Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tick....Tick....Tick....Tick

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tick....Tick....Tick....Tick Empty
PostSubject: Tick....Tick....Tick....Tick   Tick....Tick....Tick....Tick I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:03 am

Tick....Tick....Tick....Tick Avbanner

Good Job Kid
Thursday September 7th 2007
West Coast Wrestling Arena - Los Angeles, California, USA

.....4 YEARS EARLIER.....

On the September 7th edition of West Coast Wrestling's 'Action', the confident a twenty year old Aric Voss stepped into the ring and made his pro wrestling debut against one of WCW's most popular and legendary wrestlers Logan Supernova. Although Aric Voss failed to walk away with a victory in his debut and despite having a couple critics knocking on his door, Aric received rave reviews from majority. It surely wasn't the greatest debut seen for a rookie, but it was impressive enough to get thumbs up from some of the toughest wrestling critics, .....the Internet Wrestling Community. Just moments after falling victim to Logan Supernova 'Hurricane Kick' (note: same as trouble in paradise) and being pinned to a three count, Aric Voss is seen sitting on a stack of crates holding a white towel wiping the sweat off his face. His younger, but more experienced in the ring brother Chris Voss walks up to him with a smile on his face and clapping. Aric looks at his brother, not too impressed.

Chris Voss - Cheer up man!

Aric Voss - I don't know if you just saw it, but I lost.

Christopher smiles as he sits next to his brother.

Chris Voss - You're always the one giving me advice and you know I always appreciate that and all, so in return, here is some advice from little brother. Sometimes it's not about the win or loss. Sometimes......sometimes it's more than just the big 'W' or the big fat 'L'. Sometimes it's about making an impact and sometimes making an impact is not about winning or losing. Like tonight, it was never about defeating Logan Supernova for you Aric.

Aric Voss - That's easy for you to sit there and say Chris, you're not the......

Chris Voss - Hold on Aric, let me finish. Hear me out bro!

Aric raises an eyebrow and he looks at his younger eighteen year old brother and signals for him to go ahead.

Chris Voss - Like I was saying, it was never about beating Logan here tonight. It was all about you, about the way you carry yourself in that ring and if you could hang with the best. You did that Aric for approximately fifteen minutes, you might not realize that, but you did exactly that. You impressed me, I'm sure you impressed Logan Supernova and I know tonight's performance you got a whole lot of people talking about you.

Aric Voss - Yeah right man, but thanks anyway for all that prep talk. I feel a little better!

Chris Voss - Hey bro, I'm not kidding you or trying to make you feel better of yourself. Well maybe that, but I'm just pointing out facts man.

Aric stands up and looks at Christopher.

Aric Voss. - Anyway, I need to go hit the showers.

Just then Logan Supernova walks up to Aric from behind getting him off guard.

Logan Supernova - Good job kid! You did great, you got a whole lot of F***king potential it's not even funny man. Good match! Great Match!

Logan taps Aric on the shoulder and walks off leaving Aric Voss in awe, who looks at his brother Chris who is smiling.

Chris Voss - See what I'm talking about?

Cool, Calm and Collected
Monday September 5th 2011
American Airlines Arena - Miami, Florida, USA

.....4 YEARS LATER.....

"Higher Brain Activity" plays loud on the sound system through out the American Airlines Arena as Aric Voss slowly returns to his feet as Taylor O'Day announce The Serial Executioner as the winner of the match. It was quite a debut for both Vagabond and Aric Voss, fans that packed the American Airlines Arena for were actually into a match featuring the debut of two young guys, at times there were on the edge of their seats with the number of close calls through out the match. Although Vagabond and Voss both looked like winners in a match that opened the seventeenth edition of Battle Grounds and pretty much did their job by getting the Miami crowd hyped and ready for the rest of the show, only one man arm could have been raised in the end. The Thousand Suns was enough to keep the shoulders of Vagabond down to the canvas for three seconds. Aric Voss arm was raised as his theme music played and he received a mixed reaction from a crowd who knows little about him and not too sure if they should be cheering for him or booing him, he however got a few cheers from those who were satisfied with his outstanding performance. Aric turned around and was congratulated with a kick to his gut and fell victim to Vagabond's crazy power bomb maneuver. Although he was not victorious in his debut, although he was not angered or pissed off, but maybe disappointed, who knows what was going through the mind of Vagabond at the moment. Like a man on a mission, Vagabond was the last man standing. Although he was the victor in his debut, Aric Voss was down on the canvas looking up at he man who he defeated leaving the square circle cool, calm and collected. Cool, calm and collected could not described The Serial Executioner later on that night. Despite picking up a win in his debut match against Vagabond a man who was also making his debut in IWF. Aric Voss felt embarrassed, insulted, he believed he was robbed of his moment post an exciting and entertainment match between two new faces in the IWF. Worried about the unstable Aric Voss who has taken out his frustrations on Kelly Kissinger. Meanwhile......some 2805 miles away from Miami, Florida, Marcus Williams is currently in a business meeting with new clients and their lawyers he's trying to sign, when he receives a message on his BlackBerry Torch from Aric's assistant. He ignores it until he receives a second message, he looks at it and looks up at investors he's trying to convince that Aric Voss is not just a IWF wrestler, but an athlete of the future. "I need to take this", he said. Marcus gets up and read's Kelly message.

Tick....Tick....Tick....Tick Blackberryroleplay1

He dials the number and makes a call.

Meanwhile back at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida, Kelly looks at Aric as medics wraps the knuckles of his right hand with gauze. Just moments earlier Kelly asked Aric if he could calm down. Aric's response petrified his assistant as he walked up to her, she backed up against the locker room door and he punched the door, leaving a whole in the wooden door. She's breathing heavy as he looks at her and tells her "Cheap door!" As she looks at Aric receive medical attention, the phone call she's been waiting for that seems to take forever, finally comes through as her BlackBerry begins to ring. With out hesitation she answers it.

Kelly Kissinger - Marcus! ......I know.....but Aric.....he's out of control. No! You don't under.......you don't understand he's......Oh my God would you listen to me? ......Aric is pissed off, Vagabond got one on him after his match and now he's out of control. Right now he is receiving medical attention for punhcing a hole through the door and I'm scared for my safety. .......Were you even listening to me? He's not just pissed off Marcus, he's unstable, if you ask me he needs to go to anger management. I told him to calm down and for that he punched a hole through the door. He hurt himself, his knuckles was all busted up and bleeding, next time it could be me.

Aric Voss - Is that Marcus?!

He stares at Kelly as he stands up and pushes the doctor out of his way.

Aric Voss - Give it to me, I need to talk to him.

He extends his arm with he hand wide open, Kelly places the Blackberry right into the palm of his hand.

Aric Voss - Hey Marcus! .......Never mind that, did you see what happened after my match? ......A meeting? Did you see my match? ......DVR! .......So you didn't see me kick ass, you didn't see the man that I beat steal my thunder and you're in Vancouver at some meeting trying to sign some new client, telling me to calm down. ......Marcus.....how's this for calm?

Aric pitched the Blackberry in the direction of the medical staff member, as the doctor quickly and dodges being hit by the Blackberry. The Blackberry slams into the wall and smashes into different parts. Aric looks at Kelly who's nervous.

Aric Voss - I need to get out of here.

Kelly Kissinger - Um.....don't you think you might want to take a shower first?

Aric Voss - No! Now get me the hell out of here.....now!

Aric puts on his green and white 3rd Generation t-shirt, grabs his bag and makes his exit from the luxury locker room as a nervous Kelly follows him.

Unstable
Monday September 12th 2011
Georgia Dome - Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Aric's attire (click here to view)

.....1 WEEK LATER.....

Although "The Serial Executioner" was not schedule for his second match in IWF on the September 12th edition of Battle Grounds, Aric Voss made sure he did not miss out a week of IWF's spotlight. One week earlier there was no denying he enjoyed being in the IWF spotlight and one week later Voss did not intend to miss out on it. Aric Voss premiered "The Voss Show" on the eighteenth episode of Battle Grounds and made sure nobody forgot what he did one week earlier in his debut match. Aric Voss defeated Vagabond in what was both guys first match with Insurgency Wrestling Federation. Although he had a week to calm down, Aric Voss did not forget and clearly was still upset about what went down between Vagabond and himself post the match. Out on a mission to expose Vagabond as a jealous, diabolical man, with a temper similar Aric Voss himself. Aric invited hs first IWF opponent on the show and it did not take long for fireworks explode. After an intense verbal showdown, Vagabond and Aric got in it and the crowd was cheering as the brawl spew all over the expensive set of The Voss Show. Vagabond got the upper hand and like the previous week Aric Voss was embarrassed yet again as he was tossed over the top rope by Vagabond. With the crowd cheering and "Don't Forget" by Winter Sonata OST was playing on the sound system through out the Georgia Dome, a pissed off and enraged Aric Voss made his way up the ramp pushing the camera man out of his way. Once again Vagabond got the one up on Aric and with the short fused temper that Aric Voss have this did not sit well with "The Serial Executioner". This moment was eating a hole right though Aric Voss, knowing that not only this is the second week Vagabond stole his thunder, but it happend on his show. The Voss Show!

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Was the three words that came out from the mouth of Marcus Williams as he makes his way into the luxury first class VIP locker room that he personally paid for. He looks around and sees Aric Voss sitting on the edge of the couch in the center of carnage. The luxury locker room was trashed. The forty-two inch television screen is seen smashed in one corner. The food display was ruined and scattered all over the floor. Tables and cheers was turned over, clearly Aric Voss was taking out his frustrations on the VIP locker room. Marcus is shocked at what he sees, but tries to remain calm as he skips over and leaps over trashed furniture to reach over by where his client is sitting.

Marcus Williams - You're cool right?

Aric looks at Marcus and stands up as he stares right at him.

Aric Voss - Tell me you saw what happened?

Marcus Williams - I did! I was back here looking at everything unfold and it's wrong, but this.....is wow!

Aric Voss - This is nothing Marcus!

Marcus Williams - You're unstable right now and I understand why you are.....upset, but your actions have consequences. Kelly Kissinger quit, because she felt threatened by you. But you know what, I just came from he management office and got you a suitable opponent for next week. You'll be able to take out all your build up anger and frustrations out on Matt Rydell.

Aric Voss - Matt Rydell! Who's Matt Rydell?

Marcus Williams - Uh......um......He's you're next opponent. You're going to look good in your hometown of Foxborough next week, your dad, mother, grandfather, siblings, friends, fans, everybody is going to see you in all your light and glory. You'll be at your best, you'll dominate and most importantly, you're not going to be embarrassed. You're going to look like a king amongst men.

A cool, calm and collected, but unstable Aric Voss gets closer to Marcus Williams.

Aric Voss - I want Vagabond!

Marcus Williams - I'm sorry man, the match is already signed and from what I was told, Vagabond might not even be in Foxborough next week.

Aric Voss - I WANT VAGABOND!

Marcus shakes his head as Aric takes a deep breathe and takes a couple takes backwards.

Aric Voss - Fine! ......Fine!

Aric makes his way out of the trashed locker room as Marcus worried about his safety in the pressence of Aric Voss. Finally he now understand what his former employee Kelly Kissinger was talking about. Aric Voss is a ticking time bomb and Vagabond is only speeding the ticker of that bomb.

Last edited by Aric Voss on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the link to his attire. posted the wrong link.)
Back to top Go down

Tick....Tick....Tick....Tick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: