Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

□■■WINNING■■□

Go down 
AuthorMessage

□■■WINNING■■□ Empty
PostSubject: □■■WINNING■■□   □■■WINNING■■□ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:55 pm

The Match
In order to understand how important the briefcase is to me, you first have to understand the power that comes with the briefcase. Not only will I be coming off a tournament win, but I’ll have a briefcase that offers me any match I want, anytime I want, wherever I want.

That alone sounds like a good deal to me. I was hooked already, but I had to slow my role as I learned that’s not the only thing the briefcase is good for.

The briefcase will also give me booking control, one match per week, each week, until I cash in the briefcase for whatever I want. That means I’ll be able to book my own matches, other peoples matches. I’ll be able to take vacations whenever I want, giving myself the week off as I so choose.

Once I was told that, I knew I would have to stop at nothing to win the briefcase. I said to myself, no matter who may cross my path, they will fall at my feet if they try to keep me from winning the case. I assured myself that no matter who it was, friend or foe, no one would be saved.

That was, until I was booked against Brandy Danielle in the second round..

For the first time in my wrestling career, I feel beaten going into a match. If I win, so what? I beat up a woman who everyone expects me to beat and I advance in the tournament. If I lose, I lost to a woman and I’ll lose all of my intimidation factor, based on the fact that I can’t hit a girl.

This conundrum has halted my momentum and forced me to take a few steps back to reflect on things. How do I win a match that I can’t win? That’s when it hit me. That’s when I realized what I had to do.

That’s when I came up with the win win situation.

Brandy Danielle lays down for me at Battle Grounds, making it so I don’t have to fight her, so that I don’t have to hurt her. That will send me into the quarter finals of the tournament without the guilt of this round.

In exchange for doing me this favor, I’m willing to take her out for the best night of her life. I’m willing to give her a casting call for one of the roles on The Federation. I’m willing to let her join The Succession, the fastest rising group in IWF history and only stable in IWF history that doesn’t suck, despite what a bitter old dog may think.

This offer has removed the uneasy feeling from my stomach. It’s made me look forward to stepping into the ring with Brandy, but even more excited about stepping out of the ring with her.

Once that match is over, I’ll move on to end some old news. Double booked, but still the one who is hard to beat, this show will be my shining glory so far in the IWF. I’m going to push, I’m going to shove, then I’m going to pull and watch as everything collapses around me. I’ll stand, smile on my face, as the new era bulldozes its way through the old era to make room for the golden age!

So many will be left blind, while the rest of you will have the veil lifted. You will view life in a new way. See things in a new way, the way that I see things, through the eyes of god. You will witness the highest version of yourself, then watch as he becomes you!

I am going to launch more stars than I did during the Legacy era. I’m going to create more buzz than a wasp nest, on a bees nest, next to an electric company! Things will be made to appear one way for the fools who are blinded, while those of us who can see will be able to wait, watch, and reap the rewards. The blind die, while we fly high.

You may think I’m crazy. You can call me psychotic. But just watch what happens. Make all the jokes you want about The Succession, the bottom line is at the end of this month, we’ll have already taken over the IWF. We’ll have already taken over the wrestling industry. It will be too late for anyone to stop us.

We are going to be the stars. We will be paid the most. We will hold, all the gold! Inside of my heart, burns a fire. That fire, is made of desire. A desire, to inspire. I aim to uplift and help bring those of you willing into ascension! A chance to see this world for what it is. To know the greatest secret. To understand the meaning of our existence.

Some people don’t want to know the truth. Some people can’t handle the truth. For those of you who do want something to believe in. For those of you who for some reason can’t find that motivation anymore. For those of you who just want more out of your experience or whatever your reason may be!

I’m here to save you.

I’m here to rescue you.

But you have to be willing to be saved. I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make it drink. I can show you and help you on the path of the righteous, on the path of the greater good, on the path of truth. But I can't carry you. If you want to know what I know. If you want to be the best. If you want to be my equal, you'll have a price to pay.

Those who are willing to pay that price will enjoy everlasting success.

Those who are not will be ruined by my teachings forever.

So I guess you have a choice to make. I would even go to call this the most important choice you'll ever make in your life.

Are you successful?

It's not a question of whether or not you've achieved success in the past, but right here and now, are you successful? Do you feel like a success? Do you feel as though your hard work and dedication is being accommodated for? Do you feel as though the company you work for, has your best interest at heart, your success at heart?

Are you successful?

From what I've heard from people. From the things I've witnessed. I'm going to assume the answer is a resounding, "No!"

But it's not too late, in fact, the time is now to change all of that.

The Succession is about to change all of that.

The opportunity to jump aboard the success train is dwindling to a close.

It's either now or never.

Success or failure.

You decide.
Back to top Go down

□■■WINNING■■□
Page 1 of 1