Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best WWE moment in the last how many years?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Best WWE moment in the last how many years? Empty
PostSubject: Best WWE moment in the last how many years?   Best WWE moment in the last how many years? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Best WWE moment in the last how many years?   Best WWE moment in the last how many years? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:03 am

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST
PROMO
EVER!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Best WWE moment in the last how many years?   Best WWE moment in the last how many years? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 am

THIS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN IN WRESTLING IN THE LAST DECADE!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

PostSubject: Re: Best WWE moment in the last how many years?   Best WWE moment in the last how many years? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 am

Anyone notice the irony of what he's wearing?

CM Punk=Straightedge

Stone Cold Steve Austin=Loves his beer

CM Punk + Stone Cold T-Shirt = ???
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Best WWE moment in the last how many years?   Best WWE moment in the last how many years? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 am

The following is an article from wrestlezone.com

"While some people backstage knew it was coming, CM Punk's shoot promo on Monday Night Raw certainly had everyone buzzing. When Punk started talking about being "a Paul Heyman guy," and referenced controversial, past WWE names like Brock Lesnar, many wrestlers watching on the monitor were said to be "simply and solidly stunned" according to one WWE Superstar we spoke with, and several others were trying to find out Talent Exec John Laurinaitis' reaction as well.

While no one believes Punk went into business for himself, the majority of the Raw locker room was said to be "in shock" (according to one source in production) over how strong the shoot promo was, and the delivery."
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Best WWE moment in the last how many years?   Best WWE moment in the last how many years? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 am

I loved how he basically went out there and said what he wanted to say. It definitely got wrestling people talking about the WWE again....It's all over my Facebook like the big titted trolls HA!!! I don't think it was a shoot though because frankly it went on too long. If it was a shoot Vince would have cut his mic right after the Lesnar and Laurinitis comments, because Vinnie Mac does believe in free speech. But whatever it was it was very cool none the less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best WWE moment in the last how many years?   Best WWE moment in the last how many years? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Dude good on him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

PostSubject: Re: Best WWE moment in the last how many years?   Best WWE moment in the last how many years? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm

This is from NoDQ.com:

Sources report that CM Punk’s entire promo at the end of RAW this week was improvised by Punk and not scripted. Nobody in the back knew what Punk was going to say until he said it live on RAW.

WWE officials told Punk to go out and say in his own words why he was leaving the company, why he wanted the WWE Title and why he wanted to leave with it in his possession. There was a discussion that when officials felt Punk was going too far, they would pull the plug on the segment and cut his mic.

It’s said that Punk was upset months ago when Triple H came back to feud with The Undertaker and while some of his comments on RAW towards Vince McMahon were well thought out to appear not as a shoot to the average viewer, most believe that Punk’s comments towards Triple H and John Laurinaitis were strictly a shoot.

Word also is that Punk had some notes for his speech jotted down on his wrist tape.

As far as his contract status, Punk’s deal apparently expires the second week of July but he signed an extension to work through Money in the Bank. Still with last night’s new storyline development, sources maintain that Punk is leaving at Money in the Bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best WWE moment in the last how many years?   Best WWE moment in the last how many years? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best WWE moment in the last how many years?
Page 1 of 1