note to ignore everything The Lord says for awhile.

I quickly turn to my right and am met by Young Corey, who is holding my cell phone in his right hand

“How the hell can you pick things up? You aren’t real”

Young Corey smiles fiendishly

Young Corey
Who says I picked it up? Look at your hand

I quickly look down and see that I am, indeed, holding my cell phone in my right hand. I quickly look up at Young Corey and nod my head

“Thanks”

Young Corey shrugs his shoulders

Young Corey
Don’t mention it

My fingers fly as fast as humanly possible as I punch “9-1-1” into my cell phone and then hit the “call” button. The phone rings twice before I hear a woman’s voice on the other end

Woman
9-1-1 emergency services

The Lord chuckles sarcastically

The Lord
Wouldn’t it be great if she told you that you dialed “9-1-2” on accident?

Young Corey walks over and kicks The Lord in the shins

Corey Casey
Yes, this is Corey Casey…167 West 7th Street, South Boston. My wife is going into labor and we need an ambulance straightaway!

The Lord begins to mimic the 9-1-1 woman’s voice

The Lord
Ok, you’re going to want to take the Red Line all the way to Park Street…

Young Corey kicks The Lord again

The Lord
Ow you little shit, that hurts

Young Corey smirks smugly

Young Corey
That’s what you get for being a smart ass

I quickly think to myself

“Will you two just SHUT UP?!”

Woman
Yes Mr. Casey, we will have an ambulance there straightaway. They are ten minutes out

Before I can hear or think of anything to say to the woman, Jess lets out another ear splitting scream of agony

Jessica Matthews
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

The Lord
I’m so glad I’m not a woman

Young Corey
Let’s see, you wear eye liner, you have long dreadlocks, you have boobs, you wear “kilts” from time to time…I’d say you weren’t far off from a woman

The Lord scowls at Young Corey

The Lord
I fucking hate you

I ignore the two bickering figments of my imagination and roll over and grab Jess’ hand. I hang the cell phone up, making sure to place it in the pocket of the gym shorts that I had worn to bed, before reaching out and brushing Jess’ hair back from her face. I can feel panic and fear combining with the simmering hatred and betrayal that I had felt earlier in the day.

Corey Casey
It will be ok Jess…the ambulance is on the way…deep breaths…

A tear rolls down Jess’ cheek as she whimpers in agony. She squeezes my hand tightly as she nods her head

Jessica Matthews
Cor…it hurts so much…

I feel my heart break and guilt and remorse flood my system. How could I have thought that she would ever betray me? How could I have thought that something as innocent and beautiful as Jess would ever try to manipulate me and control me…

Suddenly, The Lord’s voice booms around the inside of my skull

The Lord
DO NOT FALL FOR HER TRICKERY!

I look up and see him standing by the side of my bed. His eyes are burning brightly with an unreal and unholy fire as he stares deep into my soul. I can almost feel his gaze staring directly at the scarred and tattered remains of what was once my immortal soul

The Lord
SHE IS THE TOOL OF OUR DEMISE! SHE IS THE ONE THAT IS BETRAYING OUR EVERY MOVEMENT TO OUR ENEMIES! SHE IS THE ONE THAT WILL CAUSE OUR DOWNFALL!

Young Corey suddenly places himself between The Lord and Jess and I. Young Corey seems to suddenly begin growing taller and taller until he is able to stand eye to eye with The Lord

Young Corey
Your lies and deceit are at an end. I have returned from the darkness from whence you banished me and I will stand as guardian of our immortal soul. I will be the one that will banish you back to your realm of nightmares!

I completely ignore the epic scene that is transpiring between my two hallucinations and concentrate on whispering in Jess’ ear

Corey Casey
I love you so much Jess. You’re going to be alright, I promise. The EMT’s are going to be here soon and they will make sure that you get to a hospital and I will do what I can to make sure that you receive the best treatment and that you get the best doctor…

I suddenly hear someone franticly pounding on the front door downstairs. I smile reassuringly at Jess

Corey Casey
The EMT’s are here baby

I quickly squeeze her hand once more before turning and diving out of bed. I sprint out of my bedroom and down the short flight of stairs that led down to the living room. I then move as quickly as possible across the living room until I reach the front door. I throw the front door open and am greeted by the sight of the two EMT personal standing outside my front door with a stretcher behind them

EMT 1
Corey Casey?

I nod my head. Behind me, I can hear The Lord mutter something about me being James Bond instead…I ignore him

Corey Casey
Yes sir. My fiancé is right upstairs, please…help her!

The EMT’s don’t say another word. The nod their heads briefly before I stand to the side and the EMT personal quickly enter the house and immediately go right upstairs. I am about to follow them upstairs when I suddenly feel the cell phone vibrate in my pocket

The Lord
You’ve got mail

I take my first step towards the stairs…

The Lord
I would check that if I were you

I turn and stare at The Lord, who has seemingly materialized from no where

Corey Casey
What could be more important than my fiancé going into labor?

The Lord shrugs his shoulders

The Lord
It could be a text from Brandon saying that he just sold Nick the majority of his shares and that Nick is now 1/3rd owner of IWF. It could be Chuck telling you that Jess is a plant and that your own personally recruited ME Security team is on their way to your apartment right now to slaughter you in your sleep…basically your hatred and your own personal well being are more important

I scowl at The Lord before reaching into my pocket and taking out the cell phone and checking the message:

[From: VVR]
[To: Lord Casey]
“The sacrifice has been obtained”

I suddenly feel a sadistic smile appear on my face. I chuckle softly in the darkness of the living room

The Lord
The Chosen have obtained her…and we both know what that means…

I shake my head in agreement

Corey Casey
She must be delivered tonight

I quickly take out my phone and immediately respond to VVR’s text with a text of my own:

[To: VVR]
[From: Lord Casey]
“Warehouse #3 Boston Harbor.... Eta 20 Min”

The Lord
Haha…ETA….nice one…

The sound of the two EMT’s wheeling the stretcher with Jess on it suddenly interrupts my thoughts. I turn my attention to the two EMT’s as the finish wheeling Jess down the stairs and across the living room

EMT 1
Sir, would you like to ride in the ambulance to the hospital?

I pause for a moment, weighing my options. I completely ignore the pleading look on Jess’ face as she stares up at me from the stretcher

The Lord
You know what must be done…and it has to be done TONIGHT

I smile at the EMT’s

Corey Casey
My car is parked right out front. I can follow behind you guys and meet you there

The EMT’s exchange confused glances and wheel Jess out of the apartment before she has a chance to say anything. I quickly turn and sprint back upstairs and put on some clothes. As I am putting on my jeans, I hear Young Corey’s voice

Young Corey
You truly are a soulless monster

I stand up and look in the mirror. I can see Young Corey sitting on my bed and The Lord standing beside me. The Lord brushes some invisible dust off of my shoulders as I smile wickedly

Corey Casey
So it is written…

The Lord smirks as he finishes my thought

The Lord
…So it shall come to pass…

I put my hood up and grab my car keys from the nightstand. I then take out my cell phone and quickly write a text to Horcrux Lave

[To: Horcrux Lave]
“The sacrifice has been obtained. I will be outside your building in five minutes”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4:30am
Outside of Warehouse #3
Boston Harbor
Boston, Massachusetts
June 2nd, 2011

I pull my black Dodge Charger up to the abandoned warehouse and put it in park. Horcrux Lave grabs the black duffel bag at his feet before he and I quickly exit the car and walk inside the warehouse. As soon as we walk through the door, I immediately smirk as I see the sacrifice’s body go limp as she slips into unconsciousness.

Corey Casey
I see you have the Sacrifice "prepped" for Mr. Lave here. Did she give you any problems??

VVR and Darren Moore both turn and look at me. Both of these men were hardened professionals and were, thus far, loyal to a fault. What I had asked them to do was no small job….and not only had they executed it flawlessly, they had executed it within hours of me informing them of their task

The Lord
They shall be valuable soldiers in the coming war

Vincent Van Rose
Nuthin that two seasoned professionals like Moore and myself couldn't handle CC. Now if you will excuse my partner and me, I have seen guys like Lave do their craft and its better left to the two of you to finish what we started, eh? I hear Dunkin Donuts and a Victory Smoke callin' my name anyways. Let's head out Moore...

I nod my head

Corey Casey
Thank you for your work gentleman, we will see you after the job is done....

VVR tips his hat to both Horcrux Lave and I before he and Darren Moore turn and walk out of the warehouse. I stare down at the sacrifices unconscious form and smirk wickedly

Corey Casey
She must be judged for her sins Horcrux…we must let the world know of her evils...

Horcrux Lave nods his head silently. He reaches up and grabs the black duffel bag, taking extra care before setting it on the ground. My smirk widens as Horcrux unzips the bag and removes two scalpels and a roll of duct tape.

Horcrux Lave
It shall be done swiftly my Lord

Horcrux hands me one of the scalpels and takes the other for himself. We quickly strip the sacrifice of her clothing and flip her over onto her stomach. Horcrux and I then quickly carve “SINNER” into the sacrifice’s back with the scalpels. I toss my scalpel back into the bag before standing up to admire our handiwork.

The Lord
Come on....We should torture her more

I shake my head

Corey Casey
If we torture her more, then she will not be an acceptable physical sacrifice and our chosen one will not desire her…no…this is more than enough pain inflicted on her from us. He shall be the one to show her the true meaning of pain…

Horcrux Lave doesn’t say a single thing. He places his scalpel back in the duffel bag as well before grabbing the roll of duct tape. Horcrux tapes the sacrifice’s ankles and wrists together tightly before placing a role of duct tape over her mouth and eyes. I grab the duffel bag and sling it over my shoulder as Horcrux Lave finishes taping the sacrifice. I quickly text VVR:

[To: VVR]
“Meet me back here in five minutes”

Horcrux Lave finishes taping the sacrifice up and tosses the roll of duct tape to me. I place the roll of duct tape in the duffel bag and zipper it up. Suddenly, I hear the sound of car doors closing and my heart begins to pound.

“It could be the cops. It could be SWAT, it could be…”

Darren Moore and VVR come strolling through the warehouse’s door. I let out a slow sigh of relief

The Lord
It’s just the rest of The Chosen…relax…

VVR nods his head towards the doors

VVR
So….about time we delivered this here girl to slaughter eh?

I chuckle softly. For some reason, VVR was the only southerner who didn’t want to make me strangle them when they talked

Corey Casey
You and I shall deliver her to our chosen advocate. Horcrux and Darren, you two take my rental car and dispose of it.

Darren Moore and Horcrux Lave both nod their heads. VVR walks over to the sacrifice and slings her over his shoulder. The four of us walk out of the warehouse and over to our vehicles. I open the back doors of the van as VVR walks over and slings the sacrifice’s body into the back. VVR then climbs into the driver’s side door while I climb into the passenger’s side door. The two vehicles roar to life and speed off into the night…each vehicle knowing the fate that awaited it by the end of the night…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

5:00am

Outside of a random apartment
Boston, Massachusetts
June 2nd, 2011

VVR parks the van outside of the apartment, taking care to be as quiet as he could. The two of us exchange glances and we both nod our heads at the same time….there would be no need for communication for what was going to occur next.

VVR exits the driver’s seat and climbs out of the car while I remove a notepad and a red sharpie from my pocket. I quickly scribble a note on a piece of paper and then tear it out of the pad. VVR suddenly opens the back doors of the van and grabs the sacrifice. I can hear his voice whisper to the sacrifice softly

VVR
Time to wake up darlin’…you’re in for a long night…

I can see VVR inject another syringe into the sacrifice’s neck before grabbing her slinging her over his shoulder. I jump out of the passenger’s seat and exit the van. I walk around to the back of the van and quickly close the doors behind VVR.

VVR walks up to the apartment’s door and places the sacrifice’s body on the doormat. He then turns and moves quickly but quietly back to the van. I lean down and smirk as the sacrifice begins to show signs of regaining consciousness. I reach out and brush her forehead with the back of my hand and whisper softly

Corey Casey
You are about to experience the longest night of your life. This is the price you pay for planning to betray IWF…the price you pay for siding with our enemies…your fate has been written…and now it is coming to pass…

I remove a small piece of duct tape from my pocket and tape the note to the sacrifice’s right breast before turning and sprinting back to the van. I smirk as I remember what I had written on the note:

“James Shark, You have been chosen to be the warrior that represents all that is good and right with IWF. As a sign of our faith in you, The Chosen have bestowed upon you, that which you have long sought after. All that we ask is that you…dispose…of her afterwards.”

I take one last look at the naked and duct taped body of Lindsay Aycliff laying outside of James Shark’s apartment before turning and nodding at VVR. VVR quickly nods his head and drives off into the night…

+
+
+
The Match+
+
+
+
Battling self-professed “Gods”+
+
+

So, this week is the first ever Showtime eh? Strange…I feel like I have been in this exact same match a few times before. Let’s see:

-I am battling two self-professed “gods”
- I am fighting against two guys who clearly want nothing more than to rip me limb from limb
-I am clearly the most hated man in this match

Yup…I have definitely been in this quandary before!

Fighting Brenton Cyrus is nothing new to me. I mean…I have fought him on multiple occasions before. But one thing has become painfully clear to me…

BRENTON CYURUS DOESN’T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME!

I am currently the one who holds the victory advantage in our little “rivalry” at this point Cyrus. Yes, it is a DQ victory…but still, a win is a win. I’d say that puts me in the driver’s seat. Strange…the two of us never seem to fight one on one now do we? I mean, there was a point in time when I believed you to be a God and I followed you and did every single thing that you asked of me…but then I awakened from the dream world Brenton. I woke up and saw what you had become…a washed up fucking no body…a has been that simply was clinging to his past accomplishments in order to try and demand respect.

I saw that you were using me for your own personal gain...something I have never forgotten. I have never forgotten the lives and friendships that I destroyed in an attempt to be the monster that you wanted me to be. I have never forgotten the countless times that I went to war for you and for Salvation…just for you to turn your back on me and the rest of the former members of Salvation. You gave me the sky Brenton…and then brought it crashing down around my head…

Consider this your wake up call

I haven’t even touched upon the fact that you simply retired when NLWF needed you most. I’m not even going to get into the fact that, instead of standing against the coming flood brought about by Nick and Brandon when they formed Fight The World, you decided to take your ball and go running home. You sicken me Cyrus…look at what you’ve become…a fucking lap dog to the most arrogant piece of shit on the face of this planet.

Don’t worry Cyrus…I will put you out of your misery. I will end the seemingly endless cycle of failures and self-mutilation that you seem to want to put yourself through. I mean, why the hell else would you be a part of Team Prick Dickicule? Because it sure as hell ain’t because he’s paying you well. I mean, honestly Brenton…THIS IS THE SAME GUY THAT ALMOST KILLED YOU AT ONE POINT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING CONSIDERING ALIGNING WITH THIS SACK OF SHIT?!

I honestly don’t even have anything to say to you. You are a shadow of your former self and I am going to take great pleasure in ending your existence

Moving on to the man of the hour…Syco Angel, ladies and gentlemen. Let’s give it up for IWF’s first inductee into our lovely little Hall of Fame. This is the guy who no sells death like Jaccky Dane no sells what little talent he might possibly possess. Syco Angel is a man that has seen it all and done it all in this industry…he has won and lost world titles, he has dated psychotic GM’s…

…He has been forced to tap out to The Asylum Walls…

Oops…did I say that last one aloud? Well, since everyone I’m sure is a little rusty, I will remind all the kids at home that SYCO ANGEL ISN’T IMMORTAL! You wanna know how I know kiddies? I KNOW BECAUSE I MADE HIM TAP THE FUCK OUT!

Syco Angel, fighting you is kind of pointless for me. You’re simply a side-show freak…a guy whose career clearly peaked a long time ago and now we’re simply trotting you out for nostalgia purposes. I mean, it’s kinda sad when the main event consist of the legendary Corey Casey, the first ever IWF Champion, the leader of The Chosen…taking on a has been and a nostalgia act

Really? This is Showtime’s first ever main event?

Who the hell am I going to be fighting next week? Hazard? Havoc? Mexican Samurai? Mark Pollak? We should just have Ryan Apollos run down to the ring as each of his four thousand different failed gimmicks and just fight me one at a time. Hell, I’m sure Shadow Demon is furiously masturbating over this main event…I mean he and that Notorious Drug Addict that he used to run around with used to be the biggest BC and Syco Angel fans on this planet. But, much like SA and BC, Shadow Demon’s sad pathetic career crested long ago…

War Games 2 to be exact

But Shadow Demon’s ineptitude and his apparent lust to pander to the unwashed and disgusting masses known as IWF’s pathetic “fans” is not the point here. The point is…I have a tremendous track record against self-professed gods. And this week…that record is only going to get better

Speaking of Gods….IWF had best prepare…HE is coming…he will unite the shows and free every member of the roster once and for all…prepare yourselves for his arrival…

So it is written…
So it shall come to pass…
Quoth The Lord…

LIVE IN SIN!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

White Rabbit- The Birth
Page 1 of 1