Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate you Tyson Rowle!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I hate you Tyson Rowle! Empty
PostSubject: I hate you Tyson Rowle!   I hate you Tyson Rowle! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Lee knew that he would be returning to the wrestling ring once he got better. He had to get in ring shape. He had to get in shape for his wrestling return. He wanted to show the wrestling world that he wasn't a joke. He wanted to show the wrestling world that he was a force to be reckoned with. It had been a while since he wrestled in the IWF and now coming back, he was a changed man.

The first thing Lee wanted to work on was his ability to last in the wrestling ring. He wanted to be able to wrestle with the big boys of the IWF. He didn't want to be a loser. He didn't want to be the loveable loser that he was known as. He wanted to be known as a champion. A real man. He wanted people to know when he stepped in the ring it was going to be a big fight.

So what did Lee do? About a month ago, when the weather started to get really nice out, he decided he'd start jogging around the block. He couldn't afford a gym membership, nor did he want one. He is cheap and doesn't like to spend his money on things like that.

At first he couldn't run very far. He couldn't even make it around the block. It was horrible. Lee persisted though and after a few days and a lot of cursing and throwing up, he finally made it around the block without stopping. He was so out of shape. He was never in shape to begin with.

Soon there after he started to run around the block. It was the next step on his way to becoming in shape. He was determined to make something of himself. He didn't want people to laugh when they saw him as an opponent on the card for IWF. He wanted people to fear him. To be afraid of the name Libra.

Lee also had another idea. He had never trained to fight. He never knew how to fight. The only thing he knew were the wrestling moves he watched on television and even then, he didn't know how to do them.

He decided to join a Karate class. There he would get the exercise and the proper technique on how to defend himself in the wrestling ring against all comers. He started this a bit when he was away from the wrestling world. Lee was always a guy who would prepare ahead of time.

It didn't take him too long before he got his yellow belt. The first belt was the white belt and he learned the basic blocks, punches and kicks. It was really simple for Lee and he caught on quick.

After downing a powerade of the Orange Tangerine flavor, he was exhausted from running around the block on a breezy day. He was sweating and soon he'd be singing in the shower. First though, he had to cut a promo on Tyson Rowle. He sets up the camera and gets ready for his promo on Tyson Rowle. He is now the man known as Libra.

Libra: Tyson, Tyson, Tyson, Tyson. What can I say about you. You know, I feel really bad for you. I have a heart you know, but I'm not going to go softly on you. As a matter of fact, I'm going to punch you in the throat. I'm going to beat your face in with my fists Rowle. If you think I'm some push over, if you think I'm some shmuck, if you think I'm some loser, well think again. I'm not a loser. I'm a winner. Tyson, when I get you in the ring at Battlegrounds, I'm going to destroy you in front of the wrestling world. You don't stand a chance. You stand no chance at all against me. I hate you and I barely know you, but once we step in the ring together, I will know you. It's going to become a blood bath. The ring is going to soaked in your blood. You will never be heard from again Tyson. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that you're not able to sleep. I bet you're holding your teddy bear at night not knowing what you're getting into. Tyson, I want you to know, this is going to be the biggest fight of your life. This is going to be the biggest fight of your career. You don't stand a chance. You better not show up if you know what's good for you. I'm warning you.

Lee shuts off the camera and goes to put it away when he gets a call. He walks over to the telephone and begins to speak to the person on the other line. They talk for a moment. It's Jessica and she wants to apologize for what happened to him. Lee said she can stuff her sorries in a sack because he doesn't care. Jessica says that they should get back together. Lee says that he's busy and he is returning to the ring. He says that she is probably only using him now that he is going to be famous again because he is on live television. Jessica says it's not like that. She says that she has broken up with her boyfriend and she doesn't want a boyfriend but wants Lee. Lee says he will think about it and talk to her when he gets back from the show but right now he has to go. He says that if she wants to see him that she should watch him on television this Saturday night. He hangs up the phone after they say good bye to each other. Lee will think about being with her but he knows that he doesn't want a relationship with anyone. He thinks to himself that he will keep her as a friend with benefits. Lee will talk to her after the show but for now he has one person on his mind and that is Tyson Rowle.

Back to top Go down

I hate you Tyson Rowle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: