Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A brief hiatus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A brief hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: A brief hiatus    A brief hiatus  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

It's not often that I step away from the boards. I tend to like roleplaying every week, even if some weeks I can't manage to put together the kind of efforts I'd like to. However, I'm going to be stepping away for a short while. Over the weekend, I discovered that a close friend of mine has passed away. I've been dealing with it the best I can, but it's effecting me in ways that I can't really cope with. My ability to focus is suffering, my own personal grief is filling me with the need to just fuck off for awhile, so I've decided to step away for a short while.

Make no mistake; I'm not leaving IWF-I'm just taking a week or two away from everything to get my head on straight. I'll remain a minor presence on the forums-I will respond to PMs and other such things if needed, but I'd greatly prefer to be left alone during this time period.

I appreciate your understanding in advance, boys and girls. When I come back, I'll dedicate myself to kicking your asses. In all seriousness though, I'll be back soon.

Thanks again, guys.

Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

A brief hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brief hiatus    A brief hiatus  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Not a problem at all, Loca. Take all the time you need. Real life comes first.

We always wish you the best, and hope everything turns out alright. The door are always open. Come back whenever you're ready.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

A brief hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brief hiatus    A brief hiatus  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Yeah Loca take all the time you need. Real life shit comes first and foremost. We promise that your career and character will be here when you come back!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

A brief hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brief hiatus    A brief hiatus  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 pm

The good news is that this isn't NLWF. If it was, I'd bet money that we'd see a crucifixion this week. Neutral

But don't worry Loca, as CHuck said, Real life comes first. Take all the time you need, come back whenever you're ready. We'll be glad to have you back whenever you feel up to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A brief hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brief hiatus    A brief hiatus  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brief hiatus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: