Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

..Matt Young Productions..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

..Matt Young Productions.. Empty
PostSubject: ..Matt Young Productions..   ..Matt Young Productions.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:55 pm

he gets the chicks on a saturday night. he owns the dance floor every night. he wakes up in the morning, with a different girl next to him every night. his not just a party rocker. but his the media attraction. his the pimpin master. but of course, pulling girls is not only the thing that he does for a living. no, of course not. not only is the man a pimp. but he is also,
the greatest wrestler in the world? isn't it pretty obvious who i am talking about? i am talking about the media attraction. the king of kings.
i am talking about myself. i am talking about matthew charles young.
the reason why people even watch television. a god of wrestling.
the next big thing. the future. a man with to many nicknames.
i weigh in a two hundred and twenty pounds, i am from detroit, michigan.
basically the greatest town in the united states of america baby!
i got the awesome shades. i am six foot tall exact! got the weird but amazing attire!my swagger is literally on point everynight. his the man that everybody loves! everybody loves raymond matt young! i am mr awesome, literally!if you love me then, thank you. but if you hate me then, fuck you sucker.
-

the scene was dark, and gloomy. no one was in sight. the roads were clear, like the sky above. all you could hear was the whistles of the wind, blowing gentally across the skies. the camera's zoomed over to the far left of the road. there was a man, sitting on a bench. alone. wearing a black leather coat, a new jersey hat. and some nice black sinny jeans, which blended in with the bench. as the camera crew began to move over to the man, there was a weird noise coming from him. the camera crew finally came towards the man. the mysterious man lifted up his new jersey hat. as he did so, his face became more clear. the camera's zoomed more closely into his face. suddenly, the man's eyes shot at the camera. one of the camera crew men jumped as he did so. the mysterious figure smirked arrogantly. the man then reached into his pocket, and got out a fagg. he reached down below him, and picked up his lighter. he perfectly lighted his ciggerette, the man shivered as his lips touched the fag. he blew out the smoke rather quickly, which then disappeared. he breathed out, and smiled to the cameras. after having a couple of puffs, he dropped the ciggerette on the ground. and thens stomped on it. he sniffed, as one of the interviewers finally arrived to the scene. the mysterious man, glared at the interviewer. his eyes staying on him, like a hawk watching a child rott away. the man, then finally took off his hat. it was more clear now, who he was. the camera's once again zoomed over to him. it was matt young. the interviewer stepped away from the darkness, to get a better look at young. finally, conversation began..

''mister, mister matt young. sir. me and my crew were wondering if we were able to interview you right now.. of course if you're not busy sir..''

''go for it, and your name is?''

''mark.. mark hanson. i work for wrestling media. a company which has just opened. you will be the first star who we are interviewing mr young, lets begin..''

''lets get the camera rolling boys, and we are going to star broadcasting, in three, two, one. ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. i am here live, in detroit michigan outside the sunnyside arena. standing here, with my first guest. mr matt young! great to be interviewing you, mr young!''

''yeah, yeah. its my pleasure, lets just get to the question's mark!

''okay, my first question for you is this, what is your ultimate goal right now in your wrestling career? what do you want more than anything in the world?

''what do i want? recognition. from every federation. lets be honest, i haven't be recognised as a big star in any of my federation's i am currently in. i am a mid carder, not even that sometimes. sometimes people consider me as a lower carder or tag team. i think i deserve to be pushed to main eventing. i know i can main event! i have done it plenty of times! i just need some people to give me a chance! i am the best at what i do! everyone knows that i am the media attraction. everyday, i get people come up to me, and want them to sign there autographs, and i get people wanting to be in there movie's, or they want to interview me! the crowd love me, even though i am a fucking dickhead. i think everyone wants to see, matt young get pushed to the top of online wrestling.''

''that is very true mr young. now, my next question. you have recently signed with new empire wrestling. how do you think you will do there? oh, and also! it was announced that you are to be apart in the first show! and you will be competing for the world television championship! how do you feel about that!

''happy, as any other man will feel. i mean, i am the reason why people watch television. i am television. i am the radio! i am every single kind of media you know.. but i need more than that! i need world championships! i need proper great success's. world television, is the first step to immortallity!''

''my last question for you mr matt young. by the end of your career. what do you want to be known as? thats probably on everyones mind really..

''I want to be known as the media legend! the man that everyone looks up to. the man, that could be a real dick, but a funny guy at the same time. i want to be known as a world champion. but now, i am concentrating, on winning the world television championship, in new edge wrestling. then after that, the world champion search begins my friend! in every federation i am in. isurgency wrestling federation, world turmoil federation. the lot. i am coming for world titles! oops, look at the time. sorry i have to leave so early, i am late for my third date of the night.''

young got up from his seat, and then shook the hand of mark hanson. young then walked away into the darkness in detroit michigan. the camera's slowly faded away, as soon as young disppeared in the distance..
Back to top Go down

..Matt Young Productions..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: