Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dan Alexander's Stand

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dan Alexander's Stand Empty
PostSubject: Dan Alexander's Stand   Dan Alexander's Stand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:33 pm

For my opponent at Heroes Also Die I would like to congratulate you. I want to praise you for your hard work and sacrafice here at IWF. Let me be the first one to tell you that holding this title is unlike anything else in this world.

Dan shifts the title on his shoulder.

So for making it this far I applaud you. I truly applaud your efforts, because as we all know it isn't easy to even make in this business. There is a lot of work involved. And a lot of pain. A lot of it. And as you should know there will be even more pain in your future.

Dan walks over to a chair and sits down.

Let's talk about the match shall we? This Sunday you will go one on one with me. I have the disadvantadge of not knowing you or the kind of match we will have. So you will have the element of surprise at your disposal. You will also note that my right arm is not at one hundred percent.

Dan looks at the sling on his right arm.

Someone was gracious enough to injure it just the other week.

Dan looks at the camera.

HAI ESS DEE!

Dan looks back.

So you will also have the advantadge of being one hundred percent. Now you and everyone else may have heard the rumours. A popular one is that you are James Shark. Is it you James? Only you know that. I know now that it is not Shadow Demon or Corey Casey since they have their own little party in a cage this Sunday. It probably won't be Chuk because he hurt his poor little self as I suspected he would. Then there is Syco Angel. Every week since his lost to me he has been trying to get into my mind. Playing these stupid little tricks on me. Trying to get me to wilt under the pressure. But I can see through all that rubbish. He gave me his best and I still beat him and proved that he is only a shadow of his former self. Maybe it's Brandon Macdonald? He escaped with the skin of his teeth the last time he faced me. Now he says he is a changed man but I know better. It is all a facade. He still lives with his demons. How about Matt Rydell? He was supposed to be Chuck's protoge but we all know how that turned out. Ryan Apollos maybe? Or maybe even Chris Matthews? Wouldn't that be a surprise. He jumps off of his throne just to face me and add the IWF Title to his legacy. Wouldn't that do wonders for his ego.

Dan stands up from the chair and gets his title from the desk where he placed it.

Who am I forgetting? The Ninja? That would be a nice surprise. Tyson Rowle? Does he deserve it? Does Vincent Van Rose want to hog both titles? Does Jason Hawk want to jump out of retirement for his one and only chance at this title? My head spins at all the possible contenders out there. Except one. Alison Williams. I've had my eye on you for a while. And I know that you above everyone else wants this title. You want this title because I have it. And you hate me for it. You hate every breath I take. You watch me from the back while you seeth in anger and frusturation. Sure there are a lot of guys in the back that dislike me or just plain old hate me, but not like you. Not the way you do. You hate my very being. Now I have to be rational in that you probably won't get the title shot. You haven't done anything to deserve it except maybe sleep with Chuk again. You probably aren't even considered in the title picture. But I know you want it. I know you want me. Because I have everything that you want. I have the fame. I have the fortune. I have the title and there is nothing you can do about it save for joining me. So Alison. I invite you to join me in my corner at Heroes Also Die against whoever it may be that I have to face. Come whatever may I want you by my side. You know you want to accept this offer. This is your only chance to come to terms with what has been bothering you since I came here.

Dan looks around and starts to walk away.

And to whoever it is I am facing at Heroes Also Die. I congratulate you again. Cause you will have faced the greatest superstar to ever have held this title.

He turns around to face the camera one more time.

Me.
Back to top Go down

Dan Alexander's Stand
Page 1 of 1