Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alien Dinosaurs From the Outer Space and Beyond - Chapter 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Alien Dinosaurs From the Outer Space and Beyond - Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Alien Dinosaurs From the Outer Space and Beyond - Chapter 3   The Alien Dinosaurs From the Outer Space and Beyond - Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:15 am

Green = Gunther
Red = Jesus Christ
Orange = Moses
Blue = David Hasselhoff
Cyan = Master
Yellow = Technoviking

"Techno. Wake up friend"

"Oh Gunther. I'm so cold. So cold"

"It's probably because you are lying in snow. In China. With no shirt on."

"Maybe. But I'm not going to make it Gunther. You must keep fighting. Do this in memory of me"

"Techno, you'll be okay. Hang in there friend."

"Sorry Gunther. My time has come. I've been dancing for over a hundred years. It had to come some time"

Technoviking smiled softly, and exhaled his last breath. Gunther closed his eyes for him. He crossed his arms over his chest. He watched as the rest of the guys tried to fight off the dinosaur.

"Get the fuck down everyone! Its time to show this piece of shit what the fuck it means to be the son of fucking God"

Jesus looked at the Alien Dinosaur. His eyes lit up a bright red. He shot a giant red laser beam out of his eyes, which hit the alien right in the head. The alien exploded into dust.

"Jesus, maybe you could've told us earlier that you had laser vision."

"It takes me a while to charge that nigguh up, okay? I used it as soon as I could."

They walked over to Techno.

"What do we do?"

"We need to get to Egypt. It's what Techno would have wanted. He was a good man. A great man. He never stopped jamming to the techno beats. Nothing affected him. He wanted us to keep battling. We all knew the risk when we agreed to do this. Some of us won't make it out of this alive. But it's a risk we have to take. Techno was the first. Let us make sure he did not die in vain!"

"Lets fucking do this! We're gonna kick so motherfucking alien ass. You guys just made this shit fucking personal, you stupid Niggers!"

As they took off into the sky, Gunther took one look back at the body of Technoviking. He was a great and brave man. He would be sorely missed. Gunther's slight sadness turned to anger. These Alien Dinosaurs from The Outer Space and Beyond were not going to get away with this. They had taken a good friend of Gunther's. They had made it personal. And now, what he was going to do, with help from Basshunter, The Hoff, The Undertaker, Buckethead, Jesus, and Moses, well, it was just business.

"Gunther, how long until we get to Egypt?"

"Good question Moses. I'm certain we shall be there in no time"

"I certainly hope so also"

"You guys are fucking pussies. Let's just fucking get there fast so that we can fuck some alien shit"

"Jesus, don't forget. It's not just aliens. It's The Alien Dinosaurs From The Outer Space and Beyond"

"Fuck, my bad Gunther. Shit is hard to remember sometimes"

"I understand Jesus. Let's just get to Egypt"

Gunther and the boys continued to fly towards Egypt. Gunther could see fire on the ground below him. However, he had much more important issues to deal with, rather than petty fires. He still had to find the lost Tomb of the PrimeNumbers. These Alien Dinosaurs From the Outer Space and Beyond were not going to go away easily. Especially these one's from Bakstreitboys planet. They were often the worst.

"Holy shit! Look out!"

Gunther heard The Hoff yell. He looked up, and saw a few Alien Pterodactyls From the Outer Space and Beyond flying towards them, shooting lasers off of their wings. Gunther spun around and dodged a few laser blasts. He pressed a button on his jetpack, and a double barrelled turret popped out. He grabbed the triggers and began to spray at the Pterodactyls. He hit one, slowing it down a bit. He watched as Jesus flew over and snapped it's neck, and stole it's laser guns.

"Fuck yeah! Moses, you nigger, take this laser!"

Jesus tossed Moses the laser gun. They both aimed at another Pterodactyl and fired, blasting laser beams towards the flying Alien. The beams connected, and caused the Alien to explode into thousands of pieces.

"Motherfucking win! Fuck yeah Moses, we are such fucking beasts"

Undertaker held his arms up, and a bunch of lightning bolts appeared out of nowhere, knocking the Aliens out of the sky, and spiralling down towards the ground. Gunther turned around to see one flying directly at him. He quickly smacked it with his dick, knocking it unconscious. He then grabbed it and bent it over in front of him, before plowing it with his sword, cutting it in half. He let go of it, letting it fall to the ground.

"Are they all gone?"

"Come and get some more nigguhs! Thats what I'm fucking talking about! You don't mess with the motherfucking Son of God!"

"Jesus, focus up if you please"

"Yo, my bad Gunther nigga, I'm just pumped as shit you know?"

"I understand. Look, we are at the GPS coordinates of the Temple of the PrimeNumbers"

Gunther and his crew flew down into a giant crevasse, and turned off their jetpacks. They looked around at the cliff walls. Gunther turned around and saw a giant door in front of him. It had a picture of an The Alien Dinosaur From The Outer Space and Beyond on it.

"I believe that we have located it everyone"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Gunther, what do we do from here?"

"I must go in alone. You should all stand guard around it. If any of the Alien Dinosaurs From the Outer Space and Beyond come, inform me immediately."

"Will do Gunther. Be careful"

Gunther slowly walked towards the giant doors. He looked up and admired the sheer massiveness of them. He slowly pushed them open and walked inside. The door closed behind him. He pulled out a Fleshlight, and turned it on, shining light out of the fake pussy.

He was amazed at what he saw on the wall. Pictures of historical occurrences that happened throughout the Earth's past. All of these were the cause of the Alien Dinosaurs From the Outer Space and Beyond. The Roswell Incident was there. Stonehenge. All of the world's greatest mysteries.

"Keep in control Gunther. You must focus. Find this key"

Gunther looked around at the drawings on the wall. There were pictures of all sorts of things. But there were no other doors. Gunther knew he was in the right place. But how did he get to the tomb of the PrimeNumbers? He looked down at his dick

"Show me the way"

His dick hung down low. He began to slowly turn in a circle. His dick began to grow and grow, until it shot out, fully erect. It pointed at a large painting on the wall. Gunther began to follow his dick. He walked over to the wall. It was a large picture of a woman, bending over.

"Hello there sexy lady"

Gunther tried to find any way to get past the wall. There was no secret handle or anything. He stepped back and looked at the whole picture. The woman was wearing a thong. He looked closely at it. He noticed that it seemed to stick out a bit more. He grabbed it, and touched it. He found that he could move it over to the side a bit. He moved the whole thing over, and saw a small crease and hole in the wall, right where the lady's pussy should have been.

"Of course."

Gunther pulled his pants down. He slowly walked over and stuck his extremely large penis into the hole in the wall. Somehow, it was wet, and extremely comfortable. He began to fuck the wall as hard and fast as he could. Slowly, the wall began to turn around. Finally, Gunther had managed to turn the wall completely around. He pulled his dick out, and pulled his pants up.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

"Gunther"

Gunther wheeled around. The black room suddenly became light, and many glowing figures were moving towards him.

"Master? Is that you?"

"Yes Gunther. It is I"

"Master, it has been so long."

"Gunther, you are right. It has been far too long. I have been watching you however"

"Master, I am sorry. For I killed you that fateful day"

"No my son. It was always meant to be that way"

"But Master. I looked into the eyes of the picture of Exodia. I unlocked him inside of me. I killed you, and I almost killed myself. It was not too long ago that I learned to control Exodia inside of me"

"My son. It was meant to be. I told you. You are the one. You had the moustache. This here, this is your destiny."

"My.....destiny?"

"Yes Gunther. Your destiny. You were chosen at birth to save this world. It has been written that the Alien Dinosaurs from the Outer Space and Beyond would someday come to this earth. That day has come"

"But Master. How do I defeat them?"

"Gunther, don't you see? Only you know what you must do. It is locked up deep inside. You must unlock that knowledge."

"But Master, I know not how"

"You shall know Gunther. It will come with time"

"But what must I do now Master?"

"You must go out and do what I have taught you. Channel Exodia inside of you. Control him. Combine the two of you into one. Only then will you truly know what to do"

"But Master, where is the Key? The so called Key to the VIP?"

"There was never a physical key Gunther. The Key to the VIP is inside of you. You are the one who must save this world. Let the people live on"

"Master, I shall do what you wish"

"Good. Go Gunther. Your team awaits leadership. You have what it takes. Defeat the Alien Dinosaurs from the Outer Space and Beyond once and for all"

"I shall Master. Thank you for the advice."

The room began to spin around very fast. Suddenly, Gunther found himself in the middle of the temple. He ran over to the painting of the woman bent over. There was nothing in the wall. No way to get back in. He turned and walked outside.

"Gunther. How was it?"

"Very productive. I know what we must do"

"What is that Gunther?"

"We must stay. They know where we are. And we must fight"

"Fuck yeah! Let's fuck up some stupid nigger jews, ya hear?"

"Yes Jesus. Let us do just that"

This week, I fight alongside of a very sexy pancake chef. Pancake Pete is the real deal. He is a sexy man, who really knows how to cook a delicious pancake. He is the most perfect partner that I could ever wish for. Sexy, good looking, has respect, and is a food connoisseur.

However, we are fighting a very unsexy couple. TK Jones and Chad Mason, who are both wearing dresses. That is unattractive my friends. You are not going to pick up any girls if you are forced to wear a dress all the time. Cross dressers are not attractive. And when it comes to what is attractive and not, the incredibly sexy Gunther knows what is best.

I am sexy. Pancake Pete is sexy. He works in a sexy kitchen, wearing a sexy apron. I work in a sexy studio with sexy leather jackets and pants, and sexy glasses. Of course, who could forget my incredibly sexy mullet. I am the sexiest man in the world. I have done it all. And by it I mean every attractive female ever.

There is no reason why together, the sexy Pete and I will not win this sexy tag team match. Chad and TK are not sexy. They can try to dress up like they are, wearing women's clothes. But they are only fooling themselves. Nobody finds them sexy, especially not the sexy sexy Gunther.

We shall defeat you TK and Chad. Because you are not sexy

But Pancake Pete is sexy

And Gunther is sexy

The sexiest man in the world
Back to top Go down

The Alien Dinosaurs From the Outer Space and Beyond - Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: