Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a Road to Valhalla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

What a Road to Valhalla Empty
PostSubject: What a Road to Valhalla   What a Road to Valhalla I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 pm

The Ninja, the man I pinned in my first match on Cataclysm, and he is a threat when it’s the right time. Right now it isn’t the right time. He’s lost to me and I don’t think anyone will percieve him as a threat because of it.

Gunther, the one guy in this match I just don’t get. He’s got this innate need to say anything related to the word sexy, a hundred times an hour. Add to that his little mustache, people think it has special powers and can block anything.

Matt Rydell another person I defeated in my first match on Cataclysm. Chucky’s little project, I have yet to see the reason behind it and I have yet to see any results. If he wants to prove me wrong, Road to Valhalla is the place to do it.

Matthew Young, who the hell is this guy and just what has he done?

Axel Van Osbourne, sounds like another buddy of Vince’s found his way into the IWF.

Chuck Matthews, welcome back to the ring Chucky, too bad you won’t be winning the match, there is such a thing as ring rust and one match doesn’t shake it off. So you’ll still be a rusted up machine attempting to finish shaking off that rust that’s still there.

Ruben Ricardo Leon or Dan Alexander, I have no idea which one of you will win, but at the end, you’ll have no rest for the wicked and you’ll be fighting like a dead duck.

Kable, who the hell is Kable.

Jason Hawk or Death Angel or Syco Angel or whoever that fat ass is calling himself. Jason, would be a real threat to my hopes of winning this match, Death Angel would just be a threat when it comes to attempting to pick him up.

Astro, just like before who now?

Connor O’Shannon or Vincent Van Rose. I respect both men, but I don’t think they’ll be in any condition after the war they’ll put on. Regardless, I am not going to be letting my guard down if it comes down to me vs one or those two..

Chad Mason, Mr. Upset who’s become Mr. Joke. I don’t think he’ll be a problem, and that’s all I have to say.

Alison Williams, Brandon’s current girlfriend. She might just be the person I face when I enter, but I’m not ruling anyone else out yet. It would be interesting, cause it’ll be the closest we will be to “wrestling” each other, and I don’t think we’ll get any closer considering we can barely stand being in the same room with one another.

Tyson Rowle, the loudmouth with a glass jaw. He seems like someone who could be a threat, but I have yet to see something that makes me think he is truly a threat.

Nick Ridicule, one of my best matches of my career happened to be against him. However, he just doesn’t seem the same as before. Something’s changed about him.

James Macdonald, B-Mac’s brother, he might have potential, but we might just have to wait and see.

Pancake Pete, I like pancakes. But I don’t think I like him, I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

Keith Axel. Who the hell is Keith Axel?

Corey Casey and his little friends, Corey is a threat, the rest are just feathers in the wind. Corey is probably the favorite in this match, other than another certain someone who might not wake from a deep sleep in time. I’ve had my own personal problems with Corey, but I’m not dwelling on it anymore. Mostly cause it was a real distraction before. And now it’s different and I will not allow it to distract me anymore.
Back to top Go down

What a Road to Valhalla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: