Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf Pack takes on the.....what?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

The Wolf Pack takes on the.....what? Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Pack takes on the.....what?   The Wolf Pack takes on the.....what? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Brian Hunt: “Well now...this is an interesting situation, I think.

What I find the most interesting is that here, Brenton Cyrus has all these issues against me. He has a list of grievances three miles long….and yet….and yet…

…who the hell is this guy?

I’m dead serious. See…I can remember John Eastwick over at the commentary table. I can kind of remember Brandon Macdonald…I remember Rick Christian. I remember Chris Matthews.

I cannot for the life of me recall anything about a Brenton Cyrus…

But apparently, I’ve done something to make him angry…and since I don’t even know who this guy is, I can’t even begin to think of where to go about fixing this issue.

I suppose I’ll start simply.

My name is Brian Hunt. I hail from Chicago, Illinois, the greatest city in the world. They call me The Wolf. Now that we’ve got that out of the way…what are you so pissed about? What bug crawled up your ass and died, man?

Is it because I dropped out of the tournament? You think I’m afraid of you? What’s there to be afraid of? Because you have yourself a big bad team?

Is THAT why you hate me? Because I’m paying no attention to your little stable? Whatever it’s called…the Sucksession?

Brenton Cyrus’s Suck Session…that’s kinda….uh….well, whatever floats your boat, bro.

I think the more disturbing part is all the people you’ve offered to join your Suck Session.

You want a bunch of people in your Suck Session? The more the merrier when you’re in a Suck Session?

Hey, it’s alright man. I won’t judge. Wanna see some dudes going to town on each other, whatever. Just keep it away from me.

But hey. Listen. I’m hurtin. Two weeks ago, I woke up in a hospital with stitches and staples in my skull. My knee was torn up from the inside out. I had burns across my back, and I had more bruises than a woman who didn’t do the dishes last night. The worst part of it all is that I can’t for the life of me remember where they came from.

But that’s life for you. You roll with the punches. When life throws you stitches and a girl you’ve never met telling you she’s been your girlfriend for the past couple months, and that you’re a professional wrestler who has a match the next week, you don’t complain. You don’t whine about how bad you’re hurting, like Mr. Macdonald was so kind to do. You go in, and you fight. If you lose, so what?

It just so happened I didn’t lose. Hell, I won, and I did it with ease. Turns out, I’m pretty good at this whole “wrestling” thing. And now, I go up against you. This should be an interesting match, I think. A man who seems to know everything about who I used to be, and everything that I’ve forgotten…and I have no clue who you are. If you didn’t hate me so much, I might have asked you for help. Asked to help me to remember. But I suppose that’s out of the question.

Instead, I just have to fight you.

What I found interesting was this whole “pay for my sins” bit you went on about…which, once again, begs the question…

What the fuck are you going on about?

That’s the problem. I mean, you’ve said I’m manipulating people. Said I’m some selfish asshole. Said I’m all this different stuff…but, I mean…I don’t think I’m anything like that. I mean, yeah, I’ve lied to people here and there. Just last week, some guy asked me if I had donated my hair to charity. I told him I did. That’s not true. I threw it away. I mean, it’s fucking hair, man. Who cares?

But yeah. I like to think I’m actually a pretty good guy. I have my moments…but don’t we all?

Cleary you think otherwise. Then again, after hearing all the stuff you had to accuse me of, I think you’re just making this shit up.

Not cool.

But that’s what I’m here to do. I’m here to entertain. To help make IWF better. To do what I know best: Get in front of a crowd, and give them what they want to see. And what they want to see? The Wolf, ready for action. It doesn’t matter if I’m hurt. It doesn’t matter if I have a tag match in a couple weeks. I’m here to compete, and entertain men, women, and Wolf Pack members the world over.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Join the Pack!"

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

The Wolf Pack takes on the.....what?
Page 1 of 1