Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Logo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Logo Empty
PostSubject: Logo   Logo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:03 am

So...some might have heard, others maybe not. Someone was kind enough to review our site.

I'll cut right to the point. It wasn't good. Part of that was due to "mediocre gfx" and a really big logo.

As you can see, I've replaced the old one with a smaller one...and I've tried cleaning it up a bit, and modifying it slightly.

Does it look better or worse than the old one? Did you like it better with the letters in the bird, or do you like the burning IWF above it? I figure somewhere down the line, I might add pictures to the bird. Maybe the faces of the three main champions gracing the wings and torso or something. Who knows?

Anyway: Do you like it now? Should I make any changes to it? Should I scrap the whole thing and put the old one back? Speak now or forever hold your peace, and be forced to look at that new one whenever you sign in.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo   Logo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:18 am

it looks like it says TVYAF

not IWF
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo   Logo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:34 am

Damn it. I didn't even see that until you pointed it out. I'll see what I can do about it.

In other news: I'm going on a crazy gfx rampage this week in my mission to make the site look great. Next on the agenda: The new icons for forum posts. The old ones were the hazard symbols. The new ones are...little fireballs or something.

I know the hazard layout was fairly popular, even though it was a preset skin for the boards. I'm playing with it to make something unique to IWF...but as we always say: It's your fed too. Hit me with any ideas or anything, and if you're totally opposed to my changing things, tell me. Until then, I'm sort of playing and experimenting with shit, and interrogating anyone unlucky enough to be on the chatbox for immediate feedback. LOL

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo   Logo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logo
Page 1 of 1