Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekkusu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sekkusu Empty
PostSubject: Sekkusu   Sekkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Post PPV

The Ninja sits on the bench in the locker room with an ice bag on his lap. He's so embarrassed.
A light knock is on the door of his personal locker room he tells the person to come in, it's his girlfriend
"Sasha"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

she cuddles next to him and he gazes at her chest, the camera slowly pans in to her all natural bust.

Scene 1:
It's morning and the Ninja is kicking a punching bag as music amplifies each strike in the background

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

scene 2:
The Ninja voice over:
Pancake Pete, I'm not in the mood for your goofy-happy go lucky-never say die-always plucky way
I am still a good guy and fan favorite, but I am in a dark, dark place and if you even breath on me
motha'fucka you're gonna be bleeding blood not syrup, stick a fork in you you'll be gone and I shall
stand above with my mighty sword as I stab into your internal soul and watch your body take the toll
I smirk a gruesome devilish smirk as the pain rushes through your carcass as he lay strangled by my
nunchucks,a shuriken deep in your throat, rapid punches to your brain as I slice open every vein with
my daggers, cutting off all your swagger. You will victim to the That's What She said because it is . . .

THE WAY OF THE FUCKING NINJA!
Back to top Go down

Sekkusu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: