Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum Empty
PostSubject: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:14 pm

First of all. Please make a note, that only cool people will sign this petition. Please make a note, that if you do not sign, you have a small dick, you live with your mom, and you like to suck on your own feet infront of a camera hosting your own webcam show for foot fetish white boys.

----

If the homie wanted to merge with us, shit should be on THIS forum. This forum is swag, and this forum has alot of importance to it, considering yall made this on yall own when shit got serious. All we gotta do is change the main logo, change the name, and change the look, and make two sections, like a brand type thing.

Its a waste of time, going to a new forum, just to make a new account and shit. Plus, if shit goes down, and shit doesnt work out, we'll have to go back to this one anyways. If shit doesnt work out and we use this one, nothing will change except yall would just delete the other section and change the name and logo back.

Its stupid to make a whole new account and register on a new set of forums. And I aint gonna lie..........SHIEEEETS SOFT.

Now do what your heart tells you to do... or in my case what my penis is telling me to do, and SIGN IT. SIGN THIS BITCH. SIGN THIS MOTHERFUCKER.

----

Oh... please read the note on the top of the peition a second time before you sign. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 am

ALLL OF YOU HAVE SMALL WEE WEE'S AND SUCK ON YO OWWN TOEZZZZ
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:29 am

Don't be a dick in the mud dude. This could be a good thing for IWF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Where is the petition Shark?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:04 pm

I'll sign this ... But I bet they feel the same way about there boards too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Ryan Apollos wrote:

Dog im not saying not to do it, a big roster is proper, expecially if they got hot divas. Thats like a 10some right durrr, and i dont even kno if shits goin down, im barely on, so suck maaa big juicy black cock.

And dunknoooo only me and Carmine have big dicks , thats whatsup
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:52 pm

JFRESH wrote:
Ryan Apollos wrote:

Dog im not saying not to do it, a big roster is proper, expecially if they got hot divas. Thats like a 10some right durrr, and i dont even kno if shits goin down, im barely on, so suck maaa big juicy black cock.

And dunknoooo only me and Carmine have big dicks , thats whatsup

Quick question, how do you know Carmine does?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Cause he signed....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:03 pm

*Signs on the dotted line* ok petition signed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Me, Steel, Carmine have big dicks, yall got little peckers yo
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:17 pm

All ur dicks are nothing compard to mah BALLZZ O STEELZZ!!!!11
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:50 am

Deez Nutz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Irishman Sean Libby wrote:
All ur dicks are nothing compard to mah BALLZZ O STEELZZ!!!!11

Tough talk comming a guy who I sent right into dream land with my awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum   Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition To Not Go To A New Mothafuckin Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: