Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven and Hell join forces

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Heaven and Hell join forces Empty
PostSubject: Heaven and Hell join forces   Heaven and Hell join forces I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Date: September 25th, 2011
Time: 7:36 P.M

There I was sitting there in front of the T.V watching Aric Voss destroy his opponet in the ring. The poor bloke never got a shot in, he was down and out long before you can say "Hello and goodbye". However Aric was far from done, he took the guy off the ground even after getting his brains scrambled and hits him with a moved he calls the "Thousand Suns". I leaned back on my chair with my New Blood title strapped around my shoulder as I smirked and said out load:

Yuko Shemamora: Message received Vossy…message received.....

I was not really impressed with this newbie's methods. I commend him for growing a pair and standing up for himself; however he seems way too rowdy and stubborn for his own good. Then again this is IWF and that kind of attitude is needed in order to survive in this domain. Sometimes though, its usually best to passive rather then ruthless.

Like I said before though, I wasn’t impressed nor was I intimidated by this man who is hungry for gold. I got up from my chair and started making my way towards the backstage area where my entrance awaited me. I climbed one of the step ladders and stood on the entrance, and made sure my hood was on before my music blasted on the loudspeakers. As I got to the ring, I saw my opponent Matt Rydell, standing in the opposite corner getting warmed up. I entered through the 2nd rope and saw that Aric Voss was sitting next to the commentator table. I just smiled as I handed my belt to the official and waited for the bell to ring. Once it did, I took off like a bull being set loose, Rydell didn't even get one move in before I started knocking him around left and right. I was just taking him apart bit by bit and the moment I hit my Final Judgment, he was in dream land but I wasn’t satisfied. I knew Aric was watching this and I wanted to show him was he is in for so I grabbed Rydell despite him being out cold and drove him with my Divine Crusher. If he wasn’t down and out before he is now and would likely need a pair of medics to come down and drag his body back to the lockers. He was none of my concern though, my main focus was on Aric who got up from his seat and stood on top of the announce table. I just smiled as we traded heated shouts at one another, I held my fingers: 3 that's 3 defenses I have on my record. I only need two more for a shot at the High Impact title and I wasn’t going to allow a complete showoff like Aric Voss outdo me. He sent his message and I sent mine, we are like two opposing forces ready to collide in a showdown. For now though, the spoils go to the victors for tonight. I sat backstage for the remainder of the show and watched the rest of the matches with keen interest. Afterwards, I grabbed my things and head to the parking lot then drove off into the moonlight. Safe to say this is gonna be the calm before the storm and who knows what is going to go down. One thing is certain though, I asked for better competition and it seems I might get what I wanted........in the form of Aric Voss.

Date: September 26th, 2011
Time: 10:22 A.M

"This feels......warm.......soft......so comforting"

Those were my thoughts as I laid on a field of grass feeling the gentle wind blowing softly in my hair. I can hear the swaying sound of trees as their branches twist and turn while the air runs through them. In the distance a faint sound of what seemed like voices can be heard. The sounds become louder and clearer as time went by. At first I thought it was a group of people talking but the more I heard the noise, it sounded more like they were singing and not only that, the voices were soft and flowing almost like a chorus. I listened to the words being sung and they went like this:

Bless me with the

Leaf off of the tree

On it I see

The freedom reign

We are falling

The light is calling

Tears inside me

Calm me down

Midnight calling

Mist of resolving

Crown me, with the

Pure green leaf

Praise to my father

Blessed by the water

Black night, dark sky

The angels cry

The words repeat themselves again and again, I didn’t understand the meaning behind it, however the voices were so soft and gentle that I didn't really care. However I felt something pinch me and that's when I opened my eyes and was greeted by a set of boobs just a mere few inches from me. I looked up and saw Kurumi's face, she was asleep and had her arms wrapped around my head. I looked down and saw that she was completely naked and then I looked at myself and saw that I was naked as well. Then it hit me: Last night as promised Kurumi and I made love after we got home from the PPV. After putting two and two together, I relaxed and slowly moved away from her so that I don't wake her up. I grabbed her arms and gently pulled them from my head, and then I took a pillow and wedged it between her arms. She simply moaned as she hugged the pillow and shifted slightly to the side. I just shook my head and smiled, the thing about Kurumi is that she has a habit of grabbing my head and smothering it between her breasts. She does it when she's excited to see me and she does whenever we sleep together. It's a habit that she will never break and one that I always enjoy. Anyways I got out of my bed and searched my closet for some clothes to wear then I made my way to the shower. By the time I got back out, Kurumi was already waking up and I could see the clothes from last night scattered all over the edges of the bed. I only turned and walked out the room and went down stairs to the living room. Once there I checked my phone and found no messages. I shrugged and made some breakfast as I heard the sound of footsteps coming from upstairs. I looked up and saw Kurumi fully dressed and greeting me with a cheerful smile. As we sat at the table, she told me about her sisters who were doing well and found that one of them might be getting married. As I heard this I asked who the guy was and Kurumi responded by saying she didn't know, it was just a rumor. However my phone would go off inturpting our conversation and I would answer it. It was Father Terrance, and he said that Claira needed to see me. I could feel the color drain from my face, I completely forgot about Claira and then I remembered making love to her after I came back from a 2 year absence. I just hung up and tossed the phone aside, I didn't know how I was gonna break this to Kurumi. She and I have known each other for nearly 3 years and we love each other with all our hearts. It was just two weeks after I saw Claira that Kurumi came back into my life and we reignited our relationship, how would she feel if she knew that I made love to this woman? Would she feel betrayed? Like I stabbed her in the back? These thoughts flowed through my mind as I sat there with a faraway look in my eyes, my whole life was going so danm well up to this point and now...........this happens.

Kurumi: What's wrong?

Yuko Shemamora: Kurumi.......there is something I need to do.

I didn't have time to explain it, it had to be done. I got up from my chair and told Kurumi to come with me; she just nodded and didn't say a word as we made our way to the car. I know Kurumi is wondering what was going on, but I couldn’t tell her just yet. We just got inside the car and I drove down the road, it was time for me to tie up some loose ends.

Date: September 26th, 2011
Time: 12:24 P.M

It was a silent moment for both of us, neither me or Kurumi said a word as I drove towards the town of Springfield. As I got there, I hesitated a bit, what if Kurumi sees her? How will she react? I know what I'm doing is considered cruel and I somehow get the feeling that Claria may not forgive me for this, but I have to do it. I can't go on into this life and have more than one love affair going on. Truth of the matter is I like Claria, but I love Kurumi with all my being. She is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, the women I hope to one day settle down have a family with. Right now though I got to get this out of my system and the sooner I can get it done the better. I had Kurumi follow me as I walked down the same streets as before and sure enough, Alexander and a group of kids saw me and ran up towards me and Kurumi.

Alexander: Uncle Yuko! Welcome back to Springfield, we missed you.

I gave him a weak smile; I was in no mood for this.

Yuko Shemamora: Hey there Alex, is your mother around?

He was about to respond when suddenly I turned slightly to the side and saw Claria standing just a few feet where the kids were. She saw my face and I swore I could see her getting aroused somehow. We stood there for a good minute or so before I turned to Alexander who just noticed his mother.

Yuko Shemamora: Alex leave us.

My tone was really serous, as well as tense. Alexander didn't question me as he took the other kids and left us alone, Kurumi was at my side as she looked at me and then back at Claira. However Claira didn't seem to notice Kurumi there as her attention was on me.

Claria: Yuko.........I've been waiting for you.......

She took a few steps towards me and opened her arms. I took a step back and stood my ground.

Yuko Shemamora: Claira stop!

I almost shouted that last word and just like that, Claria froze in her tracks as she looked at me with some concern in her face.

Claira: Yuko......what's wrong? Are you not happy to see me again?

I stood there for what seemed like hours as I stared into Claira’s eyes, this was just unbearable for me. However I sucked it up and let out a sigh, I then spoke to her as calmly as I could.

Yuko Shemamora: Listen to me Claira, don't get the wrong idea. It is good to see you again; however I must regret to inform you that I didn't come here to chat.

Now Claira is confused as is Kurumi, she couldn’t make heads or tails as to what is going on. She did though keep herself out of this conversation, a wise move on my end.

Claira: I.....I don't understa-

Yuko Shemamora: Let me get straight to the point, I can't be a replacement for your husband.

I could see her eyes grow with shock, this was really nerve racking.

Claira: What do you mean Yuko?

Yuko Shemamora: Don't give me that, I think you and I both know what I'm talking about. I can see it in your eyes, the moment you saw me, you fell in love me. You even said it yourself when you offered yourself to me, I just want to tell you that my heart..........belongs to someone else.

With that I waved my hand to Kurumi and for the first time Claira noticed her and this causes her to gasp in shock.

Claira: Yuko......who........who is this woman?

I don't why, but the moment she said that, I felt a wave of anger flow right through me. "Who is this woman!?" Was she really serous!? You mean she couldn’t put two and two together?

Yuko Shemamora: This woman your referring to is my girlfriend.

I felt like I just punched Claira in the stomach the moment I mentioned the word "girlfriend" even these people who lived in old times knew what that meant. Claira grabbed her chest and I could see her breathing hard, tears were flowing from the corners of her eyes as she was slowly starting to realized what I was telling her.

Claira: You mean.......why.......I thought.........I thought that w-

Yuko Shemamora: That we were a couple? You and me? I really am sorry to tell you this Claira; I like you but not that way. I know you must be greatly disappointed in hearing this, but the truth is I love this girl more than anything else.

She was crying now, her tears pouring down like raindrops as they drop and made a small puddle of the floor. She was also shaking a bit, whether it was from anger and or sadness is anyone's guess.

Claira: So you mean that........

She didn't even finish her sentence; I just looked at her and nodded.

Yuko Shemamora: I really am sorry it had to come to this Claria but you and I.......it can never happen.

Claira: No...................this can't..............no................

She then ran away, she just turned the other direction and took off, bumping into people here and there as I stood there and contemplated on what I just did. I broke her heart, it was a really painful moment, and I could feel a single tear run through my eye. Kurumi walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, causing me to turn and face her.

Kurumi: I'm going to go out on a limb here and take you two had some history with each other?

I had to tell Kurumi, I couldn’t hide it from her. Now that I've shattered the woman who thought I loved her, it was time for me to man up and make my confessions.

Yuko Shemamora: Come with me Kurumi, there is something I need to tell you.

We then walked away from the town and settled near and open field. I sat down while Kurumi had her arms folded.

Kurumi: So who was that girl?

Yuko Shemamora: Her name is Claria, I met her two years ago when I came to this town and saved a bunch of kids from a burning church. She took me in and spoke to me, the boy that I carried in my arms happened to be her son and well from there I guess you could say we became friends. After I left that town I never saw her again that is until.......

Kurumi: Until..........?

Yuko Shemamora: Until a few weeks ago before I heard you were in town, I got a called from Father Terrance the priest who worked at the church here. I came back after being gone from two years and well.......I saw her again.

Kurumi walked up to me and kneeled next to me. She rubbed my back and tried to make eye contact with me.

Kurumi: Then what?

Yuko Shemamora: Well....she took me back to her home so that we could catch up on old times. I figured we were just friends me and her....but..........but.......

My words trailed off and Kurumi brought her face close to mine.

Kurumi: You made love to her did you?

I couldn’t look at her, I mean what could I say to that?

Yuko Shemamora: I would be lying to you if I told you that I didn't. I didn't know what got into me......I

I could feel the sadness rising in my body; I just buried my hands in my face and tried my best not to cry.

Yuko Shemamora: She just talked me into it; I don't know why I did it. I could have said no, I could have just walked away. But nope, like a complete idiot that I was, I let her take me to her bedroom and had sex. Please forgive me Kurumi, I felt so shitty after I did that. I love you, I always loved you, and I felt like I stabbed you in the back......

I couldn’t say any more, I just took deep breaths and prepared for the worse. However I felt a hand grab onto mine and moved it away, next thing I know I'm looking right at Kurumi who then kissed me. I was shocked at first, but the warmth of her lips would soon overpower my surprise. We kissed for what seems like ten minutes before Kurumi broke off and held my hands.

Kurumi: Listen to me Yuko, I'm glad you told me about this. To be honest, I'm not at all mad at you, in fact if anyone should take the blame it should be me.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, what was she talking about?

Yuko Shemamora: I don't........understand.

Kurumi: Ever since you and I went on our separate ways after DW, I've been trying live my own life. However it soon became clear to me that I was missing an important piece in my world and it just so happened to be you. I love you, there's really no denying that, and I left you when you needed me the most. When I heard about IWF and were you lived, I tried to go out of my way to make sure that I would reunite with you once again and this time it is permanent.

Yuko Shemamora: So.....that means you forgive me for cheating on you?

Kurumi: Don't be ridiculous Yuko, you didn't cheat on me. I didn't become your girlfriend again till last week, so that doesn’t really count. Tell you what though, you can make up to me if you want by banging me after the show.

She gave me smile and a friendly wink and for the first time since confessing I feel so much better. I regained my composure and smiled back at her.

Yuko Shemamora: You got a deal lady from now on; the only girl I will bang for the rest of my life is you.

Kurumi: Yes and you are the only man that is allowed to touch my body.

We hugged in the grass for a few good moments; I then got up and dusted myself off. I then stared back at the village; the wind blowing in my hair didn't make me feel any better. This place was just not for someone like me, it would be best if I never come back here ever again.

Yuko Shemamora: Let's get out of here, I've done what I've came here to do.

Kurumi: What about Claira?

Yuko Shemamora: What about her? I've told her what I felt and now she's heartbroken because of it. For her sake and mine, I can never again set foot on this place. This will be the last time I ever come back to this place.

And I meant every word in that statement, I marched back to the trail with Kurumi following close behind as we made our way back to the car. We got in and I started the engine, we both looked at each other as I us drove further and further away from the village.

Kurumi: Are you sure you wanna do this Yuko?

Yuko Shemamora: Yeah I'm sure; it's for the best Kurumi. I've broken her heart once; I don't wanna do it twice.

Kurumi: She's gonna miss you.

Yuko Shemamora: After what happened, I sincerely doubt it.

So we drove off into the empty road, never to return back to this place as long as I live. I know I'm leaving a few things behind like Father Terrance and Alexander, but they were better off without me around. I'll just be a burden to Claira, hell I already was, I should have never have met her to begin with.

But hey that's the way the cookie crumbles, love is pleasant thing but the fact of the matter is: It hurts sometimes. It just depends on who is in the relationship.

Date: October 1st, 2011
Time: Unknown

I got to the IWF building early today, after spilling my guts to Kurumi back at Springfield, I'm feeling really antsy I wanna hurt someone in that ring. However today was a different ballgame for me, for the first time since I joined IWF I get to be in a tag match. The thing about me is that I tend to work better alone, even though back at DW I have form a couple of teams before. The most successful of them all was the Immortal Angels. During that time I was in the Major Show called Supremacy and I was on a massive winning streak. I paid a visit to the minor show and saved a worker who was being attacked by a masked wrestler. I took the guy out with Angel Slam finisher and helped the other guy's girlfriend up as she got the keys to the handcuffs that the guy was attached to and unlocks them. The guy thanked me and invited me to come back to his locker room. He was called ImmortalBeast and we soon became friends after that event. I would introduce Kurumi into the group and sure enough we all became very close, the guy was a big dude: Black skin with dreadlocks that were combed back and he was built like a wall of muscle. He talked about how we had many things in common, like we are both young, we are strong, we have pretty girls and we are raising stars. So we formed a team and called ourselves the Immortal Angels and since then we tore through the tag team rankings. However ImmortalBeast would be soon be released due to backstage problems with some of the other workers (he had a bad attitude) and so I was on my own once more. I tried reforming the group with another guy called Deshun the Beast but sadly though we weren’t as successful as before.

However I am a team player, the only real question though is: Who is my tag partner?

Well I decided to swing by Jason Hawk's office and asked him myself, and it turns out I'm teaming up with the new IWF Heavyweight champion Vincent Van Rose. The same guy that destroyed Corey Casey at Fallout. This was really interesting; I am now pairing up with a man who I heard was once a disciple of Corey and is one of the toughest men in the ring. I also heard that he's a bit crazy but then again he spends most of his time surrounded by other psychos so I have to assume he's crazy. Personally......I kinda like this idea, tagging with a redneck psycho.......a match made in heaven and hell.

I couldn’t contain my curiosity; I wanted to meet this man in person before our match. I went around the backstage area asking people left and right, wondering where I could find him. Fortunately it wasn’t that hard for me to find him however before I went any further I turned to Kurumi.

Yuko Shemamora: I think you should wait for me back at the locker room; I need to speak to this guy alone.

Kurumi: Alright be careful Yuko.

Yuko Shemamora: Don't worry I will.

She left without saying another word, I then turned and pressed on forward and sure enough I found the guy sitting near a bench with his title slugged around his shoulder. I adjusted my title a little bit and cleared my throat before I knocked on the side wall. I got his attention as he turned to face me and narrowed his eyes as I walked in.

VVR: And just who the hell are you?

Yuko Shemamora: I'm your partner for tonight, Steel Angel is my name but you can call me Yuko.

VVR: Yuko? What kind of name is that?

Yuko Shemamora: I don't know, what kind of name is Vincent Van Rose?

To my surprised he actually smiled at that remark.

VVR: Kid...I think I like ya, I've seen you in your matches. You got a mean streak in ya I can tell.

I had to laugh a little, me have mean streak? I'm only mean when it's necessary.

Steel Angel: Well I just want you to know that I have your back in this match, I won't get in your way and in return you won't get in mine. We both have a pair of newcomers wanting to take away our titles. I'd say we give them a message, tell them that it won't be so easy.

He got up from his chair and walked up to me until he was face to face. He was physically taller than me and had a larger build. In a way he kinda reminded me of ImmortalBeast except that he's white and not black.

VVR: You know what, I agree with ya. You got your opponent going after your title and I mine. So you take care of your business and I'll take care of mine we square?

He extended his hand to me and gave me a stern look. I wasn’t so sure if this way a wise move or not but I threw caution into the wind be returning the handshake. His grip was firm and he brought his face closer to mine so that he and I were looking eye to eye.

VVR: Remember boy, you watch my back and I watch yours, do what you have to do, but you better not get in my way.

I nodded to him and he let go of my hand before walking away. I stared back for a moment before I decided to head back to my locker room.

Aric Voss...........we finally meet at last.

Even though this is a tag match, it doesn’t matter to me either way. I know of your intentions and I know what you’re after. I've seen your matches and let me tell you, I'm not really that impressed with your antics.

I mean come on, what kind of guy walks around with a posse following him around like he's a freaking celebrity?

Then to top it off your agent seems to worry about you, he doesn’t think you have what it takes. So far you have only had a total of 3 matches and two of them were you fighting the same guy. Who else did you beat Matt Rydell? Please I destroy chumps like him for a living.

The truth of the matter is that you are overhyped and overrated, you have you entire group pampering you, making sure everything is working just fine. Whatever you do don't break a nail while you’re out there dude, those things hurt like hell.

Oh and don't think your partner is any better than you, I mean the son of the legendary Frank Hart? The guy who vacated his spot to become number one contender? Granted I respect the man for passing the torch to his son but I think hes pushing him into the spotlight just a little too early. Thats the thing about pushing new guys into the main event picture, they get pushed to the top and then what? They become so overrated that by the time they hit the big leagues, the crowd soon starts getting sick and tired of them. Just ask some of the guys back at WWE, I'm sure many of them can relate to the whole "Giving a big push too fast and doing nothing to develop them" thing.

Ok sure he defeated Dan Alexander, arguably the best star in the company right now. However while that was impressive he has yet to face the likes of me and my partner who's title your going after.

Let me tell you this right now, you'll have a hard time keeping me down, I don't care if it's a singles match or a tag match or whatever. I don't back down, you can break every bone in my body, you can knock me senseless, as long as my heart is still pounding I won't stop fighting.

And I think my friend Vincent Van Rose can you tell you the same thing, perhaps even more so.

So Voss let me break this down to you, you may be good back then but that was back then, THIS IS NOW! You may have been the best at your time but this is a whole new playground with a whole new rulebook. You either sink or swim it's your call buddy.

I'm the best at what I do, I know who I am and I know what I'm capable of. As long as either of us is still standing, we won't stop until you are both laying motionless on the ground and are unable to lift so much as a finger.

So you best prepare yourselves boys, because the Southern Sledgehammer and the Steel Angel are gonna steamroll right through you. Better get on your knees and beg for mercy, the angel of judgment has been unleashed.....and I take no prisoners.
Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell join forces
Page 1 of 1