Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's Empty
PostSubject: Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's   Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 pm

So, after the last two or three shows, i've noticed a drastic increase in the number of "rp's" that are just either youtube clips, or links, or GIF's, or pics...

Starting next week (Battle Grounds X) all of these forms of media will NOT count as rp's. I mean, using youtube clips or cool pics to accentuate your rp or a point you have is cool...but just posting an rp that shows some dude's head blowing up and then calling it an "rp" isn't gonna fly anymore.

The reasoning behind this is because...well...honestly...it's kind of annoying busting your ass all week and then logging on to see 40 rp's and think "FUCK YEAH!" ...only to see that 39 of the 40 rp's are youtube links or GIF's.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's   Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:13 pm

To back Corey up on it, prove he's not just making shit up and trying to do some hostile takeover. LOL

I agree though. You spend the week writing some well thought-out, 2000 word RP (or a fucking million if you're Brandon or Corey Neutral) only to see that half the other RP's for the show is a picture......and that's it...that's really starting to get old. It was pretty funny in the beginning, but now it's just getting annoying. Doesn't add anything to RP's, or the site as a whole. Looks pretty bad for anyone checking us out, looking at the RP boards, seeing a high count, then realizing three or four are just making dumbass posts of pictures or youtube links...yeah, you get it.

Point is, stop doing it.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's   Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Say please nigga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's   Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:39 am

Yeah. The week I did so was a one time thing for Shark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's   Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:40 am

Sorry Sharky dawg.

It's the right thing to do though, we want the RP count to represent the hard work of our members, not half of them being pictures copied and pasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's   Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics/GIF/Youtube links and vids in RP's
Page 1 of 1