Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawk and da lazy ass.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hawk and da lazy ass. Empty
PostSubject: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Dan limps over in the hallway after the match with Ryan Apollos. He sees Hawk's door. He throws it open and Hawk looks up shocked. But then Hawk smiles. Dan limps in still bloody and sweaty. Dan stares at him with an angry face.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Jason Hawk
Hai Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Dan
That's all you have to say?

Dan looks at him. Hawk stares back.

Dan
You call me a lazyass? And that's it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Shadow Demon wanders into the office after overhearing the conversation.

Shadow Demon
You know, Dan, the treadmill in the locker room works pretty well Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Dan turns around.

Dan
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALWAYS HERE? ARE YOU STALKING HAWK?! FUCKING CRAZY ASS CLOWN! This is all your fault in the first place. You did this to me. You shouldn't be here. You should be fired you dangerous son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:39 pm

-Sean Libby walks into the room with his High Impact title-

-Lifts his hand and points at Dan-

Sean Libby:
Your a phoney. Its all about da Libbeh noa!

-Libby smiles Very Happy and leaves-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Dan
Da fuck was that.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:23 am

Shadow Demon reaches into his jacket and pulls out a clipboard. He holds it up to Dan. It's a record showing how many times he has entered the office. The page is completely filled with markings.

Shadow Demon
U MAD? Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:13 pm

I look at Dan.

Jason Hawk.
You know what your problem is Dan? You complain about the littlest things. So what? I called you a lazyass? You just called Shadow over here a crazy ass clown. He doesn't complain. But anyways.. what do you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:24 am

Shadow Demon
YA!, C, N0T 0NLIE CHUK KN0Z WUT UR PR0BLEMZ IZ, BUTT JHAWK DUZ 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:55 am

Dan looked at himself. He was frail and looked horrible. He didn't realized he looked this way until now. Hawk and Shadow Demon just looked at him. Dan didn't know what to do next. Without a word he starts limping over to the door and exits the office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and da lazy ass.   Hawk and da lazy ass. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk and da lazy ass.
Page 1 of 1