Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to Reflect.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time to Reflect..... Empty
PostSubject: Time to Reflect.....   Time to Reflect..... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:42 pm

....It was strange being in the arena with no one around. Each footfall down the entrance ramp echoed to every corner of the arena. It made my heavy cowboy boots sound like a regiment marching to war. And I guess that's about what I was doing. This match is a Triple Cage, and by looking at this monstrosity, it is going to be a WAR....

....The first Cage, yeah nothing really special. Just unforgiving harsh, cold steel locking us in for the duration. Even just a simple cage match like one would have in this cell can change a wrestler forever, and not always in a good way. The walls themselves are weapons, draining all resolve from even the strongest of men.....

....Then we have the second level. Weapons hanging all over the walls....That right there is my wheel house. That is what makes a guy like me smile ear to ear like it's Christmas morning and I just got my Red Rider BB Gun....Not only can I throw the other three mother fuckers from pillar to post and fuck them up, but I can crack skulls with a well placed sledge hammer. Hell maybe my trusty flaming chainsaw will come into play. All in all great times will be had in that there lil box.....

.....The third and final level has two sides covered in barbed wire. I wonder what sick fuck decided, "Hey after they fuck each other up getting to this point, let's make it damn near impossible to get there blood soaked ass any further." This cage oozes CC's sadistic stink, and honestly.....I LOVE IT!!!!

....I had made my way right up to the door of the bottom cage. I was so close to my destiny I could reach out and touch it. As my fingers lovingly carressed the cold steel I could hear the screams of those that had been locked inside the Torture Chamber before me echoing in my head. The shrill screams and echoing clown like laughter of Shadow Demon, the twisted sadistic laughter and bellowing howls of my mentor Corey Casey. Those along with the tortured cries and baleful screams of so many others. Come From the Ashes, who else would chalk up a tortured soul to the machinations of the structure before me??

....To a man no one stepping in that structure truly knows what they are getting into. Hell these posers don't have the stomach for the cruelty that awaits them. I don't think a one of them will last to pull down that strap but me. I have been through agony and torture way more hellacious and sadistic than any sick and twisted thing like this could inflict on me.....

Coldwater: Your damn right you have been through worse boy....I wouldn't be here to tell ya if you hadn't.....

VVR: Where in the hell did you come from??

....I looked over and Christian Coldwater, the embodiment of my twisted evil sie was sitting front row, his feet up on the barricade with a wicked grin from ear to ear. I thought I had pushed him back down....Evidently, shit like this makes him pop in to say hello.

Coldwater: You can't tell me that looking at this fucker and knowing what in the hell we are capable of inside it doesn't get ya sporting a woody with a cheeseburger perched on the end of it....I know what drives you Van Rose and pain and suffering of others is numero uno on that list lately....You can't lie to me.

....He was right in a less crude manner of speaking. Thinking about laying out Rowle and Apollos and fucking that lil leprechaun O'Rourke up beyond belief and raising htat belt high over my head yet again did bring a pretty sweet smile to my face....

Coldwater: See there it is good boy....You know you wanna fuck up some whiney ass punks. I can see it in your eyes hayseed....

....Just then a voice from my past echoed behind me causing me to jump with a start.....Axel Van Osbourne had lit a cigarette off his boot and was chuckling a few rows back from where Coldwater sat.....

AVO: I always knew you were fucked up in the head Van Rose.....Only someone like you would be in a cold empty arena talking to himself......

....I pulled my hand from the steel of the cage and turned to face my old friend....
Back to top Go down

Time to Reflect.....
Page 1 of 1