Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Dont Know Him

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Dont Know Him Empty
PostSubject: I Dont Know Him   I Dont Know Him I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:47 pm

I Dont Know Him Rampage_jackson_12
I Dont Know Him

The scene cut back and Ronald Benson stood in the middle of his stage with the signature two couches behind him. He had a microphone in his hand and wore a gray suit.

Welcome back everybody!, Welcome back!, if your just joining us you missed Adam Sandler.... oh Adam, love to watch him leave but hate to see him go haha

The audience roared with laughter

My next guest is no stranger to the wrestling world, all his wrestling bouts that he has won has ended by devastating knockout....ouch, his upcoming match is this Saturday, March the 12th, hes from the streets of Brooklyn New York, please welcome, James 'The Baddest....Man on the planet James Shark everybody!

The audience roared with a mixed of boos and cheers as James Shark walked out of a hallway. He walked down the few steps to give Ronald 'props' instead of a handshake, and began pointing out the hot babes in the crowd with a wink and a few blown kisses, Ronald showed James back to the upper stage as they both took a seat.

Now James, can I call you Shark?, Sharky?, Ill call you Mr.Shark, what would you like to be called?

Settle down homeboy, it dont matter, the babes call me Sharky, the nerds call me Mr.Shark and homeboys...homeboys just call me Shark, it up to them, know what Im sayin?

Well....I dont consider myself a babe...

The fans again roared with laughter

I dont consider myself a nerd... and I dont think we known eachother long enough for you to consider me a 'homeboy', how about I just call you James.

Whatever floats yo boat nigg*.

As James Shark said the n word, he could hear the loud censor, they had censored the n word, James Shark jumped out of his seat in shock as the crowd roared with laughter.

Ya, thats why I did not introduce you by your real nickname, the censor beeper scares me too, now if I could ask you to refrain from using the n-word on this sho-

Nigg* Ni*ga N*gga *igga Ni*gga Nig*a Nigg*

The loud beep played again and again as James Shark repeated the n word, he seemed in shock that they censored it.

That aint cool homie, das dont right racist, feel me?

Ronald looked a bit intimidated as the audience laughed.

Well some people find it offended that you use the n-word

Some people??, maaaaan fuck some people, know what Im saying?

Ronald began to sweat, he immidietly changed the subject

Well James you seem like you can get very angry, have you ever gotten angry in any of your wrestling matches?

Well.... nahhhh, well...wait ye ye I have, there was this one time, I was facin this dude, It was an amateur match, way before I got into bein a professional, and this dude, I was kickin his ass, feel me?, I kept givin him bodyshots, knockout shots, dude was tough he wasnt fallin, but then all of a sudden I decided 'oh well ima jus pin him', so I dropped him with a nasty slam and pinned homie down and all of a sudden homie crawls over to the refferee and he begin to tell the reff 'disqualify him, disqualify him, hes cheating"

The fans begin to laugh loudly and James expression on his face

And I was like, SAY WHAT?, like damn, first of all, I couldnt knock this guy out, and then when I go to do the pinfall, homeboy is still not quittin, then he got the nerve to say Im cheatin

Ronald looked scared as the fans reacted to Ronalds facial expression with laughter

Oh... I will never say your cheating James.

James cocked a smile.

Glad I can count on you homie, next time I get a wife or an offical girlfriend, Ill be sure to use your place for sexy time so I dont get caught.

They both laughed then gave eachother props, some female members in the audience shook their heads as their husbands laughed.

Now, this upcoming fight, who are you facing?

Im fightin the ni*ga named....damn censors, Im fightin the dude named uh... Chad Mason.

The fans cheered in support for Chad.

Right.. do you know this guy?

Ronald looked suspicious as to how James brought him up.

Well.... I've seen him, I - I know him, I've seen him, I - I Dont know him.

The fans roared in laughter but there were a few that gave James a few boos

You've seen some of his matches though right?

Well ye ye, I've seen some tapes of his past matches.

What do you think?

I - I, I cant watch it man, the dude sucks shit, I just cant watch a minute of it.

The audience went "oooooooh"

I mean hes exactly like Chuck Matthews except worse, way worse. He so borin, he cant wrestle. It just a tough thing to watch, Its one of those moments where you feel sorry for the dude. I dont understand how some people become professionals. Chad Mason is a sour puss lil punk as* bit*h, He cant wrestle, he cant fight, dude cant do anything right.

Woah you seem angry, did he call you a cheater?

The fans again roared with laughter

Nah Nah, Im always like this, if you know me, I like to hype fights up, Im one of those guys that talk alot alot alot....alot of shit, I do that cause I know most of time I can back that shit up. Im tellin you, there aint nothin worse than a dude who talks alot of shit and backs all that shit up, and auctually, Chad hasn't said a WORD about me, not one peep.

Maybe hes scared

Hell to the yeah hes scared.

The fans bood and started a Chad chant. James got up from the couch and stuck the middle finger and everyone in attendance

Fu*k all yall.

Woah, James sit down, hes just playing everybody.

Hell to the nahhh I aint playin

James sat back down on the couch.

I hope all these punks show up this Saturday. Its gon be a one sided beatdown, for real. Chad Mason aint gon know what to hell to do, Im gon hurt that boy for real, and that law he put up on me..

What law?

Homeboy put up a 'Masons law', some law that means during the match I can do whatever the fu*k I want, and Chad has to follow the rules.

Woah not very smart now was it for Mr.Mason

Not smart at all ni*ga, that law, that law is writing a cheque that yo ass just cant cash mothafu*ka

Ok this is getting a little bit out of control here, James look, I wish you luck on your upcoming match, uh I think thats the normal thing to say right?, good luck, kick his ass, it was uh very nice to meet you, cant wait to see this match, Ladies and Gentlemen, IWF makes its debut this Saturday and it also marks the return of James Shark, dont miss it this saturday night, march 12th, I hope to see you all there.

James nodded his head, he was still pumped up as he had those mean look on his eyes as the scene faded to black.
Back to top Go down

I Dont Know Him
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: