Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:59 pm

So ladies and gentlemen...MORTAL KOMBAT has been declared! A GFX battle for the ages has been officially unleashed upon IWF!

Here is the challenge:

The current IWF World Heavyweight Championship (seen at the bottom of my sig) is cursed. It was cursed by a ginger Irish albino before he turned and ran for the hills. So, we need a new IWF World Heavyweight Championship! This GFX MORTAL KOMBAT is open to anyone who thinks that they have the testicular fortitude (and photoshop of course) to make the title that will become the ultimate prize in IWF!

The winner will be the man (or woman) whose title is voted most badass and epic by the loyal members of the IWF Roster!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...GET TO WORK!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 pm

It is not the title's fault that you guys are such sucky champions Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Corey Casey wrote:

The winner will be the man (or woman) whose title is voted most badass and epic by the loyal members of the IWF Roster!

Implying Alison will actually do something useful in this fed, besides be the subject of Peep Shows
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I was leaving it open incase Loca Rocsi comes back....
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Yeah, like that'll happen.

If any title needs redoing, it's the High Impact. Because compared to the Full Throttle, IWF, and New Blood, High Impact looks like shit.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:30 pm

LOL

Well Corey, like I said I expect the entire roster together and buy me a round trip ticket around the globe.

I'll be trying the one with the globe later got to finish my rp first. I took a crappy WWE title and turned it into a million bucks. BLING!

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Iwfworldtitle1
Back to top Go down

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Sad

I think the titles should have name plates on them
Back to top Go down

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:16 pm

I like Aric's contribution but the wording is hard to read....Oh and change this fucker before I get a hold of it....I don't want a part of any damn curse LOL.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:36 pm

I FUCKING LOVE VOSSY'S TITLE!

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Iwfworldtitle1

FTW!
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:41 pm

ROUND TWO. We need a new IWF Title, because Corey just jizzed all over the last one.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:55 am

NA UH!

*Corey Casey grabs a SHAM-WOW and begins to rub something off the IWF Title*
Back to top Go down

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:09 pm

*LOOKS AT VOSSYS TITLE AD JIZZES *

well heres my attempt

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Worldfinalcopy

second title belt i have ever made
Back to top Go down

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:11 pm

not bad. I like how you incorporated the phoenix theme.
Back to top Go down

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:17 pm

and if it does get uesed i will shrink the img down a bit and fix the coloring
Back to top Go down

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:14 pm

sigh...........I miss my old photoshop account, Had like a dozen titles that I made out of boredom. Sucks I dont have any GFX skills otherwise I would be doing some work of my own.
Back to top Go down

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:14 pm

So i thought the previous one I made had too much bling, although I received no complaints other than VVR saying the text were too hard to read. So here is the deal I like taking people advice, so whenever I make stuff and you guys have a fault, please let me know, will try my best and fix it. with hat sad I tried to fix the text, take some of the bling away and put some color into it, that being the globe. Thoughts and please be honest. Oh and the letters at the end of the strap (on both sides) that is pretty hard to read, but I placed it there like that cause something had to go there and I like the design although it's hard to read. Anyway the letters are MEN TV.

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Iwfworldtitle001
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:50 pm

THAT is fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:49 am

Chuck Matthews wrote:
THAT is fucking awesome.

What he said......

Just fucking awesome dude!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!   GFX MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GFX MORTAL KOMBAT!
Page 1 of 1