Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IWF Corporate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

IWF Corporate Empty
PostSubject: IWF Corporate   IWF Corporate I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:46 am

So, to clear up some confusion: Yeah, Brandon, Corey, and Chuck run IWF (with a lot of help from Shadow and Jason now). That's management OOC. Not the important thing.

Since a lot of new guys ask me, and since RP's get this wrong almost every time, this is what the in-character corporate structure looks like:

Rick Christian - CEO

Corey Casey - Co-Owner/Founder

Brandon Macdonald - Founder and General Manager

Chuck Matthews is credited as a co-founder, but currently holds NO power in IWF. He is the current CEO of Matthews Enterprises, and owns Matthews Entertainment Network (MEN TV), which is responsible for putting IWF shows on TV.

IWF Headquarters is located in Boston, Massachusetts

ME Headquarters is in Chicago, Illinois

If you want to write an RP about meeting the owner or some authority figure in IWF, Corey, Rick, or Brandon are your guys (Most likely Rick, since Corey and Brandon are their own characters, have their own agendas, and need to give the go-ahead before being used)

If you're looking for a TV contract or want to talk to the guy putting the wrestling shows on TV, THAT'S when you need to talk to Chuck.

Just for future reference, since most new guys simply assume the admins and IC owners are the same. Also because I see a lot of RP's about "Chuck Matthews signed me to an IWF contract."

That is all.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

IWF Corporate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: IWF News-
Jump to: